Why do you ruin everything? go on!
帕特里克 还好吗 对不起
Patrick! are you okay? I’m sorry.
把那狗带出去
Get that dog out of here.
立刻牵出去 -我带他溜溜去
I want that dog out of here right now. – I’ll take him for a walk.
我没有开玩笑 马上把它带到农场去
I’m not kidding. no, you take him to that farm.
好的 看来我们又能一起去农场玩了
All right, buddy, looks like we’re going to the farm again.
我说真的 我没有开玩笑 我受不了了
I’m serious. I’m not kidding. I want- I can’t take this anymore.
他什么了 -他坏事做尽 还有什么他没做的吗
What did he do? – everything! what hasn’t he done?
他真是个坏透了的动物
He’s just a horrible, horrible animal.
这么说有点不公平 -怎么不公平
Well, that’s a little unfair. – no, what’s unfair…
他乱叫 让康纳两个礼拜
Is that conor hasn’t slept in two weeks
没有睡好觉了
because of that dog’s barking…
帕特里克每天被他撞倒两次
That patrick gets knocked down twice a day…
我脑袋都混乱了
That I can’t even think straight.
但愿等下不会打雷
God forbid there’s a hint of thunder.
别碰我 -冷静一下
Just don’t! – just calm down for a second.
我知道这几周你过的很累
I know that it’s been a rough couple of
因为宝宝还有其他的事情
Months with the new baby and everything.
我能理解 但是阿尼谈过了
I understand that. but I was talking with arnie.
产后忧郁症 -你怎么敢这样说
And postpartum dep- – don’t you dare.
我没有抑郁 我只是累惨了
I am not depressed. I am exhausted.
我不会因为这些事情而生气
I’m not angry because of some condition.
我一刻都没闲下来过
I can’t even go out for an hour without the kids…
因为附近所有的保姆
Because every babysitter in this neighborhood
都惧怕马利
is terrified of Marley.
我知道 但是是你自己说
I know that, but you were the one that said
不想工作了
you didn’t wanna work anymore.
我们可以让别人来帮忙 -我不需要
We can get help- – I don’t need any help!
所以你才这么辛苦 -把狗给丢了
That makes it hard. – just get rid of the dog!
决不可能
That’s not gonna happen obviously.
能不能小点声
Please keep your voice down.
我声音大吗 -小点声 把狗给丢了
Me keep my voice down? – just do it. just get rid of the dog!
大家都这样的 只不过是条狗
Everybody gets rid of their dogs. it’s just a dog.
我也不过是个丈夫
And I’m just a husband.
我犯错也要把我扔了吗
You gonna get rid of me when I misbehave?
我也这么想过 -正好 我也这样想了
I’ve thought about it. – well, that makes two of us.
你要抱怨什么
What do you have to complain about?
我吗 你觉得我在这里很开心吗
What do i- – because you’re such a joy to be around?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re such a jerk.
我一进门 就感觉你像在做苦役一样
So nice to walk in the door, feel like you’re joining a chain gang.
混♥蛋♥
Just a jerk!
停下来 都是你的错
Stop it! it’s your fault.
你搞笑吗 -没有
You gotta be kidding me? – nope.
就待几天 等家里冷静下来就回去
Just for a couple of days till things cool down at home.
几天还行
A couple days will be all right.
你们都认识对方 没事的
You guys know each other. So, you should be Okay.
来杯啤酒吗 -不要了 谢谢 你要搬家吗
Want a beer? – I’m alright. Are you moving?
是 -去哪里
Yeah. – Where?
纽约
New york.
得到了格雷女士的青睐[指纽♥约♥时♥报♥]
The gray lady came a-courtin’.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥给你一份永久工作了吗
The times offered you a permanent job?
我上周向阿尼递了辞呈
I gave arnie my notice last week.
你没有告诉我 -对不起
You didn’t say anything. – I know. I’m sorry.
一切都太快了 我还没有接受
I just- it all happened so fast, I’m not even used to the idea yet.
很好啊 纽♥约♥时♥报♥
That’s great. the new york times.
是我们的梦想啊
It’s what we always dreamed of.
祝贺你 这是你应得的
Well, congratulations. I mean, you deserve it.
是 -谢谢你帮我照顾马利
Yeah. – thanks for looking after marley.
恩 -他现在在吃你的公文包了
Yeah. – he’s eating your briefcase right now.
晕 -马利 停下来
Shit! – Marley. Marley, no.
就两天 约翰 我认真的 -对不起
Two days, John. I’m serious. – Sorry.
对不起 我不想吵醒你的
Sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you.
我没睡着
I wasn’t, uh, sleeping.
马利去哪了
Where’s Marley?
