Oh, mighty river
我想像你一样
I would love to be like you
我们到了吗 -还没
Are we here yet? – No.
现在呢 -还要几个小时才到
Now? – We got a couple hours to go.
现在呢 -别问了
Now? – Soak it up.
现在呢 我们到了吗 -快了
Now? Are we here yet? – Must be near it.
我们会觉得热还是冷
Are we getting hot or cold?
为什么要开进来 -我们住这儿
Why are we turning into here? – We’re living here.
到之前让我安静一会儿
I want a moment of silence just to take this in.
好吗 先别闹 看看这儿
Okay? Before the pandemonium. Look at this.
我们到了 -来吧 我们到了
Here we go. – come on. We’re here.
马利 马利 别 马利
Marley! Marley, no! Marley! Marley! Marley!
噢 太好了 -我们到家了
Oh, nice. – And we’re home.
嗨 我是安迪·鲁尼 如果你马上做完
Hey, Andy Rooney, if you’re knocking off soon,
我可以送你到车站
I’ll walk with you to the train.
好的 我做完了 在这儿加个感叹号♥
Okay, I’m ready. Put an exclamation point here.
马克·吐温说不要用感叹号♥
Mark twain said not to use exclamation points
因为这会让人觉得你在笑自己
’cause it’s like laughing at your own joke…
但是有时你会笑自己 因为确实有趣
But sometimes you gotta laugh at your own joke ’cause it’s funny.
这儿呢 这儿呢 这儿呢
It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! It’s here!
这儿呢 这儿呢
It’s here! It’s here!
这儿呢 快点儿 快点儿 -在这儿
It’s here! Come on. Come on! – Over here!
这儿呢 这儿呢 快点儿 马利
It’s here! It’s here! Come on! Marley!
快点儿 看
Come on. Look it!
别 马利
No, Marley!
记住 天使会飞 所以张大你们的翅膀
Remember, angels can fly, so you gotta get the wings up high.
对 就这样
Yeah. Now that one’s coming.
吃午饭了 -好
Lunch is ready! – Okay!
进屋了 走吧
Heading in. Let’s go.
马利 -快点儿 孩子们
Marley! – Come on, guys.
马利 快点儿 马利
Marley, come on. Marley.
亲爱的 别管它了 它高兴着呢
You know what, honey? Let him be. He’s happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这儿干吗 今晚想睡双层床吗
What are you doing in here? You going for the bunk bed tonight?
今天真愉快
Pretty good day.
我是说 下雪了
I mean, the snow. Come on.
好吧 睡个好觉
All right. Sleep tight.
文章太华丽了吗 -是的
Too much color? – Yeah.
别误会
I mean, don’t get me wrong.
文章写得很好 但约翰 你是在报道
It’s a good piece, but you’re reporting now, John.
我只要你客观的描述 不要你参与其中
I want you to tell the story. I don’t want you to be in the story.
我肯定没提到自己 -问题是
I’m pretty sure I don’t mention myself in there- – The point is…
我还是觉得你参与其中了
I still feel you in there.
我指少一些你自己 多一些事实
And all I’m saying is less you and more facts.
明白了
Got it.
随时欢迎你来 -谢谢
Door’s always open. – Thanks.
老将来了
Uh-oh. Here comes the old pro.
他以四分卫的角色出现了
He shows up for the fourth quarter.
好球
Yeah. Oh, yes!
他拿到球了 越过了一人
He catches it. He fends off one guy.
他往前跑 左右避让他人的进攻
He’s running through. He’s shaking tackles left and right.
他们无法拦住他 他太
They can’t take him down. He’s got too much- oh!
戈罗甘输了 输了戈罗甘
Grogan goes down! Down goes grogan.
回来得很早啊 -是的
You’re home early. – That’s right.
我要回来教孩子们
I had to come home and teach these kids
怎么玩橄榄球
How to play football the right way.
好了
Okay.
好吧 孩子们 一小时后吃晚餐 -好的
Okay, guys, seriously, dinner’s in an hour. – Okay.
现在你们去写作业
I want you to finish your homework and
进屋前把鞋脱了
Take off those shoes before you come in.
是的 脱掉你们的鞋 -好
Yeah, take off your shoes! – Okay.
打败他 打败他 打败他 打败他
Got him down. Got him down. Got him down. Got him down.
