-Lonnie. -Lonnie.
-我就说 -不 你没说
-I said that, man. -No, you never did say that.
你说的是路易 还是什么狗屁的
You said Louie or some shit like that.
对了 我说拉利
All right, I said Larry.
-我说 -我说你干啥去了
-I said…-Where you been, man?
谢谢
Thank you.
曾经欢乐
I used to be fun.
她选了我 没选万人迷 比利
She chose me, I mean, well, over Mr. Ladies’ Man, Billy Gherson.
那时最快乐
That’s how fun I was.
我俩同时追她 是我
We both wanted her, but she picked me.
她选的是我
Picked me.
我常逗得她哈哈大笑
And, you know, once I…I made her laugh so hard,
差点笑到漏尿
she peed her pants.
真的
Yeah.
我也曾这样逗弄女孩开心
I used to be able to make women laugh like that.
别这样 我不是笑了
Come on. You made me laugh.
可是你没漏尿
Yeah, but I didn’t make you pee your pants.
要时间的
Well, give it time.
我不认识她
Hey, I didn’t know her, obviously,
但她应该是那种女人
but she sounds like the kind of woman
不希望看到你郁郁寡欢度日
that wouldn’t want you spending all your time being sad.
-没错她是 -所以 放下吧
-No, she wouldn’t. -So cut it out.
这样就够了
It’s enough already.
-放下它 -对
-Just cut it out? -Yeah.
我说真的
Really.
-可以请你帮个忙吗 -当然
-Can I ask you something? -Yeah.
可以与我一同出席派对吗
If I threw a party, would you be able to come?
可能吧
I might.
可能就很棒了
Might’s good enough.
我30年没这样了
I haven’t been this hungover in 30 years.
-什么都在转 -我知道
-Everything’s spinning. -I know.
不 不要
Oh, no, don’t…
我们早上见
Guess I’ll see you in the morning.
真迫不及待
Yeah, and it’ll be great to see you.
我的好友同聚一堂 真不错
That’s a good idea. I mean, I got all my best friends here.
你也该如此
You should have yours here with you too.
亲爱的
Hey, honey?
等等再打给你 好吗
Let me call you back later, okay? Yeah.
妹妹 请过来
Excuse me, young lady?
一杯血腥玛莉 番茄汁多
Bloody Mary, please. Extra bloody.
苏菲应该不愿意看我都穿着浴袍 在公♥寓♥里度过余生
Sophie wouldn’t want me hanging around the apartment in my bathrobe.
-是呀 她 -别插话
-No, she wou…-Shut up.
我决定不这样下去了 我要喝杯血腥玛莉
So I’m not gonna do that anymore, and I’m having a Bloody Mary.
我以前很喜欢血腥玛莉
I used to like Bloody Marys.
我想再试试 也许会再喜欢上
Maybe I’ll like them again.
问你一个问题
I’m gonna ask you something.
你爱丽莎吗 像我爱苏菲一样爱
Do you love this Lisa girl the way I loved Sophie?
她是个完美的女人 造物的奇迹
She’s a wonderful person, really great human being.
那么棒 那如果出来选议员 我该投她一票
Well, that’s great. I’ll vote for her when she runs for Congress.
比利 你快70了
Billy, you’re gonna be 70 years old.
明天要迎娶你在丧礼上求婚的
Tomorrow you’re marrying a 31-year-old woman
一个31岁的女孩
who you proposed to at a funeral.
我不想再说什么
Now, I don’t give a flying crap about you,
真要说 我只看到后面一堆问题
but if I did, I gotta tell you, I see a few red flags.
明天 我会再问一次 如果真爱她
Tomorrow I’m gonna ask you again if you love her.
希望你自有解答
I expect a better answer.
他出关了
He left his room.
老土匪帮
The old gang.
派对今晚开始
We’re throwing a party tonight.
对啦 就是这样
Yeah, that’s the spirit. Yeah, a party.
-真爽 -不好意思
-Happy day! -Excuse me.
-见鬼 -我
-Oh, crap. -I…
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for…For last night.
