And dry peas.
教堂好像快好了吧?
Church coming along nicely, isn’t it?
我跟安德森太太谈过 等不及完成它
I was talking with Mrs. Anderson. Can’t wait until we get it finished.
嘿,那庄家是谁? 一个叫麦凯比的家伙
-Hey, who’s the dealer? -Fella by the name of McCabe.
什么? 麦凯比
-What? -McCabe.
你怎么知道? 谁说他叫麦凯比的?
-How do you know that? -He said his name was McCabe.
乔·索特瑞告诉我的 他怎么知道?
-Joe Shortreed told me. -How does he know?
我不知道,我猜是麦凯比告诉他的
I don’t know. I guess McCabe told him.
-Never lose so fast before in my life. -McCABE: Jumpin’ in like birds.
怎么样了? 我打败他了
-SHEEHAN: How’s it going? -COYLE: Beating his ass.
老板请客。麦凯比先生?
Drink on the house, Mr. McCabe?
非常感谢
-(liquid pouring) -Thank you very much.
我跟你
MAN: Yeah, yeah, a nickel.
你进来的时候没说你就是麦凯比
You didn’t say your name was McCabe when you come in here.
我没说,是你说的
I didn’t say it now. You did.
我加2元
-MAN: What you up to? -MAN #2: Call.
我要叫牌
-Okay. Need new ones. -Okay.
帕吉·麦凯比?
Pudgy McCabe?
枪手?
The gunfighter?
商人,商人
Businessman. Businessman.
生意不太好吧?
Business ain’t so good, is it, huh?
你认识比尔·白杨吗?
-(men laughing) -Say, did you ever know Bill Roundtree?
西翰,你怎么了?拉屎在裤子啦?
What’s the matter with you, Sheehan? You got a turd in your pocket?
(laughing continues)
帕特,我们在玩扑克牌
COYLE: Pat, we’re trying to play some poker here, eh?
我有个王
I got a king here, gents.
巴特,你的嘴越来越坏
-Oh, shit. -Bart, you’re getting slick as a cat’s ass.
搭档,你帮我发个牌吧?
Hey, partner, you wanna deal a couple of hands for me?
当然。你是要走了吗?
-Sure. -COYLE: You aren’t leavin’, are ya?
你不是要退出牌局吧?
-You’re not quittin’? -No, no.
各位,不会,马上回来
Be right back, gentlemen. Right back.
我的好伙计
My good man.
(cards shuffling)
罗尼,别掉牌
MAN: Try not to drop the cards, eh, Riley?
你要去哪儿?
-Where you going? -Nowhere.
不去哪,呃……我只是在想,你要去哪儿
Uh, I-I was, uh, just wondering where you was gonna go.
我本来要去篱笆那边
Well, uh, I was gonna go over there by that fence.

Oh.
是的,先生,他是麦凯比
Yes, sir, that’s McCabe, all right.
约翰·麦凯比
John McCabe.
他以前叫帕吉·麦凯比。大名鼎鼎
Used to be called Pudgy McCabe. He’s got a big rep.
我没听过他 他声明远播
-I ain’t never heard of him. -Well, he’s got a big rep.
大家为什么叫他帕吉?他看起来不胖
Why’d they call him Pudgy? He don’t look so fat.
我怎么知道? 打死比尔·白杨的就是他
How in the hell would I know? Anyway, he’s the man that shot Bill Roundtree.
我从没听说过这名字
-I never heard of him either. -I know Bill Roundtree.
我知道这名字,不记得在哪里,但我记得这个名字
Can’t remember from where, but I know the name.
别跟他开玩笑 在外面撒尿的那家伙杀了他
He was nobody to mess with, and that man out there taking a pee shot him.
他声名大噪
He’s got a big rep.
(Sheehan sighs)
各位,你们的庄家是约翰·麦凯比
Gentlemen, the dealer is none other than John McCabe.
