Sam, can we have some sambucca, please?
山姆 请给我们倒点甜酒
Don’t answer. I really should.
别接 我得接
Why? It might be somebody.
为什么 可能很重要
Hello? Talullah!
喂 塔鲁拉
Oh sweetie. Hold on a sec.
亲爱的 等一下
It’s Talullah. She’s having a crisis.
是塔鲁拉 出了大问题
How bloody unusual.
真罕见
OK. Tell me exactly what happened.
告诉我到底发生了什么事
He’s stopped calling.
他不给我打电♥话♥了
Freedom? Tony.
弗里德 托尼
Who’s Tony?
托尼是谁
You know. Tony from the phone company.
电♥信♥公♥司♥的托尼
The psycho who was making obscene calls?
那个打淫秽电♥话♥的变♥态♥吗
They weren’t obscene! They were sweet.
那些话并不淫秽 它们听起来很动人
It was the perfect relationship.
这段感情很完美
I never felt ugly or fat.
我不会觉得自己又肥又丑
I knew he wasn’t with me for my money.
我知道他和我在一起不是为了我的钱
I miss him, Jacks!
我很想他 阿杰
Talullah, don’t be ridiculous.
塔鲁拉 别犯傻了
I can’t help how I feel!
我控制不住自己的感情
Why is it as soon as I fall in love with a man,
为什么每当我爱上一个男人
he abandons me?
他就要抛弃我呢
You don’t love Tony!
你根本不爱托尼
Yes I do! I do love Tony.
我爱 我爱托尼
What did I do wrong?
我到底做错什么了
OK. Let’s indulge this sick fantasy.
好吧 那就来聊聊这段病态的感情吧
What’s the last thing you said to Prince Charming?
你对魅力王子说的最后一句话是什么
‘Stop pestering me or I’ll call the police!’
别再纠缠我 否则我就要报♥警♥了
Oh, this is us.
噢 我到家了
Do you want to come upstairs for another drink?
你想上来再喝一杯吗
I want to, but I probably shouldn’t.
我很想 但我不能去了
I have to be at the lab at 7.
我明早七点就得到工作室
Oh, OK. Well… But I really enjoyed meeting you.
好吧 但我真的很高兴和你见面
So did I.
我也是
So did I.
我也是
Are you OK here? Oh my God! Oh God!
你还好吧 噢 上帝啊
You don’t! I… I’m so sorry!
别 我很抱歉
I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry. I was just…
真是很抱歉 很抱歉 我以为
I’m really embarrassed.
真是太尴尬了
No, no, no, listen, Peter.
没事没事 听着 彼得
I really like you a lot, but…
我真的很喜欢你 但是
But you don’t like me in that way.
但不是那种喜欢
Look, I know that speech.
我知道你要说什么
I use that speech because I actually wrote that speech…
我也这么说过 可以说是我的招牌托词
I’m not gay.
我不是同性恋
I didn’t write that part! I’m straight.
这句没听说过 我是异性恋
Since when?
从什么时候开始的
I suppose I first noticed when I was around 8.
我想我第一次发现这点是在八岁左右
I thought it was just a phase, you know, but eventually
我以为这只是阶段性的 但最终
I had to accept the truth. I like women.
我不得不接受这个事实 我喜欢女人
Oh this is good! This is really good.
噢 这真不错 这真是太好了
You know, Jacks is useless at fixing people up…
阿杰这个红娘可真是一无是处
Jacks thought I was gay?
阿杰认为我是同性恋吗
Oh she sure did.
她肯定是这么想的
And I’m really going to enjoy making her feel stupid about this one.
我得利用这事儿狠狠地嘲笑她一番
No! Please don’t.
请别这样
I think I should tell her myself.
我想亲自告诉她
You and Jacks?
你和阿杰吗
You and, you and Jacks?
你和阿杰
Oh my God!
上帝啊
Oh, look, l… I… I won’t say a word. I promise.
我会守口如瓶的 我发誓
Thanks. Cross my heart.
多谢 我保证
I should go. Yeah. Yes.
我得走了 好的
Goodnight. Goodnight.
晚安 晚安
So what did you say to Jacks when you got back?
你回来后对阿杰说什么了
Nothing, she wasn’t there.
