Are you sure? – come here.
非常确定
Pretty sure.
测了四次都是
Four for four. wow.
等等 -太棒了
Hold on. – that’s great.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
过来 -应该是祝贺咱们俩
Uh-huh. come here. – I mean, to both of us.
你是乖宝宝
Oh, yes. oh, you’re such a good boy.
又有一个宝宝
Another baby.
亲爱的 我觉得我应该辞职了
I know. honey, I think I have to quit my job.
不用啊 我们可以想办法的
You don’t have to do that. we can get some help.
我不需要别人帮忙
I don’t want any help. I really don’t.
我只是 能不能把奶嘴递给我
I just don’t-will you hand me that pacifier?
我不想做那样的妈妈
I just- I don’t want to be one of those people…
每天只能晚上见一面的妈妈
That sees their child for an hour at night.
我不想 -我知道 但是你热爱你的工作
I don’t. – I know, but you love your work and
没错
I love my work, honey.
我也很矛盾
But this is killing me.
上班的时候 我想待在家里
When I’m at the office, I just wanna be here.
在家里的时候 我又时常想起工作
And when I’m here, I am constantly thinking about work.
两头都没有做好
And I just know that I’m doing both jobs half- halfway.
不 你都做好了
Well, you’re not doing them halfway.
如果必须放弃一个
If I have to give up something…
我不想放弃他们
I do not- I do not want to give up this.
我为什么要给你加薪呢 给我个充足理由
Why should I give you a raise? give me one good reason.
因为我表现很好
‘Cause I’m doing a good job.
有问题吗 -没有
Is that a question? – no.
自从我负责这个专栏 读者翻了一番
Since I took over the column, the readership’s doubled.
你工作很出色
So you are doing a good job.
你可以看看发行量和流行度 -好
Yes, if you go by circulation and popularity. – okay.
那就做一辈子吧 -什么意思 永远吗
Why not make it permanent? – what do you mean, like forever?
就这个意思
Yeah, that’s what permanent means.
约翰 外面每个人都想拥有自己的专栏
John, every bozo out there would like to have their own column.
每个人都是
Everybody in that entire room.
你接下了这个专栏
And you’ve taken the column
给它带来了新鲜血液
and you’ve turned it into something fresh.
也许你不爱听 不过你确实是很好的专栏作家
I know you don’t want to hear it, but you’re a really good columnist.
还犹豫些什么呢
Why you hesitating?
我一直认为自己是做记者的料
I just have this idea about myself, you know, as a reporter.
不过 生活有时候会给你惊喜
Well, sometimes life comes up with a better idea. I’ll tell you what.
你接下这个每日专栏 我给你加一倍薪水
You take on a daily column, I will double your salary.
先给你吃些玉米片
God I’ll start you off with some corn flakes.
一天最重要的一餐 马利别闹
Most important meal- no. marley.
一天最重要的一餐
Most important meal of the day.
吃一点 -约翰 拜托 抱一下他
There. – take a little- john, please, just take him for a second.
我得赶紧去洗澡
I gotta shower. I gotta go.
每次都这样
It happens every time.
你得多陪陪他们
Well, you gotta spend more time with them.
马利 下来
Down! Marley.
好啦 好啦
Here we go. oh, oh, oh.
我来吧 -没事 我能搞定
I’ll do it. I’ll do it. – no, no, I got it. it’s fine.
我要我多陪陪他们
You say spend more time with him, and I do it…
你又跑过来接手 说我做得不好
And then you wanna take over ’cause you say I’m not doing it right.
我不想你在生气的时候 给他换尿布
I don’t want you changing him when you’re mad.
我没生气 -谢谢你 来吧
I’m not mad! I’m – thank you. come on.
宝宝 等一会哦
Hi, baby. hang on, honey.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, baby. I know. I know.
过来过来 乖
Oh, dear. come on. come on. what?
你想要什么 宝宝
What’s the matter? what do you need, baby? what is it?
要吃的吗
Do you want some food? food? yeah?
不要 行 -他得疝气了 珍 长大了就会好的
No. okay. – he’s just colicky, jen. he’ll grow out of it.
这样吧
Here’s an idea.
你待在家里
Why don’t you stay home
我去上班 然后他自己病就好了
And I’ll go to work while he grows out of it.
对不起 我累了 快走吧
Sorry. I’m tired. just go. just go.
这是产后忧郁症 她们的荷尔蒙不平衡
It’s postpartum depression. their hormones go on tilt…
心情抑郁
And they get depressed.
