Don’t speak to her like that.
你说话注意一些
Get out! You’re fired!
滚出去 你被解雇了
You heard me? You’re fired!
你听到我说的了 你被解雇了
Go back to Argentina!
滚回阿根延
You and your little pathetic snapshots!
带上你那些乏味的照片
Bye bye!
再见
Anyone else have something to say?
还有人有意见吗
I have something to say.
我有话要说
Apologize! I’m sorry?
道歉 什么
I said apologize!
我说道歉
Are you insane? Obviously!
你疯了吗 显然是的
I work at Vogue! But don’t change the subject!
我在时尚杂♥志♥工作 但是别改变话题
Apologize. Or else?
道歉 否则呢
Or else, I’m walking out with all those dresses.
否则我就拿着所有的衣服走掉
Oh! I have a better idea. I will do the walking out thing.
我有个更好的主意 我会从这里走出去
And let’s see what Daphne has to say about that!
让我们看看达菲会做何感想
Paolo, can I ask a favour?
保罗 能帮我个忙吗
Ah, the classic movie moment
真是经典瞬间
when the underdog gets to prove his real worth
小菜鸟证明了自我价值
and win the heart of his true love!
并且赢得了对方的真心
Don’t give away the ending!
别剧透
It’s a romantic comedy!
这是部浪漫喜剧
How do you think it ends?
结局不是不言自明吗
Hi, sunshine, how are you?
嗨 美人 你好吗
I just had the most surreal day.
我渡过了最离奇的一天
I had a huge fight with Sasha.
我跟萨沙大吵了一架
Paolo took over the shoot, and he was absolutely brilliant.
保罗完成了拍摄工作 他真是个天才
I’m probably going to get fired tomorrow,
我可能明天就会被解雇
but it was so worth it just to see Paolo in action.
但为了保罗 一切都是值得的
Oh my God! This is so scary!
上帝啊 这太可怕了
What’s she watching?
她在看什么电影
Notting Hill.
《诺丁山》
So what did you think about Paolo?
你觉得保罗怎么样
Was I right or was I right?
我是对的吧
Are those my only options?
只有这一个选择吗
Oh no, don’t tell me you didn’t like him.
别告诉我你不喜欢他
I liked him a lot!
我非常喜欢他
I’m just not sure I’m his type.
只是不知道我是否合他的口味
Of course, you’re his type!
你当然合他口味
He told me himself he thought you were ‘lovely.’
他跟我说他觉得你很可爱
Well, I didn’t see that coming!
我可没想到结局会是这样
What?
怎么
Julia Roberts ending up with Hugh Grant!
朱莉娅·罗伯茨和休·格兰在一起了
You know, Jacks. When I told you to take care of the shoot,
阿杰 我让你负责拍摄
I was thinking more along the lines of ordering the sushi,
是想让你规规矩矩地把事情办完
not enraging our top photographer.
而不是激怒我们最棒的摄影师
I can’t help it if Sasha’s an overpampered monster.
萨沙太不可理喻了 我也没办法
We work in fashion.
我们在时尚界工作
Everyone’s an overpampered monster.
所有人都是不可理喻的
Yes, but that isn’t an excuse to be so vile to people.
虽说如此 但他也不能对人如此恶劣
Besides, his pictures don’t have an ounce of truth to them.
而且 他的照片并没有拍下真实的瞬间
But since when does truth have anything to do with fashion?
但时尚原本不就是虚幻的吗
Well, it doesn’t.
确实
But maybe it should.
但或许不该如此
So you were Sasha’s assistant? Yes.
你是萨沙的助理 是的
How very ‘All About Eve.’
真是《彗星美人》的现实版
‘All About Eve?’
彗星美人
It’s a movie, darling.
是一部电影 亲爱的
It’s about an assistant who seems all sweet and innocent
讲述一个看起来可爱又无辜的助理
but is really quite ambitious and ruthless.
但实际上却野心勃勃 冷酷无情
You should rent it sometime.
你应该借来看看
Daphne, he was doing me a favour.
达菲 他是在帮我的忙
I’ve seen it. You have?
我看过 是吗
And what did you think?
