Ten, baby!
伊雷娜 宝贝
Irena, baby, yeah!
下一位 帕特利斯
Bring out Patrice!
来吧 叫出来吧
Come on and shout it!
不错
Looking good!
11分
Eleven!
让我们介绍一下裁判吧
Let’s get to know the judges.
我们可以访问一下吗 裁判大人
Can we get to know the judges?
您的大名是
What’s your name there, sir?
-山姆 -好的
-Sam. -All right.
我很有空而且我有保险套
Oh, and I’m available, I have a condom.
这位是 您的大名是
Who’s that? What is your name, party planner?
帕迪
Paddy.
帕迪
Paddy!
好的 帕迪 您有一份特殊礼物 只有你有
Well, Paddy, I got a special package just for you, baby!
宝贝
Yeah, baby!
-宝贝 -哈 哈 哈
-Yeah baby -Ha-ha-ha
宝贝
Yeah baby
帕迪怎会只给她7分呢
I don’t know how Paddy could have given her a seven.
她太年轻了 她不应该来这儿
She was too young. She shouldn’t have been there.
-我觉得红呆先生不错 -说哪个呢
-I liked Mr. Redfoo. -Who’s that?
把蛋蛋放你脸上哪个
The guy who put his balls in your face.
是呀 他不错
Oh, yeah, liked him.
-他知道如何让派对火热起来 -克来顿先生
-He knows how to keep a party…-Mr. Clayton?
21点那您走的太急 聊一聊
Quite a run you had at blackjack. Can we talk?
-那个我 -显然
-Well, I…-Apparently,
你并没入住本酒店 对吧
you aren’t actually staying here, is that correct?
先等等
Now, wait a minute here.
你现在是在指控我的朋友算牌作弊吗
Are you suggesting my friend is a card counter
只因为赢了你们几万块
because he took your casino for a hundred grand?
不 他赢得光明正大 因此
No, he won fair and square, and actually we’d just like
希望他能让本店有赢回的机会
to have a chance to win some of that money back
为此 我们愿意提供良好的居室
by giving you someplace nice to stay.
艾伦 听说你有事找我
Hey, Alan, you wanted to talk to me?
-这位是罗尼 -你好
-This is Lonnie. -Hey.
他将负责各位本周末的一切事宜
He’s gonna take care of you this weekend.
基于尊重客户 我应该负责的客人是
With all due respect, I believe I’m actually assigned to…
-他取消预约了 -取消
-He canceled. -He canceled?
那么 带各位先生到 别♥墅♥4号♥房♥间
Yeah, give these gentlemen Villa 4.
你确定他取消预约了吗 我才刚跟旅行社联络
Are you sure he canceled? I just confirmed with his travel a…
日安 各位先生
Good day, gentlemen.
-谢啦 -谢啦
-Thank you. -Thank you.
谢啦
Thank you.
希望房♥间够大 可以挤得下4个大男人
I hope there’s room enough for four guys
因为我不想跟这娘娘腔的同睡一张床
because there’s no way I’m sharing a bed with this cupcake.
豪华别♥墅♥
The penthouse villa.
一钱一分货 这里算拉斯维加斯数一数二的
Dollar for dollar, one of the best suites in all of Vegas.
楼上有4间卧室
Four bedrooms up top,
全配备吧台 专属厨房♥
fully stocked bar, gourmet kitchen,
以及您眼前的
and all the amenities you see before you.
你知道我觉得像啥吗
You know what I feel like?
感觉像他妈的公主
I feel like a damn princess.
真贴心 我喜欢
So intimate, that’s what I love.
请问还有需要其他的吗
I’m at your disposal for anything else that you might need.
我们专属用人 这就是你的工作
Is that your job? You’re just here for us?
我本来该接待不是你们
You wouldn’t believe who I was supposed to be hosting.
那是谁
Who?
菲迪
Fiddy.
菲迪 P·菲迪
Fiddy? P-Fiddy?
-50 -50个人在这儿
-Fifty. -Fifty people in here?
不 不是 是50分 柯蒂斯·杰克逊
No, no, 50 Cent. Curtis Jackson.
-杰克森5兄弟中的一个 -是啊
-Oh, from the Jackson 5, sure. -Yeah, okay.
5角在现今可是大咖
50 Cent’s a pretty big deal in modern times,
接待他可有一笔额外津贴呢
and one of the perks of hosting him is, you know,
你们不知道 我还为此排班了两三轮
I get that second-and third-round draft pick. You know what I mean?
的确不知道
We don’t.
