所以我们不得不从维吉尼亚州搬走,然后去了新泽西
So we had to move from Virginia, then to New Jersey…
– 所以你父亲因为驾驶在三个州被通缉? – 对,因为驾驶,对
– So your father is wanted in three states for driving? – Yeah, for driving. Yeah.
所以我搬到了哈肯萨克,然后…
So I moved to Hackensack, and then…
总之,我参加了各种各样的比赛
Well, anyway, I was in all these different contests,
我甚至当过…帕塞伊克青春小姐
and I was even…Miss, uh, Teenage Passaic.
– 哦,多了不起啊 – 对
– Oh, how wonderful. – Yeah.
那是在第四次流产之前还是之后?
Was that before or after the fourth abortion?
哦,第四次之后,不过是在那个戏剧奖之前
Well, after the fourth, but before the drama prize.
– 那个戏剧奖? – 还有…
– The drama prize? – And…
– 嗯哼,记得吗? – 我不记得那个…什么?
– Mm-hmm. Remember? – I don’t remember the… What?
“出去出去,该死的地方”,上空版《麦克白》?
“Out, out, damned spot”? The topless Macbeth?
哦,对,哦,是兄弟会派对上的,对
Oh, yeah. Oh, for the fraternity party, yeah.
对,对
Yeah, yeah.
– 上空版《麦克白》,我怎么能忘记呢? – 我在里面很出色的
– Topless Macbeth. How could I forget that? – I was great in that.
哈喽,豪斯先生?
Hello, Mr. House?
我是拉里·利普顿
This is Larry Lipton.
我…我有个包裹我觉得你想要的
I… I got a package I think you’re gonna want.
当然这得花费你…20万美元
Of course, it’s gonna cost you… $200,000…
要小额没记号♥的钞票,或者…
in small, unmarked bills… or…
或者…大额有记号♥的,要是你想走那条路的话
or… large, marked ones, if you wanna go that route.
我也有个包裹你可能想要,利普顿先生
And I have a package you might want, Mr. Lipton.
要是你还想再看见你妻子活着,就照我说的做
If you ever want to see your wife alive again, you’ll do as I say.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
哦,我认为你在唬我
Well, I think you’re bluffing.
对,永远不要唬一个会唬人的人
Yeah, d-don’t ever try and bluff a bluffer.
对,要是你抓了卡萝尔,让她来讲电♥话♥
Yeah, if you’ve got Carol, put her on the phone.
拉里,拉里,救我!我在这里,拉里
Larry, Larry, help me! I’m here, Larry.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
不…不…不要伤害她
D-D-Don’t hurt her!
我会告诉你具体在哪里见我
I’ll tell you exactly where to meet me.
你把我要的包裹带来
And you bring that package I want.
一旦我拿到了并安全离开,你就可以带你妻子回去
Once I have it and I’m safely gone, you’ll get your wife back.
不然,我会杀了她!
Otherwise, I’ll kill her!
好好,不不不,我…我懂,我…
Yes, yes. No, no, no, I… I understand. I…
好的,不,我会去的,我会去的,我…
Yes, no, I’ll be there. I’ll be there. I…
好的,我会…我会带来你妻子的尸体,她…
Yes, I’ll… I’ll bring your wife’s body. She…
在我车子后备箱里
In the trunk of my car.
好的,我会…我保证,我会去的,我…
Yes, I’ll… I promise. I’ll be there. I…
我没有他妻子的尸体
I don’t have his wife’s body.
诈唬,诈唬
Bluff. Bluff.
– 卡萝尔在哪里? – 先给我看莉莉安的尸体
– Where’s Carol? – First show me Lillian’s body.
我…我拿到了
I… I got it.
她没有可能从那个钢水缸里幸存
There’s no way she could have survived that vat of molten steel.
不不,我…我有…
No. No, I… I got…
要是你没在诈唬,她在哪里?
If you’re not bluffing, where is she?
你干嘛这么紧张?你干嘛这么紧张?
Why are you so nervous? Why are you so nervous?
要是我手里没有她,你干嘛这么紧张…
If I don’t have her, what are you so nervous…
她在哪里?
Where is she?
我把她装在我后备箱了
I got her in the trunk of my car.
打开它,赶紧,马上
Open it. Come on, now.
我…我有她
I… I got her.
要是她不在那里,我会用子弹射穿你的头
If she’s not there, I’ll put a bullet through your head.
去打开它
Now open it!
赶紧,赶紧
Come on. Come on.
退后
Step back.
不不,我这儿有她
No, no, I got her.
看,要是我没有她,怎么会有她的戒指?
See, if I don’t have her, how come I got her ring?
我把她装在里面
I got her in there.
– 这是她的戒指,这… – 我认为你在撒谎
– This is her ring. It’s… – I think you’re lying.
不不不不,哦
No, no, no, no. Uh…
这是什么?这是什么?
What is this? What is this?
– 我永远也唬不了人 – 什么?
– I could never bluff. – What?
我…我这么多年来在牌上输了一大笔钱
I… I’ve lost a fortune in cards over the years.
– 听我说,我要用一颗… – 我不是唬人的料
– Listen to me. I’m going to put a… – I’m not a bluffer.
放手
Let go.
奥逊·威尔斯 《上海小姐》
那是格里斯比的想法,不过当然了
That’s what Grisby thought. But, of course,
她本打算也杀了格里斯比,在他完成他的功用之后
she meant to kill Grisby too, after he’d served his purpose.
