This is sad.
我痛失爱妻
I’d give my left arm to be with my wife right now,
山姆仔正打算偷腥
and all Sammy wants to do is cheat on his.
而阿奇 你像是自我毁灭
And, Archie, you’re on some sort of self-destructive bender,
把养老金挥霍 干嘛这么好死赖活
cleaning out your pension fund like you’re so desperate to be alive.
而这家伙 要我们帮她跟小朋友证婚
And this guy wants us to validate his marrying a child.
我才不掺和这场闹剧 别算我一份
Well, you know what? I’m not gonna be part of this charade, not me.
午睡时间到
Naptime.
天呀
Oh, my God.
比利 我们等了快一小时了
We’ve been here like an hour, Billy.
看样子他们只让有乳♥沟♥的人进去
I think they’re only letting people with cleavage in.
去他的 跟我来
Screw it, follow me.
去哪儿
Where are we going?
比利
Billy?
你们是如何来接待贵宾的
So, what’s it gonna take for three VIPs?
你们贵宾接待是哪位
Who’s your VIP host?
-贵宾接待 -贵宾接待
-VIP host? -VIP host.
那个他是 我朋友
Oh, that’s what’s-his…? Our friend…
-那个 那个 -拉利 拉利
-Oh, yeah, yeah…-Larry. Larry.
-路易 -罗利 路易 不是 不是
-Louie. Remember Louie? -Lorrie? Louis? No, no, no.
-拉利 拉利 拉利 -不 是L开头的
-Larry? Larry, Larry. -No, it’s an L.
你们都说错了 我们不知道
No, you got it all wrong. We don’t know.
他还不错
He’s a nice guy.
回去排队
Get back in line.
小子 你肯定吗
You sure about that, son?
他在笑
He’s laughing.
-你们是来搞笑吗 -不 不
-Oh, y’all are serious, huh? -Yeah, yeah.
听着 今晚想进去只有一个方法
Look, the only way you guys are getting in there tonight
开瓶贵宾
is VIP bottle service.
-我懂了 -别 别
-All right, I got that. -No, no, no.
我们出 我们出
We got, we got it. No, no, this is on us.
-要18 -要18 好 18
-Eighteen. -Eighteen. Okay, 18.
-这里10元
-Here’s my friend’s ten. -Yep.
我有一 二 三
And I’ve got…Here’s one, two, three,
-五 -在这儿
-and five. -There you go.
还多一块 当小费
And one for your warmth and hospitality.
-18后面是两个零 -1800什么
-Eighteen hundred. -Eighteen hundred what?
1800美元 兄弟
Eighteen hundred dollars, fellas.

Fuck!
别 我付 我有十万二
No, I got this. I’m up $102, 000.
几瓶而已 我们买♥♥单了
We’ll take the bottles.
是一瓶1800
Bottle. One bottle.
你搞我
You shitting me?
买♥♥啦
We’ll take it.
这边请 兄弟
Here you go, fellas.
不错
All right.
谢啦
Thank you.
大家别寒酸样
Gentlemen. Not too shabby, huh?
-你才是 -一瓶可是$1800
-Not too. -No wonder it’s $1, 800.
这么一瓶
Look at the size of this thing.
男子汉一点
Yeah, that’s my boy! Make it happen!
有个美女在我膝盖上呢
She’s on my lap. There’s a girl on my lap.
-介意吗 -一点也不
-Do you mind? -No, no, no.
它是钛金属的 再重也没感觉
It’s…It’s titanium. It can’t feel a thing.
男士们想先喝些什么
What can we start you gentlemen off with?
-红牛配伏特加如何 -好
-How about some Red Bull vodkas? -Yeah!
-红牛伏特加 -我想先仔细点好
-Red Bull vodkas. -I probably should take it easy.
-请问汽水一杯多少 -我也是
-How about just a glass of soda? -Yeah, yeah, me too.
我有一点
I feel a little…
如果这些灯继续闪下去
Well, I can’t tell if I’m having another stroke
我不知道啥时会再中风
or if it’s these dad-gum lights.
伙计们 你们怎么啦
What’s with you guys, all right?
别担心 你状况良好
Today you were just fine.
现在别像2条老狗似的
Now all of a sudden you’re like two old dogs
在后院嗅来嗅去 准备躺下等死
being dragged out of the back of the house to lie down and die.
3红牛伏特加
Three Red Bull vodkas.
