你要是能多待上那么几个小时就好了
If only you could stay in town just a couple more hours.
– 我是想待,但我… – 怎么样?
– I was going to, but… – What about that?
…他们在学校催得紧,我不能待
…they’re working us hard at school, I can’t.
– 我得马上回去 – 真的吗?
– I gotta get right back. – Really?
我要带他去布鲁克斯兄弟买♥♥礼物
I’m gonna take him to Brooks Brothers for his present.
– 另外…你母亲要去一个葡萄酒品尝会 – 你要去布鲁克斯兄弟买♥♥东西?
– And…yeah, your mother’s going to a wine tasting. – You want something from Brooks?
– 她要去品酒会,你敢相信吗? – 哦,要是我打算去…
– She’s going to a wine tasting. Can you believe that? – Well, if I’m going to be…
开一家餐馆,我就得懂点葡萄酒
a restaurant owner, I should know something about wines.
– 拉里? – 嗨
– Larry? – Hi.
– 嘿,我要你来见个人 – 什么?
– Hey, I want you to meet somebody. – What?
我要你来见个人
I want you to meet somebody.
– 这位是…这位是… – 嗨,拉里
– This is… This is… – Hi, Larry.
– 嗨,你好吗? – 好,你怎么样?
– Hi, how are ya? – Good. How’re you doin’?
– 这是我妻子 – 亲,我在这里,我正…
– This is my wife. – Honey, I’m here. I’m right…
– 卡萝尔,记得我吗? – 你到处跑,这位是玛西娅·福克斯
– Carol. Remember me? – You snuck around. This is Marcia Fox.
我儿子尼克,他在城里,今天他生日
My son, Nicky. He’s in town. It’s his birthday.
所以我们带他到“21”餐厅,这是我们的一个家族传统
So we took him to 21. It’s a tradition we have in the family.
哦,太好了,哦,你的朋友给我打电♥话♥
Oh, that’s great. Oh, your friend called me.
他下周带我去新泽西吃晚饭
He’s taking me to dinner in New Jersey next week.
– 去个黑♥手♥党♥的馆子 – 我把她介绍给了泰德
– Some Mafia joint. – I fixed her up with Ted.
– 他要带她去… – 哦,你介绍了?
– He’s going to take her… – Oh, you did?
– 对,我们吃过饭的那地方 – 哦,很好
– Yeah. The place we ate at. – Well, very nice.
他可有意思了,你们会玩得很好的
He’s a lot of fun. You’ll have a very good time.
– 太好了,太好了 – 很棒
– Great. Great. – That’s great.
– 见到你真好,保重 – 见到你真好
– Good to see you. Take care. – Good to see you.
– 再见 – 太好了,她会玩得很高兴的
– Goodbye. – It’s great. She’ll have a great time.
所以那就是玛西娅·福克斯?
So that’s Marcia Fox?
– 你那副表情是干嘛? – 怎么?你觉得她是泰德的类型?
– What are you making a face for? – What? You think she’s Ted’s type?
泰德的类型?她是任何人的类型,她聪明,有才华
Ted’s type? She’s anybody’s type. She’s brilliant, talented.
对,你,你拿了你的包
Yeah, you, you got your bag.
知道吧,你的瞳孔在放光
You know, your pupils are dilating.
– 她性感得危险,让我来… – 我告诉你
– She’s dangerously sexual. Let me … – I tell you that.
听着,你到了品酒会上,亲
Listen, when you go to the wine tasting, honey,
回到现实生活中,把酒吐掉,好吗?
getting back to real life, spit it out, okay?
不要喝太多了,妈妈
Don’t drink too much, Mom.
– 对,吐掉 – 你什么意思,尼克?
– Yeah, spit it out. – What do you mean? Nick!
大家在品酒会都吐掉,你懂吧,因为我不想你…
They spit it out at a wine tasting, you know, because I don’t want you…
今晚躺倒在浴室地板上,头搁在池子旁边
to be laying by the bathroom floor with your head by the bowl tonight.
