不,你们去吧
No, you go ahead.
我忙着看这些册子
I’ve got my tit in the wringer on these books.
我分不出小鸡还是夜枭吗?
I can’t tell the goddamn owls from the chickens.
♪ 旅行的女士 ♪
♪ Traveling lady ♪
♪ Stay a while ♪
♪ 黑夜过了 ♪
♪ Until the night is over ♪
♪ 再离开吧 ♪
♪ I’m just a station ♪
♪ 我只是你入旅途中的车站 ♪
♪ On your way ♪
♪ 我知道我不是你的爱人 ♪
♪ I know I’m not your lover ♪
Fourteen.
Fourteen and eight. (sighs)
Fourteen and eight. Fourteen and eight.
-(stamps foot) -Get out of here!
(objects clattering on desk)
你怎么脾气这么大?
Why are you always in such a lousy temper?
我亲爱的米勒女士
Because, my dear Mrs. Miller,
因为我不只替你盖了妓院……
I not only built you your gooseberry ranch,
我也付了我不需要的澡堂的钱
I’ve paid for a bathhouse I don’t need,
我已经付了交通费!
I’ve paid for transportation,
我付了毛巾、亚麻衣、灌肠袋
I’ve paid for towels and linens, an enema bag.
我花了钱买♥♥了些你的女孩们都不知道怎么使用的东西……
I’ve paid for things them chippies of yours don’t even know how to use.
但我今天连一瓶威士忌也没卖♥♥掉,这是事实
But I have not sold a full bottle of whiskey in here today, and that’s a fact.
亲爱的麦凯比先生,这是因为镇上的每个老家伙……
And that, my dear Mr. McCabe, is ’cause every geezer in this town
不是在你澡堂洗澡,就是跟你妓院的女人在一起
was taking a bath in your bathhouse or having it off with a girl in your whorehouse.
我什么钱都没见到 我的账册告诉我,我现在最需要的就是钱
Well, I ain’t seen none of that money, and what my books tell me I need most right now is money.
第一周妓院与澡堂的钱
Whorehouse, bathhouse money for the first week.
因为第一晚有点匆促,所以澡堂的钱有点少……
We’re short on the bath money ’cause of the first night’s rush,
但不会再发生了
but I’ll see it doesn’t happen again.
(wheezing laughter)
我并不惊讶你不知道自己赚了多少钱,又少赚了多少钱
Well, I’m not surprised you don’t know how much money you’ve got and how much you ain’t.
你的借贷栏和你的借记栏不在同一页上
You’ve got your credit column on a different page from your debits.
你别管你不懂的事的话,我会感谢你的
Hey, I’ll thank you to keep your little nose out of things you don’t understand.
二十三减十四是多少? 什么?
-What’s 14 from 23? -What?
你听到我说的了 二十三减十四。
You heard me. Fourteen from 23.
是九
Nine.
九加十六等于多少?
Nine plus 16?
二十五,五加上…… 我亲爱的女士!
-Twenty-five. Five and – -My dear madam!
只要你能数出来的金额,我在我的赌局里我都可以料理
I can hold my own in any game of chance with any amount you can count
而且在你眨眼之前,我可以让他们都还清
and figure out payoffs before you can blink an eye.
别给我那些小钱,让我花时间一直算
Don’t give me them horse puckies just ’cause it takes me time to write it up formal.
如果你真的很聪明……
Well, if you’re so bloody smart, then you’d know
就会知道如果我们要继续发展,替妓院买♥♥了窗户和门……
that if we bought the windows and doors for the whorehouse,
我们就可以赚二倍的钱!
you’d make twice as much money!
或是你喜欢办事的时候,觉得屁♥股♥凉凉的!
Or perhaps you like the idea of screwing with the wind whistling up your Khyber!
怎么每次说到花钱,你都用“我们”这字眼
How come whenever you talk about spending money, you say “we”?
