然而事实是
The truth is,
你想把我降到和你一个水平
you wanted to drag me down into the shit
因为这样你就能感觉好点
so that you’d feel better about the mess
不用为你一团糟的人生自怨自艾
that you’ve made with your life.
但你洗刷不了你的错误 伙计
But it’s not going to wash, mate.
你的真实故事?
This real story of yours?
都不是真实的
It’s not real.
这甚至都不是一个该死的故事
It’s not even a fucking story.
这是一个新闻发布会
It’s a– it’s a press release.
你真的认为那将会被印发到
Do you honestly think that that’s going to be printed
世界各地?
all over the world?
让我告诉你
Because let me tell you something.
如果能够占到四分之一的页面 就已经很幸运了
It’s going to be lucky if it’s a quarter of a page
而且还被印在美食专栏的后面
in the back next to the fucking recipes.
没有人会注意到的 赫夫
No one gives a fuck, Hervé.
没人在乎
No one cares.
你的“真实故事” 就是个笑话
This real story of yours, it’s a joke.
你的人生
Your life…
也是个笑话
is a joke.
终于
Finally.
我看到了真实的你
I see the real you.
我也不是什么愣头青
And I’m not your fucking Junior either.
你说得对
You’re right.
我当然是对的
Of course I’m right.
不 不
No, no.
这确实不是一个很棒的故事 对吧?
I mean it’s not much of a story, is it?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
也许被一个妄想症的侏儒名人
Maybe having a knife pulled on you
用刀指着
by a delusional celebrity dwarf
就值半页纸了
is worth half a page on a slow news day.
好吧
Okay.
我们走了
Okay, we go now.
我…我送你回家
I-I– I’ll take you home.
是啊 妈的
Yeah. Take me home.
早该是时候了
About fuckin’ time.
但是在我们走之前
But before we go…
我们还有最后一站
we make one last stop.
还有?
A stop?

No.
没有了
No more stops.
丹尼 没有结局的故事算什么?
Danny, what is a story without an ending?
赫夫 我只是
Hervé, I just…
我再也受不了了
I can’t handle any more crazy.
没有了
No more.
不会了 我保证
No more. I promise.
你保证?
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
欢迎来到梦幻岛 泰特先生
Welcome to Fantasy Island, Mr. Tate.
可怕 不是吗?
Formidable, non?
这就是我们拍摄飞机着陆的地方 就在这里
This is where we shoot the plane landing, right here.
你想让我说出来吗?
Do you want me to say it?
不是特别想
Not particularly.
飞机!飞机!
The plane! The plane!
怎么了?
What is it?
这是我第一次见到她时她站的地方
This is where she was standing when I first saw her.
卡米尔
Camille.
你说的没错
You were right.
是我
It was me.
是我把一切都搞砸了
I fuck everything up.
为什么?为什么要?
Why? Why did you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只是放纵自己
I just went crazy.
一定曾有那么一刻
There must have been a moment…

a moment when…
当你决定把一切都搞砸的时候
when you decided to blow everything up,
你其实能够做出另一个选择
when you could’ve made another choice,
停止的选择
stopped yourself, when…
事情可能就会有不同的结果
when things could’ve turned out differently.
我不知道 我从来没想过
I don’t know. I never think about it.
那现在想想看
So think about it.
你呢?你也曾有这样的时刻吗?
What about you? What was your moment?
我?
Me?
天 我不知道
Christ, I don’t know.
对我来说 这样的选择时刻可太多了
For me, moments never stop.
卡米尔!卡米尔!
Camille! Camille!
这是你的限制令 维勒德先生
I have a restraining order here, Mr. Villechaize,
我命令你立刻离开这个房♥子
ordering you off the property immediately.
-我才不在乎呢 -别再找不痛快了
– I don’t give a shit. – No need for unpleasantness.
-她在哪儿 混♥蛋♥?-嘿 看这里 短东西
– Where is she, cockbag? – Hey, lookie here, short stuff.
他妈的!
Fuck!
-赫夫? -啊 卡米尔
– Hervé? – Ah, Camille.
卡米尔!卡米尔!
Camille! Camille!
卡米尔 宝贝
Camille, baby.
该死!
Shit!
宝贝 我爱你!
Camille, baby, I love you!
卡米尔!卡米尔!
Camille! Camille!
在我们结婚后的15个月后
Hervé: It was 15 months to the day after we got married.
你在哪里?卡米尔!
Where are you? Camille!
我早该知道她打算这么做
I should’ve known she planned to do it.
她打算把我的一切都带走
She planned to take away my whole life.
我极力想要她爱我
I so wanted her to love me.
但是你爱她吗?
But did you love her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 我以为我知道
I don’t know. I thought I did.
我想如果我能让她爱我
I thought if I could just make her love me,
一切都会好起来的
that everything would be all right.
我可能也就
And I-I…
也就能步入正轨
…I would be all right.
但我意识到
But I realize…
如果一个人不想爱你
you cannot make someone love you.
一点儿都不的话
Not if they don’t want to.
那么你永远无法让她爱上你
Not if they never did.
戈尔迪·霍恩 你能获得50美元
Goldie Hawn, you have $50.
得分:150-50
Score: 150 to 50.
一会儿将揭晓 继续挑战的玩家
And we’ll find out who can keep playing, after this.
-嘿 老板!-嘿 小伙计
– Hey, boss! – Hey, little fella.
你要什么?
What can I get you?
巧克力!巧克力!
The chocolate! The chocolate!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
肉桂!肉桂!
The cinnamon! The cinnamon!
不,不,不 纯小麦粉面包!
No, no, no. The plain! The plain!
一个男人必须意识到
Hervé: Eventually a man must realize,
生活并不取决于他能做什么
life don’t depend on what he is able to do,
而是他能接受什么
only on what he is able to accept.
让我们来热烈欢迎
Emcee: So let’s have a warm GM welcome
我们的特约嘉宾
for our special guest.
有着一颗黄金一般的心
It’s the midget with the heart of gold:
矮人塔图——
Tattoo!
赫夫·艾维查泽!
Herby Velcheez!
哇!
Whoo!
啊 看啊!
Ah, look at that!
飞机在哪儿?
Where’s the plane?
赫夫!
Hervé!
说你的台词!
Say that thing you say!
嘿 赫夫 这里 伙计!
Hey, Hervé, over here, buddy!
嘿!
Hey!
退后!滚出去!
Back up! Get out of here!
我受够了 凯西!
I am so sick of this shit, Kathy!
-他们对我就像… -我知道 亲爱的
– Like… – Kathy: Okay, baby,
但 你先冷静
but try to calm down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!