– 哦,天,发生什么事了? – 我们在下行
– Oh, God, what’s happening? – We’re going down.
哦,老天,按上,按上!
Oh, God, press up! Press up!
按上?我看不见我的手,我怎么能按上?
Press up? I can’t see my hand. How can I press up?
按上
Press up!
– 老天 – 我们一定是往地下室去了,拉里
– Jesus. – We must be heading for the basement, Larry.
地下室,我想在中间层下去,我要还鞋子
The basement. I want to get off on the mezzanine. I’m returning shoes.
– 这里好黑,你搞什… – 什么?
– It’s dark here. What’re you… – What?
– 我要回到电梯去,我不管,我… – 你在干什么?
– I’m getting back on the elevator. I don’t care. I…I’m… – What are you doing?
– 我什么也看不见 – 这里什么也没有
– I can’t see anything. – There’s nothing up here.
等一下,你在干什么?
Wait a minute. What are you doing?
喂,你带火柴干什么?
Hey, what are you doing with matches?
这…这是我的火柴,我是在…
Th-These are my matches. I got them at…
等一下,搞什么…
Wait a minute. What the…
你什么时候去的艺术家咖啡厅?
When were you at the Café des Artistes?
我…对,我跟一个作者…女作者,我…
Look, I got… Yeah, I was with an author… an authoress. I…
在艺术家咖啡厅?
At the Café des Artistes?
对,一个法国人,法国女作家,一个作家
Yeah, a French, a French authoress. An author.
好吧,嘘嘘嘘,等等
Okay, all right. Shh, shh, shh, shh. Wait.
– 嘘,试试这边 – 老天
– Shh. Try this way. – Jesus.
我喜欢有多节松树和台球桌的地下室
I like a basement with knotty pine and a pool table.
你懂的,这里你可以…
You know, where you can…
喂,看看看,这是什么?
Hey, look, look, look. Look. What’s this?
等一下,别这么快
Wait a minute, not so fast
– 我不喜欢这里,好潮啊 – 不要担心
– I don’t like it here, it’s dank.- Don’t worry.
– 还有奇怪的声音 – 好吧
– And there’s strange noises. – All right.
我不知道这是什么,我不…
I don’t know what this is. I don’t…
老天爷
Jesus!
冷静
Calm down.
冷静?不要叫我冷静
Calm down? Don’t tell me to calm down.
– 那边,我找到灯了 – 这个…什…我不…你怎么…
– There, I found the light. – This… Wh… I don’t… What do you…
我来看看,哪里…那边,哦!
Let me see. Where… There. Oh!
我们被锁在这里,我们怎么办?
We’re locked in here. What’re we gonna do?
放松,放松,放松
Relax, relax, relax.
– 我要打破它,退后 – 小心哪
– I’ll break it down. Stand back. – Careful now.
– 别担心,我一下就好 – 不要伤到你自己
– Don’t worry. Just give me a second. – Don’t hurt yourself, though.
我不会伤到自己,所以…
I’m not gonna hurt myself, so…
– 一定是那种新式的门 – 等等,好了,不不
– Must be one of those new doors. – Wait. Okay, no, no.
这边
Over here.
我们试试从这里出去
Let’s try out here.
哦,老天,我不停听见声音
Oh, God, I keep hearing noises.
哦,那边是什么?
Oh, what’s down there?
哪里?你去哪…
Where? Where you…
– 我看看,没事 – 你去哪里?不要丢下我
– Let me see. It’s okay. – Where are you going? Don’t leave me.
什么?哦,对,我想就是这
What? Oh! Yeah, I think this is it.
– 我想这就是维修间了 – 哦,赶紧
– I think this is the service compartment. – Well, come on.
– 我在试 – 赶紧,把它打开
– I’m trying. – Come on, get it open.
– 我懂了 – 小跑起来
– I got it. – Go into a trot.
– 我们走 – 往哪里?
– Let’s go. – Where?
我们走
Let’s go.
– 哦,等等,等等!你看见那个了吗? – 什么?
– Oh, wait, wait! Did you see that? – What?
– 看着像是有人正在往一辆车上放一具尸体 – 老天
– It looks like somebody’s putting a body into a car. – Jesus.
上面盖着一块白布
It’s got a white sheet on it.
– 是啊 – 对,来吧
– Yes. – Yeah, come on.
那是…哦,天,我们…
That is… Oh, brother. Let’s…
– 哦,我的天,等等,看啊 – 我们离开这里吧
– Oh, my God! Wait. Look. – Let’s get out of here.
– 我们跟着他们,来 – 不不不不
– Let’s follow them. Come on. – No, no, no, no.
– 对了,不,来吧 – 我不想跟着它
– Yeah, no, come on. – I don’t wanna follow it.
我们跟着它,我发誓,有一具尸体在车里,拉里
Let’s follow it. I swear, there was a body in that car. Larry
我不想跟一辆里面有尸体的车
I don’t wanna follow a car with a body in it.
– 赶紧!赶紧! – 那可能是一辆租来的车
– Hurry up! Hurry up! – It’s probably a rented car.
– 那边…我们得…快来 – 或者一具租来的尸体
– There… We gotta get… Come on. – Or a rented body.
– 老天爷,我… – 我不能…不能跟他的车
– Jesus, I ca… – I can’t… I can’t follow his car.
– 可他就在前头,他就在那里 – 前头哪里?
– But he’s right up ahead. He’s right there. – Where up ahead?
