She wasn’t murdered.
– 对 – 那是冠心病,是冠心病,伙计们
– Yeah. – It was a coronary. It was a coronary, folks.
– 不不 – 是冠心病,她不是被谋杀的
– No, no. – It was a coronary. She wasn’t murdered.
– 我不知道她在说什么 – 对
– I don’t know what she’s talking about. – Yeah.
不,我肯定
No, I’m sure.
– 我肯定看见她了,她在公交车上 – 给她喝点酒就…
– I’m sure I saw her. She was on a bus. – Give her any wine.
我就在你离开的那一刻看见的她
You know, I mean, I saw her moments after you left.
– 我正往窗外看… – 好吧好吧
– I was looking out of the window… – All right, all right…
– 我肯定 – 他当时也在品酒会上,当然,有何不可?
– I’m sure. – He was at the wine tasting too, sure. Why not?
– 你会吗?你真的会吗? – 他在品酒会上
– Would you? Would you really? – He was at the wine tasting.
哦,那可太好了,只要你去查一下
Oh, that would be so great. If you’d just run a check…
– 保罗和莉莉安·豪斯 – 不要“查一下”,不要“查一下”
– … on Paul and Lillian House. – Don’t run a check! Don’t run a check!
– 你在干嘛?我说… – 听着,你能不能回头打过来?
– What are you doing? I mean… – Listen, can you call back later?
因为我的婚姻正在分崩离析
‘Cause my marriage is falling apart.
– 拉里,你在干… – 算了吧,行不行?
– Larry, what are you… – Forget it, will you?
要是你打算跟一个男人外遇,不必拿个谋杀来说事
If you’re gonna have an affair with the guy, you don’t need a murder to do it.
我告诉你我看见豪斯太太了
I’m telling you I saw Mrs. House!
对,我知道,在公交车上
Yes, I know, on the bus.
– 死人公交,不用买♥♥票 – 好吧
– The dead persons’ bus. No carfare. – Okay.
– 坐下,我们… – 听着
– Now sit down. Let’s… – Now look.
那个…我可以告诉你,我可以给你看具体地点,拉里
Just… I can tell you. I can show you the exact spot, Larry.
– 是哦,我不要看具体地点 – 好吗?午饭时怎样?
– Yeah, I’m not gonna see the exact spot. – Huh? What about lunch?
– 明天?在你…在你午饭时间 – 明天我有工作午餐
– Tomorrow? On…on your…On your lunch hour? – No, I’ve got a business lunch tomorrow.
– 哦,天,我告诉你 – 不,我明天有个工作午餐
– Oh, god, I’m telling you… – No, I’ve a business lunch tomorrow.
– 我说,这太让人震惊了 – 我没有兴趣
– I mean, this is such a shock! – I’m not interested.
– 得了,你要不要吃点东西? – 这事惊得我发抖
– Come on, will you eat something? – I’m just vibrating from this.
– 我们有去戏院的票 – 我看见这个女人,我不去戏院了
– We got tickets to the theater. – I mean, I saw this woman.
什么?哦,我不去戏院了
What? Well, I’m not going to the theater.
– 你什么意思不去? – 我不能去什么戏院
– What you mean we’re not going? – I can’t go to the thearter.
– 我们这票都拿了两个月了 – 我是说…
– We’ve been holding these tickets for two months now. – I mean…
你有没有领悟到我告诉你的事情有多严重,拉里?
Do you comprehend the enormity of what I’m telling you, Larry?
– 你领悟到没有? – 要是这么大事,跟警♥察♥说去吧
– Do you comprehend? – If you’ve got a big story, tell it to the police.
– 不要跟我说 – 我要怎么跟他们说?
– Don’t tell it to me. – What am I gonna say to them?
– 告诉他们这故事,告诉他们这件滑稽故事 – 什么故事?
– Tell them the story. Tell them this whole cockamamy story. – What story?
我没有事情可讲,我是说,我没有任何…除非,哦
I don’t have a story. I mean, I got nothing. Unless… Oh.
– 这就对了,你什么也没有 – 除非…
– That’s right, you got nothing. – Unless…
除非我确定她的位置
Unless I locate her.
