答案没有这么简单
The answer is not so simple.
现在我已然看穿了全部真♥相♥
Now with the entire solution in my field of view,
这背后的故事是一系列错误导致的悲剧
the arc of this case is a tragedy of errors.
玛塔 这话可能会让你难以接受
Marta, it will not be easy for you to hear.
但这背后
But there is at least
至少有一个幕后黑手
one truly guilty party behind it all,
一个怀着真正恶意
guilty in the true sense of acting with malice
为了一己私利犯下滔天罪行的幕后黑手
and committing a heinous crime with selfish intent.
瓦格纳警员
Trooper Wagner.
凶手是瓦格纳警员
Trooper Wagner?
不是
No.
玛塔 对不起 我把一切都告诉他们了
Marta, I’m so sorry. I told them everything.
我以为一切都结束了 对不起
I figured it was up. I’m sorry.
没事的 兰森 我很高兴你说出来了
Hey. It’s all right, Ransom, I’m glad you did.
可他并没说出全部
Not exactly everything though.
你在怀疑曾祖母和你说的话吗
Is this about what Greatnana told you?
那晚她看到的是我 她把我认成兰森了
She saw me that night. She mistook me for Ransom.
这个我们后面再说
We’ll get to that.
与此同时
In the meanwhile,
休·兰森·德莱斯戴尔先生
Mr. Hugh Ransom Drysdale,
你不妨告诉大家 你为什么要雇用我
you might tell us all why you hired me.
我为什么要雇用你
Why I hired you?
你说得对 我们来复盘一下
You’re right, let’s back it up…
回到派对那一晚
To the night of the party.
你和哈兰发生的争执
Your argument with Harlan.
在洗手间自♥慰♥的纳粹小子
What were the overheard words
听到了什么来着
by the Nazi child masturbating in the bathroom?
“我的遗嘱” 还有”我警告你”
“My will,” and “I’m warning you.”
你和哈兰都喜欢看好戏
You and Harlan were drama mamas,
你俩都十分享受慢慢折磨对方
you shared a love of twisting the knife into one another.
所以 我不相信
You see, I don’t believe
他会说到一半突然转移话题
he would have slipped it in halfway,
不 不 肯定不会
no, no, no.
我认为
I submit
哈兰告诉了你一切
Harlan told you everything.
你开什么玩笑
You can’t be serious!
他们谁都别想拿到
Not a red dime or word of my work
我的一本书 一毛钱 包括你
to a single one of them, you included.
玛塔
Marta,
提醒我一下 兰森说
remind me what Ransom said
他和哈兰的对话是如何结束的
his conversation with Harlan ended with?
哈兰对他说我下围棋能打败他
Harlan told him that I could beat him at Go.
我问自己
And I asked myself,
“玛塔
“Marta?
为什么关于遗嘱的话题
Why would the topic of the will
会绕到玛塔那去”
Have steered around to Marta?”
只有一个显而易见的解释
There is one obvious explanation…
你不至于那么疯狂
You can’t be that crazy.
你不会就那么把全副身家都抛弃了
You’re not just gonna throw away your fortune.
当然不会 我会把一切都留给玛塔
No. I’m giving it to Marta.
所有财产
All of it.
你的巴西护士
Your Brazilian nurse?
你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了吗
Are you goddamn insane?
我一生中第一次这么理智
I’m sane for the first time in my life,
而且我已经改好了
and I’ve done it.
哈兰 如果你认为我会让这发生
Harlan, if you think I’m gonna let this happen,
我会坐以待毙…
if you think I’m gonna stand here and…
我已经改好了遗嘱 木已成舟
I’ve made the change to my will. It’s done.
我警告你
I’m warning you!
你这可是很严重的指控
That’s some heavy-duty conjecture.
可以这么说
Granted.
但只有这么解释 接下来发生的事才说得通
But it is the only way what comes next makes sense.
你气冲冲地离开 深夜驾车离去
So you storm out, you drive off into the night.
