What time is it? Almost 9.
几点了 快九点了
You gotta go.
你得走了
Excuse me? You gotta go.
你说什么 你得走啦
I’ve got some friends coming over for brunch.
我有几个朋友要来喝早茶
Tom, you’re in my apartment.
汤姆 你可是在我的住处呢
Talullah, I can’t get into it now.
塔鲁拉 我现在没空
Just meet me at the Registry.
婚姻登记处见
I’m not getting married without a maid of honour.
我结婚可不能没伴娘
No! Sweetie, you don’t need to write a poem.
不 亲爱的 你不用作诗
Look, I have to try Peter again.
我得再联♥系♥一下彼得
He hasn’t been answering the phone all night.
他整晚都没接电♥话♥
OK, bye.
好的 拜
Hello? Peter! Finally!
喂 彼得 终于打通了
Hi, Jacks.
嗨 阿杰
I’ve been calling you all night!
我给你打了整晚电♥话♥
I know, I’m sorry. I turned my phone off.
我知道 不好意思 我关机了
Tim spend the night? Tom!
蒂姆跟你过夜了吧 是汤姆
Whatever.
无所谓
I agree. Reality crashes in.
我赞同 现实和期望真有差距
I’m sorry, Babies. Now listen.
真抱歉 宝贝 听着
I need you to come down to the lslington Registry right away.
我需要你立刻来艾灵顿婚姻登记处
I’m getting married. What? Jacks!
我要结婚了 什么 阿杰
I’ll tell you everything when you get there.
你来了我再跟你细说
I just managed to get a cancellation at 11 sharp.
我的婚礼安排在十一点整
That’s in 20 minutes!
只剩二十分钟啦
And I still need to buy a wedding outfit!
我还得去买♥♥新娘装束
Gotta run. Bye! Oh, wait!
来不及了 拜 等等
Oh, pull over right there!
就停那儿
I’ll be right back!
马上回
Paolo! Thank God you’re here!
保罗 谢天谢地你到了
Have they called our names yet? No.
到我们了吗 没呢
Emily Jackson and Paolo Sar-mentio?
艾米莉·杰克逊和保罗·萨米恩多
Are you all here for the Jackson wedding party?
你们是来参加杰克逊的婚礼吗
If anyone knows why these two individuals before me
如果有人反对我面前的这对新人成婚
should not be married, let them speak now
要么现在就说出来
or forever hold their peace.
要么就永远保持缄默
I’m not gay. Excuse me?
我不是同性恋 什么
I’m not gay!
我不是同性恋
Of course you’re not gay!
你当然不是啦
He’s not! Gay.I mean.
他不是同性恋
How nice for both of you.
那太好了
Now, if there’s any other reason why…
现在 如果有其他原因
And I think I’m in love with you.
另外 我觉得我爱上你了
What? I mean, I’m in love with her.
什么 我是说 我爱上她了
Paolo, what are you doing?
保罗 你这是在干什么
Telling the truth. I’m not gay
实话实说 我不是同性恋
and I think I’m in love with you.
而且我爱上你了
I know I should have said something before.
我知道我本该早点说
But every time when I started, it seemed like the wrong time.
可我一开口 却总是不合时宜
Or maybe I didn’t have the courage.
或许是我勇气不足
But then when you suggested getting married.
可当你提出结婚时
I just got swept up with the idea because I wanted more than
我高兴极了 因为只要能留下来
anything to stay. I wanted to stay with you.
我什么都愿意 我想和你在一起
I know I should have said something but…
我知道我应该早点说的 但是
But, What? You wanted to make a fool? Out of me first?
但是什么啊 你一开始就把我当傻子耍
Jacks. You know that’s not true.
阿杰 不是这样的
I have no idea what’s true!
我都不知道什么是真的了
Oh, Jacks. I trusted you!
阿杰 我那么信任你
I told you things. I was naked in your bed!
我什么都告诉你 还在你床上光着身子
Did you know about this?
这些你们知道吗
Yes. You?
知道 你呢
No! I told you!
不知道 我告诉过你
Yes! And now I’ve lied.
知道 我现在撒谎了
I can’t believe I trusted any of you!
不敢相信我居然信任过你们
Jacks! Please…
阿杰 求你了
Next.
下一对
Go away! I’m coming in.
走开 我进来了
I should be very mad at you.
