-Where’s Jess? Cheers, mate. -Come on. Right.
好了
All right now.
上帝啊 她真漂亮 是不是
God, she looks beautiful, doesn’t she?
真为她开心
I’m so happy for her.
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥ 你知道
Listen, thanks for ringing, you know.
这样让今天更简单了
Made today a lot easier.
自从那次蠢事发生之后
I was just so embarrassed about meeting, you know,
我一直觉得见面很不好意思
After all that nonsense at the house.
知道吗 我不知道自己做了什么 埃里克
Tell you what, I don’t know what I’d have done, Eric.
我有很多勇气 我会给你的
It took a lot of courage, I’ll give you that.
而且你知道吗 他们很爱你 萨姆也很爱你
And d’you know, them boys, they love you to pieces. So does Sam.
你一定是做了什么
You must have done something right, eh?
我想让爸爸妈妈照个相
I wanna take a picture of Mum and Dad.
妈妈 爸爸 该你们了
Mum. Dad. Come on. Your turn now.
不 不 不 不拍了 亲爱的
No, no. No, it’s all right, love.
-来吧 来吧 来吧 -我想要你俩的照片
-Come on. Come on. Come on. -I want a picture of you two.
-你抱她吗 -当然 一定
-Will you take her? -Yeah, come on.
来吧 没事的
Come on, it’ll be all right.
-你想让我们站哪 -中间
-Where do you want us? -In the middle.
你们好了吗 是自动的 注意了
You’re all right, it’s on automatic there, focus.
什么 这里?
What, here?
-按一下这个就行 -我是不是按了就行 好的
-Just press that. -Do I just press that? Okay.
-好了 很好 -看看他
-All right. Nice one. -Look at him.
爸爸 你脚上穿的是什么玩意?
Dad, what the hell have you got on your feet?
一双蓝鞋子
It’s me blue shoes.
开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你以为我没注意到吗 你像个傻瓜
And you think I didn’t notice, you lunatic.
像个傻瓜?
Lunatic?
这双鞋很好
That’s a lovely one.
当海鸥…
When the seagulls…
跟着渔船飞的时候
Follow the trawler,
因为它们以为沙丁鱼会被扔到海里
It’s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
非常谢谢
Thank you very much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!