-红牛伏特加是啥 -不知道
-What’s a rebel vodka? -I don’t know.
山姆 那边也有个告别单身派对
Hey, Sam. Got a little bachelorette party going on over there.
我赌至少有三个妹 有恋父情节
I bet there’s at least three girls there that got some serious daddy issues.
阿奇
Archie!
不是想跳舞吗
You said you wanted to dance.
-机会来了 -我有点担心 那个
-Now’s your chance. -I’m still a little concerned about…
帮帮忙 现在别谈帕迪 好吗
Oh, no, no, let’s not talk about Paddy now, huh? Please.
男孩们 这酒可真强
Boy, these “Red Balls” vodkas are strange.
我有点醉了 需要电击复苏术
I feel like I’m getting drunk and electrocuted at the same time.
音乐声大点 听什么都像一样
And the music! Loud! Like everything sounds alike.
像一首歌♥一直重覆播 重覆播 重覆播
Like they’re playing the same song over and over and over and over again.
我该站起来动动了 我的舞伴呢
I probably should get up and dance, but I’m used to having a partner.
当然不是跟你们槌扛槌
Certainly doesn’t seem to matter to that fella.
还是下场试试 还是算了
Maybe I’ll give it a shot. Maybe not.
换个音乐吧 干 现在就叫他换
Well, if they play something different. Oh, shit, maybe now.
来 阿奇
Go, Archie!
你好
Hello.
可以问一下吗
Can I ask you a question?
-可 -你们有药吗
-Yes. -Do you guys have drugs?
降血脂的 可以吗
Does Lipitor count?
所以
So…
你们一伙在这做什么
what are you guys doing here?
是我的结束单身派对
It’s my bachelor party.
真甜蜜
I just think it’s so cute
老人结婚呢
when older people get married.
-永远不嫌晚 是吧 -是呀 是呀
-It’s never too late, right? -Right, right.
事实上 新娘不老
Actually, she’s not older.
跟你差不多
She’s more your age.
你一定很有钱
You must be really rich.
你像往我心里吹气
You’re kind of blowing my mind right now.
是呀 就是
Yeah, it’s just…It’s like…
-你好可爱 -我
-You’re so cute. -I…
吓死我了
It’s freaking me out.
当我看着你时
As I look at you,
-是 -在我心中浮现的
-Yeah? -all I can think about
真像我路爷爷的脸庞
is how much you look like my grandpa Lou.
他住在劳德戴堡郊外的老人之家
He’s in a nursing home outside Fort Lauderdale.
谁不是呢
Who isn’t?
-我的天使 该走了 -抱歉
-Hey, angel, come on, get out here. -Hey. Excuse me,
我正跟人说话呢
I’m talking to another person.
你该说话的对象是我 我有趣多了 走了
Yeah, but you should be talking to me. I’m more interesting. Come on.
我说真的 走开
Go away, seriously.
我真搞不明白 跟要结婚似的
You know, I just don’t get it, all right? It’s not like you’re married yet.
来吧 一起翩翩起舞
Just spread it around a little before it gets dusty, you know?
走开混球 我不想跟你跳舞
Look you little jerk-off, I don’t wanna dance with you.
我也不希罕
I don’t wanna dance with you either.
-这里还好吧 -霹雳腰包
-Everything all right here? -Fanny Pack.
你 你们真是无所不在
You…You guys are everywhere.
包包装啥 可以看看吗
What’s your deal? Can I see that real quick?
兄弟 你喝多了
Buddy, maybe you had too much to drink.
你滚远点 那边凉快那边去
Hey, pal, why don’t you mind your business?
想让自己难堪吗
You don’t wanna make a fool of yourself.
再吠 我会把你的废话塞回去
You know what? lf I want your opinion, I’ll just beat it out of you.
-有什么事吗 -怎么啦
-Hey, hey, hey, what’s the problem? -Hey, hey, hey! What’s going on?
山姆
Sam?
现在 我不喜欢这个 混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
Now I’m gonna enjoy this one, asshole. You know that?
除了我们自己人 没人可以骂我们 知道吗
No one calls us names except us. You understand?
帕迪
Paddy.
带他走
Just get him out of here.
-滚的远远的 -正要走
-Take him out the side. -We’re going.
你儿子找你
Your son’s been calling.
好拳 帕迪
Good shot, Paddy.
看不出帕迪是头猛兽
Damn, fellas, that Paddy’s a beast.
总算
There you are.
-拉尼 -拉尼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!