-I’ve got two I can spare. -That’s bullshit. Bullshit!
我要三个
I want three.
你要三个
You want three.
我告诉你我会怎么做
Tell you what I’m gonna do.
你想出二百元买♥♥三个,对吧?
You want three for $200, right?
我想咱们也许有得商量 来吧,我请你喝杯酒
I think maybe we can work out a deal. Come on. I’ll buy you a drink.
离这个镇到底还有多远?
WOMAN: How much farther is this town anyway?
你还在喋喋不休?
WOMAN #2: You still bitching your ass off?
WOMAN: The farther away you stay from any town, the better.
♪ 慈祥的修女 ♪ ♪ 他们没有离开 ♪
♪ Oh, the sisters of mercy They are not departed or gone ♪
♪ 当我觉得无法坚持时 ♪
♪ They were waiting for me ♪
♪ 她们始终还在等我 ♪
♪ When I thought that I just can’t go on ♪
快点,饭桶
WOMAN: Come on. Get.
♪ 她们带给我安慰…… ♪
♪ And they brought me their comfort ♪
WOMAN: Come on, Alma, hang on.
♪ 之后,她们唱歌♥给我听 ♪
♪ And later they brought me this song ♪
♪ 我希望你碰到她们 ♪
♪ Oh, I hope you run into them ♪
♪ 你已经旅行这么久 ♪
-♪ You who’ve been traveling so long ♪ -(women chattering)
WOMAN: And I couldn’t complain to have his butt so near.

-WOMAN #2: He knew you were a whore. -WOMAN: You never stop, do ya?
像你这样的屁♥股♥,什么都不会有感觉
WOMAN #2: Listen, with an ass like you got, you don’t feel anything.
♪ 是的,你必须放下你不能 ♪
♪ Yes, you ♪
-♪ Who must leave everything ♪ -(dogs barking)
♪ 控制的一切事情 ♪
♪ That you cannot control ♪
♪ 从你的家庭开始 ♪
♪ It begins with your family ♪
♪ But soon it comes round ♪
♪ 很快就到你的灵魂 ♪
♪ To your soul ♪
伯格在哪? 嘿,伯格在哪里?
McCABE: Where’s Berg? Hey, where’s Berg?
帐篷在哪儿?
Where’s the tents?
巴特,抓着。伯格?伯格在哪?
Hey, Bart, hold it. Berg? Where’s Berg?
杰瑞米,麦凯比找你
Hey, Jeremy, McCabe wants you.
是吗?好的
Yeah. Okay. Coming.
帐篷怎么没有搭起来?帐篷怎么没有搭起来?
The tents ain’t up. How come the tents ain’t up?
她来了。你想要什么样子的? 你不在的时候,我们干了好些工作
How do you like it? We did quite a bit of work while you were gone.
帐篷呢? 什么帐篷?
-Where’s the tents? -The tents?
给女士们的帐篷 啊,老天,那些帐篷
-For the ladies. -Aw, geez, the tents.
你知道,屋顶的材料还没到
Uh, well, you know, the roofing material didn’t come in,
所以我们只好从前面开始
so we had to start on the front here.
我们可以……我们明天可以给你弄好
We can get, uh – We can – We can get them up for you by tomorrow.
我们应该就好了
We would have had them up, uh – We would have had them up by now
要不是罗比有外务
except, uh, Robbie’s had the runs,
所以我们这星期不想太频繁地使用他
so we’ve been trying not to use him too much this week.
麦凯比先生,这种情形好一会了
It’s been going around, Mr. McCabe.
邓恩女士也很可怜
Mrs. Dunn, she’s, uh – Mrs. Dunn’s been poorly too, so –
所以我们……
so we, uh, decided to put the…
你要去跟她说?
Riley, you gonna talk to ’em?
因为一直在下雨…… 他们很难搭建起来……
BERG: They’re very difficult to install on account of the rain we been gettin’.
MAN (laughs): Come over and play at my house.
因为下雨,我们得先在屋顶用上搭帐篷用的帆布
We had to use the canvas for the tents up on the roof because of the rain.
我去跟她说
Oh, hell, I’m gonna talk to ’em.
衣服真是漂亮…… 你别碰我!
-That’s a real pretty dress. -Get your hands off!
(chattering, arguing)
马上放开 放开她!你……
-MAN: Yeah, come on. -WOMAN: Let her go, you –
到底怎么回事?
-(women shouting) -McCABE: What the hell’s going on?
嘿,嘿,过来 来吧
Hey, hey! Come on, come on. Come on!
走开
Get up. (grunting)
♪ 当我离开时他们还在睡 ♪
♪ When I left, they were sleeping ♪
♪ 我希望你马上能见到他们 ♪
♪ I hope you run into them soon ♪
♪ 别开灯 ♪
♪ Don’t turn on the lights ♪
♪ 你可以在月光下看他们的住址 ♪
♪ You can read their address ♪
♪ By the moon ♪
Berg, you won’t be…
♪ 我不会忌妒 ♪
♪ And you won’t make me jealous ♪
♪ 如果他们让你的夜晚变得美好 ♪
♪ If I hear that they’ve sweetened your night ♪
-WOMAN: Son of a bitch. -Just go on up.
♪ 我们不是情侣 ♪
♪ We weren’t lovers like that ♪
♪ 而且不会怎样 ♪
♪ And besides, it would still be all right ♪
♪ 我们不是情侣 ♪
♪ We weren’t lovers like that ♪
♪ 而且不会怎样 ♪
♪ And besides, it would still be all right ♪
怎么回事…… 你们这群小子没见过妓♥女♥吗?
