Mrs…. Mrs. House. Can you ring her room for me, please?
– 怎样? – 真的?什…什…
– Well? – Really? Wh-Wh…
也许…那个,也许她退房♥了
Maybe… Well, maybe she checked out.
没…没有这人,完全没有
No… Nobody. Nobody at all.
– 那个谁… – 那个谁…
– What about… – What about…
对了,那个,呃,海伦·莫斯呢?
Yeah, what about, uh, Helen Moss?
莫斯
Moss.
你肯定?
You’re sure?
没有这人,完全没有?
Nobody… Nobody at all?
好了,行,抱歉,好的,谢谢你,谢谢你
All right, okay, I’m sorry. All right. Thank you. Thank you.
太好了
Great.
哦,天,看样子又要下雨
Oh, God, it looks like it’s gonna rain again.
怎样?
Well?
要是我有两张K,我就要一张,否则我就盖牌
If I get two kings, I take one. Otherwise, I fold.
– 懂了吗? – 所以…我从不出去
– Got it? – So… I never go out.
– 我…我就是,我不能… – 所以你才会靠救济度日
– I… I-I just, I can’t take… – That’s how you wind up on welfare.
我出于某种原因我需要采取行动,我…我不能去…
I need the action for some reason. I… I can’t go…
我打赌什么都行
I bet anything.
– 好了,只是… – 切牌?
– Okay? Just… – Cut?
不不,继续,我信任你
No, no, go ahead, I trust you.
给我发牌吧
Lay it on me.
你好像情绪有些怪
You seem in a strange mood.
不不不,我也许只是有点醉了
No, no, no. I’m probably just a little drunk.
矿泉水喝的?
On Perrier?
不,你说什么呢?我吃了朗姆酒蛋糕
No. What are you talking about? I had rum cake.
要牌吗?
Want any cards?
让我看看我这手有些什么可能性
just let me see what possibilities I got here.
哦,对,我得要…
Uh, yeah. I’m gonna have, uh…
我要…一…
I’ll have, uh…one uh…
我要…四张牌
I’ll have, uh, four cards.
– 四张? – 对
– Four? – Yeah.
昏招会出问题的哦
Cruisin’ for a bruisin’.
内听和外听顺子
Inside and outside straight.
你现在有麻烦
You’re in trouble now.
我躲不掉的有一种感觉…
I can’t escape the feeling that…
我…我妻子越来越跟别人情投意合
my, my wife is becoming attracted to somebody else.
– 这真的让我困扰 – 真的?
– And it’s really bothering me. – Really?
对,正因如此我玩牌状态不佳
Yeah. That’s why I’m not playing my best.
这个男的,你知道,比我更有冒险精神
This guy’s, you know, more adventurous than I am,
而且出于某种原因他们好像就是合得来
and for some reason they just seem to hit it off.
我会非常孤单的,你知道,如果这事发生了
I’m gonna be very lonely if, uh, you know, this happens.
你一定很爱她
You must love her a lot.
对,我爱啊,我爱
Yeah, I do. I do.
如果你想留住她,就得付出努力
If you wanna hold onto her, you have to make some effort.
– 我说,那男的是谁? – 哦
– I mean, who’s the guy? – Well.
– 泰德,我给你撮合的那个人 – 泰德?
– Ted, the guy that I fixed you up with. – Ted?

Yeah.
哦,我们反正可以换,泰德得到卡萝尔,我可以跟你约会
Well, we can always switch.
Ted gets Carol, I can be your date.
也许我其实应该对卡萝尔做出更大的努力
M-Maybe I should actually make a greater effort with Carol.
那么,你无聊了?
So, you bored?
– 哦 – 我是说…
– Well, – I mean…
这比瓦格纳的歌♥剧好玩
it’s more fun than the Wagner opera.
是的,对于我,我是说,只是…
Yeah, well, to me…I mean, just… I mean,
这是我曾经历过最刺♥激♥的冒险之一
it’s just one of the most exciting adventures I’ve ever been on.
