Great! So, now what do I do?
好极了 现在怎么办
Well, I’d probably zip up.
我觉得你应该先拉上拉链
Mustn’t seem over-eager.
不要显得太饥渴了
I can’t believe
真不敢相信
you’re cooking dinner for some guy you just met yesterday!
你居然为一个昨天才见面的人做饭
His name is Tom. You know what they say.
他叫汤姆 人们常说
‘The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.’
要抓住男人的心首先要先抓住他的胃
Don’t you think that’s aiming a bit high?
你不觉得做到这点挺难的吗
Don’t you think you should applaud my courage?
你不觉得你应该为我的勇气鼓掌吗
I would but my hands are full.
我挺乐意的 但是我两只手都没空
Anyway, I’m off.
好了 我得走了
Don’t you at least want to meet Tom?
你不想见见汤姆吗
Why? I prefer Paolo.
不用吧 我更想见保罗
Maybe that’s something worth considering.
可以考虑一下他嘛
Little late for that.
已经晚啦
I’ve been trying to call you since yesterday,
我从昨天就一直给你打电♥话♥
but your mobile isn’t working.
但你手♥机♥一直不通
I, I ran out of credit.
我手♥机♥停机了
Can I come in? Yeah, sure.
我可以进来吗 当然可以
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I have to fly back to Argentina tomorrow.
我明天得回阿根廷去
What? Why? I don’t belong here.
什么 为什么 我不属于这里
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
Your career’s about to take off in London.
你在伦敦的事业刚有起色
You have 4 pages in the new Vogue!
时尚杂♥志♥里有四页你拍的照片呢
OK, I know how you feel about fashion.
我知道你对时尚不感冒
And I agree with you!
我也同意你的看法
But at least it’ll pay the rent, while you do your own work.
可它能在你专心事业时帮你维持生计
And I’ve spoken to Finlay. And he wants to meet you.
我跟芬利谈了 他想见你
Maybe put a show on at his gallery for you.
或许能在他的画廊给你办个人展
You can’t just go home now! I’m being deported.
你不能就这么回去 我被遣返了
Immigration got a tip I was working here illegally.
移♥民♥局接到举报说我非法务工
A tip? From who? Does it matter?
举报 谁干的 这很重要吗
James.
詹姆斯
It was James.
詹姆斯干的
We don’t know that.
不知道
You’re not going. Jacks, I don’t have a choice.
你哪也不用去 阿杰 我没得选
Yes, you do.
有 你有
You can marry me!
你可以跟我结婚
Jacks. I can’t ask you to do that.
阿杰 我不能让你这么做
Then it’s a good thing I’m asking!
那正好 是我自己要求的
Yes. And it’s very kind of you. But…
感谢你的好意 但是
It’s not fair to you.
这样对你不公平
Look. I know you think I’m doing this out of guilt or pity.
我知道你觉得我是出自内疚或同情
But that’s just not true.
但并不是那样的
I’m doing this because I want to.
我是真心想帮你
Because I know that
因为我知道
you’re on the verge of fulfilling your dreams!
你正在努力实现自己的梦想
And if I could be a part of that, that would make me happy.
我很高兴我能为你出一份力
And I don’t want you to go. So please. Marry me!
我也不想你离开 所以跟我结婚吧
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Well, unless you want me to feel totally humiliated, say yes.
说你愿意 除非你想让我难堪
I’m like, fuck that. I know I’m talented.
我当时就想说 靠 我知道我很有才
I don’t need some RADA degree to tell me.
我不需要皇家戏剧院的学位来证明
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吧
And besides, I’m not interested in being some luvvie character actor.
而且 我也没兴趣成为那种实力派演员
I am a leading man, for fuck’s sake.
我他妈是要当男主角的
So why waste my time studying during my peak years.
我♥干♥嘛要把黄金时期浪费在学习上
You know what I mean?
你明白不
Yes, yes. Well, l, I think I do.
