Can I ask you a personal question?
好 只能一个
Okay, one personal question.
为何一直未婚 直到今日
Why haven’t you ever gotten married until now?
干嘛结婚
Well, why should I?
我无居无束 为所欲为
I get to do everything I want to do whenever I want to.
这不是很好吗
I mean, what’s wrong with that?
都没有爱过吗
There’s no mention of love?
我不是被爱拘束的人
No, no, no, I’m…I’m not the falling-in-love type.

Okay.
事实是 我只有一次陷入爱河
Truth is, there was only one girl in my entire life
在我这辈子里
that I fell in love with.
我没把握住
I let her get away.
是谁
Who was that?
你已经用完了发问权利
You shouldn’t have used up your one personal question.
你嘴巴真紧
Oh, you are holding on so tight.
大人物 我知道要带你去什么地方了
Oh, Mr. Big-Shot, I know where I’m taking you.
-快坐下 -你玩真的
-Take a seat, please. -You have got to be kidding.
我们小公主怕高
What’s the matter, princess? Scared of heights?
是 小公主怕高 可以吧
Yes, the princess is scared of heights.
我不能想像你吐或哭的样子
Well, I won’t think less of you if you throw up or cry.
说实话 我怕你哭 不要哭
Actually, I might if you cry. Please don’t cry.
-才不哭呢 -比利
-I won’t cry. -Billy,
想再问个私密问题
I think I have to ask you one more personal question.

What?
明天要结婚了
You’re getting married tomorrow.
现在跟我在一起是
What are you doing here with me?
你知道我明天要结婚了
Well, you know I’m getting married tomorrow.
-那你现在跟我在一起是 -知道了 答案是
-What are you doing here with me? -Oh, see, I do have an answer.
我 喜欢你
I…like you.
一见你就喜欢上了
I liked you from the moment that I saw you.
不管你是否爱丽莎
None of which matters if you love Lisa.
你呢
Do you?
啥 不 不 不 不 不 不
What’s…? No, no. No, no. Oh, no, no. No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
就知道你会喜欢这个
I knew you would like it.
我爱死这个了 这太棒了
Oh, yeah, no, I love it, I love it! It’s great.
对呀 因为还会来回三四趟呢
Oh, good, because it goes up and down three more times.
它 什么
Oh, it…It’s…What?
刚刚在上面 我还以为你想弄死我
For a minute there, I thought you were trying to kill me.
因为你不肯回答问题
Well, you wouldn’t answer my personal questions,
我想吓一吓 你会不会就说了
so I thought I needed to scare the answers out of you.
好吧 帕迪跟我小时候
All right, well, Paddy and I, right? When we were kids,
爱上了同一个女孩儿
we were in love with the same girl.
苏菲
Sophie.
去世的那位
She’s the one who got away?
你想想 俩个好友
First, you know, it was just two best friends
竞争同一个女孩儿
competing for the same girl,
在长大些 情况就尴尬了
but as we got older, it got a little more complicated.
有天 帕迪告诉苏菲
One day, Paddy told Sophie
她必须在我俩之间做出选择
that she had to make a choice between the two of us.
当晚 苏菲来我家
That night, Sophie came to my house.
她还年轻很迷惘
You know, she was confused. She was young.
所以她选你
So she picked you.
没错 她先见的是我
Yeah, she came and saw me first.
但每个人都认为帕迪跟他比较配
But everybody knew she belonged with Paddy.
所以我跟她说
Everybody. So I told her.
所以她跟了帕迪
And then she went with Paddy.
帕迪知道吗
Does Paddy know?
真复杂
Oh, complicated.
一点点啦
A little bit.
知道今晚的派对吗
You know, the boys are throwing a party for me tonight.
知道
Yeah, I heard.
如果你来 我会很开心的
Well, I would really love it if you’d stop by.
真复杂
Complicated.
一点点啦
A little bit.
这个是 是我的
There they are. These are my…
这些小孩
Those are the kids.
那时比较年轻 这些是孙子
And when they were younger. And here are the grandkids.
