不过这种“对”也只能把我们带沟里去,你是对的
But this kind of right is going to put us in the toilet. So your’re right.
你有疑心,主要在于你的脑子而不是他
You’re suspicious. It says more about your mind than about him.
– 你的严格呢?怎么回事啊? – 上♥床♥去
– What about your rigidity? How about that? – Get into bed.
– 上♥床♥去,你真是… – 怎么回事啊?
– Get into bed. You’re so… – How about that point?
你什么毛病?天啊
What’s wrong with you? Jesus.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克,你今天能上楼来吗?
Jack, do you think you could come upstairs today?
– 因为我厨房♥漏水了 – 哦,好
– ‘Cause I got a leak in the kitchen. – Well, yeah.
– 你能来? – 当然
– You can? – Sure.
哦,不过要到今天下午了,对吧?
But it will be this afternoon, right?
– 你不是要…现在吗? – 我一分钟就回来
– You’re not gonna… Now? – I’ll be back in about a minute.
– 一分钟? – 好吧?就等一会儿,我就回来
– In a minute? – Okay? Just wait a second. I’ll be right back.
行,好的,好啊
Yeah, okay, all right. Aye, aye, aye.
哦,天
Oh, God.
哈喽?
Hello?
泰德
Ted
我在他的公♥寓♥里
I’m in his apartment.
那个罐子不见了,它没了
The urn is missing. It’s gone.
对,我想可能是,他昨晚背着一个包
Yeah, I think it might have been. He had this satchel last night.
他带着一个包
He was carrying this bag
我认为那可能就是他装在背包里的东西
and I think that might have been what he had in the satchel.
听着,我要是你就会立刻离开那里
Listen, I’d get out of there right away, if I were you.
不不,走走走,到你公♥寓♥我们再谈
No, no, go. We’ll talk more from your apartment.
他不是跟他兄弟去浮潜
He’s not going snorkeling with his brother.
他有两张去巴黎的票
He’s got two tickets to Paris,
而且他预订了乔治五世酒店
and he’s got reservations at the Georges Cinq Hotel
跟一个叫海伦·莫斯的女人
with a woman named Helen Moss.
哦,嗨,你好吗?
Oh, hi, how are you?
– 早上好,你好吗? – 好
– Good morning. How are you? – Good.
你收到增加维修费的通知了吗?
You get the notice on the maintenance increase?
没有,那是什么时候的事?
No, when did that happen?
我得四处看看,看还能挖出些别的什么,好吗?
I’m gonna look around, see what else I can dig up here, okay?
对,我告诉你,这个是…我…
Yeah. I’m telling you, this is just I…
我就是被自♥由♥冲昏头了
I’m just dizzy with freedom.
这个…这是我做过最疯狂的事情
This is just… This is the craziest thing I’ve ever done.
对,这是疯狂
Yes, it’s crazy.
不过很快我们就会老得做不了任何疯事了
But soon we’ll be too old to do anything crazy.
走,离开,离开离开
Go, leave, leave, leave.
哈喽?
Hello?
哦,嗨,对
Oh, hi, yeah.
我知道,我…对,我也想你
I know, I… Yes, I miss you too.
我有,我全都安排好了
I did. I made all the arrangements.
对,你看,我…好的,我得走了
Yeah, look, I… Okay, I have to run.
不过我会晚点见你,好吗?
But I’ll see you later, okay?

Okay.
分机5
Extension Five.
你能让它继续响着吗?
Keep ringing, would you please?
因为我刚跟她说过话
‘Cause I just talked to her.
什么?
What?