我不知道我在跟哪辆车,我就是…
I don’t know which car I’m following here. I just…
你知道,我不是个好司机
You know, I’m not a good driver.
我不能追踪开车的人,我会出车祸的
I can’t chase somebody in a car. I’m gonna have an accident.
我…你知道,我会紧张撞上校车什么的
I…you know…I’ll wind up hitting a school bus or something.
听着,现在是晚上,晚上没有校车
Look, it’s nighttime. There’s no school buses at nighttime.
别跟我说这个,要是夜校呢?
Don’t tell me that. What about night school?
– 你没有方向感 – 不全是2.0视力
– You have no sense of direction. – Not exactly 20-20 vision.
– 你没有方向感 – 哦,不全是,不过反正…
– You have no sense of direction – Well, not exactly. But anyway…
不,我有方向感
No, I do have sense of direction.
– 他来了这里 – 我们在什么鬼地方?
– He came right here. – Where the hell are we?
– 这是什么? – 我不知道
– What is this? – I don’t know.
– 我不知道,不过… – 那里!它在那里!
– I don’t know, but… – There! There it is!
– 什么? – 那是他的车,就在那里
– What? – There’s his car, right there.
– 你怎么知道那是他的车? – 那是他的车
– How do you know it’s his car? – There’s his car.
– 哦,是他的车,当然 – 是他的车
– Oh, it is his car. Of course – It is his car.
– 我们出去吧 – 小心,好吗?
– Let’s get out. – Be careful, okay?
我来把灯关了
Let me turn the lights off.
小心小心,小心
Be careful, be careful. Be careful.
看,看
Look, look.
哦,我的天!那是豪斯太太的尸体
Oh, my God! It’s Mrs. House’s body.
快来,我们得在它掉下去之前阻止它
Come on. We’ve gotta stop it before it gets dropped.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
再见,豪斯太太
Good-bye, Mrs. House.
– 那是豪斯先生 – 我们该怎么办?
– That was Mr. House. – What are we gonna do?
– 那绝对是豪斯先生 – 我们该怎么办?
– That was definitely Mr. House. – What are we gonna do?
哦,快来
Well, come on.
我现在要报♥警♥
I’m gonna call the police now.
– 哦,拉里,然后告诉他们什么? – 然后…
– Oh, Larry, and tell them what? – And get…
我说,这个人,你知道的
I mean, this guy, you know,
他有证明,他妻子两周前死于心脏病
he’s got proof his wife died of a heart attack two weeks ago.
我们没有尸体,我们什么也没有,拉里
We’ve got no body. We’ve got nothing, Larry.
什么什么?怎么啦?
What, what? What’s wrong?
哦,我的天,我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哈喽
Hello there.
– 嘿 – 你们好吗?
– Hey. – How are you?
– 噢,你好吗? – 我来介绍格拉迪斯·道尔顿,我的…
– How are you? – Could I introduce Gladys Dalton, my…
– 道尔顿太…你好吗? – …女友星期五 [一部电影]?
– Mrs. D… How are you? – … gal Friday?
– 哈喽 – 幸会
– Hello. – Nice to see you.
– 这是拉里和卡萝尔,我的邻居 – 幸会
– This is Larry and Carol, my neighbors. – Nice to see you.
我们刚刚在看《包法利夫人》
We were just watching Madame Bovary.
– 真精彩 – 多么悲伤的故事
– Wonderful. – Such a sad story.
对,就是的
Yeah, it is.
– 她她…她被火化了,她最后被杀了 – 对
– Sh-Sh-She gets cremated. She gets killed at the end. – Yeah.
听着,你们得过来喝上一杯,趁我去旅行前
Listen, you gotta stop up for a drink before I go on my trip.
– 乐意之至 – 回见
– Love to. – See you later.
– 回见 – 哦,顺便说一下
– See you later. – Oh, incidentally,
要是你们听说有谁需要公♥寓♥房♥
if you hear of anybody who needs an apartment,
我想我可能会搬家
I think I may be moving.
– 哦,那个… – 回见
– Oh. Well… – See you later.
– 来吧,格拉迪斯 – 真可惜
– Come on, Gladys. – What a shame.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night. – Night.
噢,老天,这一天过得,是吧?
Jesus. What a day, huh?
我琢磨不出来
I can’t figure it out.
– 这事一定是那个… – 什么?
– It’s gotta be that… – What?
要么她是…要么她是双胞胎要么他是双胞
Either she’s a… Either she’s a twin or he’s a twin.
– 他… – 要么他们是多重人格
– He… – Or they’re multiple personalities.
要么你是双胞胎 或者我是双胞胎
Or you’re a twin or I’m a twin.
– 因为我不知道怎么回事 – 你发神经
– Because I don’t know what’s going on. – You’re nuts.
– 你看,听着 – 等等,等等,这…
– You know, look. – Wait, wait. It…
让我来逻辑分♥析♥一下
Let me be logical about this.
好了,她不是双胞胎,我们知道她不是双胞胎
Okay, she’s not a twin. We know she’s not a twin.

Hey.
你在说什么,拉里?
What are you talking about, Larry?
冷静
Stay calm.
– 我想要试试把这事搞明白 – 我冷静着呢,亲
– Stay calm. I want to try and puzzle this out. – I’m calm, honey.
好的, 不过…好吧…
Okay, but…Okay…
她是双胞,她不是双胞
She’s a twin, she’s not a twin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!