那个45年的木桐,真是…
That Mouton ’45, that was…
– 你喜爱它? – 哦,简直就是升华 – 对
– You love it? – Oh, that was like sublime, you know. – Yeah.
还有那个不贵的西班牙酒,那不是个挺好的惊喜吗?
And the inexpensive Spanish one, wasn’t that a nice surprise?
– 非常非常好 – 那不是很棒吗?
– Very, very nice. – Wasn’t that great?
看看这些画,看看
Look at these paintings. Look at this.
– 那么… – 我喜欢那张蓝色的
– So… – I love that blue one.
那么,拉里给你撮合了玛西娅·福克斯?他…
So, Larry fixed you up with Marcia Fox? His…
– 对,你看,他说… – …最喜欢的作家
– Yeah, well, you know, he said… – …favorite writer.
他说她很了不起,而我…
he says she’s wonderful. And I’m…
我正在尝试一切办法走出去见人
I’m trying to do everything I can to get out and meet people.
– 当然当然 – 我并不盼着这个
– Sure. Sure. – I’m not looking forward to this.
所以你要带她去新泽西的文森特餐厅?
So you takin’ her to Vincent’s in Jersey?
– 那是不是你… – 对,我想是的
– Is that what you… – Yeah, I guess.
– 她不是我的第一选择 – 不是吗?
– She’s not my first choice. – No?
天,看这个,哦,那花♥园♥太美了
God, look at this. Oh, that park is so beautiful.
– 因为我得不到我的第一选择 – 得不到?
– ‘Cause I can’t have my first choice. – No? Hmm.
我越来越醉了,不知道自己在说什么
I’m gettin’ drunk. I don’t know what I’m saying.
你越来越…我也是,我不知道这个…
You’re getting… So am I. I don’t know about this…
我看心理医生要迟到了,我得…
Gonna be late for my shrink. I gotta…
– 得走了,是吧? – 对
– Gotta go, huh? – Yeah.

Okay.
你看,你是我的第一选择
You know, you would be my first choice.
– 我,是吗? – 对
– Me, huh? – Yeah.
那个
Well.
哦,天
Oh, boy.
呃,我能顺便稍上你吗?
Uh, can I give you a lift?
– 你…我要去东边 – 谢谢
– You, uh… I’m gonna go east. – Thanks.
不了,我想我要在附近转转,我得想想
No, I think I’ll stick around. I need to think.
我感觉有点,那个,醉意
I feel a little, you know, tipsy.
– 我没有冒犯你吧,对吧? – 所以我…没有
– I didn’t offend you, did I? – So…NO.
不不,没有没有没有
No! No, no, no.
你没有冒犯到我,没有
You didn’t offend me, no.
我非常,呃,承蒙厚爱,泰德
I was very, uh, flattered by this, Ted.
受宠若惊,就是
Flattered Well, anyway.
– 再见,哦,小心 – 抱歉,借过
– See you. Oops, careful. – Sorry. Excuse me.
(车身上写:眩晕,即希区柯克的《迷魂记》)
借过
Excuse me.
我今天在布鲁克斯兄弟为尼克买♥♥了一件很棒的毛衣
I got a great sweater at Brooks Brothers today, for Nick today.
的确好看,是山羊绒的,非常贵
Really beautiful. It’s cashmere. Very expensive.
不过小伙子穿着样子很俊
The kid looked so handsome in it, though.
还有,我决定今晚做饭
Also, I decided I’d cook dinner tonight.
我的一盘金枪鱼砂锅
My one-dish tuna casserole.
– 难怪他把她火化了 – 什么?
– No wonder he had her cremated. – What?
豪斯太太
Mrs. House.
哦,老天,你不要再来豪斯太太了
Oh, Jesus. You’re not on about Mrs. House again.
我想我们就吃顿简单晚餐
I thought we’d have a light dinner, you know,
因为我们在“21”吃过丰盛午餐了
because we had a rich lunch at 21 I thought.
– 拉里… – 什么?
– Larry… – What?
我刚看见豪斯太太
I just saw Mrs. House.
– 你说什么?骨灰吗? – 不
– What are you talking about? The ashes? – No.