– 嗯哼 – 是的
– Mm-hmm. – Yeah.
你会不会更愿意跟泰德在这里?
Would you rather be here with Ted?
哦,他有更热烈的态度,拉里,就是…
Well, he has a more enthused attitude, Larry. It…
– 更热烈? – 对,热烈,这个…
– More enthused? – Yeah, enthused. Well…
哦,他是好玩的人
Well, he’s a fun guy.
– 他是轻松的,我是个沉重的人 – 哦,他…
– He’s a light guy, I’m a heavy guy. – Well, he…
– 泰德玩寻宝游戏会很好玩 – 听着,我…
– You know, Ted would be fun on a scavenger hunt. – Look, I…
– 拉里,你以前要好玩得多 – 他是你想要的人
– Larry, you used to be a lot of fun. – He’s the guy you want.
如果你真的玩寻宝游戏,他是合适人选
If you really have a heavy scavenger hunt, he’s the man.
我知道,不过,你曾经…
I know, but, well, you use…
– 你知不知道这片街区就是… – 什么?
– Do you know that this neighborhood was… – What?
我第一次带你出来的地方…
where I first took you out on a date…
– …在我们最开始约会的时候 – 我不知道,我不知道…
– …when we first started going out? – I don’t know. I don’t know.
出于某种原因,你年纪大了以后变得顽冥不化,知道吗?
Just for some reason, you’ve gotten so stodgy in your old age. You know?
– 你记得有一家电影院就在街角吗? – 不是,我知道…
– You remember there was a movie house right on this corner? – No, I know…
– 对,我记得 – 不要转变话题
– Yeah, I remember. – Not to change the subject.
– 咱们第一次约会我带你去看《去年在马里安巴》? – 对,我知道
– I took you to see Last Year At Marienbad on our first date? – Yeah, I know.
我不得不在接下来六个月里跟你解释剧情
I had to explain it to you for the next six months.
谁知道它们是闪回啊?你看
Who knew they were flashbacks? You know.
听着,拉里,听着,我们有足够的时间保守
Look, Larry, look. We’ve got plenty of time to be conservative.
你懂我意思吧?你看不出来吗?这是…
You know what I’m saying? Don’t you see? It’s…
这就像是一颗诱人的李子刚好掉在我膝上
It’s like this tantalizing plum has just dropped into our laps.
我是说,生活如此乏味常规,而我们有了这个,对吧?
I mean, life is just such a dull routine, and here we are, right?
我是说,我们就在要解决一个大谜团的门槛上
I mean, we’re on the threshold of a genuine mystery.
– 我说,对于我这件事就像… – 你要在这里引吭高歌♥吗?我们在车上呢
– I mean, to me the whole thing is like… – Are you gonna burst into song here? We’re in a car.
不要取笑我,好吗?
Just don’t make fun of me, okay?
因为我对新的体验持开放态度
Because I’m open to new experiences.
– 让我问你一个私人问题 – 啥?
– Let me ask you a personal question here. – Yeah?
你跟泰德睡过吗?
Did you ever sleep with Ted?
– 睡? – 不要紧张
– Sleep? – Don’t get nervous.
– 对,你们俩… – 什么,你疯了吗?
– Yeah. You guys… – What, are you nuts?
我们一起去过那趟法国美食之旅
We went on an eating tour of France together.
你们两个一起过了一晚上
You two guys spent an evening together.
– 是的,对,我知道… – 就在那个地方,你明白
– Yeah, right. I know… – At that place, you know.
对,可你呢?记得吗?
Yeah, but what about you? Remember?
那晚你跟朱莉一起过的,我说的对吧?
You spent the evening with Julie. Am I right?
– 你们过了一晚还一起… – 那完全没有什么意义
– You spent the night and shared… – That meant absolutely nothing.