天 回到家 怎么像被人抢过似的
My god. I come home and it’s like I got mugged.
好了
Okay.
快点 -爸爸 它怎么了
Come on. – What’s wrong with him, dad?
没事 它只是太累了 是吧 爸爸
Nothing’s wrong. He’s just… tired. Right, dad?
是的 玩橄榄球让它精疲力尽了
Yeah. The football took it out of him.
走吧
Let’s go.
我不知道 我不明白
I don’t know. I just don’t understand.
一年前 你等不及要跟你的专栏说再见
A year ago, you couldn’t wait to be done with your column.
我知道 但如今有个人
I know. But now I got this guy going through
非要一字一句较真儿
Every sentence with a fine-tooth comb.
我得承认 有时我怀念自♥由♥ 让我可以
I gotta admit, sometimes I miss the freedom where I could just-
怎么了 -约翰 有时我觉得很累
What? – It’s just, it’s exhausting sometimes, John.
你老是想要你没有的东西
You always wanting something that you don’t have.
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
一切都不在我们的计划里
I mean, none of this was part of the plan.
是的 这都不是我们的计划
No. no, it wasn’t part of the plan.
但是这一切都这么好
But it’s so much better.
我不想再作计划了
I’m just sort of done making plans.
马利 真恶心
Marley! oh, gross.
看来某人要出去一下了
Hmm, seems like somebody needs to go out. whoo!
好的马利
All right. Marley.
过来过来
Come on. come on, boy.
别这样
Oh, come on.
现在真的下起来了
Now it’s really coming down.
马利 马利
Marley? Marley?
他去哪了
Where’d he go? Marley?
怎么了 -不知道
What’s going on? – I don’t know.
他不回来 -马利
He’s not coming back. – Marley?
他不会走远的 马利
Well, he couldn’t have gone far. Marley?
我也去 等等
I’ll come with you. hold on.
马利 我不知道他能去哪 -马利
Marley? I don’t know where he could have gone. – Marley?
他可能去了隔壁的谷仓
Well, maybe he went next door again in the barn.
我去看看柴棚 -好的
I’ll check in the woodshed. – okay.
马利
Marley?
马利
Marley? oh, Marley.
发现什么了吗 -没有
Did you see anything? – no, nothing.
我去告诉他们 -好的
I gotta go talk to them. – okay.
外面真大雨
Wow, it’s pouring out there.
你们找到他了吗 -事实上
Did you find him? – you know what?
他在外面探险 你知道他多喜欢那森林
He’s out exploring. you know how he loves the woods.
波比说当狗接近死亡时会离开
Bobby says dogs, when they’re gonna die, they go away to do it.
他们家的比格尔就是这样
That’s what Beagles did.
你知道 那是他们家的狗
Mmm. well, you know, that’s true for Beagles.
但马利不会
But, uh, not labs like Marley.
他只是出去捣蛋 别担心
He’s just out causing trouble. don’t worry.
好了 好了 你们完成作业没有
Okay, now, you finished with your homework?
完成了 -没有
yep. – nope.
没有 那么我们就去完成它吧
Nope? well, let’s make that a “yep.”
过来
Come on now.
马利
Marley! Marley!
马利
Marley!
马利
Marley.
马利 你没事吧
Marley. ah, Marley. you okay?
别动
Stay there.
他的胃怎么会移位
Why did his stomach twist?
我们都不知道具体是什么原因
we don’t exactly know why this happens.
很可能是他吃喝东西时
Most likely he ate or drank
太快了 使他的胃移♥动♥
Something quickly and his stomach just flipped.
我已经插了一条管进去 排走一部分胃气
I did manage to get a tube down there to relieve some of the gas.
我想我已经使胃复回原位了 -他似乎好多了
I think I untwisted it. – he seems okay.
现在没事
For now, he’s good.
问题是一旦胃移了位
The problem is that once this happens,
一般会反复发作
It almost always happens again.
当发作时 我恐怕就无能为力了
And if it does, I don’t know what I’m gonna be able to do for him.
他已经老了
He’s an older dog.
恐怕是撑不住手术的折磨
I honestly don’t think he would survive the surgery.
我得努力不让这事情再发生了
Well, we have to make sure that doesn’t happen again.
但 很可能会复发
Well, most likely, it is gonna happen again.
我们也谈过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!