我是太过分
I was way out of line,
是这样的 我真的喝多了 我真的真的很抱歉
and, you know, I had too much to drink, and I am just really, really sorry.
希望你们大人有大量
I throw myself at your mercy.
我刚刚告诉他 你们几位的身分
I was just downloading Dean on who you guys were.
他不知道你们四位是大人物
He didn’t know that you were the heads of four very influential
属于东岸家族的
East Coast families.
是的 我真的不知道
Yeah, I had…I had no idea.
我想也是 你一个猪头
Well, I wouldn’t expect a dickhead like you
怎会知道我们的传说事绩呢
to know about legends like us.
-我是 我是猪头 -指头
-I…I’m a dickhead. -Knuckles.
指头
Knuckles.
指头 把这家伙撵出去
Knuckles, get the guy out of my sight.
你这傻子
Yeah. You know, you’re a dumb little shit, you know that?
-拜托 不要 -竟然不知道他们
-Oh, no, please. -You don’t know who these guys are?
阿奇 A王牌 比利 B硬骨头
Archie Aces, Billy Bones,
-山姆 -会计
-Sammy the…-The accountant.
对 会计
Yeah, the accountant.
山姆 他们通知我帐册烧完了
Sammy the Stove, they call me. I cook the books.
我真的很抱歉
I’m just…I’m sorry.
谁在乎你的抱歉
What do we care about your sorrys?
了解 了解 我道歉是放屁
No, I know, I know, I know. I don’t give a damn about my sorrys.
拜托你们
Just please…
住口 你住口 去倒冰水来
Shut up, shut up. Just go get us some ice water.
先倒水 再来这听候差遣
When that’s done, you come back, you do some other things for us.
也许 指头会要你帮他洗卵蛋
Maybe Knuckles here will let you wash his balls.
抱歉 有点恶心
Sorry, that was weird.
-4杯冰水 -去
-Four ice waters? -Go.
-怎么回事 -你们真行
-What was that all about? -I…You were great.
也许我过头了
I…Maybe I overdid it.
我也许误解你们了
I obviously misread you guys.
你们轻松处里这屁事
You guys sold the shit out of that.
我还可以做些什么呢
So, what do you guys want me to do?
没事 你下午休息
Nothing. No, today, you take the afternoon off,
去喝一杯 洗个SPA吧
have another drink, go to the spa.
储备精力 晚上可精彩了
Save your energy. It’s gonna be a big night for you tonight.
你得先准备准备
You got some thinking to do.
我们也得准备准备
And we got some recruiting to do.
我们得找些特别的
Yeah. We need to recruit some talent, gentlemen.
我要A还有B 双D罩杯
Yeah, I want the A-list. B…The double-D list.
还真有A名单呢
That is the A-list, actually.
这个我喜欢 她是在吐还是在哭
I like this one, although, is she throwing up or crying?
肯定是吐
Definitely throwing up.
6个
By 6.
6个
By 6?
换我了
My turn.
这才对
Yeah, now we’re talking.

Yeah.
-这2个 这2个 -对 对
-These two, these two. -Yeah, that…Yeah.
你去 这个 这个
There you go. Oh, here, here!
你在干嘛 你在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing?
谢谢
Hi. Oh, thanks.
大家记得山姆吗
Girls, you remember Sam, right?
今晚派对绝对赞
It’s really gonna be great. Party tonight.
谢啦 谢啦
Yeah, thanks. Oh, thanks.
如果我们能够 我会
If we were able to, I would release…
我不是说
I told you to put those in one and two.
好 不
Okay. Oh, no.
-拿走拿走 -放哪
-Take those back. I’m sorry. -Where to?
快 快 你是
Here we go. Let’s do it. Wait, are you…?
你们就一直缠着我
You guys just cannot stay away from me.
放放风
You wanna go someplace?
得看看观众放不放人
Let me just check with the crowd.

Okay.
当你唱歌♥时 我似乎返老还童 变回青涩少年
When you sing, I feel like a teenager.
不正是你追求的
And isn’t that your whole goal in life?
真悲哀
So sad.
没错
You’re right.
问个私密问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!