– 对,好,很好 – 啊?好?
– Yeah, okay, good. – Huh? Okay?
现在你坐下,因为我们还要去戏院
Now, you sit down ’cause we’re going to the theater.
我不管你说什么
I don’t care what you say.
哦,杰克,杰克?
Oh, Jack, Jack?
豪斯太太去世时你在场,对吧?
You were there when Mrs. House died, right?
– 你看见她了吗? – 对
– You saw her? – Right.
– 对,你看见她躺在那里,对吧? – 是,当然
– Yeah, you saw her lying there, right? – Yeah, sure.
– 对,她躺在地板上 – 你看见…
– Yes, she was lying on the floor. – You saw…
对,可你确定那是她,对吧?
Yeah, but you…you’re sure it was her, right?
拉里,他说了她躺在地板上,对,是的
Larry, he said she was laying on the floor. Yeah, right.
– 她装在一个袋子里 – 认真说…
– She was in a bag. Yeah. – Seriously…
– 我妻子一直在做一些恶梦 – 好了,听着…
– My wife’s been having some bad dreams. – Okay, look…
她不知道自己在说些什么
She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

Yeah.
这是为了每次我叫你来修水龙头
This is for all the times I call you to fix the faucet
然后你六个月以后才来
and you show up six months late.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 这管♥理♥员♥是个醉鬼 – 嘘
– The super is a drunk. – Shh.
我知道,不过…
I know, but…
我们见过他浑身杰克·丹尼 [威士忌] 味儿,记得吧?
we’d seen him smelling of Jack Daniels, remember?
– 对,可是… – 好了
– Yeah, but… – Well…
我说,我知道他没看见豪斯太太,拉里
I mean, I know he didn’t see Mrs. House, Larry.
– 如果她是双胞胎,那就不一样了 – 对
– If she’s a twin, it’s a different story. – Yeah.
可你好像没觉得她是,所以…
But you don’t seem to feel she is, so…
这我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
哦,我知道了
Oh, I know!
除非他参与了
Unless he’s in on it.
– 谁参与了?管♥理♥员♥? – 我说…对
– Who’s in on it? The super? – I mean…Yes.
– 那管♥理♥员♥连保险丝都不会换 – 嘘
– This super can’t change a fuse. – Shh.
我是说,她…
I mean, she…
什么?
What?
哦,她活着,我的问题是:谁在那个尸袋里?
Well, she’s alive. And my question is: Who was in that bag?
– 她没有活着,除非是双胞胎 – 我是说,有人…
– She’s not alive unless she’s a twin. – I mean, somebody…
– 行了吗?现在安静 – 听着,有人…
– Okay? Now keep quiet. – Look, somebody…
有人被火化了,拉里,某个人
Somebody got cremated, Larry. Somebody.
闭嘴
Shut up.
– 莉莉安·豪斯 – 对
– Lillian House. – Right.
呃,婚前姓名,莉莉安·比尔
Maiden name, Lillian Beale.
– 生于宾夕法尼亚的卡莱尔,1935年 – 嗯哼
– Born in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 1935. – Uh-huh.
– 嫁给了保罗·理查德·豪斯 – 对,你知道
– Married Paul Richard House. – Right, you know.
她不是双胞胎
She was not a twin.
有个姐姐
Had an older sister
– 20年前去了英格兰 – 拉里的理论完蛋了,对吧
– …who, uh, went to England 20 years ago… – So goes Larry’s theory, all right.
– …还有一个哥哥死于1987年 – 我告诉他我看见她了
– … and an older brother who died in 1987. – I told him I saw her.
就在这里,这就是了
Right here. This is it.
– 这就是我们当时在的地方 – 这就是我们当时在的地方,我知道
– This is where we were. – This is where we were. I know.
而你走后我就坐在那里
And I was sitting right there after you left.
我正在喝一杯,那个,葡萄酒
I was having a glass of, you know, wine,
– 我往窗外一看… – 我不敢相信
– and I looked out the window and… – I can’t believe.
– 就看见…就这里 – 我走后你看见了她?