麦凯比先生,我说“我们”是因为你眼界小
I say “we,” Mr. McCabe, because you think small!
你眼界小是因为你不敢想大的
You think small ’cause you’re afraid to think big.
我告诉你,你要花钱才能赚钱
I’m telling you, you have to spend money to make money.
你一辈子都要在这种鸟地方发牌,请便 我可不想
You want to spend the rest of your life shuffling cards in this dump? Fine. I don’t!
以后
There’s gonna come a time –
以后,我一定会把一半的利润卖♥♥给你……
There’s gonna come a time when I sell you me half interest, go to San Francisco
到旧金山替自己买♥♥个合法的公♥寓♥
and buy me a legitimate boardinghouse.
但现在,我不想要个小鼻子小眼睛的人破坏我的生意
But right now I don’t want no small-timer screwing up me business!
公♥寓♥?
Boardinghouse, huh?
我倒要看看什么样的人会住
Like to get a good look at them boarders.
嘿!
Hey!
你要去哪儿?
Where do you think you’re off to?
钱和痛苦!
Money and pain.
痛苦,痛苦!
Pain, pain, pain.
♪♪ (“Silent Night”)
♪♪ (continues)
嘿,艾尔,看!
MAN: Hey, Al, look at this!
嘿,宝贝,你在米勒女士那儿上班吗? 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的,那是我老婆
-Hey, hon, you work at Mrs. Miller’s? -That’s my wife, you son of a bitch!
我才不管 上帝诅咒你
-MAN: Come on! I’d pay her! -COYLE: Goddamn you!
巴特!
-IDA: Bart! -(horses whinnying)
天啊,巴特! 你还好吗,巴特?
BART (shouting): You son of a – You young –
MAN: Grab him. Grab him.
For Christ’s sake. Hold him, will ya?
-Come on! Hold him! -Shit, Bart.
放松,放松,不要紧张
-Come on. Hold it. -Easy, easy, easy.
巴特?老天
-Bart? -Jesus Christ.
是血,他的头开花了!
There’s blood, and his head’s all busted open.
快,抬他起来
Come on, let’s pick him up.
– 快,抬他起来,把他扶起来 – 抓住另一只脚
-Come on. Pick him up. Come on. Get him up! -Get the other leg.
慢慢来
Take it slow.
♪♪ (“Silent Night” continues)
♪♪ (ends)
♪♪ (new song)
我时间不多
MAN: I don’t have much time.
嗨,谁顺走了那瓶杜松子酒?
Hey, who’s with the bottle of gin?
在我房♥间
-Well, it’s – That’s in my room. -Kate!
凯特!凯特! 我去拿
-Kate! -I’ll get it.
阿尔玛,你去拿。在哪儿?
Alma, you go and get it. Where is it?
在我枕头下
Under me pillow.
在她枕头下
It’s under her pillow.
酒要留在下面,白兰琪
Booze stays down here, Blanche.
-♪♪ (continues) -(laughing)
对不起,女孩们,她随时会到
Girls, she’s gonna be in in a minute.
我们好了吗?做完了吗? 我把粉红色的拿了些下来
-How are we doing? Nearly finished? -Well, I took some of the pink off.
你可以在这里写“伯蒂”吗?
Well, you think you could write “Birdie” there?
– 你觉得你行吗? – 行
-Think you can do that? -Mmm.
好的
All right.
你喜欢这个吗? 你喜欢这一个吗?粉色和白色的?
WOMAN: You like this? You like this? Pink and white.
是的,很美 很美味,是的
MRS. MILLER: Yeah, very pretty. Tasty, yeah.
(McCabe burps, sighs)
非常感谢 我等下回来找你
MAN: Thank you very much. I’ll get back to you later.
麦凯比先生?
MAN: Mr. McCabe?
麦凯比先生
Mr. McCabe?
对不起,我叫西尔斯……尤金·西尔斯
Excuse me. My name is Sears. Eugene Sears.