你儿子的儿子
Your son’s son, and who’s…?
-那个 -真丢脸
-That…-Oh, shame on you.
你根本认不出谁是谁
You don’t even know who they are.
-杰森 艾迪斯 -他们是
-Jason and Edith. -Those are…?
-这些是孙子 -是 是
-Those are grandchildren? -Yes, yeah.
酒瓶旁这个 有酗酒问题
The one with the bottle there, she has a drinking problem.
留山羊胡是宾奇
That’s a binky. It looks like a goatee.
是的
It does.
-收到 -第一位访客
-I got it. -Our first guests.
男士们 每个都精神抖擞
Gentlemen, you have definitely outdone yourselves.
我的伴郎们 有个东西发
Yeah, I got a little something for you, my best men.
-帕迪 -别这样
-Paddy. -You shouldn’t have.
-山姆 -你真是不用给他
-Sam. -Oh, you really shouldn’t have.
阿奇
Archie.
我就真的要给
You should have.
混球
You asshole.
真不敢相信比利 单身的最后一晚
I can’t believe this is your last night as a bachelor, Billy.
明天可别软脚
You better brace yourself for tomorrow.
但今晚让我们像1959年一样 开派对
But tonight, we’re gonna party like it’s 1959.
-好 -兄弟们
-Yes! -Yo, fellas?
我是丝戴西 哪个是山姆·哈里斯
I’m Stacy. Which one of you is Sam Harris?
进来吧 你们
Hey! Come on in, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
山姆
Sam!
-山姆 -他不认得你
-Sam! -He doesn’t know you.
-我们认识 -当然 你忘了
-Do I know you? -Yes! Come on, you don’t recognize
-败金女郎 麦当娜 -摩理斯
-the Material Girl? Madonna? -Ma…Maurice!
-是我 -都认不出了
-Yes. -You look different.
-当然认不出 -抱歉
-Of course, of course. -I’m sorry!
-山姆 山姆 我老婆苏珊 -你好
-Sam, Sam, this is my wife Susan. -Of course, you’re Susan!
请你们别误会
I hope you don’t take this the wrong way,
但你们就像一般传统的夫妻
but you seem like such a conventional married couple.
大家都这么想
Yeah, most people think that.
但注意啦 别误会
But listen, don’t get me wrong,
跟我来的 可通通是怪人
everyone else I brought is just a complete freak!
-来吧 跳舞吧 -好
-Have fun dancing. -All right.
感谢参加
Thanks for coming.
你带了 他是男的
Hey! Hey! You’ve got…That’s a guy.
是条蛇
Oh, there’s a snake. It’s a snake.
来 我知道你想跳舞
Come on. I know you wanna dance.
是没错 但我
Yes, yes, but…But, see, I don’t…
不懂这舞步
I don’t know this.
那秀秀你懂的舞步
Well, show me what you know.
我懂的可多了
Well, I know some things.
大家让让 让让
Everybody back up! Back up! Give them some room!
孩子
Child!
可真是
That was…
跳一曲
May I have this dance?
没问题 宝贝
I got you, babe.
冲呀 阿奇
Let it go, Archie!
拉尼
Hey, Lonnie!
有状况
We got a situation.
-那个 -我来 放轻松
-Listen. No, no, wait. -No, I got it. Relax.
-先听我说 -放轻松 没事
-Let me explain to…-Relax, relax.
-拉尼 -5角
-Lonnie. -Fifty.
我已为你取消订房♥了
I thought you canceled.
是被换房♥ 我住隔壁
Shit changed, man. I’m in the next room.
-是这样啊 -你可以请他们
-That’s what’s up? -Think you can get them
-把音乐关小声些吗 -那 不可能
-to turn the music down? -Oh, no, man.
事实上 派对才刚开始呢
Actually, these dudes are kind of just getting started.
-那我可以进来一会儿吗 -不可以 这是私人聚会
-Think I could come in for a bit? -No, it’s a private party.
-别这样 -看好他
-Come on…-Needy. Watch him.
-好的 -拜托 让我进去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!