帕吉·麦凯比?杀死比尔·白杨的人!
Pudgy McCabe? The man that shot Bill Roundtree.
– 帕吉·麦凯比是谁? – 他真的是枪手
-He really is a gunfighter. -I told you. He’s a gunfighter.
我管他是谁
COYLE: I don’t care. I’m gonna beat his ass.
听过比尔·白杨吗?麦凯比真的杀了他?
-Ever hear of Bill Roundtree? -He shot him? McCabe really shot him?
– 你是说比尔·白杨? – 是的
-Did you say Bill Roundtree? -Yeah.
我认识比尔·白杨 他是谁?
-Well, I knew Bill Roundtree. -Who is he?
他是位州长,怀俄明州州长
He was a – He was a governor. He was running for governor in Wyoming.
杰瑞米,你真是胡扯!
Jeremy, you are so full of shit.
该死,你真的觉得自己老了吗?
McCABE: Damn, out there it kinda makes you feel like a three-squirt dog in a 30-mile wind.
蛋是生的吧? 对
-That egg’s raw, ain’t it? -Yeah.

Okay.
小子,告诉我,谁是这儿的老板?
Tell me something, boys. Who owns the property around here?
城镇这边都是西翰的
Sheehan owns all the property this side of town.
中国人没有财产,他们只是来挖矿
Yeah, the Chinese don’t own no property. They just poachin’ mines.
是的,乔·索瑞特、杰杰、比尔·寇柏,还有我……
Yeah, and Joe Shortreed, J.J., Bill Cubbs and myself
拥有教堂另一边
own that hole the other side of the church.
麦凯比
McCabe.
你要待多久?
Uh, how long you figure on staying?
这些小子很刁难我 我讨厌输的时候离开
Well, these boys got my tit in a wringer here. I hate to move on when I’m losing.
这里过夜二分五。过来,我带你看看。
Well, you can flop here for two bits a night. Come on. I’ll show you.
抱歉……
Sorry. Uh…

Oh. Come on. (clears throat)
你觉得我把络腮胡刮掉……
What would you think if I, uh,
只留下小胡子怎么样?
cut my beard off and just, uh, left my mustache?
你这么做是为什么?
What do you wanna do that for?
这里有很多铃铛? 足以吓走小偷
-You got many Chinks around here? -Just turn over a rock.
谁卖♥♥烟土给他们的?你吗?不是我
-Who sells them their mud? You? -Not me.
我卖♥♥威士忌 我无法忍♥受这里有抽鸦♥片♥的
I sell whiskey. I don’t tolerate opium smokers round here.
怎么样?
(sighs) Well…
屎!
Shit.
你为什么不跟我一样……
Why don’t you do like I do?
就修修边际的部份? 一直往下
I just trim a little bit off the sides there, straight down to the chin.
往下,嗯?
Down, huh?
我不会白吃白住……
McCABE: I wouldn’t stay up there if it was free
如果你每个房♥间的床上都有个旧金山妓♥女♥
and you had a goddamn San Francisco whore in every bed.
起来,科伊尔 庄家回来了
MAN: All right, he’s – Dealer’s coming back.
巴特
-(men chattering) -Hey, Bart.
你知道怎么样化圆为方吗? 把4乘4插在驴的屁♥股♥上
You know how to square a circle? You shove a four-by-four up a mule’s ass.
(men laughing)
咱们现在要赌25分的吗? 咱们就玩25分的吧
-Shall we make this a quarter game then? -Quarter? You got it!
(chattering excitedly)
西翰,拿一瓶酒给这些人,我请客
Sheehan, bring these boys a bottle on me, huh?
