I can always tell when it’s true love.
不 你搞错了 她不是我未婚妻
No, no, no, this is not my fiancee.
-别搞错 -不 不
-No. -Oh, no, no, no.
这男人专挑幼齿的 不会找同世代的
This man would never marry someone even close to his own age.
您是
So who are you?
我是他妈
I’m his mother.
一位有一定年纪的驻唱歌♥手
So we got a lounge singer of a certain age.
-真是微妙的说法 -她不是本地人
-Oh, how delicately put. -But not from here.
-亚特兰大 -是
-Atlanta. -Right.
我之前是税务律师
In my former life, I was a tax attorney.
独自扶养女儿长大
I raised a daughter on my own.
她生父是个百年难得的混球
Her father was an asshole of epic proportions,
她上学时 我从学校带她走
and I got her through school and…
现在已经完全一清二楚 还要说吗
Now, I am giving you the full bio here. Should I stop or…?
-别 继续说 -真的
-No, no, no, go on, go on. -Really?
-是 -好
-Yes. -Okay.
所以 几个月前
And so a few months ago,
觉得自己没事做了 有点空虚
I found myself downsized and empty-nested,
于是扪心自问
and I asked myself,
黛安娜·波蕾 这一生你到底真正要的是什么
“What do you really want to do with your life, Diana Boyle?”
发现我真心想做的是唱歌♥
And what I really wanted to do was sing.
假如我去上美国偶像 是有点老
I’m a little old for American Idol.
我想到了 就是拉斯维加斯
So I figured Vegas.
然后 他们说时代不同了
And so, you know, as they say, it goes.
然后有个酒店大亨 需要法律谘询
A big shot at Binion’s needed some legal advice,
所以 工作之余我有了演出机会 直到我不干为止
so basically, I got that gig sewed up till I drop.
谢谢你陪我走来坐车
It was nice of you to walk me to my car.
是的 谢谢你陪我走来看教堂
Oh, well, it was nice of you to walk me to the chapel.
要知道 你没有你自以为的那么有魅力
You know, you are not as charming as you think you are.
还没被人那么直白过
Well, no one could be, quite frankly.
感觉不差
It was nice.
恭喜 讨厌鬼 再见
Congratulations! So long, schmuck!
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
没 我只是来
No, no, I just came from…

Yeah.
还蛮有趣的
It’s interesting. It’s…
你应该会喜欢的
No, you’re gonna love it.
真的 你应该会喜欢的
You’re really gonna love it.
-手术 -对
-Surgery? -Yeah.
那可是 可是大大改变游戏规则
That’s…That’s a game-changer.
没错 是个重大抉择
Well, it’s just a big commitment.
那可是没回头路 不单是指疼痛
There’s no going back, you know. It’s not the pain,
-我是说术后恢复 -恢复要多久
-I mean, it’s the recovery time. -How long is the recovery?
8到12个礼拜 疼的受不了 简直想死
It’s like eight to 12 weeks. It’s hard for a man to take.
-所以他整个赛季都回不来 -完全缺席
-So he’s out for the season. -Totally out.
所以你得代表包装工队出战 并赢得比分
That’s why you gotta go with the Packers, and the points.
-每个女生都一样 -山姆
-All the girls are making the same bet. -Sam.
-没脑子 -山姆
-It’s a no-brainer. -Sam!
来一下 快过来
Come on, come on.
麦当娜 雪儿很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you. Madonna, Cher.
-来了 来了 -有空来电
-Yeah, I’m coming. -Call me. Call me.
山姆 你去哪儿
Sam, where have you been?
我去 那个 工作室
I’ve been working the room.
你得阻止他 得阻止他
You gotta stop him. You gotta stop him.
-阻止谁 -阿奇 他失控了
-What? Stop what? -Archie, he lost it.
失控
Lost what?
阿奇
Archie?
抱歉了 阿奇
I’m so sorry, Archie.
我用哀求的 他理都不理我
I begged and I begged him, he just wouldn’t stop.
-我没法子了 -知道了
-I don’t know what to say. -Yeah, well, okay.
加注吗
Another bet, sir?
上一把是押多少
How much was that last bet?