可怜那乱喊叫的白♥痴♥
Poor howling idiot.
他根本没干呢,他去枪杀布鲁姆
He never even did that. He went and shot Broome.
那原本不是计划的一部分
That was not part of the plan.
布鲁姆可能在死前报♥警♥了
Broome might have gotten to the police before he died.
要是警♥察♥追踪到了格里斯比
And if the cops traced it to Grisby,
而且警♥察♥让格里斯比开口说话,他会全部吐露的
and the cops made Grisby talk, he’d spill everything.
那她就完了,所以她必须灭口格里斯比,还要快
And she’d be finished. So she had to shut up Grisby but quick.
而我就是替罪羊
And I was the fall guy.- ♪♪
你怎么就不去试着理解一下?
Why don’t you try to understand?
他发疯了,他必须被♥干♥掉
He was mad. He had to be shot.
– 那我呢? – 我们本来可以一起走的
– And what about me? – We could have gone off together.
“一个人遵循自己的天性…”
“One who follows his nature…”
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
他们看不到我们在银幕后面
They can’t see us behind the screen.
而且声音开着他们也听不见我们
And they can’t hear us with the sound on.
连枪声也不行
Not even a gunshot.
哈喽,保罗
Hello, Paul.
你没料到我来吧?
Didn’t you expect me?
道尔顿太太
Mrs. Dalton.
这么些年你给过我好多承诺
You made a lot of promises to me over the years.
后来你决定为了那个年轻模特甩了我
And then you decided to dump me for that young model.
我从没骗过你
I never led you on.
现在找借口太迟了
It’s late for excuses.
你们谁也不能证明什么
None of you can prove anything.
所以你愚蠢到开枪
So you’d be foolish to fire that gun.
– 有这些镜子可就难说了 – 卡萝尔?卡萝尔?
– With these mirrors, it’s difficult to tell. – Carol? Carol?
– 你瞄准了我,是不是? – 卡萝尔?卡萝尔?
– You are aiming at me, aren’t you? – Carol?
– 我瞄准了你,爱人 – 当然杀死你就是杀死我自己
– I’m aiming at you, lover. – Of course killing you is killing myself.
– 当然,杀死你就是杀死我自己 – 这是一回事
– Of course, killing you is killing myself. – It’s the same thing.
可是,你看,我已经相当厌倦我们俩人了
But, you know, I’m pretty tired of both of us.
我的天
My God!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
– 哦,老天,拉里 – 你没事吧?
– Oh, God, Larry. – Are you okay?
– 哦,拉里,我真高兴看见你 – 哦,老天爷
– Oh, Larry, I’m so happy to see you. – Oh, jesus.
我…我一辈子没有这么高兴看见一个人过 – 这里
I was…I was never so glad to see somebody in my life. – Here.
– 带我离开这里 – 你还好吗?
– Get me out of this. – Are you all right?
是的,我挺好
Yes, I’m all right.
你不知道外面发生了什么
You don’t know what’s going on out there.
我永远不会再说生活不会模仿艺术了
I’ll never say that life doesn’t imitate art again.
– 我…我…哦…老天 – 我们得叫警♥察♥,拉里
– I’m… I’m… Oh, Je… – We gotta call the police, Larry.
– 对,还有玻璃工人 – 我知道,哦,老天
– Yes, and a glazier. – I know. Oh, God.
– 快快,拨啊拨啊 – 拨,我知道,哦,拉里
– Quick, quick. Dial, dial, dial. – Dial. I know. Oh, Larry.
– 哦 – 哦,天,拉里,老天
– Oh! – Oh, God, Larry. Oh, God.
– 哦哦,天啊,哦,老天爷 – 对不起对不起
– Oh. Oh, God. Ow! Ow! God! Jesus! – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
– 哦,老婆啊老婆 – 哈喽?哦,天
– Oh, wife mine. Wife mine. – Hello? Oh, God.
(第四辖区)
老天,这好复杂啊
God, it’s so complicated.
我完全跟不上啊
I can’t keep track of it all.
哦,听着,我再给你说一遍
Oh, listen. I’ll give it to you one more time.
豪斯太太有个姐姐
Mrs. House had a sister
她很多年前搬去了英格兰
who moved to England many years ago.
她结婚时改了姓
She changed her name when she married.
她的丈夫死了
Her husband died.
最近她搬回纽约
She moved back to New York recently,
是个非常非常有钱的寡妇,但是隐居着
a very, very rich widow, but a recluse.
豪斯先生和太太知道他们不在她的遗嘱上
Mr. and Mrs. House knew they weren’t in her will.
他们请她过来晚餐
They have her over to dinner.
她意外摔倒了,我猜到了这个
She accidentally keels over. I guessed right there.
她理所当然跟她姐姐相似,所以他们就伪装了
She has a reasonable resemblance to her sister, so they fake it,
假装是莉莉安·豪斯死了
pretend Lillian House died.
他们火化了姐姐,莉莉安住进一家廉价旅馆
They cremate the sister, Lillian checks into a fleabag joint…
好几个星期里她伪装成她的姐姐
and for several weeks she pretends to be her sister,
关掉她的账户,清算她的资产,积累一大笔钱
closing her accounts, liquidating her assets, accumulating big money.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!