♪ 你讨厌再看到另一个疲惫的家伙 ♪
♪ How you hate to watch another tired man ♪
♪ 金盆洗手 ♪
♪ Lay down his hand ♪
♪ 像是他放弃了神圣的扑克游戏 ♪
♪ Like he was giving up the holy game of poker ♪
♪ 当他谈着他的梦想入睡时 ♪
♪ And while he talks his dreams to sleep ♪
♪ 你注意到他肩膀后面烟雾般 ♪
♪ You notice there is a highway ♪
♪ 升起一条曲折蜿蜒的大道 ♪
♪ That is curling up like smoke above his shoulder ♪
♪ 他肩膀后面曲折蜿蜒的大道 ♪ ♪ 仿佛烟雾一般 ♪
♪ It’s curling just like smoke above his shoulder ♪
♪ 你叫他进来坐下 ♪
♪ You tell him to come in, sit down ♪
♪ 但有东西使你回头 ♪
♪ But something makes you turn around ♪
♪ 门开了 ♪ ♪ 门关不起来 ♪
♪ The door is open and you can’t close your shelter ♪
♪ 你想要处理那条路 ♪
♪ You try the handle up the road ♪
♪ 就开了,别怕 ♪
♪ It opens Do not be afraid ♪
♪ 是你,我的爱 ♪
♪ It’s you, my love ♪
♪ 你这位陌生人 ♪
♪ You who are the stranger ♪
♪ 是你,我的爱 ♪ ♪ 你这位陌生人 ♪
♪ It is you, my love, you who are the stranger ♪
♪ 我等了很久 ♪
♪ Well, I’ve been waiting ♪
♪ 我确定 ♪ ♪ 我们会在我们等待的火车间相遇 ♪
♪ I was sure we’d meet between the trains we’re waiting for ♪
♪ 该是开始广播另一个的时候 ♪
♪ And I think it’s time to board another ♪
♪ 请理解我没有秘密图纸 ♪
♪ Please understand I never had a secret chart ♪
♪ 让我进入核心 ♪
♪ To get me to the heart of this ♪
♪ 他这么说着 ♪
♪ Or any other matter ♪
♪ 你不知道他要追求什么…… ♪
♪ Well, he talks like this ♪
♪ 当他这么说时 ♪
♪ You don’t know what he’s after ♪
♪ 你不知道他要追求什么 ♪
♪ When he speaks like this, you don’t know what he’s after ♪
马铃薯!热马铃薯,一个一分钱
Potatoes! Hot potatoes for a penny!
热马铃薯,一个一分钱
Hot potatoes, a penny!
麦凯比,你不知道自己在干嘛 你没有这方面的经验
You don’t know what you’re doing, McCabe. You got no experience at this.
再来二个
I need two more.
好吧,我还能给你一个 你等一下
All right, I got one more I can let you have. You wait a minute.
凯特,出来,到这里来
Kate, come on out here.
你可以带走她,但你要帮她补牙齿
You can have her, but you’re gonna have to get her some teeth.
好吧,三个多少钱?
McCABE: All right. How much for three?
三个?每个八十元
Three? Eighty dollars each.
八十元一个妓♥女♥? 五十元就可以买♥♥匹马
Eighty dollars for a chippie, huh? I can get a goddamn horse for 50.
三个我给你二百
I’ll give you $200 for the three of ’em.
如果这小女子能熬过整个冬天,我就算是他妈的幸运的了
I’ll be goddamn lucky if this here little split-tail makes it through the winter.
你一路长途跋涉来这里,一定相当需要
You made a mighty long ride down here. You must need ’em bad.
阿切尔,咱们开诚布公吧。去他的开诚布公
-Archer, let’s get the guns on the table. -Fuck the table.
你对这行根本不懂。 听我说,你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
-You don’t know nothin’ about it. -listen to me, you son of a bitch.
你只要告诉我…… 你这里还有多少多余的婊♥子♥……
Tell me how many spare chippies you got in there,
你这狗♥日♥的♥王八蛋…… 我会告诉你我需要多少
you goddamn butternut muff-diver, and I’ll tell you how many I need.
我只有二个多余的。胡扯,胡扯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!