That’s David? No!
他就是大卫 他不是
Are you sure? Yes!
确定吗 确定
I have no idea!
我不清楚
Of course that’s David! He’s just cut his hair.
他肯定是大卫 他只是剪头发了
What hair?
什么头发
He’s got a lovely smile!
他笑起来多可爱
He’s just cut his hair! And he’s lost some weight.
他只是剪头发了 也减肥了
I don’t think so, Fergus… It’s Finlay!
不是的 福格斯 是芬利
What? That is not him! OK?
什么 我说他不是
That is not the man I bumped into at the Chancery Hotel.
他不是我在切瑟利酒店撞到的那个人
That is not him!
不是他
Well, he’s good enough!
他其实也不错
Oh no! No, he’s not good enough!
不 他不够好
Because, that man right there,
因为那边那人
the real David Williams actually exists!
那个叫大卫·威廉姆斯的人真的存在
The real David Williams happens to be
而且恰好是个活生生的
a living, breathing, on-the-market gay man!
单身同性恋
Morning, sunshine. How you feeling?
早上好 美人 感觉如何
Exhausted. You? Fine.
精疲力尽 你呢 还行
I’m going to brunch with Finlay and the wrong David.
我要去跟芬利还有假大卫喝早茶
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry you outed a total stranger
你抱歉是因为你帮一个陌生人出柜了
or sorry it’s the wrong total stranger?
还是因为搞错对象了
Both.
都是
I’m quite relieved, to be honest.
我已经想开了 真的
At least it’s over and done with.
至少一切都结束了
You OK? I’m fine.
你还好吗 挺好的
I was just up most of the night thinking…
我只是整夜都没合眼 在想
About?
想什么
Oh, love and other disasters.
爱情啊 还有其他的烦心事
That must be Finlay. Send him my love.
肯定是芬利 替我向他问好
I don’t have to go to this thing. Go!
我可以留下来 去吧
I’ll be right down.
马上就下来
Morning. Morning.
早安 早安
Would you like some coffee? No, thank you.
来杯咖啡吗 不用了 谢谢
That’s Peter, he must have forgotten his keys.
应该是彼得 他肯定又忘拿钥匙了
I’m going to take a bath.
我先去洗澡
Paolo, hi!
保罗 嗨
Hi. Are you OK?
嗨 你还好吧
Not really. I haven’t slept all night.
不怎么好 我整夜没睡
Come in. Come in.
快进来
It’s just…
只是
I’ve been wanting to talk to you about the other night with Peter.
我一直想跟你谈谈我跟彼得在一起的那晚
But it seems every time I’m about to,
但每次我想说的时候
something or someone gets in the way.
总被一些人或是一些事打断
I’m sorry.
对不起
No! It’s not your fault. It’s just…
不 这不是你的错 只是
He’s not here, is he? No. No, he’s out.
他不在这里吧 不在 他出去了
Good.
很好
I feel terrible. Why should you feel terrible?
我感觉糟透了 为什么
I had no idea how you felt.
我没有体会你的感受
What the hell is going on?
这到底怎么回事
I don’t believe it. No, wait!
难以置信 不 等等
I shouldn’t have come. Wait!
我不该来的 等一下
James, what’s wrong with you? Nothing’s wrong with me!
詹姆斯 你怎么回事 我没怎么回事
He needs to talk! What’s your problem?
他只是想跟我谈谈 有什么问题
He’s my problem!
问题就在他身上
Excuse me? Paolo!
你什么意思 保罗
James. I may not speak Spanish, but I’m not an idiot.
詹姆斯 我不懂西班牙语 可我不是傻子
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I’m talking about you and that bloody Paolo.
我是说你跟那该死的保罗
He was upset about Peter. He wanted to talk.
他只是因为彼得的事难过 想跟我谈谈
Bullshit!
胡扯
What? I want him out of your life!
什么 我不想你再跟他扯上关系
Or else? Or else we’re through!