什么都没说 她不在家
But you’re going to tell her.
但你得告诉她
Sorry, I’m late!
对不起 我迟到了
I was in the middle of an absolutely gripping book.
我沉浸在一本扣人心弦的书中
I couldn’t put it down.
难以割舍
Oh, what book’s that?
什么样的书
My memoirs, darling. I’ve decided to publish.
我的回忆录 我决定将它出版
Bloody Mary please. Light on the bloody.
一杯血腥玛丽 少放点番茄汁
Where’s Jacks?
阿杰在哪
Spending the weekend with James.
和詹姆斯一起共渡周末呢
Oh God, how disgusting! Be nice.
上帝 真恶心 留点口德
I’m sorry, but James Wildstone
抱歉 但詹姆斯·温斯顿
stands for absolutely everything I despise.
绝对是我鄙视的一切的化身
I thought he was a good friend of your family?
你们不是世交吗
Exactly my point.
所以我鄙视他
Well, we shouldn’t judge. Maybe he’s good sex.
我们不应该说闲话 也许他在床上很有一套
Oh, don’t be absurd. He’s public school.
别说笑了 他在公立学校上的学
So? So he probably likes being spanked.
所以呢 所以说不定他是个受虐狂
Or buggered. Or both.
或是同性恋 或二者皆是
Sounds like good sex to me.
很对我胃口
And me!
还有我
And me actually.
其实我也是
I can’t believe he’s so late!
他居然迟到这么久
Pandora, try Sasha’s mobile.
潘多拉 打萨沙的手♥机♥
I tried it 5 minutes ago. Try again.
我五分钟之前就打过了 再打一遍
And leave another message.
再留个言
Do you have his boyfriend’s number in Paris?
你有他男友在巴黎的电♥话♥吗
He got back from Paris last night.
他昨晚从巴黎回来了
He broke up with his boyfriend this weekend.
他这周末和他男友分手了
He did? Is he OK? Not really.
是吗 他还好吗 不太好
But Jacks, look, it’ll be fine.
不过 会没事的
Sasha always turns up.
萨沙会好起来的
I left another message. Thanks, Pandora.
我又留言了 谢谢 潘多拉
So I had a nice evening with Peter the other night.
我那晚和彼得相处得很开心
Oh my God! Really? Isn’t he great?
真的吗 他很棒不是吗
Smart, funny and cute.
聪明 幽默 可爱
Yes, he’s absolutely lovely.
是的 他相当可爱
Where’s Daphne?
达菲在哪
She had to go to court today. She left me in charge.
她今天要上法庭 她让我来负责
Who put up those lights?
谁开的那些灯
I did, I thought you might want them in the shot.
我开的 我以为你想用这些来拍摄
You’re not here to think!
你以为有什么用
You’re here to do what I think! OK?
要按照我的想法来 懂不
So now you take all this down and you bring me a ring light.
现在把这些都撤走 给我环形灯
Pandora?
潘多拉
Where is Pandora? Where is it?
潘多拉在哪里
Here.
这里
What’s your job?
你的工作是什么
I’m a wardrobe assistant.
我是服装助理
A wardrobe assistant? No, you’re a piece of shit!
一个服装助理 不 你什么都不是
How dare you call my mobile every 10 minutes
你竟敢每十分钟就给我打一次电♥话♥
and leave me endless messages.
还给我留了无数条留言
I told her to call, Sasha! We were worried.
我让她打的 萨沙 我们都很担心
You were late. I know I was late!
你迟到了 我知道我迟到了
I just don’t need a nobody leaving me
我不需要一个无名小卒
endless messages about it!
不停地给我留言提醒我这一点
I understand you had a rough weekend…
我理解你周末过得不好
No, you don’t understand!
不 你不理解
You understand nothing!
你什么都不知道
And I suggest you stop meddling with things you don’t understand,
我建议你不要瞎搀和你不懂的事情
and just do your job! Whatever the hell that is.
管好你自己的事 我不管你是干什么的
I don’t know, go steam something!
我不知道 去找点正经事干
Sasha!
萨沙
Jacks, he doesn’t mean that…
阿杰 他并不是那个意思
Don’t you tell her what I mean!
不用你来告诉她我什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!