她讨厌我,朱莉看不起我,你知道的
She hated me. Julie despised me. You know that.
她认为我是个小人,窝囊废,害虫,蟑螂
She thought I was a lowlife and a wimp and a vermin and a roach.
你想为我辩护的话随时插话啊,知道吧
Just jump in anytime you want to defend me, you know.
喂,我在等你说点我不同意的事情,好吗?
Hey, I’m waiting for you to say something I don’t agree with. Okay?
喂,你在抓我把柄,老天
Hey, you’re nailing me. Jesus.
噢,拉里?
Larry?
拉里,拉里,看,是她
Larry, Larry, look, it’s her!
我说就是她!
I’d say it’s her!
– 哦,我的天,是她 – 对,你明白我的意思了吧?
– Oh, my God, it is. – Yeah, you see what I mean?
– 所以我一直都是对的,不是吗? – 你肯定吗?
– So I was right all along, wasn’t I? – Are you sure?
– 我确定,是的 – 你肯定吗?
– I’m positive. Yes. – Are you sure?
– 哦,我的天 – 对吧?
– Oh, my God! – Right?
– 对吧?我说我… – 我…天哪,我…
– Right? I mean I was… – I’m… Jesus, I’m sh…
– 我知道,好了,对,我知道 – 那是她,你是不是…
– I know. Well, come on. Yeah, I know. – That is her. Are you…
我跟你说过了
I told you so.
你什么意思,你说过…你在说什么?
What do you mean, you told…What are you talking about?
– 你疯了,亲,瞧,你脸白了 – 老天,我目瞪口呆
– You’re nuts, honey. Look, you’re white. – Jesus, I’m flabbergasted!
– 你脸色完全白了 – 我知道,血全都充到我弟弟上了
– You’re completely white. – I know, all the blood rushed to my brother.
– 拉里 – 我都不知道该做什么
– Larry – I don’t konw what to do.
我们走,我们到那边去
let’s go. Let’s get out there.
– 我们去找出真♥相♥ – 不,我不想去
– Let’s find out what’s goin’ on. – No, I don’t want to.
哦,来吧,你不会害怕她吧,是不是?
Oh, come on. You’re not afraid of her, are you?
– 不,我不怕 – 你不是害怕豪斯太太吧
– No, I’m not afraid… – You’re not afraid of Mrs. House.
她是个老妇人,我是堂堂男子汉
she’s an old woman, and I’m a virile male.
– 我知道了 – 不过呢,不知怎的我害怕啊,我不知道为什么
– I know. – And yet, somehow, I am scared. I don’t know why.
– 也许因为她死了 – 我们走
– Maybe because she’s dead. – Let’s go.
你看,我告诉你,我要把这事搞个水落石出
You know, I tell you, I’m gonna break this thing wide open.
哦,怎么做?你想干什么?
Well, how? What do you want to do?
– 要是泰德在这里多好 – 哦,不要跟我提泰德
– If only Ted were here with us. – Oh, don’t give me Ted.
– 我们出去吧 – 我来想想
– Let’s get out of here. – Let me think it out.
– 不,等等,我有个主意 – 什么?
– No, wait. I got an idea. – What?
我知道我们该干嘛了
I know what we should do.
我们应该拿个礼物,对吧?
We should get a gift, right?
– 什么? – 我们要给她个惊喜,我们溜进酒店
– What? – We’ll surprise her. We’ll sneak into the hotel.
– 来吧,对,不,来 – 怎么?怎么?
– Come on. Yeah, no. Come on. – How? How?
– 嗯,打扰了,嗨 – 嗨
– Uh, excuse me. Hi. – Hi.
我们想知道,呃,你看没看见一个女人进来?
We were just wondering… uh, did you see a woman come in?
她是个矮个女人♥大♥概5尺3寸
She was a little woman about 5’3″.
– 上年纪的女人? – 穿一件灰色背心
– Older woman? – She had on a gray sweater.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!