-Fenner. -Where’s the dog?
你嚷嚷什么
What? what you shouting for?
快看窗外
Have a look out the fucking window.
-电♥话♥在哪 -什么
-Where’s the phone? -What?
-芬纳 电♥话♥ 波仔呢 -芬纳
-Fenner, phone, Buzz. -Fenner.
该死的
Fucking hell!
这是怎么回事
The fuck’s going on?
什么 什么 怎么了?
What? What? What the fuck is going on?
别动我的车 拿上球棒
Get off the fucking car. Get the fucking bat. Hey!
看看 看看窗外
Have a look. Look out the window.
从车上下来
Get off the car. Hey.
-站出来 谁弄得 -你来了
-Come on then. Who fucking wants it? -Oh, there you are.
快点离开草地 谁要来
Come on. Get off the fucking grass. Who wants it?
我就把他的脑袋你敲下来
I’ll take your fucking head off.
-不要管他 -闭嘴 你这个娘娘腔
-Leave him alone, you. -Shut up, you cunt. Come on.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do, eh?
把那摄影机关了 我要打死你 该死的
turn that fucking camera off or I’ll fucking have you, you fucking.
你要把我们都打死吗
You gonna do us all, are ya?
我会先打死你 你这头肥猪 还有这个小崽子
I’ll have you first, you fucking fat cunt. And then this little cunt here.
-你认得这个吗 -我怎么知道
-You recognise that? -Do I fuck!
你当然知道 是你的 对不对
Eh, you fucking do. It’s yours. Eh?
该死 你在胡说什么 混♥蛋♥
Fucking. What you fucking… You’re talking shit, you prick.
你们都滚出去
All of ya, fucking come on.
好吧 孩子们 开火
Right, boys. Fire!
-关上 -你在做什么
-Turn it off! -What are you fucking doing?
-好了 -滚出去
-There you go. -Oh, fuck off!
-继续啊 -你们实在搞恶作剧
-Come on. -You’re a fucking joke.
滚出去
Fuck off.
滚 滚 是这个吗
Fuck off. Fuck off. Hey, is this it?
好了 孩子们 进去
Right, boys. Get in there.
-别闹了 别闹了 -该死的别闹了
-Come on. Come on. -Fucking come on.
把摄影机关了
Get away with that fucking camera.
-现在认出来了吗 -不要拍我
-D’you recognise it now? -Get it out the face.
-什么 -你认的这把枪吗
-What? -Do you recognise it now?
那是手♥枪♥ 你想说什么 想要什么
It’s a fucking gun. What d’you want? what d’you fucking want?
你知道是谁的吗
Do you recognise it?
就一把该死的手♥枪♥ 外面有很多
It’s a fucking gun. There’s hundreds of ’em.
是把好枪
Oh, fucking nice one.
-你认出来了吗 -一把好枪
-D’you recognise it now, eh? -Fucking nice one.
-再想想 -滚出去
-Acknowledge it now. -Get out of me…
是把枪 我从没有见过
No, it’s a fucking gun. No, I’ve never fucking seen it.
你这该死的
Get to fuck.
不要 不要砸 该死的
Fucking hell! No! Leave it out! Fuck!
-你认出是谁的枪了吗 -滚吧
-Do you recognise it? -Fuck off.
好吧 孩子们
Right, boys.
-装♥修♥吧 -什么?
-Decorate! -What?
该死的 你弄我眼里了
Fucking hell. You got it in me eye!
你这帮混♥蛋♥
You fucking divs.
现在认识了吗 认得这把枪吗
Do you recognise it now? Do you recognise it now?
去死
Fuck off.
好了 孩子们 停止开火
Okay, boys, hold fire.
停下 停下
Hold it. Hold it.
好了 孩子们 这是法庭 后退
All right, boys, it’s a court. Get back.
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucker.
好了 肥猪埃里克 我已经看见了
All right, fat Eric, I’ve fucking seen it.
-怎么样呢 -你赢了
-And? -Well, you fucking win.
听到了吗 孩子们
You get that, boys?
女士们先生们 在你眼前
Ladies and gentlemen, before your very eyes,
我要把这把手♥枪♥砸成碎片
I am gonna smash this bleedin’ gun into smithereens.
不要砸 这是意大利手♥枪♥
Whoa, not the fucking tiles. They’re Italian, them.
-是意大利的吗 -是
-Are they italian? -Yeah.
该死的混球
You fucking twat.
混帐 不要砸了
You fucking cunt. Fucking pack it in!
你知道他们一家 你胆敢再靠近他们
You know that family? You don’t go near ’em.
再看他们 和他们说话
You don’t look at ’em, you don’t talk to ’em,
连想都不能想
You don’t even think about ’em.
因为你知道后果
Because you know what’ll happen?
酒鬼 我以为你能预知未来
Come on, tosspot, I thought you could tell the future.
还是让我来说说你的未来吧
Well, let me tell you your future.
