If Freedom ever cheated on me, i don’t think I could go on!
如果弗里德背叛我的话 我会受不了的
Talullah! You’ve known the guy for a week.
塔鲁拉 你认识他才一周
Stop talking like you’re in some kind of a movie.
不要说得像演电影一样好不好
I can’t help it. I’m naturally dramatic.
我就是这样 天生戏剧化的性格
Excuse me. Sasha needs you.
抱歉 萨沙找你
Oh, right. I’ll be right there.
好的 我一会儿就来
Who is that? Sasha’s assistant. He’s gay.
他是谁 萨沙的助理 同性恋
What? Gay!
什么 同性恋
How can you tell? Trust me.
你怎么知道 相信我
I have the best gaydar in London.
我看同性恋最准了
That boy, gay as a goose.
他是个不折不扣的同性恋
Lucky fucking geese.
便宜那帮基佬了
Excuse me, sir.
很抱歉 先生
We’ve just got word mr. Bernstein had to fly back to New York.
我们刚刚接到消息 伯斯坦先生有事回纽约了
Oh, right. Thank you.
哦 那好 谢了
I’m so sorry!
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
真抱歉
Now you love her! Feed a grape.
你爱着她 喂葡萄过去
With love! Real love! Excellent!
暧昧一些 要有爱 棒极了
And crush a grape on her mouth.
把葡萄压碎在她的唇间
Excellent! Make it sexy! More sexy!
好极了 动作性感些 再性感些
Make the grape sexy!
让葡萄也性感起来
Yes! Yes! And kiss her. On the mouth.
就这样 就这样 亲吻她 唇吻
Excellent! Sexy love! Yeah, I think we have it!
好极了 性感的暧昧 好 完工了
Jacks, would it be all right if I borrowed an outfit just for tonight?
阿杰 我借一件礼服可以吗 就借一个晚上
I kind of have a date.
我 有约会
A date? With who? Oh, just this guy.
和谁约会 就是个男孩子而已
I mean, I’m not sure it’s even technically a date. It’s just dinner.
也不算是约会啦 就是吃个饭而已
Pandora. Pick out the sexiest outfit
潘多拉 挑一件最性感的礼服
and go home immediately!
赶快回家打扮去吧
But what about the wrap? I’ll cover for you!
那服装怎么办 我来
What’s more important? True love or fashion?
爱情重要还是时尚重要
It’s just a dinner…
就是吃饭而已
OK. Let me rephrase that.
那这么说吧
What’s more important, anything or fashion?
什么都比我们的时尚重要 是吧
Thanks, Jacks.
谢谢 阿杰
Paolo, querido.
保罗 宝贝儿
Dinner, 9 o’clock, Nobu. Don’t be late.
晚上九点在诺步布餐厅 别迟到
I can’t face them on my own.
我一个人应付不来的
No problem. Gracias, carino!
没问题 谢谢 甜心
Katie from Purple will be picking these up in the morning.
明天一早《紫色时尚》的凯蒂会来取的
Alright.
好的
James!
詹姆斯
How was your day?
今天过得如何
Anybody home? In here!
有人在家吗 这里
So how’d it go with the legendary giant?
与那位传奇巨擘聊的如何
It didn’t. He stood me up. I’m sorry, Babies.
不好 他没露面 亲爱的 真遗憾
Why are you reading a cookbook in the nude?
你干嘛裸体坐在这里看食谱大全
It’s ‘The Naked Chef.’
因为书名叫《裸厨》
What? You’re keeping him company?
怎么 你在这里陪他吗
I’m waiting for the shower.
我等着洗澡呢
You’re almost out of shampoo so I had to use soap.
沐浴露快没了 所以我用了香皂
Oh hi, Peter. Hello, James. How are you?
你好 彼得 你好 詹姆斯 还好吗
Good, yes. You? Yes, good. Thanks.
不错 你呢 也不错 谢谢
Well, I better be off.
我得走了
My flight’s at 9 and I’ve still got to pack.
九点的飞机 我还得去收拾行李
Right.
好的
I’ll call you when I land. Have fun in New York!
我到了给你打电♥话♥ 在纽约玩得开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye, Peter. Bye, James.
拜拜 彼得 拜拜 詹姆斯
Jacks?
阿杰
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Reading this delicious recipe for Beetroot Salad
看菜谱啊 红菜头沙拉
with marjoram and balsamic vinegar dressing!