塞巴斯蒂安会照看它几天
Sebastian’s gonna watch him for a few days.
嗯 太好了
Mm-hmm. I’d love to see that.
直到我给它找到永久的家
Just until I can find a more permanent home.
约翰 这里就是它永久的家
This is his permanent home, John.
马利哪儿也不去 亲爱的 我很抱歉
Marley’s not going anywhere. Honey, I’m sorry.
我昏了头
I just got overwhelmed.
没人告诉你这有多难
No one tells you how hard this is all gonna be.
哪里难了 -一切都难
Which part? – All of it
婚姻 为人父母
Marriage, being a parent.
这是世上最难的事 没人事先告诉你
It’s the hardest job in the world and nobody prepares you for that.
没人告诉你 你要做出多少牺牲
Nobody tells you how much you have to give up.
我觉得他们想告诉你 但你不听
I feel like they do tell you, but you don’t listen…
或者你认为 他们是瞎操心
Or you think, “ah, they’re just miserable.”
我放弃了很多东西 放弃了自我
I’ve given up so much of what made me who I am.
但我不能说出来 因为
But I can’t say that because…
如果我说了 我就是个坏蛋
I’m a very bad person if I say that.
但我能感觉到 我真的能
But I feel it. I really do.
有时我能感觉到 我只是
I feel it sometimes. I just…
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know that.
我了解 你可以说出来 我就说出来了
I do know that. And you can say it. I say it.
但我做了选择
But I did make a choice.
我做了选择 即使事情比我想象中难
I made a choice, and even if it’s harder than I thought…
我也不后悔
I don’t regret it.
你确定吗 -我非常确定
Are you sure? – I am very sure.
因为这有点像是”哪儿也没有家好的感觉”
’cause it kinda has like a “there’s no place like home” feeling to it.
我只是觉得这些事情一定会发生
I just think these things are gonna happen
我们能解决
And we’re gonna get through them.
我们一起面对 -一起
And we’ll just do it together. – Together.
送走马利并不解决问题 -是的
Getting rid of Marley is not gonna fix anything. – No.
和你离婚也不能解决问题
And getting rid of you isn’t gonna fix anything either.
能答应我一件事吗 -可以
Can I ask you a favor? – Yes.
暂时不再要孩子
No more kids for a while.
当然 我答应
Absolutely. Deal.
孩子们好
Hi, guys.
来吧 和科林打个招呼
All right, say hello to Colleen.
爸爸说她的名字是哎哟 -不 我
Daddy says her name is whoops. – No, I-
是帕特里克说的 -什么
Patrick said that. – What?
你为什么那么说 -我开玩笑的
Why did you say that? – I was just kidding around.
孩子们 这是个秘密
It was kind of a secret, guys.
这儿
Over here.
老将向后移♥动♥ 他需要一点距离
The old pro moves back. He looks for a little separation.
并得到了科林的帮助
Gets an assist from Colleen.
爸爸 投得不错
Nice shot, dad!
只是不错吗 康纳觉得呢
Nice shot? Come on. Conor?
非常棒 -是的 再投一个
Extraordinary. – Yeah. Again.
等等 让我先接个电♥话♥ 马上回来
Wait. Let me get this. I’ll be back.
好 -暂停一会儿
All right. – The knees are shot.
喂 -约翰·戈罗甘
Hello? – John Grogan?
是的
Yes, it is.
我是吉尔·福德 费城调查报的 -你好
Gil Lawford from the philadelphia inquirer. – Uh, yeah, yeah.
你好 谢谢你打电♥话♥给我
Hi. How are you? Thanks for getting back to me.
谁来的电♥话♥
Oh! Hey, who was that on the phone?
费城调查报的
The philadelphia inquirer.
我前阵子给编辑送了些我写的东西 他要见我
I sent the editor some clips a while back and he wants to meet.
前阵子啥意思
What’s a while back?
他一个月前来这儿渡假
He was down here on vacation a month ago.
他看了我写的东西 和我吃个便饭
And he read my stuff. And we kind of had lunch.
怎么是吃个便饭
How do you kind of have lunch?
我认为不会有什么结果
I didn’t think anything was gonna come of it.
好吧 然后呢 -他们给了我一份工作
Okay. But? – They offered me a job.
我是说 我要去面试
I mean, I have an interview.
是专栏作家吗 还是 -是记者
As, like, a columnist or- – as a reporter.
记者吗 你怎么说
As a reporter? Well, what did you say?
我说 非常感谢 但我很高兴待在这儿
I said, “thank you very much, but I’m happy here. ”
从没见到像约翰·戈罗甘
“never have I heard someone piss
一样爱抱怨的人
and moan as much as John Grogan.
如果他不喜欢这儿 他可以走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!