我应该对你发火的
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m just so stupid! How could I be so stupid?
我傻极了 我怎么会这样傻啊
You’re not stupid, you just saw what you wanted to see.
不是傻 你只是被感情蒙蔽了双眼
I can’t believe I trusted him!
不敢相信我居然相信了他
I can. He’s a great guy. He deserves your trust.
我信 他人很棒 理应得到你的信任
Don’t you dare defend him!
你还敢袒护他
Look, all I’m saying is what’s really changed about Paolo
我要说的是 自从保罗告诉你
since he told you he was straight?
他不是同性恋后 他有什么变化呢
Everything!
全变了
Yes, everything you’re used to.
是啊 所有你习以为常的事
Everything you’re comfortable with.
所有你觉得自在的事
What’s that supposed to mean?
这话怎么说
Have you ever considered you didn’t want to see
你可曾想过 或许你不想知道
how Paolo really felt about you?
保罗对你的真实感觉
Because that would have meant breaking your rule.
因为那会打破你的常规
What rule? To only have sex with people you don’t love
什么常规 只和你不爱的人做♥爱♥
and to only really love people you don’t have sex with.
只爱那些和你没有肌肤之亲的人
That’s not true. Yes, it is.
不是这样的 这是事实
Because that way you know you can’t really get hurt.
因为这样你才不会受到伤害
Look, Paolo hasn’t changed. He’s still the same person.
听着 保罗没有变 他还是他
He’s still the same person you know and believe in.
他还是那个你了解和信任的人
And think is kind and smart and sweet and bloody sexy.
还是那个友善聪慧体贴且超级性感的人
The only thing that’s changed is what might happen between you.
唯一改变的是 你们之间会有未来
And he can tango!
他还会跳探戈呢
God, babies. You were so right!
天哪 宝贝儿 你太对了
I mean when I think about it now,
我是说 我现在想想
he tried to tell me so many times.
他好多次都想告诉我
And I just wouldn’t let him. I didn’t want to hear it.
我都没让他说 我当时就不想听
I didn’t want to see it! I was so blind!
我不想知道 我真是太傻了
Watch out!
小心
What time is it? 5:30. What time’s his flight?
几点了 五点半 他几点的航♥班♥
6! Hold on, babies.
六点 抓紧了 宝贝儿
Ticket? Oh, I’m not flying.
请出示机票 我不上机
Only ticketed passengers past this point.
持票的乘客才能通过
Yes, but I need to speak to someone on the BA flight
我知道 可我在找一名英航航♥班♥上的人
to Buenos Aires. It’s an emergency!
是去布宜诺斯艾利斯的 这事很急
Try the BA’s customer service counter.
去英航海关服务台试试吧
They can call the gate.
他们可以和登机口通话
You’re a genius!
你太聪明啦
I have an emergency message
我有紧急消息
for someone on your flight to Buenos Aires.
要告诉一名去布宜诺斯艾利斯的乘客
Flight to Buenos Aires?
去布宜诺斯艾利斯的
I’m sorry but that flight’s already pulled out of the gate.
抱歉 航♥班♥已经离开登机口了
It had an early departure.
提前起飞了
An early departure?
提前起飞
An early departure? What are the chances of that?
提前起飞 太巧了吧
If this was a movie, there wouldn’t be an early departure.
如果这是在拍电影 就不可能提前起飞
If this was a movie, you’d be blonde!
如果是在拍电影 你就该是一头金发
If this was a movie, you’d be famous!
如果是拍电影 你就该是名人
That’s the problem with life,
这是现实的无奈
it’s nothing like the movies.
不像电影中那般美好
I can’t believe you’re really going.
不敢相信你真要去
I’m following your advice. I’m breaking my rules.
我是听你的建议 这就去打破我的常规
Good for you!
不错
Are you sure you’re going to be OK?
你一个人没问题吗
Jacks! I’m not a child, I’ll be fine.
阿杰 我又不是小孩儿 没事的
I worry about you, Babies.
我是担心你 宝贝儿
You worry about everyone.
你担心所有人
No, I worry about you more.
不是的 我格外担心你
I just don’t want you to end up alone.
我不希望你孤独终老
Well, neither do I. And stop being so dramatic!
我也不想 好了 别耸人听闻了
So stop living your life like you’re in some kind of movie.
别再生活在电影里了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!