你后来对玛塔说
You tell Marta later…
什么来着 感到了前所未有的…
What was it? Feeling an overwhelming sense of…
清明
Clarity.
说从那以后他要为自己盘算
That he had to make do for himself from here on out.
没错
Exactly.
玛塔 遗嘱 哈兰
Marta. The will. Harlan.
“为自己盘算”
“Do for yourself.”
“你逃不掉的”
“You won’t get away with this.”
你心里有了计划
And a plan forms.
你回到庄园
You return,
小心地避开了门口的监控摄像头
careful to avoid the gate’s security camera range.
然后步行走向房♥子
Then on foot up towards the house,
你沿着棚架偷偷爬进屋
you sneak in up the trellis,
这样就不会被仍然在楼下开派对的
so as not to be seen by the rest of the family
其余家人发现
who are still having their party downstairs.
你想要做的只需片刻即可
What you need to do will take moments.
但你必须只身一人不被发现 这至关重要
But it is essential that you are alone and undetected.
你知道哈兰所使用的药物
You knew what medications Harlan took.
你知道那晚玛塔会给他注射什么
You knew what Marta would be injecting him with that night.
吗♥啡♥ 痛立消
而且你知道
And you knew
如果他因为玛塔而死
if Marta was responsible for his death,
即便是无心之失
even unintentionally,
凶手规则将会使更改后的遗嘱失效
the slayer rule would nullify the changed will
而你将会拿回你的那份财产
and you would get your share back.
你使用药箱里的注射器
You used the syringes in the kit
吗♥啡♥
将两个药瓶里的液体调换了
to switch the liquids in the two medication vials.
而且 为了保险起见
And as a final precaution
痛立消
你拿走了纳洛酮
you took the Naloxone,
能够救命的解毒剂
the lifesaving antidote.
不 不不不 这不可能
No. No, no, no, that’s impossible.
这就是真♥相♥
That is the truth.
把那瓶吗♥啡♥递给我 我证明给你看
Hand me that vial of morphine, I’ll show you.
如果他那么做了 如果药被调换了
If he did that, if the meds were switched,
那么当我把它们搞混的时候 我…
then when I got them mixed up, I…
我就意外地又将它们调换回来了
I accidentally switched them back,
那么我给哈兰注射的是…
so I gave Harlan…
正确的剂量
The correct doses.
是的
Yes.
但那并不是意外
But not accidentally.
我将这两瓶药的标签遮盖掉了
I taped over the label of these two vials.
这两个瓶子是完全一样的
The vials themselves are identical.
吗♥啡♥
你怎么知道这瓶是吗♥啡♥
How’d you know this was the morphine?
我就是知道
I just knew.
你能分辨 是因为
You knew because there is the slightest,
这两种液体的色泽和黏度
almost imperceptible differences
有着几乎无法被察觉的区别
of tincture and viscosity between the two liquids.
你能分辨 是因为你已操作过上百次
You knew because you’ve done it a hundred times.
你给他注射了正确的药物
You gave him the correct medication
因为你是一个好护士
because you are a good nurse.
那么哈兰…
Then Harlan was…
我很抱歉 玛塔 但是的
I’m sorry, Marta. But yes.
-哈兰当时根本没事 -我的天啊
– Harlan was perfectly fine. – Oh, my God.
他的血检结果是正常的
His blood was normal.
他的死因就是单纯的自杀
The cause of death was truly, solely suicide,
而你完全无罪
and you are guilty of nothing
除了给棚架造成了些破坏
but some damage to the trellis
以及几场业余拙劣的表演
and a few amateur theatrics.
事实上 如果哈兰听了你的话
In fact, if Harlan had listened to you
打电♥话♥叫了救护车
and called the ambulance,
他就不会死
he would be alive today.
我靠
Damn!
这是一张错综交织的网
A twisted web
而我们还未将其解开
and we are not finished untangling it.
还未完全解开
Not yet.
玛塔 当曾祖母发现你
Marta, when Greatnana spotted you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!