I got 20 minutes to file this column, and I gotta-
珍妮
Jenny?
噢 爱尔兰带来的好运 -什么
Ah, the luck of the irish. – what?
约翰 亲爱的 约翰 约翰 快醒醒
John? honey. john. john, wake up.
怎么了 -我要生了
Yeah? – it’s time.
舒适的衣
Comfortable.
上帝啊 -你没事吧 你还好吗
God! – you all right? you all right?
你真的没事吗
You okay?
不 就这样 我不会伤害到她的
No, it’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt her.
尽量别大声叫 因为那会让我担心死的
Try not to scream, ’cause I don’t want him to kill me.
你记得周末要安装车上小孩的专用座椅啊
You remembered to install the car seat this weekend?
不然不会让我们把孩子带回家的
They won’t let us take the baby home
好的 我不会忘的
Right. I wouldn’t forget that.
我知道 我很抱歉 -都准备好了吗
I know that. I’m sorry. – you got that?
好了 我准备好了
I got it. I got it.
好的 过来吧 马利 来帮帮我
Yeah, come on, marley. help me out here.
咬开纸板 马利 小菜一碟啊
You can chew through drywall, marley. this is nothing for you.
好的 很好
Good. yeah.
你必须呆在这儿
You’re gonna stay here.
这根骨头够你啃了
This bone will keep you busy now.
上帝保佑 没有暴风雨 我关门了
Hopefully, no thunderstorms. and I’m off like-
谁是你老爸啊 到这儿来
Who’s your daddy? come here.
事情是这样的
Here’s the thing.
我们马上就要把小宝贝接回家了
In about two minutes we’re gonna bring home the baby…
如果你能安份点的话就是帮我大忙了
And you’d be doing me a really big favor if you didn’t freak out.
我也应该努力保持镇定
And I’m gonna try to do the same.
准备好了吗 -准备好了 是的
Are you ready? – I’m ready. yes.
到这儿来
Hi. come here.
宝贝 亲爱的
Hi, baby. oh, hi. hi, sweetie.
马利 过来吧
Hi, marley. oh, come on.
到这儿来 好的
Come here. okay.
马利 -把宝宝吃了就不要你了
Marley. – It would be a bummer if you ate the baby.
注意点 -马利 这是帕特里克
Just, uh- – marley, this is patrick.
虽然看起来也许很像
Not to be confused with a chew toy.
不要把他跟狗骨头搞混了
Although it may look like one.
问候一下 看到没 甜心 它不会伤到宝宝的
Say hi. see, honey? he’s not eating the baby.
真乖
Very good.
不 我这里有原话
Yeah. no, I have a quote for it right here.
让律师再给他们打电♥话♥ 然后拿到批准
Well, have legal call them again and get a release for it.
他们告诉我 已经有记录了
They told me it was on the record.
我不知道 帕特里克 宝贝 小心玩具
I don’t- patrick? honey, be careful with those toys.
马利可能会 卡拉 我没有和你说话
You know marley gets- no, carla, I’m not talking to you.
你能不能和他们打电♥话♥ 让批准呢
Will you just call them and get a release?
我等下给你回电♥话♥ 等会啊
I-i- I’ll call you right back. call you right back.
哥们 咱们已经英雄迟暮了
Those days are over for us, amigo.
不过当年相当神勇啊
We had a good run though.
马利 过来
Come on, marley.
我知道这个问题挺傻的
I know this is gonna sound crazy…
你欠着钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子那个词
But what’s that thing called when you owe money on a house?
M开头的 -贷款
it starts with an “m.” – mortgage.
贷款
Mortgage.
我居然能累成这样
Wow. is it possible to be this tired?
今晚我来照顾他
You know what? I’m gonna get up with him tonight.
不要 你听不到他的哭声
No, you won’t. you don’t hear him.
没错 -我也不知道 为什么
Yeah. you’re right. – I don’t know… why.
我是幸福的沉睡者
I’m just a blessedly sound sleeper.
亲爱的 我明天得去办公室
Honey, I do have to go into the office tomorrow though.
你能不能帮我看着他
Will you watch him then for me?
没问题
It’ll be my pleasure.
要看多久 -我也不知道
How long are we talking about? – I don’t know.
这并不是你想要的吧
It’s not quite what you expected, huh?
我也不知道自己想要什么
I don’t know what I expected.
没想到马利相比之下这么温顺 -是啊
I never thought marley would seem like the easy one. – I know.