-九千 -他输九千了
-Nine thousand. -He lost 9, 000?
-剩多少 -你在干嘛
-How much left? -What are you doing?
我算算
Let me count.
开始是一万五
You started with 15, 000.
现在是
Now you have…
十万两千
…102, 000, sir.
好 我不玩了
Okay, I’m done.
-十万两千 -应该够了
-Hundred and two thousand? -That’s enough.
-是呀 该收手了 -不好意思 客人
-Yeah, that’s a good decision. -Excuse me, sir,
你是本酒店房♥客
are you a guest in the hotel?
那个 我们 事实上
Oh, we were…We really…We’ve gotta…
事实上我 们刚刚才
Actually, we just…
玩得好 玩得好 牌也发得好
Great game, great game, great dealer.
桌子也很好 玩得好
Great table, great game.
多少
How much?
-十万两千 -十万二
-Hundred and two thousand. -Hundred and two.
怎回事 我们有违规什么的吗
So, what happened? We break a rule or something?
这些钱要怎办 带回家吗
Are they gonna take his money back or what?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我儿子埃兹拉打来了
My son. It’s Ezra. It’s my son.
你好 埃兹拉
Hello, Ezra.
很高兴听到你的声音 儿子
Wonderful to hear from you, son.
埃兹拉 冷静 我来教堂安养院而已
Ezra, calm down. Calm down. I’m at the church retreat.
那是
That?
旁边有人圣灵附体
That was the Holy Spirit getting into people.
-哈里路亚 -哈里路亚 哈里路亚
-Hallelujah! -Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
-感谢主 -埃兹拉 我要挂了
-Praise the Lord! -Ezra, I’m going to have to go.
我想圣灵应该快离开这儿了
I think the Holy Spirit’s about to leave the room.
我得想办法留住他
I’m gonna see if I can’t stop him, okay?
-我也不想 -我爱你儿子 阿们
-I shall not want. -I love you, son. Amen.
他命令我躺下 他信了吗
He maketh me to lie down…Did he buy it?
不知道 我的演技跟你刚刚是一样的等级
I don’t know, I was improvising, same as you.
那么
Well…
-他 他毁谤我 -喂
-He…He walketh me. -Hello.
神是我的牧羊人
The Lord is my shepherd.
-赞美主 -是比利 比利
-Praise the…-It’s Billy. Billy!
我在泳池边
I’m at the pool.
-他在泳池边 -泳池边干嘛
-He’s at the pool. -What’s he doing?
-泳池边有啥 -泳池边在哪
-What’s at the pool? -Where is the pool?
欢迎光临拉斯维加斯
Welcome to Las Vegas.
-赞 -赞
-Yes! -Yeah.
-放轻松 葛森先生 -这个好
-Relax, Gherson. -Yeah.
不是你乱调的吧
It’s not like you invented it.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
即将登场的是比基尼大赛
We got a bikini contest coming up!
有人想当裁判吗
Who wants to be a judge?

I do!
我有个主意 看看这些的魔力
Idea. Let’s see what we can do with this.
准备好摇滚了吗 各位
Are you ready to Party Rock?
我叫红呆
I go by the name of Redfoo!
我们有奖品 奖金
Yeah, we got cash, we got prizes,
我们有世上最棒的裁判
and we got the best judges in the world!
把手举起来 把手举起来 把手举起来
Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up!
当心血压 伙计们
Well, check your pulse, fellas,
因为 第一位上台的女孩儿
because coming to the stage is our first girl.
是喜欢弄得湿湿的西雅图辣妹
She’s from Seattle and she likes to get wet, baby!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡 我爱你
I love you, Jessica!
看看那个屁♥股♥
Yeah, look at them assets, baby!
裁判们 请给分
Judges, judges, what you got for Jessica?
10分
Ten, baby!
10分
Ten!
10分 宝贝
Ten! Yeah, baby!
情势大好
Looking good.
下一位是红发辣妹克利斯汀
Next coming up is Christina, and she’s a redhead,
我要说的是
and let me tell you,
都是纯天然的
it’s all naturel, baby.
裁判们
Judges?
10分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!