Did you have kibble today?
马利 拜托 走开
Marley, come on. marley, go.
亲爱的 他就是只狗 根本不知道看到了什么
Honey, he’s a dog. he won’t know what he’s looking at.
不 相信我 他知道 我很郁闷
No, no, trust me. he knows, and he resents the hell out of me.
走开 马利 走开 -集中注意力 拜托啊
Go on, marley. you have to go. – oh, baby, please focus. focus.
好吧
okay. all right.
很好 非常好 比上次还好
Good. good. it’s even better than the last one.
谢谢 -你做得很棒 戈罗甘
Thank you. – you’re very good, grogan.
我喜欢上周你在波卡写的那关于女人的文章
I like that piece you did in boca last week on the woman.
你叫她什么 -波卡隆胸狂人
What’d you call her? – “boca-hantas.”
是真的吗 -她隆了四次胸吗
Is that true- she had her boobs done four times?
是她说的
That’s what she said.
精彩 你和你老婆的事也是真的吗
Hysterical. and is that true about you and your wife?
你们想生个孩子吗
You’re trying to have a kid?
其实 也没怎么尝试
Well, you know, we’re not really trying..
因为不大想要 -有效果吗
‘Cause we don’t wanna- – how does that work?
什么意思 -你们做♥爱♥吗
What do you mean? – well, I mean, you having sex?
有啊 -你不戴避孕套了吧
Yeah. – did you pull the goalie?
对啊 -那你就在努力了
Yeah. – then you’re trying.
恭喜啊 做得好
Congratulations. good work.
“不想尝试”的尝试
“Not trying” trying?
对啊 只要你看过我的专栏
Oh, yeah. ‘course, you’d know that if you ever read my column.
不是想冒犯你 但有人看你的专栏吗
Hey, all due respect, but does anybody ever read your column?
拜托啊 我带马利出来帮你
Come on. I bring marley out here to help you run your game…
吊马子 这就是你的回报啊
On these poor girls, and this is the thanks we get.
你努力多久了 -几个月
How long you been at it? – a few months.
为什么改变想法了 -是这样的
What changed your mind? – well, here’s the thing.
我和她结婚了
I’m actually married to someone…
我在乎她想要的东西
And I care about what she wants.
那是你想要的吗
Well, is it what you want?
是的
Yeah.
这解决了我的另一个问题 -什么意思
I guess that answers my other question. – yeah?
我准备给纽♥约♥时♥报♥写一篇
I’m about to do a piece on the growth…
关于国内毒品交易猖獗的文章
Of the domestic drug trade for the times magazine.
你是纽♥约♥时♥报♥的自♥由♥撰稿人啊 -是的
You’re freelancing for the new york times? – yeah.
但这故事很宏大
Yeah, but it’s a big story.
对一个人来说太大 我希望我们一起写
Too big for one guy and, uh, I was hoping you’d write it with me.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我们可以一起工作了 -真高兴
Be a chance for us to work together. – yeah, I would love that.
会有很多事 要经常出差
Of course, it will be a lot of work, a lot of travel.
我知道
I would hope so.
但对一个要生孩子的人不太适合
Maybe not the best job for, uh, somebody with a kid on the way.
那事可以不在紧要关头发生
Well, that’s not necessarily happening right this very second.
我会和她说的 正好是她
Let me talk it-there she is.
亲爱的 你好吗 -好啊
Honey, how are you? – hi.
只想说你床上
I’m just calling to let you know
有个裸体女人
that there’s a naked woman in your bed.
何不你俩先开始
Why don’t the two of you get started,
我马上就回来
and I’ll be there as soon as I can?
搞笑啊
Oh, very funny.
说真的 你现在能回来吗
But seriously, can you come home now?
我们到家啦
Hey. we’re home.
关于宝宝的事
You know the baby thing?
我想缓缓
I’ve been thinking, maybe we should take a break.
完全没效果 事实证明
Obviously it’s not working, and maybe it’s nature’s way…
现在不是怀宝宝的时候
Of saying now’s not the right timing.
可能就是我们还没准备好的标志
I mean, maybe it’s a sign that we’re not quite ready for this, that-
我们真的认真想过吗 -约翰
I mean, have we really thought this- – john.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
太棒了
great.
太棒了 真的吗
Wow. great. really?
真的 -是的
Yeah. – yes.