放马约兰和香醋 看起来很美味
What are you doing with James? Nothing.
你和詹姆斯干什么了 没什么
You broke up with him a month ago!
你们一个月以前就分手了
I know, it’s just sex. He fills a void.
我知道 上♥床♥填补一下空洞而已
Literally.
确实如此
I don’t see how you expect to meet someone new,
你这样天天和前男友混一起
if you spend all your time with your ex.
怎么可能会找到新的男友
Good point!
有道理
Maybe I should get back together with James
也许我还是和詹姆斯复合比较好
so I spend less time with him.
这样我和他在一起就少了
I don’t think it’s funny.
我觉得一点都不好笑
Neither do l.
我也觉得
What’s the point of shagging someone ad nauseam
既然已经知道你注定无法爱上他
if you know you’re never going to love them?
还和他上♥床♥有什么意义
It’s not so simple.
事情没那么简单
He’s in love with you, Jacks. You’re not in love with him.
他爱你 阿杰 你不爱他
It doesn’t get more simple than that.
再简单不过了
That’s not fair! I happen to care about James. A lot.
这样说对我不公平 我喜欢詹姆斯 很喜欢
And I hate the fact that he feels more than me.
我只是讨厌他的爱慕比我来得热烈
And I hate the fact that I’m not in love with him.
我也讨厌自己不爱他这个事实
Because I know I should be.
因为我知道我应该爱上他
Because he’s smart and sweet and decent
他聪明 贴心 正派
and I don’t want to hurt him.
我不想伤害到他
So I keep hoping that I’ll grow into it.
所以我一直还抱有希望
That maybe one day I’ll wake up and I’ll feel…
希望有一天 我醒过来 觉得
What? In love!
什么 突然爱上他了
You know, dizzy and feverish and nauseous…
那种眩晕 狂热 还有一点想吐的感觉
That’s not love, Jacks. That’s the flu.
那不是爱情 阿杰 那是流感
Well, at least I’m trying! You big cynic.
但至少我在努力 你真喜欢冷嘲热讽
I’m not a cynic!
我才不是冷嘲热讽
When’s the last time you even considered falling in love?
你上一次爱上某人是什么时候
Today!
今天
I’m not talking about some character in a novel or a movie.
书里或者电影里角色可不算数
Neither am I.
我知道
What? What?
什么 什么
What? Peter!
什么 彼得
So, tell me everything! What’s his name?
快 快 赶快告诉我 他叫什么
David Williams.
大卫·威廉姆斯
David Williams, and? And what?
大卫·威廉姆斯 然后呢 然后什么
And, who is he? Where’d you meet him?
他是谁 你们在什么地方碰到的
How’d you meet? Tell me everything!
怎么碰到的 赶快说啊
I was on my way out of the hotel. And he was walking in.
我走出酒店的时候 他正巧走进来
He had these two paintings
他夹着两幅油画
under his arm and a Sotheby’s catalogue
还有一份苏西比拍卖♥♥行的目录
and we just sort of bumped into each other.
然后我们撞到一起去了
I can’t explain it, but…
这种感觉很难解释 但是
It was amazing.
好神奇
Because it was like I was finally seeing the person.
就好像我总算遇见了
I’d been waiting for my entire life.
自己一生都在等待的人
Oh my God! That’s so romantic!
老天 好浪漫
So when do I get to meet him?
那我什么时候能见到他呢
Right after I do?
在我见到他之后
What? Well… We didn’t actually meet.
什么 我们不能算是见过面
Per se. As it were…
确切来说
But you know his name.
但你知道他的名字啊
Yes, it was on the Sotheby’s catalogue.
是 但那是因为目录上写着呢
He dropped it and I picked it up.
他掉在地上我帮他捡起来了
And you didn’t say anything?
你什么都没说吗
You didn’t speak?
你连话都没说吗
And this is the person you think you could be in love with?
这就是你爱上的人吗
Someone that you’ve never even spoken to?
一个连话都没说上的人
Someone that you’ve never even met?
一个素未谋面的人
Look, Jacks, I know it sounds crazy.
阿杰 我知道这听起来很傻
I just…
但我
I really think he’s the one.
真的认为他就是我的白马王子
Of course he is…
当然
I don’t think I can face this.
我觉得我应付不来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!