当然可以
Well, of course you can.
我全都录下来了
I recorded it SSLP.
这盘录像带有八个小时的内容
There’s eight hours in that tape.
晚九点到早五点
9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
播放
像日本恐怖片一样
Looks like a Japanese horror movie.
能快进吗
You think we could scan forward on that?
是不是看过后七天就会死亡
Are we all gonna die in seven days?
怎么快进
How can we scan forward?
按住播放键
Oh, yeah, just hold the play button down
再按快进键 听到转动声就行了
and press FF until you hear it grind.
好了 应该快到
All right. Should be coming up now
派对结束的时间段了
to the time when the party ended.
怎么回事
What happened?
你得一直按着 不然带子就会弹出来
You gotta keep holding it down or else it’ll eject.
监控录像
这机器年久失修了
That thing eats tapes like popcorn.
你的人能把这录像导入电脑
You think your guys can digitize this
让我们仔细看一下吗
so we could scan it properly?
应该没问题
Yeah, I think we can do that.
我拿着
I got it.
知道吗 这树林里的各种雕像
You know, all these statues that you see around here?
儿童奇幻系列丛书
都是按照《动物园悲剧》三部曲
They’re all straight out of the series,
里面的形象制♥作♥的
The Menagerie Tragedy Trilogy.
-真酷 -棒极了
– Pretty cool. – Awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
贝尼 这地方是挺漂亮的
Benny, it’s beautiful out here,
但你真的认为有人闯进房♥子
but do you really think someone broke into the house
谋杀了哈兰吗
and murdered Harlan?
我们是为了这个来的吗
Is that why we’re out here?
我认为可能性不大
Oh, it is unlikely,
但如果真是这样 一定会留下踪迹
but if they did, there will be traces.
-我来拿着吧 -好
– Uh, I can hang on to that. – Yeah.
瓦格纳 你联♥系♥上…
Hey, Wagner, you got any luck on…
-那个谁没有 -兰森吗
– Uh, what’s-his-name? – Ransom?
-对 -没有
– Yeah. – No.
只查到了地址
Did get an address though.
-是吗 -肯诺克街10号♥
-Yeah? – 10 Kenoak Street.
肯…肯诺克
Ken… Kenoak?
肯诺克
Kenoak.
读起来还挺带感的 是吧
It’s a pleasant thing to say, isn’t it?
肯诺克
Kenoak.
我在肯诺克街醒来
I awoke amid Kenoak.
这么多落叶和泥巴
All these leaves and mud,
我这双鞋算是没法要了
they’re really gonna do a number on my boots, man.
泥巴 上周下过雨吗
Mud. Did it rain the past week?
-站住别动 -怎么了
– No, stay there! – What?
别动
Okay.
这里有脚印 所以…
We got footprints here, so, uh…
我要…
I wanna, um…
玛塔
Marta…
-别走了 -什么
– Stop. – What?
什么
What?
玛塔 在那别动
Marta, stay there.
-什么 -别 玛塔 别动 玛塔
– What? – No, Marta! Stay there, Marta.
-别过来 -我听不清 再说…
– No! No! – I couldn’t hear. If you…
-你喊我了吗 -好吧
– Did you call me? – All right.
-算了 -借过
– All right. – Excuse me.
-没事 -过来
– All right. – Come here.
瓦格纳 我们得联♥系♥下局里
Wagner, we’re gonna need to call the boys,
让他们派人过来
have ’em come down here,
检查一下这些脚印
take a look at all these tracks.
把脚印复♥制♥下来 往那边走
Get it taped off. Stay on that side.
-真抱歉 -小心 小心
– I’m sorry. – Watch out. Watch out.
好的
Okay.
希希 希希
Hussie? Hussie, hey.
狗能看透人的品性
Best judge of character is a dog.
-好孩子 -此话不假
– Good boy. – I’ve found that to be true.
小狗狗
My puppies!
他们计划在十点左右宣读遗嘱
They’ve got plans to read the will at around 10:00,
很快全家人就会到齐了
so, the whole family will be here soon.
我从没参加过遗嘱宣读
I’ve never been to a will reading.
也许
Oh, well…
你以为会像游戏节目一样精彩
You think it’d be like a game show,
但其实就像社区剧团演的报税会议一样无聊
but think of a community theater production of a tax return.
有什么是我们需要留意的
So, what are we looking for?
就是
Oh, you know,
所有可疑的或者不寻常的事情
anything suspicious or out of the ordinary.
你见到就会明白
You’ll know it when you see it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
吓我一跳
Sweet beans!
那…
Well…
早上好 斯隆贝夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Thrombey.
你准备好回到书房♥了吗
You think you could handle the study?
你的医疗包在哪
Where’s your medical bag?
不知道 我放在这儿了
I don’t know. I left it here.
每天晚上我都放在哈兰这儿
I always leave it here with Harlan at night.
一定是被作为证物拿走了
They must have taken it in as evidence.
我问一下
I’ll look into that.
该死
Shit.
围棋棋盘是怎么被打翻的
How’d the Go board get knocked over?
玩闹的时候不小心碰掉的
We were just goofing around.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
别闹 别闹
No! No, no, no!
让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
别闹了 停下
Hey! Stop. Stop.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
休·德莱斯戴尔
Hugh Drysdale?
兰森 叫我兰森 我的中间名
Ransom. Call me Ransom, it’s my middle name.
只有佣人才叫我休
Only the help calls me Hugh.
好吧
Okay.
这位是瓦格纳警员
Uh, this is Trooper Wagner.
我是艾略特警督
I’m Lieutenant Elliott.
我们得问你几个问题
We just wanna ask a few questions.
等一下
Excuse me?
先生
Sir?
我们是执法人员
We’re officers of the law!
你们要因为我不配合逮捕我吗
You gonna run me in? I don’t feel like talking.
正烦着呢
I’m distraught.
贝尼 你要询问这家伙吗
Hey, Benny, you wanna ask this guy some questions?
这是要干什么 有什么安排吗
All right, what is this? What’s this arrangement?
德莱斯戴尔先生
Mr. Drysdale.
在拍《犯罪现场调查之南方乡巴佬篇》吗
CSI: KFC?
弗兰妮
Hey, Frannie,
麻烦你倒一杯冰牛奶
how about a glass of cold milk?
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
她不叫那个名字 也不干那种活
Not her name, not her job.
梅格 你的激进社会正义学位读得怎么样了
Hey, Meg. How’s the SJW degree coming?
-靠信托基金过活的废物 -够了 各位
– Trust fund prick. – All right, guys.
大家好
Hey. Everyone…
我要去另一个房♥间做准备工作
I’m just gonna be in the other room, setting up.
十分钟后开始宣读
Be ready in 10 minutes.
挺有意思 兰森 你缺席了葬礼
Funny, Ransom, you skipped the funeral,
却早早地到了遗嘱宣读会
but you’re early for the will reading.
别这样 大家悼念的方式不尽相同
Okay, people grieve in different ways.
我们就不要…
Let’s not…
可笑的是 你居然还好意思过来
You know what? It’s funny you’re here at all.
你费什么劲呢
Why are you even bothering?
我不禁这样问自己
That’s what I’m asking myself.
这话是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
他知道我什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!