Can be male, female- whatever sex he wants.
生殖器无法辨认
unambiguous genitalia…
如果我能选 但 -嘘 等等
If I had my druthers, but- – shh. hang on.
有时会听不到 取决于婴儿的撒谎程度
Sometimes you can’t hear it, depending on how the baby’s lying.
10周了 对吧 -到下周一就10周了
You’re 10 weeks, right? – monday I’ll be 10 weeks.
可能时间太早了
Hmm. well, might be a little too early for that.
直接做声波图吧 你们带空白带没
Let’s go right to the sonogram. did you bring your blank tape?
带了 -带了
Oh, yes. – yes. yes.
这很暖和啊
that’s warm.
先拍个照好吧 -好的
Let’s get a good picture for you first, huh? – okay.
婴儿就会在显示器上了
It’ll be right up on the monitor here.
抱歉 我一会就来
Excuse me. I’ll be just a minute.
你们好 -你好
Hey, guys. – hi.
我们来看看你的宝宝 好吗
Let’s take a look at your baby, shall we?
好的
All right.
那里有宝宝没
Is there anything in there?
不是怀了10周的人该有的
Not what you would expect to see at 10 weeks.
我还没到10周
I’m not- I’m not quite 10 weeks.
到周一也才9周
At monday it’s still, I guess, nine weeks.
9周
Nine weeks.
没测到心跳 珍
There’s no heartbeat, jen.
我很抱歉
I’m very, very sorry.
有时会发生这种事 我们也不知道原因
These things-they happen sometimes. we don’t know why.
你很年轻 很健康
You’re young. you have your health.
过几个月 你们可以再试试
Couple months, you guys can try again.
我很遗憾 我会
I’m sorry. all right, I’m gonna-
让你们单独呆会 我们再谈谈
I’ll leave you guys alone for a moment and we’ll talk some more.
我真的很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
几个月后我们再试试 好吗
Well, in a couple months we can try again, okay?
喝点茶不
You want some tea?
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking- that we, uh-
我们还有你♥爸♥妈给的
We still have those tickets from your parents…
去爱尔兰蜜月旅行的票
For the honeymoon in ireland.
我们终于能去了 休息一段时间
We could finally do that. maybe take some time off.
珍妮
Jenny?
他很大啊 -有100磅重
Oh, he’s… big. – oh, yeah. he’s a hundred pounds.
他想和你打个招呼 -很好
Now, he just wants to say hello here. – yeah.
他喜欢人 -冷静点 稳住
He loves people. – just be calm. you just stay still.
你喜欢狗狗的 对吧
And you’re a dog person, right?
其实 我 -准备好没 来了
Actually, I’m- – ready? here we go.
去吧 你可以说你好
Go on, you can say hello.
别让他那么做 抱歉 抱歉
No, no, don’t let him do that. sorry. sorry.
他做这种事时 你就用膝盖顶他
All you have to do is- you just knee him if he does that.
不会总是发生
That shouldn’t happen all the time.
只是你进出门时
just when you walk through the door.
还有看下这个
But here, read this.
所有你需要知道的东西
This’ll tell you everything you need to know. You just study that.
包我拿了 -没落下东西吧
I’ve got the bags here. – have you got everything?
谢谢 亲爱的 我们走吧 -关下门好吗
Thank you. come on, honey. – can you get that door?
没问题 -好了 东西都准备好了
I got it. – okay. here we are.
亲爱的 -马利 马利
Honey, we’re really late. – oh! marley. marley.
黛比 欢迎来到我们家
Debby, welcome to our home.
马利是一只活泼的狗 喜欢和人玩
Marley is a spirited dog who loves interaction.
虽然从没离开过它 但是我们相信
We’ve never left him before, but we are sure he’ll behave…
它会像我们在家一样听话
Just as he does when we’re at home.
你需要知道一些
There are just a few things about marley
关于马利的事情
you’re gonna need to know.
它一天吃三顿
he eats three times a day.
如果它很饿 再喂一次
If he looks starved, feed him again.
当然 吃进去的食物都会排泄
Now, of course, all of this food is gonna have to go somewhere…
使用那个蓝色的粪铲 不过脚下留神
So use the blue pooper scooper, and watch your step.
不要担心颜色 它喜欢吃芒果
Don’t worry about the color. he likes mangoes.
不要让马利喝厕所里的水
Marley is not allowed to drink out of the toilet…
确保马桶盖是关着的
So be sure to keep the lid closed…
并且用砖压住
and the brick on the lid.
实际上
You know, actually, you might want…
你最好把浴室的门也关上
To just keep the bathroom door shut in general.
