♪ 你不能控制的一切事情 ♪
-(Alma screaming) -♪ That you cannot control ♪
♪ 从你的家庭开始 ♪
♪ It begins with your family ♪
♪ 但很快就会到你灵魂 ♪
♪ But soon it comes round to your soul ♪
-(dogs barking) -(screaming continues)
♪ 我到过你处的地方 ♪
♪ Well, I’ve been where you’re hanging ♪
♪ 知道你怎么样受苦 ♪
♪ I think I can see how you’re pinned ♪
♪ 当你不再感觉神圣 ♪
♪ When you’re not feeling holy ♪
♪ 你的寂寞会说你有罪 ♪
♪ Your loneliness says that you’ve sinned ♪
(whistle blowing)
-(chattering in English, Chinese) -(whistle blows)
(whistle blowing)
(men shouting)
(whistle blows)
看,又有妓♥女♥来了
Look. More whores.
闭嘴,女人 你怎么知道不是巴特邮购的新娘?
Ah, shut up, woman. How do you know it isn’t Bart’s mail-order bride?
该死,我打赌是她!
Damn it, I’ll bet it is her.
埃达!埃达!
Ida!
-Ida! -(whistle blowing)
埃达,埃达,是我! 巴特利·科伊尔!
Ida! Ida, it’s me! Bartley Coyle!
埃达,这应该是找你的
Ida, I think this is for you.
你是吗?
Oh. Are you –
你是埃达吗?这里
Are you Ida? Well, here.
这里,跳下来 我会帮你
Here, jump off. I’ll help you.
没关系,我会帮你
Go ahead. I’ll help you.
尽管跳
Just go ahead. Jump.
很好 旅途怎么样?
Oh, good. How was the trip?
麦凯比 麦凯比,这是埃达
Oh, McCabe. McCabe, this is Ida.
埃达,这是麦凯比 他正在盖这间沙龙
Ida, this is McCabe. He’s, uh, building this saloon.
过来,我带你看我们的地方
Well, come along and I’ll show you our place.
现在还不怎么样,但我真的计划好好翻修一下
It ain’t much now, but I’m really planning on fixing it up.
你是约翰·麦凯比?
You John McCabe?
是的 米勒太太
-Yeah. -Mrs. Miller.
从贝尔波来看你
Come from Bearpaw to see you.
这是你家吗?
This your place?
是的,女士
Uh, yes, ma’am.
沙龙,嗯?
Saloon, eh?
嗯,会是沙龙和赌场
All of that is gonna be saloon and gambling.
你刚才是说你…… 从贝尔波来看我?
Did you say you come up here from Bearpaw to see me?
(rooster crows)
(whistle blows)
女士,有什么需要效劳的吗?
Ma’am, uh… is there something I can do for you?
你有东西吃吗?我饿坏了
Do you have anything to eat? I’m bloody starving.
坐那鬼家伙花了我六个小时才到
Took six hours to get up here in that flipping contraption.
请你原谅,我的厨房♥还没有盖好……
Uh… well, you’ll have to forgive me. My kitchen ain’t in operation yet.
但如果你真的很饿,我可以带你去餐厅
But I could take you up to the restaurant up there, if you’re hungry enough.
我真的很饿,能够吃掉一匹马
I’m hungry enough. I could eat a bloody horse.
在西翰的地盘,你办得到的
Well, at Sheehan’s place you probably will.
我明白了,知道要入境随俗
Found a frontier wit, I see.
♪♪ (fiddle)
♪♪ (continues)
那边楼梯上去
-Just go right up the stairs there. -Oh!
Andy, you take mine.
Whores? I can tell the difference.
你从走路的方式就总是能分辨出她是名门之后
You can always tell a real genteel lady by the way she walks.
告诉我,比尔波有什么消息?我离开那儿很久了……
Any news from down in Bearpaw? It’s been a while since I been –
这里有多少人?
(blows nose) How many men are there round here?
这城镇很有趣
Well, this here is an interesting town.
不久就能达到约一百或一百二十五人
There’s gon’ be upwards of a hundred, 125 men before long.
♪♪ (continues)
你好
Oh. You…
斯莫利,你觉得呢?
What do you think, Smalley?
什么事?
About what?
你没看见有什么不同吗?
Don’t you see nothin’ different?
没有
No.
西翰?
-♪♪ (stops) -McCABE: Sheehan.
-Sheehan. -♪♪ (fiddle resumes, scales)
– 西翰? – 是
-Sheehan. -Yeah?
♪♪ (stops)
我了解,有伴了
Aha. Company, I see.
西翰,晚餐有什么吃?
(grunts) What you got for supper, Sheehan?
艾尔菲,准备桌子
-♪♪ (fiddle resumes, melody) -Alfie, uh, uh, get the tablecloth.
有上好的牛肚…… 邓恩太太刚刚开始放火上燉
Uh, got some nice tripe and, uh, Mrs. Dunn just puttin’ the stew on the fire.
有多的山蚝吗?
McCABE: Got any more of them mountain oysters?
有些上好的鹿肉
SHEEHAN: M – Uh, got some nice deer meat.
有蛋吗?新鲜的蛋? 有,有新鲜的蛋
-Got any eggs? Fresh eggs? -Yeah, fresh eggs, yeah.
我要四个煎蛋…… 一些燉菜,还要浓茶
I’d have four eggs, fried, some stew, and I want some strong tea.
浓茶,好 麦凯比呢?
Strong tea. Right. Uh, McCabe?
我要双份威士忌和一颗生蛋
Uh, I’ll just have my double whiskey and a raw egg.