你觉得怎么样
I found it rather silly actually.
我觉得挺愚蠢的
The idea that Bette Davis
贝蒂·戴维斯
could be the victim of anyone is absurd.
永远不可能是受害者
Pick 4 and run it.
挑四张然后印刷
Oh my God, Paolo! You were amazing!
上帝啊 保罗 你真是太棒了
Thanks. So were you!
谢谢 你也是
The way you handled Daphne!
看你对付达菲的样子
I mean I knew you were talented, but I had no idea that under
我知道你很有天份 但我没想到
that shy, sweet exterior
害羞可爱的外表下
was such steely confidence!
是如此自信满满的内心
What other secrets are you keeping from me?
你还有什么秘密瞒着我
Actually, Jacks, I did want to talk to you about…
阿杰 我想和你谈谈关于
Ah, Jacks! There you are! James?
阿杰 你在这里 詹姆斯
Hello, Darling!
你好 亲爱的
Hello?
你好
James, you remember Paolo?
詹姆斯 你还记得保罗吗
Yes. Hello, Paolo?
你好 保罗
James?
詹姆斯
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Well, actually, I was just having lunch across the street
我刚才在街对面吃午饭
and I came to tell you the good news in person.
我是来亲自告诉你一个好消息的
What good news?
什么好消息
Peter is finally going to meet the love of his life!
彼得终于要见到他的白马王子了
What? David Williams is in town.
什么 大卫·威廉姆斯就在城里
He’s leading a special auction at Sotheby’s.
他正在苏西比拍卖♥♥行主持一个特别拍卖♥♥会
And he and I were just having lunch together,
我和他刚刚一起吃过午饭
and I just happened to mention Peter’s name.
我碰巧提起了彼得的名字
And he suggested that we bring Peter to the auction tonight!
他建议我们将彼得带到今晚的拍卖♥♥现场
He did? Well, actually, I suggested it.
他这么说的吗 实际上 是我建议的
But he thinks it’s a great idea!
但是他认为这是一个好主意
So did I do good or did I do good?
我做得还不错吧
You did great.
你做得很棒
I should probably go.
我得走了
Paolo, congratulations on today.
保罗 祝贺你
Tell Peter i wish him good luck with David.
告诉彼得 我祝他和大卫相处愉快
Jacks?
阿杰
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
I’m thinking about Peter and David
我在想彼得和大卫
living happily ever after.
从此幸福地生活在一起
What if I’ve written the worst script ever?
如果我写的剧本是最差的怎么办
What if everyone hates it?
如果大家不喜欢怎么办
Look, most great artists
大多数伟大的艺术家
have to deal with rejection in their lifetime.
一生都不为世人所接受
Yes, I’m not a great artist!
但我不是一个伟大的艺术家
Look, I know I’m not some genius like Van Gogh.
我知道我不像梵高那么有才华
Thank God. I like my man with 2 ears.
感谢上帝 我喜欢长两只耳朵的男人
I’m, I’m being serious.
我 我是认真的
What if I’m not any good?
如果我很差劲怎么办
What if I have no talent?
如果我没这方面的天赋怎么办
Are you asking if I’ll still love you?
你是想问我是否还会爱你吗
Snap out of it will you? What?
振作点行吗 什么
We’re here.
我们到了
There you are! You guys are late.
终于到了 你们迟到了
Fin, I’m not sure this is such a good idea.
芬 我不确定这是不是个好主意
It’s an excellent idea.
这是个绝好的主意
He’s perfect for you, Paul, darling!
他太适合你了 保罗 亲爱的
Peter! His name is Peter!
彼得 他叫彼得
You’re about to meet the love of your life!
你正要去见你此生的伴侣
To the left!
左边走
There is no need to be so nasty to me
用不着对我那么凶吧
just because I don’t remember people’s names.
我记不住别人的名字
550 with you madam, thank you very much.
这位女士出五百五 非常感谢
That’s him! 580. Anything further on 580?
他在那 五百八 还有比五百八更高吗
I can’t see him. There!
我看不到他 那边
That’s not him. That’s not him!
那不是他 不是他
You’re kidding? No!
你开玩笑的吧 没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!