I’m understanding
a very important thing in my life,
那就是我真的必须回顾 我的生活是关于什么
which is that I really have to come back
to what my life is about.
我的生活与我所做的工作无关
That my life is not about the work that I do.
我的工作不代表我
My work is not me.
我显然是一个需要好好了解的个体
I am distinctly one entity that needs looking at.
当我第一次审视自己 我真的毫不理解我这个人
When I first looked,
I just didn’t understand that person,
因为我从来没有给自己时间 也没有动力
because I’d never given myself the time,
nor the incentive
去真正深入了解自己
to want to really have a look at myself, deeply.
我认为第一次直面自己的内心冲突
I think the first intrusion into one’s own inner conflicts
并不是太愉快的经历
is not the most pleasant of experiences.
但当你克服到之后,那会是…
But working through them
一个人一生中最伟大的冒险之一
can really be one of the greatest adventures
of one’s life,
而那需要一定的勇气
and it takes a certain amount of bravado,
还有需求,以及要意识到
and need, and a realization
你错过了自己的生活
that you’re missing out on your own life.
你可能正在为周围的人制♥造♥危险
You are probably creating hazards
and disturbing experiences for others around you.
和令人不安的经历
而你必须纠正好这些问题
And the house must be put right.
你的生活中有空间容纳 任何种类的真诚关系吗?
INTERVIEWER: Do you have any room in your life
for any kind of real relationship like that?
比以前拥有更多空间
DAVID: More room than I’ve ever had before.
你说过,你认为恋爱就像一种疾病
INTERVIEWER: You’ve said that being in love,
you thought was like a disease.
-是的,我认为… -那是可怕的事,会滋生嫉妒
DAVID: Yeah.
INTERVIEWER: Horrible, and it bred jealousy, and–
我想我已经…
DAVID: I think I’ve– I think I’ve–
我想我已经对这种说法感到厌恶了
I think I’ve grown to feel a distaste for that statement.
然后我遇上了伊曼
Then I met Iman,
从第一晚开始便一见倾心
and it was smack, right from the first night.
就是这样,无法自控
That was it. It was over.
实在太美妙了
It was incredible.
我的生活突然变得像玫瑰色一样
My life suddenly became rose-tinged.
[WORD ON A WING SONG]
在这个充满幻想的时代
♪ In this age of grand illusion ♪
你走进我的生活
♪ You walked into my life ♪
你就像我的梦想成真
♪ Out of my dreams ♪
我不需要再改变
♪ I don’t need another change ♪
但你还是强行闯入
♪ Still you forced your way ♪
我的人生历程
♪ Into my scheme of things ♪
你说我们在成长
♪ You say we’re growing ♪
心智渐渐成熟
♪ Growing heart and soul… ♪
我真的开始考虑这段关系的未来
I really started thinking about
以及我能为她做什么
where I was gonna go with it, and what I could do for her,
还有我该如何为一段关系 作出有价值的贡献
and how I could be
some kind of valuable contribution
to a relationship.
有着甜美名字的你 你再次为我而生
♪ Sweet name you’re born once again for me ♪
有着甜美名字的你 你再次为我而生
♪ Sweet name you’re born once again for me… ♪
在第一年里,那变成了一个过程
It became a process over the first year or so,
我尝试平衡我的生活,去思考
trying to balance my life in terms of well,
在我这个45岁的年纪 还愿意放弃多少这些珍贵的时刻?
how many of these precious moments
am I willing to give away at my age, 45?
我想继续用一件接一件的工作淹没自己
Do I want to keep on inundating myself
with one work project after another, and sort of,
并且几乎没空间
leave virtually no room for a real, solid,
去开展一段真挚、稳固、美好的关系?
wonderful relationship to start blooming?
主啊,我跪下向祢祈求
♪ Lord, I kneel and offer you ♪
把祈求交托羽翼给祢送上
♪ My word on a wing ♪
巡演计划呢?有巡演计划吗?
INTERVIEWER: Tour plans. Any tour plans?
很可惜没有 没有,这次没有
Unfortunately not. No, not this time.
如你所知,我才结婚七个月
As you know, I’ve only been married seven months,
我真的想花更多时间去过婚姻生活
and I really want to spend more time within the marriage.
我认为这样离家一年是很糟糕的事
I think the worst thing to do is run away for a year.
我真的这样认为
I really do.
主啊,主啊
♪ Lord ♪
我的祷告像长了翅膀般飞翔
♪ Lord ♪
♪ My prayer flies like a word on a wing ♪
我的祷告像长了翅膀般飞翔
♪ My prayer flies like a word on a wing ♪
我的祈愿与你的命运安排一致吗?