What the hell are you – Ain’t you boys never seen no strumpet before, for Christ’s sake?
罗比,你不是还有工作要做?
Robbie, you got a job to do, ain’t you?
我们开业前,任何人都别碰这些小姐
Ain’t nobody gonna touch one of them little ladies till we’re open for business.
如果帐篷不搭起来 就别想开业
And we ain’t open for business until we get them goddamn tents up.
现在,你们全部都回去工作 你们听到他的话了,回去工作吧
-Now you get on back to work. -You heard what he said.
好好努力,我们会有乐子
Get your ass off your shoulder and we’ll have a little fun around here.
如果你们想要酬劳,就得要下决心
Boys gotta make up your mind if you want your cookies.
因为你们想要酬劳……
‘Cause I’ve got girls up here that can do more tricks
我这里的女孩比起一百码外葡萄园里的猴子要有趣得多
than a goddamn monkey on a hundred yards of grapevine.
(laughing)
-(woman murmuring) -(laughing continues)
凯特 – 嗯? – 我抓到樱桃了
(laughing) Hey, Kate, I think I bust my cherry.
(woman laughs)
哦,感觉很好
-There we go. -Oh, that feels good.
那里,真的很好
-There. That’s really good. -Mm-hmm.
小姐们,抱歉。我马上回来
Excuse me, ladies. I’ll be back in a few minutes.
我要去上厕所 什么?
-WOMAN: I have to go to the pot. -Huh?
我要上厕所,我觉得自己憋不住了
I have to go to the pot and I don’t think I can hold it.
♪ 慈祥的修女 ♪
♪ Oh, the sisters of mercy ♪
♪ 她们没有离开 ♪
♪ They are not departed or gone ♪
Hyah!
♪ 当我觉得无法坚持时 ♪
♪ They were waiting for me ♪
♪ 她们始终还在等我 ♪
♪ When I thought that I just can’t go on ♪
♪ 她们带给我安慰 ♪
♪ And they brought me their comfort ♪
♪ 之后,她们唱歌♥给我听 ♪
♪ And later they brought me this song ♪
♪ 我希望你见过她们 ♪
♪ Oh, I hope you run into them ♪
♪ 你已经旅行了这么久 ♪
♪ You who’ve been traveling so long ♪
Well, uh…
我要把这交给你,帕吉
I got to hand it to you, Pudgy.
我是说约翰
John.
叫我麦凯比,帕特,我就知道你叫谁了
Call me McCabe, tallywacker. I’ll know who you mean.
(McCabe clears throat, sighs)
麦凯比,你知道我想当你的朋友吧?
You know I want to be your friend, don’t you, McCabe?
为什么?
Yeah? Why?
你和我才是长老教会里真正的商人
Well, you and me is the only two real businessmen in Presbyterian Church.
没有很多相似之处吧?
Now, that ain’t a whole lot to have in common, is it?
嗯…… 你是天主教♥徒♥吧?
Well… you’re a Catholic, ain’t ya?
不是
Nope.

Oh.
嗯……
Well, uh…
你一进城来,我就知道你是个大人物
the minute I seen you ride into town, I knew you was a man to be reckoned with.
西翰,你真的是胡扯,你自己也知道
That’s a lot of shit and you know it.
你为什么不告诉我……目的是什么?
Now, tell me what the hell you come up here for.
你离开炉子到这儿来的……
And move away from that stove.
你不知道当炉子热时,你就会成熟点吗?
You get kinda ripe when it’s warm.
(chuckling)
听着,麦凯比
Now, listen, McCabe.
(sniffs)
我不笨
I’m no dummy.
你也不笨
You’re no dummy.
你明白当这城镇大到……
(spits) You know what’s gonna happen to this town
有三家沙龙时会怎样…… 也许四家?
when it gets big enough to have three saloons, maybe even four, hmm?
你和我可以结成伙伴关系……
You and me are gonna form a partnership.
合伙不让任何外来的人……
A partnership that’ll keep any outsider from coming in here
来这里建别的沙龙……
and building another saloon
未经我们的同意并抽取分成
without you and me saying it’s all right and taking our cut.
你意下怎么样?
Huh? What do you say to that?
我来这儿正是要避开合伙人
McCABE: Partners is what I come up here to get away from.
你不能总是照着你的方法
Sometimes you can’t have things your own way.
有时候你需要妥协
Sometimes you got to make a deal.
我不在乎协议,我不喜欢的是合伙人 坐下,西翰
Yeah? Well, deals I don’t mind. It’s partners I don’t like. Sit down, Sheehan.
你现在听我说
Now you listen to me.
过去几个星期,我还挺喜欢你的,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的……
Over the past few weeks, I’ve taken a funny kind of liking to you, you son of a bitch.
但我要跟你说明白一件事
And I wanna make one goddamn thing goddamn clear to you.
是的
Yeah.
西翰,如果青蛙有翅膀,它不会跌撞屁♥股♥这么多次 懂我意思吗?
Sheehan, if a frog had wings he wouldn’t bump his ass so much. You follow me?
是的
Yeah.
啊!
(Alma screaming)
啊!
(man shouting)
(Alma screams)
-(Alma whimpering) -(Lil screams)
♪ 是的,你必须放弃 ♪
♪ It’s you who must leave everything ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!