起来,脱掉上面的衣服
Stand up. Take your top off.
别老是想着这个,想想别的事情
You’ve got to take your mind off it. Think of something else, you know?
是吗? 看着墙壁,数壁纸上的玫瑰
Look at a wall. Count the roses in the wallpaper.
你在干嘛? 没有什么好藏的
What are you doing? There’s nothing to hide.
这不代表什么
See, the thing is, it don’t mean nothing.
你可不知道,没准你还会喜欢上
You never know. You might even get to like it.
我是说,你跟巴特一起弄过,不是吗?
I mean, you managed it with Bart, didn’t you, eh?
是的,你真的很小,是吧? 就像我的
Oh, yeah. You really are small, aren’t you? Just like me.
我拿些衣夹
I’ll get a few pins.
但和他在一起,我必须做,那是我的责任
Oh, but with him, I had to. lt was my duty.
转过身来
Turn around.
这不是你的责任
It weren’t your duty, Ida.
你为了生活吃穿而做……
You did it to pay for your bed and board.
你做这个也是为了生活……
And you do this to pay for your bed and board too.
只是你还要自己另外留一点……
Only you get to keep a little extra for yourself and you don’t have to ask nobody for nothing.
这样就不用求别人,老实说,这是我的看法
Just more honest, to my mind.
别担心,你会在这儿过得很好
Don’t worry. You’re gonna do just fine here.
(bystanders clapping, stomping feet)
(whistles)
(whistling)
♪♪ (ends)
一元
A dollar?
-Then I’m out. -(hand slaps table)
好,我跟你一元 加到五元
-Okay, I’ll bump you a dollar. -Make it five.
你赢了
-Quit looking at my damn cards. -You don’t got it.
好,我叫你
Okay, I’ll call you.
三张A
Got the aces.
操!你这小屁混子,一直偷看我的牌
Shit, you little fart. You’ve been looking at my damn cards.
哪有,是你自己不懂怎么赌 谁都看得出来你手里是什么牌
No, you don’t know how to bet. Anybody can tell what you got.
Come on. Get in.
帮我发牌
Deal this hand for me.
麦凯比,韦伯斯特今天要开车下山
McCabe, Webster’s going down the mountain today in his wagon.
这关我什么事?
What’s that got to do with me?
老天,现在还有机会赶上穆迪港周边的繁荣 她说在那里你可以白手起家开创新事业
Blanche says there’s still time to get on that boom around Portland.
得有人先去那儿看一看情形
She says that you can open a business there for no money at all.
我觉得你今天应该和韦伯斯特一起去……
Somebody’s gotta go there first, have a look. I think you should go today with Webster.
我是你的合伙人,你要听我说
I’m your partner. You gotta listen to me.
你有什么计划对付那些家伙?
What are you planning to do about them blokes up there?
那些家伙?跟上面那些家伙们谈过了?
You talking about them boys up there?
斯莫利已经上去跟他们谈了,他会带他们下来,
Smalley’s up there talking to ’em now. He’s gonna bring ’em down.
我会跟他们达成协议
I’m gonna make a deal with them.
如果他们不达成协议呢? 我就不跟他们交易吧
-What if they don’t make a deal? -Then I won’t make a deal with them.
我就喝一杯 你要跟我喝一杯吗?
I’ll just have a drink. Would you care to join me in a drink?
你不该担心别人怎么想 他们甚至不知道
You shouldn’t worry what people think. They won’t even know.
韦伯斯特已经盖好车了
Webster’s covered his wagon now.
他找到了旧帆布,刚盖好他的车子
He found all this canvas, and he’s just covered his wagon.
他已经盖好了,甚至没有人……
He’s covered his wagon. No one would even –
你干嘛要回答别人?
Anyway, what the hell do you have to answer to anyone for?
反正你有整个城镇是吗?
I mean, you bloody well own this town, don’t you?
我感激你为我担心
I appreciate you warning me. l appreciate that.
我很感激,但没什么好怕的
But there ain’t nothing to be scared of. I tell you the truth.
我告诉你,是他们来找我协商,不是我
They’re the ones that got to make a deal, not me!
我替他们感到难过
I feel sorry for ’em.
那老家伙在那公♥司♥已经干了二十年 他们不知道该怎么办……
Them old gimpers been working that company 20 years. They don’t know what to do.
公♥司♥说,去那儿跟麦凯比商量……
The company says, “Get on up there and make a deal with McCabe,
没有结果就别回来
and don’t come back till you done it.”
当他们来时跟我一样顽固,我真的替他们可惜
Hell, when they come upside a mule like me, I feel sorry for ’em.
告诉你实话,真的 我替他们难过
I do. I really do. I feel sorry for ’em.
我知道我在干嘛
I know what I’m doin’.
我知道我在干嘛 那他干嘛带着喇叭枪?
What’s he carrying around that bloody blunderbuss with him for then?
我不知道 也许他来猎负鼠
I don’t know. Maybe he come up here to hunt possum.
你要不要喝酒?
You want a drink or not?
他们说没有什么好谈的
Uh, they said there was nothing to talk about.
谁说?巴特勒。
-Who said? -His name’s Butler.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的一定有七英尺高
Christ, the son of a bitch must be seven feet tall.
你替我邀请他们了吗?
Well, uh, did you invite them here for a meal, or –
是的
Yeah.
