How much is that?
那个,三百五……
Well, 350.
三百
300. 300.
然后……你就加出300……6250……呃……
And so you’ve got, uh, your 300, 6,250 –
所以就是……呃……
So that’s…
六千五百五
6,550.
算六千五就可以成交了
Well, let’s just make that an even 6,500, and you’ve got yourself a deal.
我不谈生意
I don’t make deals.
如果你不谈生意,你上这里来干嘛?
Uh, well, what you doing up here if you don’t make deals?
我上这里来猎熊
I came up here to hunt bear.
我听说这儿的不错
-I hear it’s very good around here. -Oh, get off! (snorts)
呃……熊,熊
Bear.
(wheezing laugh)
呃……
Uh –
呃……你不是替哈瑞斯与肖尼斯公♥司♥工作?
Uh, y-y-you don’t work for Harris and Shaughnessey?
有时候
Sometimes.
只在他们没法谈成交易时
Only when they can’t make a deal.
我就是来告诉你
Well, look, that’s what I’m trying to tell you.
生意可以谈成
This here deal can be made.
不是跟我谈
Not with me.
Well – Hmm.
我想我得跟西尔斯联络
I guess what I got to do is get in touch with this fellow, Sears.
各位后会有期
I’ll see you boys later.
麦凯比
McCabe.
你以前叫帕吉吗?
Were you ever called Pudgy?
很久以前的事了。干嘛?
A long time ago. Why?
我最好朋友的最好朋友叫做比尔·白杨
My best friend’s best friend was Bill Roundtree.
你杀了他吗?
Did you kill him?
他中枪的时候,我在一场扑克赌局中…… 但我没有杀他
I was in a poker game when he got shot, but, uh, I didn’t kill him.
你是说他最好的朋友说谎?
Are you calling his best friend a liar?
等等,我没说谁说谎
Wait a minute. I ain’t calling nobody a liar.
比尔·白杨耍诈被发现
Bill Roundtree got caught marking the queens.
他去拿枪,结果被打死,就是这样
He went for his gun and he got shot, that’s all.
我数到十
I’m going to count 1 0.
如果我数完你没到桥上……
If you are not on that bridge by the time I’m finished,
你就麻烦大了
I’m going to get very cross with you.
好吧
All right.
我只是要你们知道,我没有带枪
I just want you boys to know that, uh, I ain’t wearing no gun.
帕蒂,过来。
Patty, come here.
这个比尔·白杨到底是谁?
Who the hell was this Bill Roundtree?
他真的很有名
Well, uh, he was real well-known.
我是说,谁说的他杀了他?
I mean, who said he shot him?
我告诉过你,大家都说他用迪林格手♥枪♥杀了他
I told you, everybody says he shot him with a derringer.
那个人?
That man?
那个人从没杀人
That man never killed anybody.
从头到尾让我觉得自己像个傻子
All the time making me feel like I’m gonna make a fool out of myself.
现在,我们看看倒底谁是傻子
Now we’re gonna see who the fools is.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitches.
我从来就没适应过这个鬼镇
Never did fit in this goddamn town.
我讨厌那些混♥蛋♥碰你
God, I hate when them bastards put their hands on you.
我告诉你,有时候……
I tell you, sometimes,
有时候,当我看见你…… 我就会一直看
sometimes when I take a look at you, I just keep looking and looking.
很想让你娇小的身体依偎在我身上
I wanna feel your little body up against me so bad,
想得都快暴了
I think I’m gonna bust.
我不断用很多种不同的方式告诉你……
I keep trying to tell you in a lot of different ways.
只要一次你可以不在乎钱
Just one time you could be sweet without no money around.
我想我可以……
I think I could –
我告诉你,我的内心也很诗意
Well, I’ll tell you something. I got poetry in me.
是真的,我内心很诗意……
I do! I got poetry in me, but…
但……我不会写出来的
I ain’t gonna put it down on paper. I ain’t no educated man.
我没有受过教育,有自知之明,写不出来
I got sense enough not to try.
所以没法对你说出来
Can’t never say nothing to you.
如果你让我展现一次,我会……
If you’d just one time let me run the show, I’d –
你冰冻了我的灵魂,真的
You’re just freezing my soul, that’s what you’re doing.
冰冻了我的灵魂
Freezin’ my soul.
该死!
(liquid pouring)
好好享受吧,女孩
Well, shit! Enjoy yourself, girl.
去玩吧,管他的
Just go ahead and have a time. What the hell.
这就是我的运气……
That’s just my luck.
我唯一在乎的女人只是个妓♥女♥
The only woman that’s ever been one to me ain’t nothin’ but a whore.
管他的,我也不是好男人
But what the hell. I never was a percentage man.
我想我只认识妓♥女♥而已
I suppose a whore is the only kind of woman I’d know.