是的 我想我明白
I mean sometimes studying can become a way of avoiding doing…
但有时候学习可以用来避免某些
I’m just not sure whether I should cut my hair.
我不知道是否应该去理个发
I mean, my agent thinks I should,
我经纪人想让我剪
but I think it’s what makes me distinctive.
但是我觉得这是我的特色
You know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗
Yeah. I think I do.
我想我明白
So… you wanna go to bed?
你想上♥床♥了没
What?
什么
Do you want to go to bed? You know, have sex?
你想上♥床♥吗 去做♥爱♥
I…

I don’t like wasting time when I know what I want.
既然有心 又何必浪费时间呢
Is everything OK?
一切还好吧
Yes, I was just trying Peter, but he didn’t answer.
没事 只是给彼得打电♥话♥ 不过他没接
Oh, you ordered me another drink. Thanks, Babies!
你又给我点了一杯喝的 谢谢 宝贝儿
You’re so thoughtful!
你真体贴
So what happened with you and James?
你和詹姆斯怎么了
The same thing that happens with all straight men.
所有异性恋男人都会有的毛病
They pretend that they’re fine with you having a career
假装不在乎你有自己的事业
and being independent.
做一个独♥立♥女性
But deep down, they resent it. Or they want to change it.
但实际上他们痛恨这些 或是想要改变这一点
Well, not all straight men.
不是所有的人都这样
Trust me! All of them!
相信我 他们都那样
At the end of the day, all straight men just want one thing.
最终 所有异性恋男人就只想要一样东西
You know what that is?
你知道是什么吗
Sex?

Control!
控制权
The problem with straight men
异性恋男人的毛病就是
is that no matter how hard they try,
不管他们怎么挣扎
they still need to control, to dominate.
最终依然想要控制和支配女人
Thank God you’re gay!
幸亏你是个同性恋
Jacks. I mean think about it!
阿杰 你想想看
Why do you think we feel so comfortable together?
为什么我跟你一起那么自在
Because I know you’re not trying to score.
因为我知道你不会去想跟我上♥床♥
Anyway, I’m through with straight men!
总之 我对异性恋男人都没兴趣了
A toast!
干杯
No more straight men!
再也不要异性恋男人
Good riddance I say!
离他们远远的
And now, we have a very special dedication for Paolo.
现在 我们为保罗献上一份特别的礼物
Paolo, this one’s from your future wife!
保罗 这是你未婚妻送你的
Happy Wedding, Babies!
结婚快乐 宝贝儿
I just remembered that Peter might have a boy at the house.
我刚想起来彼得今天可能带男人回来
Can I stay at yours? Sunderland Terrace!
我能去你家过夜吗 去桑德兰坡
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh my god, I just used your toothbrush.
我的天 我刚才用了你的牙刷
No problem.
没关系
I think I’m drunk.
我想我是醉了
The room’s sloshing.
房♥间都在晃
You going to stand up all night?
你要站一个晚上吗
No. Good. Come.
不是 那就过来
I think my parents would have really liked you.
我想我父母肯定会喜欢你的
You’re so smart and kind
你这么聪明 善良
and you’re so really talented.
还很有才华
Jacks!
阿杰
I think you’re exactly the kind of person
我认为你就是他们心中
they would have wanted me to marry.
最佳女婿的人选
Well, not exactly.
当然也不是没缺点
But not in terms of what counts.
但可以忽略不计
I know that I don’t know you very well,
我知道我不是非常了解你
but I feel safe with you.
但我跟你一起很有安全感
Is that crazy?
是不是很疯狂
No. It’s not crazy.
不 不疯狂
I trust you.
我信任你
Jacks, I need to tell you something.
阿杰 我要跟你说件事
Get into bed and tell me. I can’t.
上♥床♥告诉我 不行
I promise I won’t make a pass.
我保证不挑逗你
It’s not you I’m worried about.
我担心的不是你
What, Paolo?
是什么 保罗
You’re so drunk!
你真喝多了
Tom.
汤姆
Tom! It’s time to get up.
汤姆 该起床了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!