我们会带10车人来
We’re gonna turn up here with 10 coach loads and
把你的房♥子一块砖一块砖的拆了
We’re gonna take this house apart, brick by fucking brick.
而这个你和你小朋友一直盯着看的小♥电♥影♥
And this little movie that you’ve been starring in with your little mate.
给瑞安说一句话就会上Bluetube视频网
One word to Ryan and it’s gonna be on Bluetube.
是Youtube视频网 叫Youtube
It’s Youtube. It’s called Youtube.
不管怎样 你会在上面
Well, whatever it is. You’re gonna be on it.
上面有你那娘娘腔 还有你紧身内♥裤♥的朋友
With your fucking poncy posing pouch and your gimp of a mate,
所有人都会笑你下面的小家伙
And all the people laughing at your little red willy.
你就喜欢那样对不对?
You fancy that, do ya? Eh?
如果你敢跑到哪里躲起来
And if you try and run away to some bolt-hole in
即使是黑泽或者赫布里底群岛的兔子窝
Blackpool or some rabbit hole in the outer Hebrides
我们都能找到你
We’ll find ya.
我都会找到你 你知道为什么吗
I’ll find ya! You know why?
因为我是邮差
Cause I’m a fucking postman!
坎通纳 坎通纳…
Ooh, ah, Cantona ooh, ah, Cantona ooh, ah, ooh, ah, ooh,
坎通纳上车 孩子们 很好
Ah Cantona get on, boys. Well done.
快点 我们去看比赛 来几杯啤酒
Come on, let’s get to the match. Let’s get a few beers.
干的不错 孩子们 很好
Well done, boys, well done.
老兄 埃里克 真的谢谢你
Oh, man. Oi, Eric, fucking thanks so much, mate.
这就是我想要的
It’s what I’m here for, innit?
知道我的意思吗 我愿意做一切来解决
D’you know what I mean? I would have done anything.
然后你解决了这一切 就像
And then, like, you’ve sorted all that out, and like…
没事的
It’s all right.
我也很后悔 知道吗
I’m just, I’m sorry as well, d’you know, like?
-没事 -至少我们不会再有麻烦了
-It’s all right. -At least we got troubles no more.
-谢谢你 埃里克 -不用谢 儿子
-Thanks. thanks, Eric. -You’re welcome, son.
-真的不用谢 -仔细点 伙计 分类
-You’re welcome, honest. -Seriously, man. Sorted.
你和莉莉说过么?
Have you spoke to Lily?
她没有回电♥话♥
Nah. She’s not returning me calls, is she?
你应该给她说说
You’ve got to speak to her.
告诉她发生什么事 她会理解的
Just tell her what happened and that and she’ll understand.
听着 都已经结束了
Listen, that’s all finished with, that.
我是是说她已经受够了 我真的不怪她
I mean, she’s had enough. You know what? I can’t say I blame her, really.
但是她不会的
Yeah, but she ain’t had enough.
如果他知道我做的一切 你又帮我度过难关
If she knows about what I did and how you helped me out and that.
-听着 孩子 听着 不用管了 -我们在等你们
-Listen, lads. Listen. Leave it. -We’re waiting for you lot.
给他打电♥话♥ 爸爸
Call her or something, then. Dad.
我会的 我会的 我会的
I will, I will, I will.
快点 坎通纳 迟钝的家伙 希望你没有偷东西
Come on, Cantona, you dozy git. I hope you haven’t been robbing.
我们要错过比赛了
Come on. We’re gonna miss the match.
快点
Come on.
-这地方真不错 -是啊
-It’s a nice place, isn’t it? -Yeah, yeah.
-你还好吗 -好 你呢
-Hiya. Are you all right. -Yeah, are you?
我为你自豪 为你自豪
I’m proud of you, kid, proud of you.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
戴茜也为你自豪
So proud of you for Daisy as well.
来 萨姆
Come on, Sam.
所有人都出来
All the hooligans on the outside.
-好了 你想站在哪
-There you go. -Where do you want you?
在后面的垃圾桶附近
In the wheelie bin. Get in the back there, somewhere.
-真的吗 -好吧
-Yeah? -All right, come on.
不要拿我的发型开玩笑
No taking the piss out of my hairdo, all right?
别这样
Oh, come on.
-你没带说明书吗 -我要调成人像
-You haven’t got the book on it? -I’ve gotta put it on portrait.
-膘哥 -人像
-Meatballs. -Portrait.
我知道我在做什么 我已经快好了
I know what I’m doing. I’ve been on a course.
是啊 再看看书
Yeah, reading books.
好了 没有 不会吧
That’s it. No, come on.
不要 真丢人啊
Oh, no, this is so embarrassing.
好了 好了 是你毕业
Come on. Come on, it’s your graduation.
萨姆和戴茜 快点 快点 快
Sam and Daisy, come on. Come on, come on.
-杰西在哪 笑一下 老兄 -快点 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!