算了 不说了
Like, the leftover…
我猜你们应该对我们家夜店不感兴趣吧
So I’m assuming you guys are not gonna wanna visit our nightclub.
夜店 热舞
Nightclub? Dancing?
没错 克来顿先生
Yes, Mr. Clayton,
应该有人会在店里热舞吧
I believe some people will be dancing at the nightclub.
不错 好
Oh, all right. Okay.
通常晚上11:00最热闹
Usually gets jumping around 11:00.
如果你们想去 我可以带你们去 或是顺便叫醒你们
If you like, I can pick you up or wake you up.
-我们在说什么 -那个时辰可是我们活力最旺的时候
-What are we talking about? -That’s when we come alive.
我们午夜时 迪斯可见
Midnight at the disco, we’ll see you there.
我们周末午夜过后 才是一尾活龙呢
We’re always up and about after midnight on the weekends.
-或许是午夜再过去一点点 -那 各位请自便
-A little after, maybe. -I’ll leave you gentlemen to your fun.
-多谢啦 -钥匙在这
-Thank you. -Keys.
这鬼窗帘要怎么开
How do you get these damn curtains open?
让专业的来
I know how these things work.
妈的 把房♥间弄亮一点
Let’s get some light in here, Jesus.
每个房♥间都有专属控制面板
We’ve got one of these consoles in every single room.
预备 一 二 三
Ready, one, two, three.
我来 这些笨蛋
Let me help you geniuses.
啥鬼东西
The hell?
-好 -看到没 这儿有个窗户
-Okay. -Oh, there’s a window.
没错 没错
Oh, of course, of course.
通常他们把开关藏在后面
A lot of times they just put a light back there.
这是假的吧 打不开 我不弄了
It’s probably fake. It’s fake. I give up.
是你开的
Did you do that?
窗帘 音乐 灯光
Curtains, music, lighting.
如果这样就吓到了
And if you’re really feeling adventurous,
我们还有彩色电视呢 玩得愉快 先生们
we now have color television. Have a good day, sir.
真幽默
Oh, cute.
大伙们 看这个
Fellas, look at this.
不会吧
Oh, no.
老朋友
An old friend.
是我想的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?
你竟保存了这么久
You mean you kept that all this time?
天杀的没错 福拉布许4人组回来了
Goddamn right I have. The Flatbush Four is back,
而这里可不是布鲁克林路边
and we’re not on any Brooklyn street corner,
这里可是拉斯维加斯高级套房♥
man, we’re on top of Vegas.
庆祝我结婚
Celebrating my wedding.
-让我们干了它 -开干吧
-Let’s get it on! -Let’s go on.
-我拿冰块 -妈的 真是不可思议
-I’ll get some ice. -Okay, all right, damn.
你总是这样 葛森
Yeah, just like you, Gherson.
忘了我们之前做的错事
Let’s forget about everything we’ve done to hurt people.
让我们向前看 大肆庆祝 就这样
Let’s just move on and celebrate me, that’s all.
帕迪 我应该到场的
Paddy, I should have been there.
他妈的没错 你应该在场的
You’re damn right you should have been there.
你应该在场的
You should have been there,
你也知道 她希望由你来念悼词
and, you know, she wanted you to do the eulogy.
你知道她需要你
She wanted you, and you knew that.
她知道我会在大家面前失态 场面难看
She knew I would fall apart in front of everybody,
她也知道你一定会在大家面前搞笑 小丑先生
and she knew you would make everybody laugh, Mr. Comedian,
结果呢
but no.
你说太忙 没来
You didn’t show up, you were too busy.
我老婆的丧礼 太忙
Too busy for my wife’s funeral,
那可是我们苏菲的丧礼 知道我怎样了吗
our Sophie’s funeral, so I had to do it.
我像个孩子一样 泣不成声 说不出话
I didn’t get one word out. Broke down like a baby.
抱歉 帕迪
I’m sorry, Paddy.
别说 你太虚伪了
No, you’re a phony, Gherson.
你总是承诺 然后抱歉
You always have been, you always will be.
你实在太虚伪了
Everything about you is phony.
你的牙齿 头发 肤色 无一不虚假
Your teeth, your hair, even your tan is phony.
天呀 帕迪 你太
Jesus, Paddy, you know, you…
帕迪 再哭大声点呀
Hey, Paddy, come on, man, for crying out loud,
大家正准备一起好好周末玩乐
we’re just trying to have a nice weekend together.
好好周末 这算好好周末
Nice weekend? You call this a nice weekend?
真悲哀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!