(boat whistle blowing)
(whistle blowing continues)
(metallic clanging)
对不起,女士
Uh, excuse me, ma’am.
尤金·西尔斯还在吗?
Um, is this fellow, Eugene Sears, still here?
不,他今早离开了
No, he left this morning.
嗯,呃……
Mm-hmm. Uh –
另一位跟他在一起的先生,呃……名字是……呃……厄尔尼呢
Another fellow was with him, uh, by the name of Ernie.
霍兰德先生.霍兰德,是的。
-Mr. Hollander. -Hollander. That’s right.
呃……我想知道他是不是还在这里 不,他跟他一起走了
-Uh, I wonder if, uh, he’s still here. -No, he went with him.
还是谢谢你
Well, thank you all the same.
(door closes)
这里的法律是要保障像你这样的小市民,麦凯比……
The law is here to protect the little guy like yourself, McCabe.
我来替你服务,免收佣金
And I’m at your service, free of charge.
免费? 这正是我说的
-Free? -That’s what I said.
你不需要付我钱
You don’t have to pay me anything.
下任华盛顿州参议员深感荣幸……
It would be an honor for the next senator from the state of Washington
能在司法的天平上为你效劳
to be your servant before the scales ofjustice.
你真好,我不知道……
Oh, that’s mighty decent of you. I don’t know what –
当一个人,麦凯比,当一个人进入荒野……
When a man, McCabe – When a man goes into the wilderness
白手起家创造一家小企业……
and with his bare hands gives birth to a small enterprise,
悉心照料,惨淡经营……
nourishes it and tends it while it grows,
我在这儿告诉你,没有任何肮脏的狗♥娘♥养♥的…… 能从他那儿夺走它
I’m here to tell you that no dirty sons of bitches are gonna take it away from him.
你说对不对? 我……我……
-Now, ain’t that right? -Well, I – I –
你说得没错,正是这样
You’re damn right it’s right.
现在,你挑上了哈瑞斯与肖尼斯公♥司♥
Now you take that there company, Harris and Shaughnessey.
他们有股东
They have stockholders.
你觉得他们会希望他们的股东和公众……
Now, do you think they want their stockholders and the public
觉得他们的管理层完全没有公平竞争和公正的原则吗?
thinking that their management isn’t imbued with all the principles
而这国家能够有今天
of fair play and justice,
正是建立在这些重要的美德上
the very values that make this country what it is today?
嗯啊
Uh-huh.
打击这些托拉斯和垄断组织
Busting up these trusts and monopolies
正是建立正义社会的釜底抽薪办法
is at the very root of the problem of creating a just society.
去他的,麦凯比先生,我告诉你……
Damn it, McCabe, I’m here to tell you
我们的社会中运转的这个自♥由♥的企业系统……
that this free enterprise system of ours works.
在这系统运转中,我们能一视同仁地保护
And working within it, we can protect the small businessman
小型企业家与大型企业家
and the big businessman as well.
(boat whistle blows)
那个……嗯,我……我只是不……呃……不想被杀
Well, I’ll just didn’t want to get killed.
除非人们不为自♥由♥而死,才会有真正的自♥由♥
Until people stop dying for freedom, they ain’t gonna be free.
我可以看见《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的头版……
I can see it now on the front page of The Washington Post,
就在威廉·杰宁斯·布莱恩照片的旁边
right next to a picture of William Jennings Bryan.
《麦凯比为小人物奋斗》
“McCabe strikes a blow for the little guy.”
哦,少来……
(laughs, snorts)
麦凯比,你就出名了
You’re gonna become a famous man, McCabe.
我们可以跟威廉·杰宁斯·布莱恩共进晚餐
We can find ourselves having dinner with William Jennings Bryan.
那个,我…… 你就要成为英雄了
-Well, I – -You’re gonna be a hero.
少来了
(laughs) Aw, come on.
你会瞪着他们,让他们害怕发抖
You’re gonna stare ’em down and make them quake in their boots.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm. Well, uh –
那么…… 我们要怎么办?找保安官……
What do we do? We get the marshal and, uh –
不用? 你不需要保安官
-No? -You don’t need the marshal.
我们要做的是通过法庭解决
We’re gonna do this through the courts.
(birds squawking)
那么,我猜你是说……呃……
Well, now, I guess what you’re saying is that
我们把这事写成文件,走上法庭……
we get this thing in the papers and in the courts and all that,
有了这些行动,呃……那么……
well, they just can’t afford to kill me.
他们就不敢杀我了,是这样……对吗?
-Is that right? -You’re damn right that’s right.
你说得完全正确,正是这样
They won’t be able to lift one little finger against you.
他们连一根指头都不敢碰你
There comes a time in every man’s life, Constance, when he just…
康斯坦丝,每个人一生都有一次机会……
got to stick his hand in the fire
他只要把手伸进火里……呃…… 看看他能做出什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!