我记得我第四个孩子出生之后
I remember after my fourth kid was born,
我有时半夜爬起来
I’d wake up in the middle of the night sometimes…
我妻子就瞪着我
My wife would be there staring at me…
手上拿着一把大刀
With a meat cleaver in her hand.
我以为她要宰了我呢
I thought she was gonna kill me.
现在也这么认为
I still do.
你送她礼物了吗
Did you get her the gift?
有啊 -这招管用
Yeah. – that usually works.
詹妮丝 把他弄帅点
Okay, Janice, make him look pretty.
这张照片得在
He’s gonna have this picture next to
他署名下放20年的
his byline for the next 20 years.
帕特里克 亲爱的 别这样
Patrick, honey, please stop doing that.
你会把他弄病的
You’re gonna make him sick.
好好吃饭 好吗 -帕特里克 小心点
Just eat it, okay? – careful, patrick.
记得马利不听话的时候 我们怎么惩罚他的吧
Remember what we did to marley when he didn’t listen.
对了 亲爱的
Honey, you know what else?
我们得选一种织布
We really have to pick out a color fabric…
给他们房♥间里做窗帘
For the curtains in the boys’ room.
你选哪种都行
Okay, well, whatever you want.
我希望你能帮忙选一个
And then- I’d really like your help deciding.
让我来吧
No. let me get him.
谢谢
Thank you.
马利 你真是个坏狗狗 停下来
Marley, just- Marley, bad dog! marley! marley, stop it!
马利 放开
Marley, let go! let go.
马利 马利
Marley. Marley.
马利 回来 回来
Marley! Marley, get back here! get back here!
马利 坏狗
Marley, bad dog!
马利 回来 马利
Marley, get back here! Marley!
我们本来要还给人家的 现在得花钱了
See, we were supposed to return these, and now we have to pay for them.
没事的 -有事
That’s okay. – no, it’s not okay!
我说过几次了
How many times have I told you not to
别在他附近放可以吃的东西
Leave anything edible where he can get it?
我知道 但是你没有说这个东西可以吃啊
I know, but you wouldn’t exactly say this is edible.
约翰 你明白我的意思
john, you know what I mean.
你还说会早点起床 带他出去溜溜
You also said you would get up early and walk him.
他精神好的时候 就乱啃东西
He chews things when he gets restless.
我会带他溜溜的 我才刚醒 -得了吧
I am gonna walk him. I just woke up. – you know what? forget it!
我自己来 -你不用去
I’m gonna do it myself. forget it! – you don’t have to.
我自己来吧
Yes, I’m doing it myself.
你还不明白吗 她会宰了你的
You don’t get it. she’s gonna kill you.
你得放轻松 我们都命悬一线了
You’ve got to take it easy. we’re both hanging by a thread.
你们分手了 狗狗跟谁 -我们没有分手
So who gets the dog if you guys split up? – we’re not splitting up.
绝对不可能吗 -是的
Out of the realm of possibility? – completely.
她还有什么做不到的事情吗
There’s nothing she can do? no tantrum too big?
脾气暴躁 性格抑郁
No depression too deep?
不尽妻子的责任
No failure to perform wifely duties
把你逼上绝境
that would push you over the edge?
为什么就要分手呢 伙计
Why do you jump right to splitting up? come on, buddy.
我是要修复关系 不是结束关系啊
Mend it, don’t end it.
有珍妮的生活更美好 对吗 -是的
So life is better with jenny than without her? – yes.
你是不是带着窃听器啊
What is- are you wearing a wire?
珍 你在听吗
Jen, are you- she’s listening to this.
我们吵架了 但是我仍然爱着你
Jenny, yes, we had a fight, but I still love you.
兄弟 我和我妻子吵架了 让我一个人生闷气吧
Come on, buddy. I had a fight with my wife. let me just sulk.
我想知道你是不是真的开心
I just wanna know if you’re really happy.
等等 她在那里
Oh, wait. there she is.
谁 -把宝宝给我
Who? – give me the kid.
我不要当你的帮凶 很不光彩的
No, I can’t be a part to this. that’s-that’s shameless.
这比狗狗更管用
This is gonna be even better than the puppy.
别用我的儿子啊
No, not my son.
马利 别这样 马利
Marley, no. please, please, Marley.
拜托啊
Please.
马利 你在干什么呢 停下来
Marley! Marley, what are you- Marley, god, look at- stop it!
为什么要这样
Why do you do this?
什么都被你给毁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!