-我已经弄完了 -我警告你
– It’s done. – I’m warning you.
于是我问她说
That’s when I ask her, I’m like,
“托雅 说真的 人们都是怎么了”
“Tonya, what is wrong with people, literally?”
天啊 玛塔 怎么了
Oh, my God! Marta, what?
玛塔
Marta?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
深呼吸
Whoa, whoa. Hey. Breathe.
-我的天 -玛塔 你还好吗
– Oh, my gosh. – Marta, are you okay?
弗兰 你还有藏货吗
Hey, Fran, do you still have your stash?
你需要可以随时来拿
Take ’em whenever you need ’em.
你给我那支电子烟后我就不怎么抽这些了
They’re just drying out since you gave me that Juul.
谢了 弗兰
Thanks, Fran.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉 我真的非常抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m just very, very sorry.
-别再说抱歉了 老天 -我也不想这样
– Stop. Stop saying you’re sorry. Jesus! – I hate this.
老天 我的心脏无法停止地…
Oh, God, my heart won’t stop…
我无法…
I can’t…
就是所有事情都…不用 谢谢你
It’s just everything… No, thank you.
弗兰就把东西♥藏♥在这里吗
That’s where Fran keeps her stash?
谁会去查看一个座钟呢
Who’s gonna open a clock?
您想吃晚餐吗 奶奶
Do you want dinner, Nana?
晚餐 吃晚餐
Dinner? To eat?
-吃晚餐 -沃尔特
– To eat? – Walt?
-奶奶 -沃尔特 沃尔特 她好得很
– Nana? – Walt, Walt, she’s fine.
她把三文鱼抹酱全吃光了
She ate the entire salmon spread already.
沃尔特 你告诉玛塔我们刚刚谈的事情了吗
Walt? Did you tell Marta yet, what we all talked about?
还没有 现在说合适吗
No, not yet. Is now a good time?
是的 现在正好 就现在
Yes. Yes, a very good time, right now.
好的
Oh, okay.
好了 冷静
All right. Calm down.
玛塔 我们好好谈了谈
Marta, we’ve been talking it over and, uh…
-你是不是吸大♥麻♥了 -没有
– Have you been smoking grass? – No.
快点
Come on.
玛塔 我们好好谈了谈
Marta, we’ve been talking it over,
我们全家
and, uh, the whole family,
我们愿意照顾你
we’d like to take care of you.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我们都认为你应该得到些什么
We all think that you deserve something.
我们愿意在经济上帮助你
Financially, we’d like to help you out.
你对爸爸一直很好
You were never anything but good to Dad
就凭这一点我们…
and because of that we…
你可以依靠我们
You can count on us.

Yeah.
我觉得你应该来参加葬礼的
I thought you should’ve been at the funeral,
但我少数不敌多数
by the way, I was outvoted.
侦探
Detective.
你还在这里
You’re still here?
你认识哈兰吗
Did you know Harlan?
他认识我父亲
He knew my father,
我父亲多年前是一名警探
who was a police detective years ago.
他很敬重哈兰
My father respected Harlan.
说明哈兰一定很值得敬重
That says quite a lot.
这就是为什么你在这里吗
Is that why you’re here?
现在在这里吗
Here now, here?
不是
No.
我在这里是想和你多聊上几句
I stayed hoping to speak to you a little more.
整件事背后另有隐情
Something is afoot with this whole affair.
我知道
I know it.
我想你也知道
I believe you know it, too.
所以你打算一直查下去吗
So you’re gonna keep digging?
哈兰笔下的警探就会深查
Harlan’s detectives, they dig.
他们会翻找 搜寻
They riffle and root.
就像寻找松露的猪一样
Truffle pigs.
我期待着《万有引力之虹》的终章
I anticipate the terminus of Gravity’s Rainbow.
《万有引力之虹》
Gravity’s Rainbow?
是本小说
It’s a novel.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-不过我还没看过 -我也没有
– I haven’t read it though. – Neither have I.
没人看过
Nobody has.
不过我喜欢这标题
But I like the title.
它描绘了自然法则决定的事物轨迹
It describes the path of a projectile determined by natural law.
也就是 我的方法
Et voila, my method.
我观察客观事实
I observe the facts
不受大脑或心灵的主观偏见影响
without biases of the head or heart.
我找出轨迹的走向
I determine the arc’s path,
闲庭信步至其尽头
stroll leisurely to its terminus
真♥相♥就出现在我眼前了
and the truth falls at my feet.
法医已经打算将这起案子判定为自杀
The medical examiner was ready to rule this a suicide,
但艾略特同意等48小时再做决定
but Elliott agreed to keep it pending for 48 hours.
明天一早
Tomorrow morning,
我就去房♥子及其周围搜查
I search the grounds and the house,
开始我的调查工作
begin my investigation.
我希望你能在边上辅助我
I want you to be by my side for it.
-什么 -做我的知己
– What? – My confidante.
我的耳目
My eyes and ears.
等一下 侦探 为什么是我
Wait, wait, Detective. Why me?
我相信你那颗善良的心
I trust your kind heart.
而且你是唯一一位
Also, you’re the only one
从哈兰的死中得不到任何好处的人
who had nothing to gain from Harlan’s death.
怎么样 华生
So how about it, Watson?
侦探先生
Hey, Detective?
以我对这一家人的了解
If you want my insight into the family…
他们都不可能是凶手
None of them are murderers.
这就是我的看法
That’s my insight.
然而
And yet,
无论结果残忍♥还是令人欣慰
be it cruel or comforting,
真♥相♥终究会准确无误地被揭开
this machine unerringly arrives at the truth.
注定如此
That’s what it does.
一向如此吗
Always?
明早八点
Tomorrow at 8:00.
我肯定漏掉了什么
I know I’ve missed something.
一定漏掉了什么
There’s gonna be something I missed.
-哈兰 -但我知道你能行的
– Harlan. – But I know you can do this.
-我做不到 -你无需泯灭良知
– No, I can’t. – Without losing your soul,
你只是不得不这么做 才能…
you have to do what you have to do to…
-不 -战胜这一切 赢得胜利
– No. – beat this and win.
哈兰 我做不到
Harlan, I can’t.
-你能 而且必须做到 -不行
– You can. And you have to. – No.
为了我
For me.
快去
Right now!
哈兰 我得去求助
Harlan, I have to get you help.
只要照我说的做
You do as I say
一切都会没事的
and everything will be just fine.
不 不要
No. No.
我保证
I promise.
但…
But…
五十年前我就在这庄园工作了
Fifty years ago, I worked this estate.
要知道那时候的安保工作可不容易
You know, security back then was such that
你得带着枪去巡查
you had to make the rounds with a 94
要时刻保持警惕
and keep your ears open.
但如今我们拥有这么多现代科技
Now you’ve got all this modern technology.
监控录像在这里
Now, that’s the video there.
我把案发当晚的录像保存了下来
I saved the tape from that night.
通常我会把录像带做消磁处理
Normally, I erase ’em with a magnetic degausser,
但这晚的我想还是保存下来得好 对吧
but in this case, I thought I’d just save it, you know?
以防万一
For security.
这边是实时画面
Now, uh, that’s a live feed there.
为避开监控摄像头
To avoid the security cameras,
在大象雕塑之后停车
pull off the road after the carved elephant.
好的 能让我们看一下案发当晚的录像吗
All right, well, can we see the actual tape?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!