Right.
SHEEHAN (mutters): Move it.
西翰,请全部的小子喝一杯,我请客
And, Sheehan, give all them boys a drink on me.

SHEEHAN: Yeah.
♪♪ (fiddle resumes)
♪♪ (stops)

Hey.
如果你想显得像纨裤子弟……
You know, if you want to make out you’re such a fancy dude,
除了廉价的古龙水,你还得穿些别的
you ought to wear something besides that cheap Jockey Club cologne.
♪♪ (resumes)
我不在乎你怎么看我
McCABE: I don’t even care what you think I am. Seems to me…
-(men chattering) -♪♪ (fiddle continues)
♪♪ (stops)
♪♪ (fiddle: “Beautiful Dreamer”)
♪♪ (continues)
听我说,麦凯比先生……
Listen, Mr. McCabe.
我是个妓♥女♥,非常懂妓院
I’m a whore and I know an awful lot about whorehouses.
我知道你在那儿盖一间妓院,你开始会赚大钱
And I know that if you had a house up here, you’d stand to make yourself a lot of money.
现在,你只需要投资你的钱到房♥子上
Now, this is all you gotta do – put up the money for the house.
剩下的我来张罗 – 我会照顾女孩、生意、开销
I’ll do all the rest – I’ll look after the girls, the business, the expenses,
营运、家具,等等
the running, the furnishing, everything.
你投资在房♥子上的钱,我会全部都还你……
And I’ll pay you back any money you put in the house
所以你不会有任何损失……
so’s you won’t lose nothin’.
我们五五分账
And we’ll make it 50-50.
呃……抱歉,你知道我在这里已经开着一家妓院
Excuse me. You know I already got a whorehouse operating up here.
不,我不是说这些粗鄙牛仔妓♥女♥
(scoffs) Can’t call them crib cows whores.
我是说一个好地点,有着高级的女孩……干净的亚麻
I’m talking about a proper sporting house with class girls and clean linen
良好的卫生
and proper hygiene.
我觉得你在这里找不到对那些东西太有兴趣的顾客
Well, I don’t think you’re gonna find my clientele up here,
一旦尝过
uh, too interested in that sort of thing.
他们就会有兴趣
They will be, once they get a taste of it.
我告诉你,有个人好好妥善照顾这些人……
I’m telling you, with someone up here to handle all them punters properly,
你至少可以比现在赚二倍多
you could make yourself at least double the money you’ll make on your own.
你怎么就以为我没有想过? 帐篷只是暂时的
What makes you think I ain’t thought of that? Them tents, you know, they’s just temporary.
要是有个女孩喜欢另一个,你怎么办?
What do you do when one girl fancies another?
你怎么知道女孩是月经来了
How do you know when a girl really has her monthly
还是只想休几天假?
or when she’s just taking a few days off?
要是月经不来?你怎么办?
What about when they don’t get their monthlies? ‘Cause they don’t. What do you do then?
我假定你都想过这些了 那客人呢?
I suppose you know all about seeing to that. And what about the customers?
谁要调查有没有人揩油扣钱? 你愿意吗?
Who’s gonna skin them back and inspect them? You?
什么?
What you –
因为如果你不做,不到两星期这里就玩完了
If you don’t, this town will be clapped up inside of two weeks, if it’s not already.
要是生意清淡该怎么办?
What about when business is slow?
让女孩子们干坐着吗?
You just gonna let the girls sit around on their bums?
因为我要告诉你,麦凯比先生
‘Cause I’ll tell you, when a good whore gets time to sit around and think,
要是女孩子坐在那儿,多想个四五次…… 他们就会改信宗教,因为那是她们与生俱来的
four out of five times she’ll turn to religion ’cause that’s what they was born with.
之后呢,你会发现你的钱全都进了教堂…… 而不是你的口袋
When that happens, you find yourself filling the bloody church instead of your own pockets.
我现在没有很多时间跟一个笨得美好远景…… 推到他面前都看不见的人说话
I haven’t got time to sit and talk to a man who’s too dumb to see a good proposition.
达成协议了吗?
Do we make a deal, or don’t we?
(chuckles)
(stammers)
怎样?
Well?
我去,我才不他妈的洗澡!
Shit, I ain’t taking no goddamn bath.
我才不在意我是不是……
I don’t give a shit if I…
(sighs)
(grunts, sighs)

Hmm.
(burps)
(sighs)
(burps)
(sighs)
(burps, farts)
(sighs)
继续推…… 小心梯子
-Yeah, keep it on the… -SHEEHAN: Watch the landing.
梯子没问题
MAN: The landing’s all right.
(men chattering)
这是我最后的一工作了,剩下你自己推上去
MAN: This is the last night of this for me. You want more, you can shove it up your ass.
我听说她从西雅图带这些女孩过来
MAN #2: She’s bringing them girls all the way from Seattle.
全都是一等的女孩
Real first-class fancy women, I hear.
我不敢想像……没人要付25分洗澡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!