你知道吗
I know, but you know what?
我们适应了马利 也能适应我们的宝宝
We adjusted to him, and we’ll adjust to the baby.
我想记起我们曾经的时光
I’m just trying to remember us from before.
那两个年轻 -是啊
You mean those, uh- those younger- – yeah.
性感 帅气的人吗
Sexier, better-looking people?
是 -我记得他们 只记得个大概了
Yeah. – I remember them. I remember them vaguely.
我很想他们
I miss them.
他们就在这里
Mmm. they’re here.
他们只是有些累了
They’re here. they’re just really tired.
咋样 你羡慕了吧
What? now you’re jealous?
待在屋里
Stay here.
报♥警♥ -好
Call the police. – okay.
你还好吗 发生什么了
Hey, hey, hey. are you all right? what happened?
他不准我叫 否则就捅我 但是我叫出声来了
He told me not to scream or he’d stab me, but I screamed.
我叫了出来 -没事的 先坐下来
But I screamed- – okay, now, just sit down. just sit down.
然后他捅了我一刀 -没事的 坚持住
And he stabbed me. – it’s all right. that’s okay. hold on.
你母亲在哪里 -在上班
Where’s your mother? – at work.
没事的 不太严重
It’s okay. it’s not that bad.
把手按在这里
Keep your hand placed right here.
我已经报♥警♥了
Okay. now, I called the police.
没事的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
我在这里住了这么久 还不知道你的名字
In all the time I’ve lived here, I’ve never gotten your name.
丽莎 -好 丽莎 我就坐在这里
Lisa. – okay- I’m gonna sit right here, lisa.
你的手一直放在这里
You’re gonna keep your hands placed there…
我们等警♥察♥来
And we’re gonna wait for the police to get here.
他们会处理好的
And they’re gonna take care of this.
好吗
All right? okay?
看着我 没事的
Look at me. it’s all right.
没事的
It’s all right.
最安全的社区吗
Safest neighborhood?
犯罪率比较少的 波卡区不错 -波卡区吗
In terms of crime, I’d say you’re lookin’ at boca. – boca?
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
这是事实 约翰 -谢了
That’s the way it is, john. – okay. thanks.
波卡区 也没有那么糟
Boca. not so bad.
孩子们在街边玩耍
You got kids playin’ in the street. I don’t know.
你们觉得如何 有朝一日我们买♥♥得起
What do you guys think? we might live here one day…
就住在这里吧
If we can afford it.
到了
Here we go.
我们到目的地了
I got you right there.
马利 呆着 别乱跑
Stay. Marley, no.
马利 马利
Marley. Marley.
你不喜欢这个厨房♥吗
And don’t you love this kitchen?
看看这些最新型的电器
And look at the state-of-the-art appliances.
我最喜欢的是游泳池
My favorite part- the pool.
我们到那边看看吧 -我能拿本小册子吗
It’s- – um, why don’t we look over here? – can I get a brochure?
当然 -很漂亮
Uh, sure. – looks nice.
这是谁家的狗狗
Whose dog is that?
珍妮
Jenny?
亲爱的
Honey?

Jen?
你还好吗 -恩 我没事 你们去哪了
Hey, you okay? – Yeah. no, I’m good. where have you guys been?
我想给你看个东西 -什么
I wanna show you something. – what?
一幢房♥子 有点贵
It’s a house. now, it’s a little pricey…
但是我觉得我们买♥♥得起
But I think we can do it.
在波卡吗 -我知道
Boca? – I know, I know.
我和公♥司♥的弗兰克·班尼特谈过了
But I talked to frank bennett on the metro
他觉得这个社区最安全
Desk and he says it’s the safest neighborhood.
约翰 我觉得现在还不是时候
John, I’m just not sure now is the right time.
珍 你觉得什么时候好呢
Jen, when do you think is the right time,
我们俩谁在路上被捅了一刀之后吗
After one of us gets stabbed in the driveway?
约翰 -亲爱的 这里太挤了
John. – honey, it’s cramped in here.
记得吗 我们说好只在这里住三年的
Remember, this was supposed to be a three-year house.
我知道
I know. I know that.
但是我们买♥♥不起新房♥子
I just don’t think we can afford to buy a new one.
我也知道 不过我们能搞定的 亲爱的
I know, but, honey, we can.
用咱俩的薪水 -亲爱的 我怀孕了
With both our salaries- – honey, I’m pregnant.
真的吗
Really?
确定吗 -过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!