我是洛伊巴克,谁在看店?
Oh. And I’m Roebuck. Who’s watching the store?
(laughs, grunts)
我是哈瑞斯与肖尼斯矿业的人
I’m, uh – I’m with M.H. Harris and Shaughnessey Mining Company.
我们想跟你谈谈好吗?
We’d like to have a talk, if we could.
真的?
No shit.
麦凯比先生,事情是这样的……
Truth of the matter is, Mr. McCabe,
我们对这里的矿藏有兴趣
we’re interested in the mining deposits up here.
哦,而事实是,我却想喝点酒
Well, the truth of the matter is that I would like to have a little drink.
你要来一起喝吗? 麦凯比先生,我们想请你喝杯酒
-Would you care to join me? -We’d like to buy you a drink, Mr. McCabe.
等等,你裤子里面有屎吗?你说的我们是指谁?
Wait a minute. You got a turd in your pocket or something? Who the hell is “we”?
这是厄尔尼·霍兰德,我们是一起的
This is Ernie Hollander. He’s with me.
厄尔尼,你要喝一杯吗?
-Ah. You want a drink, Ernie? -Sure, I’d like a drink.
当然,我要来一杯,但我的胃受不了更多的了
-But my stomach can’t handle it anymore. -Hmm.
麦凯比先生,我不希望你误会我
Look, Mr. McCabe, l don’t want you to misunderstand.
没有什么好误会的
Oh, no, there’s nothing to misunderstand.
你想买♥♥锌矿,请便 我没有锌矿可以卖♥♥
You want to buy out the zinc, go ahead. I don’t own any goddamn zinc mines.
嘿,罗比,给我们拿一瓶酒来
Hey, Robbie, get us a bottle up here, will ya.
嘿,你们知道……
Hey, you boys know about the –
你们知道……被老鹰吃掉的青蛙故事吗?
you boys know about the frog who got ate by the eagle?
有只很大的老鹰
Here’s this, uh, big old eagle.
它向下俯冲,抓住了一只青蛙
He swooped down and gobbled up this little frog, see?
小青蛙被抓住背,随即被带上空中……
And the little frog is inside the eagle and they’re way up in the air,
青蛙是背向着老鹰的…… 它是背向着老鹰的
and the frog is working his way back in the eagle, working his way back.
它就抬头看着老鹰的屁♥股♥说…… 它说,“嗨,老鹰……”
And he looked out of the eagle’s ass and he says, “Hey, eagle!”
它说:“嗨,我们飞多高了?”
He says, “Oh!” He says, uh, “How high up are we?”
老鹰说:“一、二英里高。”
And the eagle says, “Well,” he says, “we’re up about a mile, two miles.”
然后……然后青蛙说:
And the frog says, he says,
“你不会骗我吧?”
“Well, uh, you wouldn’t shit me now, would ya?”
(McCabe laughing)
好笑,真不赖,麦凯比先生
That’s good. That’s really good, Mr. McCabe.
我一定会记住的
-I’ll have to remember that. -(McCabe continues laughing)
麦凯比先生……
Now, Mr. McCabe, uh,
我们知道你是个商人,我们也是商人
we know you’re a businessman, and we’re businessmen, so, uh,
我们想要给你提出一个报价……
what we’d like to do is make you an offer –
买♥♥下你在长老教会下的产权
buy out all your holdings here in Presbyterian Church.
好,多少钱?
All right. How much?
先把事情说清楚 你为什么不先告诉我多少?
-I’d like to point out a few things first. -Why don’t you just tell me how much.
然后再说清楚…… 那是哪们子的夹克?
Then you can point out all the goddamn things you – What the hell kind of coat is that?
海豹皮 喔
-That’s seal skin. -Oh.
公♥司♥上限是五千五百元,我知道的
Uh, the company won’t go over $5,500. I know that.
听起来不够高吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!