不然 不然我们就分手
See, this is exactly why
看吧 这就是为什么
I don’t want to be in a relationship with you!
我不想跟你谈恋爱的原因
Oh really?
是吗
Then what the hell is this? What the hell are we in?
那这算什么 我们在做什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
This is just some sort of fucking game to you, isn’t it?
对你来说这只是场游戏 对不对
What’s a game?
什么游戏
This. We fuck and then you say you don’t want a relationship.
这种游戏 我们做♥爱♥然后你说不想谈恋爱
It’s not a game. Oh no? Then what is it?
这不是游戏 不是吗 那这算什么
It’s…

It’s the truth.
我说真的
Bullshit! I don’t believe it is the truth!
胡扯 我不相信这是真的
For the last six months
过去的六个月里
you’ve been saying one thing and then doing another.
你一直是说一套做一套
You’ve been playing me! No!
你在玩我 没有
But I am sorry.
但我很抱歉
What are you sorry about?
你为什么事道歉
I didn’t mean to hurt you!
我并非有意伤害你
Fucking condescending!
真♥他♥妈♥的虚伪
I didn’t mean it like that.
我也不想这样
I just… I want…
我只是 我想
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want this to end.
我想要结束这一切
So after all that, I’m not the one?
所以到头来 我不是你要找的人
Bit of a relief, huh?
长出一口气吧
I suppose so.
差不多
You must have thought I was a stalker freak.
多亏了我这帮好心的朋友
Thanks to my discreet friends.
你肯定以为我是个变♥态♥跟踪狂
We were just trying to help.
我们只是想帮你
Yes, by making me out to be a desperate fantasist?
把我说成一个绝望的妄想狂算帮忙吗
You are a desperate fantasist.
你本来就是
No, I’m not actually. He is.
我才不是 他就是
I’m a fantasist, I’m not desperate.
我是一个妄想狂 但我不绝望
Well, I suppose I’d never have lived up to your fantasy anyway.
估计我是走不进你的妄想世界了
Trust me, David. Nobody could.
相信我 大卫 没人进得去
Tom! Sorry, I’m late!
汤姆 对不起 我迟到了
Tom, this is Peter and Finlay.
汤姆 这是彼得和芬利
Hey, Tom. I think we’ve met.
你好 汤姆 我想我们见过
Finlay! How have you been? Great! And you?
芬利 你好吗 挺好的 你呢
Can’t complain. Can’t complain.
挺好 挺好
Finally out of the art world!
终于走出了艺术世界
Tom’s acting now.
汤姆现在演戏去了
Acting? Yeah, that’s why I’m late.
演戏 对 所以我迟到了
Had an audition for a new drama at the BBC.
为BBC的新戏试镜去了
How’d it go? Good! Well, great actually.
进展如何 不错 事实上是非常好
I was so inside the character. You know?
我完全融入到角色里头了
And then they asked for a monologue
他们还让我演了一段独角戏
so I did that one from Streetcar which everyone loves.
所以我演了《欲望号♥列车》里经典的一段
The actress I was doing it with, she was hopeless.
和我配戏的女演员估计没戏
I was doing my best…
我竭尽全力了
Are you OK?
你还好吗
That’s him. Who?
是他 谁
That’s the guy I bumped into at the Hotel!
我在酒店里碰到的那个
What?
什么
Sorry.
对不起
Excuse me, I just need to use the loo, actually.
失陪了 我要去趟洗手间
Finlay? Right! I’ll just…
芬利 对 我也去
Give you a hand!
给他搭把手
I can’t believe you said ‘I’ll give you a hand!’
不敢相信你居然说要来搭把手
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
对不起 对不起
But listen, I think I know what happened!
但听我说 我知道怎么回事了
Tom used to be David’s assistant.
汤姆以前是大卫的助理
They both must have gone to the hotel,
他们两个肯定一起去的酒店
but Tom arrived with the paintings on his own.
但是汤姆当时一个人拿着画进来
Which is when you bumped into him!
就在那时候你撞到了他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!