♪ Does my prayer fit in with your scheme of things? ♪
随着年龄增长 你可发展出一种轻松的心态
DAVID: There’s a certain buoyancy that you can develop
只要你能接受生命是有限的
as you get older
if you are capable of absorbing that it’s a finite life,
存在是有限的
and a finite existence.
而这一种知识
And it’s a kind of a knowledge
是你在年轻时不可能接受的
that you cannot possibly entertain
when you’re young.
你无法认同 我们在地球上度过的那段短暂岁月
You cannot entertain the real magnificence
and inevitability of the short span of years
个中的那份庄严和必然性
that we spend on the earth.
我认为,若你真能诚实面对这一现实
And I think if you are really honest
你就能在艺术上、精神上 和情感上获得一种自♥由♥
with that reality,
you can have a kind of a freedom,
artistically, spiritually, and emotionally
而那是你年轻时没有的
that you don’t have when you’re young.
我已准备好去把握一切
♪ Ooh, ready to shape the scheme of things ♪
执着于任何显而易见的东西 这想法似乎很荒谬
The idea of holding on to anything
that’s manifested seems farcical.
没有东西是能紧抓不放的
There is nothing to hold onto.
青春、物质…
Youth, physical things, or…
或绝对的私有物
definitely possessions.
二十世纪所关注的是
The 20th century concern
我们如何将新神重建起来
is how we put our new god back together again.
我认为我们正进入一个混乱的时代
I think that we’re coming into an era of chaos,
而混乱对我们的生活有意义
and chaos has meaning in our lives,
我认为我们必须重新调整
and I think that we have to re-adapt
我们对宗教和灵性的诠释 以适应新的千禧年代
our interpretation of religion and spirituality
to suit our new millennium.
混乱和分♥裂♥
Chaos and fragmentation is something
是我一直都能自在面对的事
that I’ve always been very comfortable with.
这显然是我一直贯彻的观点
That obviously is my through-line.
因为我一直觉得 人生中并没有真正的核心真理
Because I’ve always felt
that there’s no real central one truth in life.
而我们的生活方式
That the way we live is trying to make sense
就是让无尽的零星碎片变得有意义
of the endless vortex of fragments.
本质上,我们是试图
That essentially, we try and pull
把这些杂草般的 微不足道的小真♥相♥和绝对真理
these weedy little truths
and absolutes
从这种无意识的混沌中拉出来 那混沌就是真正的宇宙
out of this kind of mindless chaos,
which is the real universe.
九十年代有一些东西是我非常喜欢的
There’s something about the 90s that I really like.
空气中有些东西是我认识的
There’s something in the air that I recognize.
我认为充斥四周的 就是各种零星的真理和混乱
I think it’s all the frag–
all the fragments flying around in the chaos.
感觉真的…我有点… 我清楚这些东西
It feels really… I kind of… I know this stuff.
[HALLO SPACEBOY SONG]
你好,太空男孩
♪ Spaceboy ♪
你现在如此困倦
♪ You’re sleepy now ♪
你的身影静止不动
♪ Your silhouette
♪ Is so stationary ♪
你被释放,但囚牢仍召唤着你
♪ You’re released but your custody calls ♪
而我想要自♥由♥
♪ And I want to be free ♪
你难道不渴望自♥由♥?
♪ Don’t you want to be free ♪
你喜欢女孩还是男孩?
♪ Do you like girls or boys ♪
这段日子里总让我困扰不已
♪ Yeah, it’s confusing these days ♪
但月尘会将你覆盖
♪ But Moondust will cover you ♪
将你覆盖
♪ Cover you ♪
这混乱使我精疲力尽
♪ This chaos is killing me ♪
再见了,亲爱的
♪ So bye bye love ♪
再见了,亲爱的
♪ Bye bye love ♪
再见了,亲爱的
♪ Bye bye love ♪
再见了,亲爱的
♪ Bye bye love ♪
这混乱使我精疲力尽
♪ This chaos is killing me ♪
甜美的小白鸽
♪ Sweet sweet dove ♪
你好,太空男孩
♪ Bye bye Spaceboy ♪
再见了,亲爱的
♪ Bye bye love ♪
月尘会将你覆盖
♪ Moondust will cover you ♪
月尘会将你覆盖
♪ Moondust will cover you ♪
月尘会将你覆盖
♪ Moondust will cover you ♪
月尘会将你覆盖
♪ Moondust will cover you ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!