不不不,一辆公交车,经过我身边,她在上面
No. No, no, a bus, it passed me and she was on it.
– 我是说…是的 – 那个死去的女人坐公交车经过你?
– I mean… Yeah. – The dead woman passed you on a bus?
那是哪趟公交车,天堂公交吗?
Which bus was this, the bus to heaven?
不,但我…我没开玩笑
No, but I’m, I’m not joking.
我说,我要告诉你一件事
I mean, I’m telling you something.
我要告诉你,我真的看见她了,我实实在在看见她了
I’m telling you. I really saw her. I actually saw her.
– 嗯哼,嗯哼 – 是的
– Uh-huh, uh-huh. – Yeah.
– 你要躺下吗? – 不
– You wanna lie down? – No.
我们会在你的头上冷敷,或者在你的背上热敷
We’ll put a cold compress on your head or a hot compress on your back.
拉里,你看,我当时去了那个品酒会,对吧?
Larry, you know, I was at the wine tasting, right?
我坐在那里,你知道,一扇外凸窗户,我恰好往外看
And I was sitting at, you know, a bay window. I… I happened to look out.
– 一辆公交车经过…然后… – 记得我跟你说的话吗?
– A bus passed… And… – Remember I said to you?
– 她就在上面,拉里 – 记得我跟你说的话吗,“把它吐掉”
– She was on it, Larry. – Remember I said to you, “Spit it out”?
我说过“不要喝下去”,你说你要去一个品酒会
I said, “Don’t drink it.” You said you were gonna a wine tasting?
你说过你打算整个下午都品酒
You said you were going to taste wine all afternoon?
– 对 – 我说了,“吐掉,不要咽下去”
– Yeah. – I said, “Spit it out, don’t swallow it.”
– 你咽下去了,所以你才会这样 – 我知道,好吧,我…
– You swallowed it, and that’s why you’re this way. – I know, okay, I…
对,我是喝了些酒,但那不是…我是说,我看见她了
Yeah, I had a few drinks, but it’s not… I mean, I saw her.
– 对,我肯定你看见她了 – 我…
– Yeah, I’m sure you saw her. – I…
你怎么可能看见她?她死了!
How could you see her? She’s dead.
她不单是死了,还被火化了
Not only is she dead, she’s been cremated.
今天连万圣节都还不是呢
It’s not even Halloween.
你要告诉我…我我没看见她吗?
Are you telling me that I didn’t see her?
这就是你要说的话吗?
Is that what you’re saying?
我认为如果一个人死了,这是一个相当合理的假设
I think it’s a pretty fair assumption that if a person is dead,
她不会突然出现在纽约市的公交系统上
they don’t suddenly turn up in the New York City transit system.
我只是…我只是不知道发生了什么,拉里
I just…I just don’t know what’s happening, Larry.
我…我不知道是怎么回事
I don’t know what’s goin’ on.
– 怎么回事?我这么说吧 – 是啊
– What’s going on? Let me put it this way. – Yeah.
彻底的精神崩溃
Total psychotic breakdown.
好了吧?这样够了吗?
Okay? Is that enough?
也…听着,也许她是双胞胎
May…look, maybe she’s a twin.
那是有可能的,现在忘了这个吧
That’s possible. Now forget this.
尝尝我的金枪鱼砂锅,告诉我是不是放太多法奇软糖了
Taste my tuna casserole. Tell me if I put in too much hot fudge.
亲,最近你变得心态好封闭啊
Honey, you’re getting so closed-minded these days.
我只是…哦,老天
I just… Oh, God!
哈喽?哦,泰德
Hello? Ted!
– 好啊,泰德 – 泰德
– Oh, great, Ted. – Ted.
泰德,你不会相信这事,我…
Ted, you’re not gonna believe this. But I…
泰德,我看见豪斯太太了
Ted, I saw Mrs. House.
对,豪斯太太,对,豪斯…
Yeah, Mrs. House. Yeah, Mrs….
那个被谋杀的女人,对了
The murdered woman, that’s right.
她没有被谋杀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!