Making Talullah and her mother look the same age!
让塔鲁拉和她妈妈看起来像同龄人
That’s very modern, Paul!
这很时髦 保尔
I’m so sorry! My shoot went over!
不好意思 我刚拍完片
You just missed the story of our lives.
你错过了我们的故事
But with better lighting!
但灯光要好多了
Everyone knows I wasn’t
大家都知道
the one who reported Paolo to immigration, right?
我没有向移♥民♥局告发保罗的吧
Yes, darling, we know.
对 亲爱的 我们知道
Well, I think this calls for champagne!
我们应该为此去喝香槟呢
Oh, right! Claridge’s, turn left!
好啊 克拉里奇酒店 左拐
Babies, what’s wrong? Nothing.
宝贝儿 怎么了 没什么啊
You wrote a screenplay. And they made a movie out of it!
你写了剧本 他们还拍成了电影
I know and I should be grateful. Look, I’m very lucky.
我知道 我该很感激的 我真的很幸运
It’s just… I don’t know.
只是 我不知道
I just wanted to tell the truth and somewhere along the line
我只是想讲述事实 可随着故事的发展
it got mixed up with a bunch of lies.
却掺杂了许多谎言
Nobody goes to the movies for truth
大概除了法国人
except possibly the French!
没人看电影是为了事实
The truth is way too complicated. And unsatisfying.
事实太过复杂 不尽如人意
And hard to believe.
而且让人难以相信
Oh, my God! What?
天哪 怎么了
I think my water just broke. What?
我觉得我羊水破了 什么
I know, it’s impossible, right?
我知道 这不可能 是吗
I’m not due for another 3 weeks!
我三周后才是预产期
Paolo! Paolo! She’s having the baby now!
保罗 保罗 她要生啦
Call an ambulance! Call a taxi!
快叫救护车 叫出租车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!