Okay.
呃,你能否告诉她…
Uh, would you tell her…
对,告诉她汤姆打过电♥话♥
Yes, tell her that Tom called.
汤姆!谢谢你
Tom! Thank you.
我觉得你重写得很好
So I thought your rewrites were great.
我真的认为你帮到了你的书,知道吧,就是…
I really think you helped your book, you know? It’s…it’s…
– 就是有那么一点晦涩… – 我不想它太过于直白
– It’s dense a little bit… – I don’t want it to be too transparent. I mean.
这个你永远不必担心
That’s something you’re never gonna have to worry about, you know.
这本书让《芬尼根守灵夜》[乔伊斯名著] 像是飞机读物
This book makes Finnegan’s Wake look like airplane reading, you know.
但它长了
But it’s long.
你看,你是世上我唯一会听取建议的编辑
You know, you’re the only editor in the world I’ll take suggestions from
但即便是你也不该催
but even you shouldn’t push it.
我不是在催,我认为这书很棒,绝对棒,你知道,可是…
I’m not pushing. I think the book is great, absolutely great, you know. But…
有多少?多萝西有多少取材于你?…
How much, how much of Dorothy is you?
我读的时候一直在想,你写的有多少是基于自己的生活?
As I was reading it I kept thinking, how much did you base it on your own life?
– 哦,我当过女招待 – 嗯哼
– Well, I was a waitress. – Mm-hmm.
呣,我跟一个诗人同居过,我当过影评人
Um, I lived with a poet. I was a film critic.
对,但没当过21点发牌手,对吧?
Right, but not a blackjack dealer, right?
没有,但我通过打扑克完成了学业
No, but I put myself through school playing poker.
哦,真的?你还玩吗?
Oh, really? Do you still play?
没玩了,但我还知道怎么玩
No, but I still know how.
– 好,你厉害吗? – 是的
– Yes. Are you good? – Yeah.
也许你可以给我些指点
Because maybe you could give me some pointers.
我两个小时就能让你翻转局面
I could turn your game around in two hours.
你行啊?太棒了
Could ya? That’s great.
你看,你…你有这么多技能
You know, you’re… You have all these skills.
你又漂亮,还能写得这么好
You’re beautiful, and you can write so well.
结果现在你还会玩扑克
Now it turns out you play poker.
– 真是好得不像真的 – 哦,我不会说我漂亮的
– This is too good to be true. – I wouldn’t say beautiful.
哦,我会
Oh, I would.
不过我的确极有性吸引力
But I do have tremendous sex appeal.
是啊
Okay.
你说服我了
You sold me.
你…你有没有在跟人约会?
A-A-Are you seeing anybody?
没有,别让我的自信骗了你,那是外表
No, don’t let my confidence fool you. It’s a facade.
你为什么问?
Why do you ask?
因为我有个朋友最近刚单身
Because I have a friend who became single recently,
我知道他会为你大为倾倒的
and I know he would get a big kick out of you.
噢,那你打算什么时候上你的扑克课?
Well. So when do you want your poker lessons?
呃,下周,我可以带你去午餐
Uh, next week. I could take you to lunch.
我们可以,呃,把你计入我的报销账单
We could, uh, put you on my expense account.
你可以教我什么时候下注什么时候盖牌
You could teach me when to bet and when to fold.
现在去吃起司汉堡怎么样?
How about a cheeseburger right now?
现在?
Now?
有这个可能,你看,我们可以…
That’s a possibility. You know, we could do this…
哈喽?
Hello?

Yes?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
真的?
Really?
不,我可以,肯定
No, I could. Sure.
我可以
I could.
对,我需要,需要,你看,五分钟左右
Yeah. I need, I need, you know, five minutes or so.
好的
Okay.
对对,我知道在哪里,好的,等着
Yes, yes, I know where it is. Okay. Hold on.
我不能去…我得…我妻子…
I can’t do it. I have to… My wife…
我有点事必须去
I have a little thing I have to do.
我下周或什么时候跟你吃起司汉堡
I’ll do the cheeseburger with ya next week or something.
我的人生写照
Story of my life.
你什么意思溜进他的公♥寓♥?你脑壳坏了?
What do you mean you snuck into his apartment? Are you nuts?
别这么老顽固
Stop being such a fuddy-dud.
– 老顽固?你说些什么? – 对
– A fuddy-dud? What are you talking about? – Yeah.
那是犯罪,你不能那么做,你…
That’s a crime. You can’t do that. You…
那是入室盗窃,破门而入
That’s burglary. Breaking and entering.
你最近是中了什么邪,什么乱七八糟的?
What has gotten into you lately, for crying out loud?
– 省点疯狂给更年期吧 – 那是小事一桩
– Save a little craziness for menopause. – It was a cinch.
我拿了钥匙,然后自己就进去了
I took the key, and I just let myself in.
听着,我不想…
Look, I don’t wanna…
你会跟约翰·高蒂 [黑♥手♥党♥头目] 关在一起的,你不能那么做
You’ll wind up rooming with John Gotti. You can’t do that.
你不能偷一把钥匙就进别人的公♥寓♥
You can’t just steal the key and go into somebody’s apartment.
听着,他不是要跟他兄弟去浮潜,好吗?
Listen, he’s not going snorkeling with his brother, okay?
我不想知道
I don’t wanna know.
– 我不想当同谋 – 懂吗?他要去巴黎…
– I don’t wanna be an accessory. – Okay? He’s going to Paris
去一家高档酒店,跟一个叫海伦·莫斯的女人
to a fancy hotel with a woman named Helen Moss.
– 跟泰德说去,我不想知道 – 我告诉泰德了
– Tell Ted. I don’t wanna know. – I told Ted.
你告诉泰德之后才告诉我?
You told Ted before you told me?
对,因为他对这种事思想更开放
Yeah, ’cause he’s more open-minded about these things.
对,我懂,我…我无聊,因为我不触犯法律
Yes, I know, I’m… I’m a bore, ’cause I don’t break the law.
你知道,我活在宪法范围内
You know I live within the Constitution.
听着,加上他扔掉了那个罐子,懂吗?
Listen, plus he got rid of the urn, okay?
– 我不想听 – 他跟一个女人讲电♥话♥
– I don’t want to hear. – He talked on the phone with a woman.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!