但他们说他们要在西翰那儿吃饭
But they said they were gonna eat at Sheehan’s.
斯莫利,给我四五根雪茄,好吗?
Smalley, give me four or five of them stogies, will you?
听我说,如果他们想交易就会交易的 他们是受雇杀人的,没别的来意
They couldn’t make a deal if you wanted to. They get paid for killing, nothing else!
麦凯比,你一定要小心,别去……
McCabe, you gotta go with Webster –
谢谢你,斯莫利
Thank you, Smalley.
去马车吧,我会告诉大家你外出谈生意了
I’ll tell everybody you’ve got business.
你愿意的话,我会告诉大家你和那家公♥司♥有生意往来
I’ll tell ’em you got business with the company, if you like.
我猜如果一个男人笨到需要女人一起做生意……
Well, I guess if a man’s fool enough to get in business with a woman,
她对他的评价就会不怎么样
she ain’t gonna think much of him.
(Mrs. Miller sighs)
你甚至不知道镇上的财富在哪儿
You don’t even know where the wealth of this town is.
这里是中国人的地方…… 就是在中国城里
Chinkyville. That’s where it is. Right down there in Chinatown.
我等下跟你聊
-(door closes) -I’ll be with you in a minute.
现在在北方的加拿大…… 他们正在炸山洞,十元一英尺
Up in Canada right now, they’re blasting tunnel under $10 a foot,
全都绑着辫子
all done with the pigtail.
有新的火♥药♥,很棒的东西
They’ve got some new explosives up there. Fantastic stuff!
他们给了中国人强尼…… 派他进去
They give it to Johnny Chinaman, send him in,
滚下四十五、五十吨♥石头……
down comes 45,50 tons of rock
和一个死的中国人
and one dead Chinaman.
而你们,先生们,知道杀死中国人要罚多少钱吗?
But you, sir. Do you know what the fine is for killing a Chinaman?
五十元,这是上限
Fifty dollars, maximum.
侦探替公♥司♥工作 八成都是意外
The inspector’s working for the company. Four times out of five, it’s an accident.
你们在这里可以自己挖锌矿
You could do this right here with your own zinc.
要做的只是给这混♥蛋♥一箱这东西……
All you gotta do is to give the bugger a box of this stuff,
把他放进洞里,石头上面……
put him down the hole, up to the rock face –
你的锌矿就出现了
-(loud clattering) -and there’s your zinc.
六十五分一吨♥
Sixty-five cents a ton.
(McCabe laughing)
你就是巴特勒?
Uh, you must be Butler, huh?
先生有事吗?
Sir?
我是约翰·麦凯比 我想我们有生意要谈
I’m John McCabe. I think we got some business to talk over.
你抽雪茄吗? 抽
-Do you smoke cigars? -Yes, I do.
抽根我的吧
-Oh. -Have one of mine.
哦,谢谢
Oh. (chuckles)
呃……我们去家酒吧私下谈谈?
Uh, shall we step into the bar? We can get a little privacy.
不,这里很好
No, we’re fine here.
西翰,帮我开一瓶好吗?
Uh, Sheehan, set up a bottle on me, will you?
一瓶
Bottle.
呃,关于那笔生意
Uh, about that deal –
你知道,当那些先生们过来
You know, uh, when them – when them gentlemen come up here
给我提出报价的时候……
and make me that offer,
当时正事情一大堆…… 我们并没有认真考虑
there were a whole lot of things that we didn’t take into consideration.
他们对你报多少钱?
BUTLER: How much did they offer you?
嗯,呃……呃……五千五
McCABE: Well, uh, $5,500.
嗯,后来提高了七百五…… 所以……呃……他们最后的报价是六千二百五
Well, they came up 750 from that, so it’s, uh, 6,250 they offered me.
Got that.
六千二百五
6,250.
是的,但是你那时开价是多少?
Yeah, but how much did you ask them for?
呃……我们没有达成协议……
Uh, well, we never got around to that ’cause, uh, I –
因为……嗯……我……嗯,我可能提出过…… 大约是一万或一万二的开价
Oh, I might have mentioned something like $12,000, $10,000, something like that.
但这只是为了跟他们还价,你知道的,而且,呃……
It was just to get ’em bargaining, you know.
为了……只是为了他们能好好谈谈
And to, uh – Well, just so’s they’d talk sense.
是啊,但你实际想要多少?
Yeah, but how much did you really want?
呃……嗯,呃……那要看情况了
Uh, well, that depends.
他们要我的整个产业
I mean, they’s talkin’ about all my holdings, um –
嗯……八千?
8,000?
八千元
$8,000.
或是七千五吧
Well, uh, 7,500.
更有可能,更准确
Probably more like it – more right.
不会距离太远吧?
You weren’t very far apart, were you?
不!这就是我要告诉你的
Oh, hell, no! That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我不知道他们说要我全部的产业是什么意思
I don’t know what they mean by all my holdings.
难道连我的马、衣服、内衣裤都要吗?
All my holdings – Does that mean, uh, my horses, my clothes, my underwear?
我真的不知道
I don’t know what it means.
事实上
Uh, well, the fact is, uh, shit,
我愿意以六千二百五成交……如果他们不包含我的个人财产
I’d be willing to make a deal for 6,250, if they don’t count my personal property in that.
我是说,假如他们分开买♥♥我的库存
I mean, that’s provided that they buy my inventory separately.
那会是多少钱?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!