你刚在说什么
You were-you were just saying-
别管了 那个现在听起来
No, don’t worry. that was, like-
很奇怪的 就像是
It sounds so awkward now, like I just have this, like…
没道理的白♥痴♥的独白
Very, you know, idiotic soliloquy that doesn’t apply…
我真的很高兴
And I’m really excited.
你想再来一遍吗 -好
Do you want to start over? – I would love to.
很好 可以吗 -绝对的
That would be great. can we? – by all means.
好的
Good.
我怀孕了 -什么 不会吧
I’m pregnant. – what? no!
真的
Yes!
听着 别和我犯一样的错误
Listen. don’t make the same mistake I did.
什么 -不久的一段时间内
What? – there’s gonna come a time very soon…
她的踝关节就会肿大 -我知道
Where her ankles are gonna swell up. – no, I’m ready for that.
满脸红斑 -知道
She’s gonna have blotches all over her face. – yeah.
会超重40磅
She’ll be 40 pounds overweight.
总是呕吐 -这我不知道
She’ll be throwing up all the time. – I’m not ready for that.
她会看着你 说
She’s gonna look at you and she’s gonna say…
你个混♥蛋♥ 都是你做的好事
“you bastard. you did this to me.”
那热情哪去了 就是那个
What-what happened to the glow? the-you know, the-
没有激♥情♥了 给她买♥♥个礼物
There’s no glow. get her a gift.
可以消除一些愤怒
That’ll dissipate some of the anger.
耳环 手镯
Uh, earrings, uh, bracelet-
真体贴 好主意啊
That’s thoughtful. it’s a good idea.
我现在就去买♥♥
Maybe I’ll get on it right now.
街角有个珠宝店
There’s a jewelry store on the corner.
好的 -说是我介绍的
All right. – mention my name.
约翰
Oh, john.
真漂亮
It’s just beautiful.
太漂亮了
It’s just… beautiful.
亲爱的 谢谢你
Honey, thank you.
不算什么 就是走路时想到你了
You’re welcome. I was just walking by this-thinking of you-
真的吗 -然后在橱窗里看到它
Yeah? – and I saw that in the window and I go…
就想 我要买♥♥下来 -你真好
“I’m getting this.” – that’s so sweet.
你喜欢吗 -我爱死它了
Yeah, well- do you like it? – I love it.
戴上它 我来帮你戴 会有好运
Yeah, well, put it on. or let me put it on. I think it’s better luck.
它去哪了 -你刚放哪了
Where’d it go? – what’d you do with it?
你刚就把它放下吧 -我刚拿到
You just set it down, I thought. – I just had it.
掉了吗 -没有 就放在这
Did you drop it? – no, I put it right here.
不可能凭空消失
It didn’t just disappear.
天哪
Oh, god.
马利 别 -马利 吐出来 -千万别
Marley. no – marley, spit it out. – no, no.
到厨房♥去 去厨房♥
Go to the kitchen. go to the kitchen.
马利 我有好吃的
Marley, I have a treat.
过来
Come here.
稳住 马利 稳住
Stay. marley, stay.
好孩子 好的
Good boy. yeah.
马利
Marley!
马利
Marley!
过来 马利
Come here, marley.
天哪
Geez.
马利 吐出来 -马利
Marley, drop it. – marley.
马利 -还在吗 亲爱的 我没看见
Marley. – is it there? oh, honey, I don’t see it.
马利 不准你吃芒果了
Marley, you gotta lay off the mangoes.
几年前 我从未想过我的未来会
You know, years ago, when I imagined my life…
站在后院
Somehow standing in the backyard…
冲洗你的大便
Hosing down your crap,
寻找那条被吞掉再拉出来的
looking for my wife’s swallowed, recycled…
讨好老婆的礼物
Ass-kissing gift never jumped to mind.
说明你得有远大的梦想
Which shows you gotta dream big…
因为 中头彩了
’cause- oh. jackpot.
我可爱的项链 华丽丽的
My, that’s a lovely necklace. so shiny.
没错 -你那疯狗怎样了
Yes, it is. – and how’s that crazy dog of yours?
我每周都看你的专栏
I read your columns every week.
就你了
oh. so you’re the one.
下周的专栏就写你了
I think you’ll get a kick out of next week’s column.
心跳会很快 像火车 但是正常的
The heartbeat’ll be very fast- like a little train. that’s normal.
现在分辨男女是不是太早了
Is it- is it too early to tell the sex?
我不在乎
I- not that I care.
男孩 女孩 他喜欢就好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!