♪ Carry the news ♪
爱跳波加洛舞的年轻人啊
♪ Boogaloo dudes ♪
都是这个时代的焦点
♪ Carry the news ♪
所有的年轻人啊
♪ All the young dudes ♪
都是这个时代的焦点
♪ Carry the news ♪
爱跳波加洛舞的年轻人啊
♪ Boogaloo dudes Yeah ♪
都是这个时代的焦点
♪ Carry the news ♪
[OH! YOU PRETTY THINGS SONG]
你昏沉的脑袋快清醒
♪ Wake up you sleepy head ♪
穿好衣服,整整床铺
♪ Put on some clothes, shake up your bed ♪
帮我在火堆里添点柴火
♪ Put another log on the fire for me ♪
我做了早餐、泡了咖啡
♪ I’ve made some breakfast and coffee ♪
望向窗外,我看到什么
♪ I look out my window what do I see ♪
天空裂开一道缝,有只手
♪ A crack in the sky and a hand… ♪
伸下来
♪ Reaching down… ♪
伸向我
♪ To me… ♪
所有噩梦都在今天降临
♪ All the nightmares came today ♪
看似挥之不去一样
♪ And it looks as though they’re here to stay… ♪
-五秒 -第五次
[LIFE ON MARS? SONG]
这不过是小事一件
♪ It’s a God-awful small affair ♪
对于那灰色头发的女孩来说
♪ To the girl with the mousy hair ♪
但她妈妈却喊着“不行”
♪ But her mummy is yelling, “No” ♪
她爸爸却又叫她出去
♪ And her daddy has told her to go ♪
但她却见不着她的朋友
♪ But her friend is nowhere to be seen… ♪
他只是个普通人
MAN: He’s just another fella, you know?
他不是,他很特别
WOMAN: No, he’s not. He’s different.
没人能像他那样制♥作♥音乐
MAN: Well, nobody like him can produce the music.
你喜欢他的歌♥声吗?
MAN 2:
他令人情动
WOMAN:
大卫是最厉害的,我会再说一次
MAN: Davie’s the greatest, and I’ll say it again.
大卫是最厉害的,
Dave’s the greatest,
我会再说一次,大卫是最厉害的
and I’ll say it again, Dave’s the greatest.
我星期六见过他,他太厉害了
And I seen him onstage, and he was fantastic.
我会一直追随他,因为他最厉害
I’ll follow that bloke anywhere ’cause he’s the greatest.
我再说一次,他最厉害
And I’ll say it again, he’s the greatest.
听着,不是同性恋才会化妆
MAN 2: Listen, you don’t have to be bent to wear makeup.
这样很美啊,为何不化妆?
It looks good, so why not wear it?
-他女性化但性感,不是吗? -没错
WOMAN: Even if it’s camp, but he’s sexy, isn’t he?
类似吧,真的扭转了风格
Sort of thing, really.
超级巨星
若我打扮得够夸张
DAVID: If I can tart it all up enough,
也许人们会觉得很有共鸣
maybe people will see that it has a lot to do with just them.
反映了他们?
INTERVIEWER: What, with reflection?
对,反映了他们的模样
DAVID: Yeah, that it is really a reflection of what they’re like.
鲍威尔先生,詹金斯先生
HOST: Mr. Powell, Mr. Jenkins.
-英国的政策当然… -风速很慢,而且…
[indistinct]
一般来说,商人会很高兴
Businessmen in general…
看着吧
Best watch it.
-你好吗?
INTERVIEWER: How are you?
-很好,谢谢,你呢?
DAVID: I’m very well, thank you. How are you?
-我很好
INTERVIEWER I’m fine.
-好极,你呢?你们呢?
DAVID: Good. How are you? How are you?
你要靠这身打扮来表达自己?
INTERVIEWER: You, uh, have to get the gear on in order to project yourself.
你是否本来寂寂无名,突然想到
I mean, were you a nobody who suddenly thought,
“天啊,我要靠另一种方法引人注意”
“Jesus, I must get into the scene by some other way”?
我从没向上天求过什么
DAVID: I never asked Jesus for a think, no.
一直都是我主动去做
It was always on my own initiative.
我十四岁时就已经很时髦
And… When I was 14, I became a Mod,
一切就在那时开始
and it just carried on from there.
我总是穿上让我兴奋激动的衣服
I’ve always dressed in what I considered clothes that are exciting for me,
以防自己变得平淡无奇
um, to prevent me becoming humdrum
这样我就会得到别人的反应
so that I would receive reaction from people
那会促进我写歌♥
which would encourage me to write.
显然,你的男歌♥迷会
INTERVIEWER: You will have obviously as many men followers
-与女歌♥迷一样多。-没错
-as you have women followers. -DAVID: Yes.
你并不羞于
INTERVIEWER: I mean, you haven’t been shy about
流露双性恋的气息
declaring a certain air of bisexuality.
不介意,我认识不少男人
DAVID: Not at all. I know quite a few men.
有些人觉得,说你是双性恋
WOMAN: Some people feel you’re…by saying you’re bisexual.