– …and I saw the…tight here. – You saw her after I left?
对,我看见她在一辆公交车上,它正开过
Yes, I saw her on a bus. It was passing.
你…当时就像…
You… It was like…
那你…你绝对肯定你看见她了?
Well you…are you…You’re absolutely sure you saw her?
– 你看见她的脸了? – 我确定无疑…我看见她了
– You saw her face? – I’m positive I… I saw her.
喔,抱歉
Whoo, excuse me.
– 我…我告诉你,泰德 – 那公交车上号♥码是什么?
– I…I’m telling you, Ted. – What was the number on the bus?
我不知道那公交车的号♥码,不过我知道它是从西往东开
I don’t know what the number on the bus was, but I know it was heading west to east.
– 所以它…它显然是辆穿市区的公交车 – 对,好的,听着
– So it was…it obviously was a crosstown bus. – All right, okay, look.
– 是一辆穿市区公交 – 对
– It’s a crosstown bus. – Right.
好的,那么听着
Okay, so, look.
这条线路的终点是过几个街区的那边
The end of the line is a few blocks down there.
所以,好的,那么…
So, okay, so…
– 那么,就是说…她的目的地… – 所以她必须在某个地方下车
– Then, it’s like… Her destination… – So, seems he had to get off somewhere.
– …也许是下来5或6个街区 – 是,对
– was probably the next five or six blocks. – Yeah, right.
所以我们…我们四处看看,我们会看到… – 好
So let’s, let’s look around. We’ll see some… – Okay.
比如,那个…某些线索或是什么东西
Like, uh, you know…A clue or something. Or something.
也许我们会看见她,你肯定你看见她的脸了?
Maybe we’ll see her. You’re sure you saw her face?
– 不,不要怀疑我,好吗? – 好的好的
– No, don’t doubt me, okay? – Okay, okay.
– 不会不会,好了好了 – 我不开玩笑
– No, no, no. Come on. Come on. – I’m not kidding.
哦,天
Oh, God.
我想我们已经到了这条路线的尽头了
Well, I think, you konw, I think we’ve reached the end of the line.
我想这就是了
I think this is it.
– 我觉得没有…没有什么… – 看,那辆公交车
– I don’t think… There’s noth… – Look, the bus.
– 当心,当心 – 对,什么?哦
– Watch out, watch out. – Yeah, what? Oh. Whoo.
对了,看见没?看,他在这里掉头,对了
Yeah, look. See? See, he’s turning here. That’s it.
– 对,我知道 – 就到这里了
– Yeah, I know. – That’s all there is here.
那么,你怎么看?
Well, what do you think?
– 什么? – 你认为我们应该顺原路折回吗?
– What? – Do you think we should retrace our steps?
你…你穿裙子系领带,这…
You wear…you wear a tie with a dress. It’s…
– 不,我认为这不好看 – 这样非常特别
– No, I don’t think it looks good. – It’s a very special…
我都不知道看起来会…我说我感觉…
I don’t even know if it look…I mean I feel like…
– …要是配裤子就太男子气了 – 噢,你穿会很好看的
– it’d be too masculine if I wore it with pants. – It’d look great on you.
不不,只要不配裤子穿就行,不配裤子穿…
No, no, just don’t wear it with pants.……
– 什么? – 泰德
– What? – Ted
– 看 – 看什么?什么?
– look. – At what? What?
那家酒店
That hotel.
– 怎么啦? – 哦,那是…沃尔德伦
– What about it? – Well, that’s… the Waldron.
记得我…我在他公♥寓♥里
Remember I… I was in his apartment,
我按了回拨键,然后…
I pressed the number “last number dialed.” and…
– 开玩笑,我们去找个电♥话♥ – 有人接了电♥话♥,说…
– You’re kidding. Let’s get to a phone. – and they answered the phone and said…
– 我们去找个电♥话♥,我们看一下 – 然后说“沃尔德伦”
– let’s get to a phone. Let’s have a look. – … “Waldron.”
你有硬币吗?
You got a quarter?
哈喽,请找豪斯太太
Hello, Mrs. House, please.
豪斯太太,你能替我转她的房♥间吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!