像大多数狗一样 马利需要大量的锻炼
Like most dogs, marley needs a lot of exercise…
每天的早上和晚上
So try to take him for a walk or a run
带它出去遛一圈
every morning and every evening.
马利 松口
Marley, let go!
松口 松口 松口 不 马利
Let go. let go. let go. aaah! marley, no!
你睡觉前务必要关紧门窗
And be sure to lock the doors and windows before you go to sleep.
但不用担心 马利是很好的看门狗
But don’t worry. marley is an excellent watchdog.
晚上可以安心睡觉 有他看门呢
You can rest easy at night knowing he’s on the job.
他害怕打雷
Thunderstorms are his weak point.
当你认为暴雨要来时 可以给它吃镇定剂
You can give him sedatives if you think a storm is arriving.
过来这边 马利 马利 回来
Okay. here you go. marley. marley, come back here.
它不喜欢吃
He doesn’t like them,
所以尽量把它们灌进去
so push them down his throat as far as they go.
欢迎欢迎 我是巴特利太太
Welcome. welcome. I’m mrs. butterly.
最后
Now finally,
不要让马利呆在任何家具上
we do not allow marley to get up on any piece of furniture…
他只能咬自己的玩具
Chew on anything except his toys.
还有 希望你喜欢它 爱你的珍妮和约翰
Other than that, enjoy him. love, jenny and john.
下午茶是4点 晚餐是6点整
We serve tea every day at 4:00, and dinner at 6:00 sharp.
另外 这些毯子是羊毛 很保暖
Oh, and these blankets are woolen. good heat in ’em.
通电的吗 -这房♥子里没有电
So-so they’re electric? – oh, not in this house.
我的哥哥死于火灾 上帝保佑他
My brother died in a fire, god rest his soul.
就在这个房♥间里
In this room, actually.
不用担心 换过墙纸了
Oh, not to worry. it’s been re-papered.
祝你们晚安
Well, good night to you both.
愿上帝保佑你 -上帝保佑
And god bless you. – god bless.
谢谢 -保佑你
Thank you. – bless you.
太诡异了
That was just weird.
天哪
Oh, gosh.
亲爱的 我 我们就再没做♥爱♥ 自从
Honey, I- I know that we haven’t had sex since-you know.
但是我觉得今晚还不是时候
But I don’t think we’re breaking that streak tonight.
不不 我不想
No, no. I don’t-
我也觉得在这里并不适合
I don’t want to break the streak here.
感觉不对 我想我能
This doesn’t feel- I mean, I think I could…
习惯上帝和他的母亲的注视 但是
You know, handle god watching, and his mother, but-
这个白瓷主教像就不行了
But not- not this little porcelain pontiff right here.
这可是七月 我都能看见呼出的气了
It’s july, and I think I can see my breath.
亲爱的 我的脚冻僵了 -这不是好事
Honey, I can’t feel my toes. – that’s not good.
我要来看看
I wanna check on that.
天哪 安静
Oh, good god, shush.
不是床 是地狱中性♥欲♥过剩的灵魂的尖叫
It’s not the bed. it’s the shrieks of oversexed souls in hell.
你难道不想加入他们吗
Don’t you want to join them?
真的吗
Really?
不必勉强
We don’t have to.
但这里50年都没人做过
I know, but the idea that it hasn’t happened here in 50 years is just-
让我兴奋了
It’s kind of turning me on.
亲爱的 我太想你
Honey, I missed you.
马利 嗨 甜心
Marley! hi, honey.
马利
Marley.
到这儿来
Come here.
我们好想你啊 -嗨 黛比
We missed you so much. – hey, debby.
你们离开之后有11次暴风雨
There were 11 thunderstorms while you were gone.
11次 没错 它讨厌暴风雨
Eleven. and you were right. he doesn’t like thunderstorms.
噢 好的 那么 11次 暴风雨还真多
Wow. okay. yeah. eleven. that’s a lot of thunderstorms.
还有 你们知道我喜欢狗 但他不是狗
Oh, and just so you know, I am a dog person, but that’s not a dog.
这狗简直就是恶魔
That is evil with a dog face that is
猛撞我的腿 在地毯上小便
Humping my leg and peeing on your carpet.
马利 -马利 不许那么做
Marley. – marley, stop that.
马利 拜托 就是打雷而已 别叫了
Marley, come on. it’s just thunder. no barking.
马利 拜托 只是打雷而已
Marley, come on. it’s just thunder.
马利 拜托啊
Marley, come on.
珍妮
Jenny?
能来帮帮我吗
Can you help me out here?
20分钟内我要完成这个专栏 我必须

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!