以某种方式去炫耀…
by– by kind of flaunting that in a way–
谁在炫耀了?
DAVID: Who’s flaunting it?
你为何认为双性恋 在…
INTERVIEWER: Why do you think that bisexuality in,
1972或1973年已变成常见–不是常见,
say ’72, ’73 has become a common– not a common,
而是会被接受?
but an accepted kind of deal.
你为何认为我们已进入那开明的时代?
Why do you think we have moved into that era of liberal behavior?
曾几何时,你我的父亲
DAVID: Once upon a time, your father,my father,
该说每个人的父亲
everybody’s father, I presume,
都想要一份好工作、有好收入
wanted a good job, with a good income, or reasonable income.
有合理的收入、一定的晋升机会 以保障他们的家庭生活
Some chance of promotion to secure their family life.
镜头在哪?
Um, where’s the camera?
你或满足于此,但那亦不会再进步
You’re probably fine there, and that’s where it ended.
而现在人们希望在社会中发挥作用
But now, people want a role in society.
他们想感觉自己有个位置
They want to feel that they have a position.
想成为一个个体
They want to be an individual,
我认为一个人要找很久
and I think there’s a lot of searching to find
才发掘到内在的自我
the individual within oneself.
那些鞋呢?
INTERVIEWER: Right, and how about the shoes?
是男装鞋?女装鞋?或双性恋鞋?
Are those men’s shoes, or women’s shoes, or bisexual shoes?
只是普通鞋,傻瓜
DAVID: They’re shoe shoes, silly.
在社会众人都视为禁忌的领域中活动
DAVID: There was a feeling of excitement and titillation
有一种兴奋和刺♥激♥的感觉
about moving in areas which were forbidden to the rest of society.
从微观到宏观,从阴到阳 从男到女
From micro to macro, from yin to yang,
从没清晰界线、没有绝对
from male to female,there is no scissor cut. No absolute.
我相信有一些无意识的举动
I believe that there was an unconscious move to create
令可自我繁殖的希腊诸神
a high priest form from the line of the Greek gods
创造出一个超凡的个体
who could procreate themselves.
对我们普通人来说 那是个超凡水平的人
Somebody who was at a super level to we regular mortals,
因为他有雌雄同体的性质
because of his androgynous nature,
是一个兼具女性和男性特征的人
being somebody that incorporated both feminine and masculine attributes.
[MOONAGE DAYDREAM SONG]
我是一只短吻鳄
♪ I’m an alligator
我是冲着你而来的凶悍动物
♪ I’m a mama-papa comin’ for you ♪
我是太空入侵者
♪ I’m the space invader ♪
我会为你化身摇滚狂迷
♪ I’ll be a rock ‘n’ rollin’ bitch for you ♪
闭上你的嘴
♪ Keep your mouth shut ♪
你像只叽叽喳喳的大丑鸟
♪ You’re squawking like a pink monkey bird ♪
我在绞尽脑汁想着合适的话
♪ And I’m bustin’ up my brains for the words ♪
我是啊
Know I am.
让你的电眼注视着我,宝贝
♪ Keep your ‘lectric eye on me, babe ♪
用你的激光枪对准我的脑袋
♪ Put your ray gun to my head ♪
把你那张外星脸贴近我,亲爱的
♪ Press your space face close to mine, love ♪
在这场月光白日梦中颤栗
♪ Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah! ♪
不要伪装,宝贝
♪ Don’t fake it baby ♪
对我展现真实的一面
♪ Lay the real thing on me ♪
世人的教堂,亲爱的
♪ You know, the church of man, love ♪
是这样一个神圣的地方
♪ Is such a holy place to be ♪
不要伪装,宝贝
♪ Don’t fake it, baby ♪
让我知道你真的在意
♪ Make me know you really care ♪
让我跳到空中吧
♪ Make me jump into the air ♪
若你够胆的话
♪ If you dare ♪
让你的电眼注视着我,宝贝
♪ Keep your ‘lectric eye on me, babe ♪
用你的激光枪对准我的脑袋
♪ Put your ray gun to my head ♪
把你那张外星脸贴近我,亲爱的
♪ Press your space face close to mine, love ♪
在这场月光白日梦中颤栗
♪ Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah! ♪
那像个布丁,你知道吗? 融合了各种新想法的布丁
DAVID: It was a pudding, you know?It was a pudding of new ideas.
我认为我们把要在1971年创造出21世纪 当成了我们的责任
I think we took it on our shoulders that we were creating the 21st century in 1971.
我们只想炸毁过去的一切
We wanted to just blast everything in the past.
质疑所有既定价值观、所有禁忌
Question all the established values, all the taboos.
一切都是垃圾,而所有垃圾都很美妙
Everything is rubbish and all rubbish is wonderful.
[MOONAGE DAYDREAM SONG CONTINUES]
让你的电眼注视着我,宝贝
♪ Keep your ‘lectric eye on me, babe ♪
用你的激光枪对准我的脑袋
♪ Put your ray gun to my head ♪
把你那张外星脸贴近我,亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!