你好 布里安娜
Hello, Brianne.
是的 1007房♥间?
Yeah, Room 1007?
是的 泰特先生
Yeah, Mr. Tate.
我可以留言吗?
Do I have any messages?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
赫夫 我要回去了
Hervé, I’m going home.
改天我们再继续聊
We’ll pick this up some other time.
别让他离开
Don’t let him leave.
你们英国人
You Englishmen.
就是不知道如何享乐
You just don’t know how to have a good time.
我是爱尔兰人 我们很会玩好吧
I’m Irish, and I assure you we do.
你就不能坐下来放松一下吗?
Can’t you just sit down and relax?
香槟?
Champagne?
不要
No.
我应该飞到洛杉矶
♪ Should I fly To Los Angeles? ♪
去找我那混♥蛋♥兄弟吗
♪ Find my asshole brother? ♪
米老鼠已经长成了一头牛
♪ Mickey Mouse Has grown up a cow ♪
戴夫又来了
♪ Dave’s on sale again ♪
我们在后视镜里接吻
♪ We kissy kiss In the rearview ♪
太无聊了 这都怪你
♪ We’re so bored You’re to blame ♪
试着以我的方式去看它一次
♪ Try to see it once my way ♪
一切 一切
♪ Everything Zen Everything Zen ♪
我不这么认为
♪ I don’t think so ♪
-耶!
– Yeah!
嘿 丹尼
Hey, Dan.
丹尼 去打个招呼
Danny, go and say hello.
去 去打个招呼
Go, go and say hello.
去…
Go…
我可以和你的朋友谈谈吗?
Can I talk to your friend?
谢谢 你好
Thank you. Hello.
好吧 游戏结束了
All right, fun’s over. All right…
那是她的男朋友!
Oh, that’s her boyfriend!
一切
♪ Everything Zen Everything Zen ♪
丹尼!丹尼!丹尼!
Danny! Danny! Danny!
丹尼!丹尼!丹尼!丹尼!
Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny!
走开 走开
Get off me. Get off.
丹尼 丹尼 别走嘛 你要去哪里?
Oh, Danny. Danny, come on. Oh, where are you going?
你是个魔鬼 小混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗?
You’re an evil, little shit, you know that?
我不知道你不喜欢威士忌 丹尼
I don’t know you don’t like whisky, Danny.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why don’t you let me know?
你很清楚自己在做什么
You knew exactly what you were doing.
我只是想让你放松下
I just tried to help you relax.
-我今晚到这来
– I came here tonight
是做采访 而不是参与
to do an interview, not to be part
这场疯狂的游戏!
of some crazy fucking game!
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, okay. I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 把你带到这里来
I apologize for that, bringing you here,
我了解你的处境和一切
knowing your situation and everything.
你♥他♥妈♥根本就不了解我!
You don’t know anything about my fucking situation!
你是对的 你是对的
You’re right. You’re right.
让我们做采访吧
Let’s finish the interview.
算了吧 现在已经太晚了
Forget it. It’s too late for that now anyway.
-什么? -我需要睡觉!
– What? – I need sleep!
我还有其他的采访
And I’ve still got that other interview to do.
我以为你已经做了
I thought you do it already.
没有吗?
Didn’t you?
没有
No.
因为我迟到了 我把它搞糟了
I fucked it up because I was late,
你想知道为什么吗?
and you want to know why?
因为你 你让我迟到了
It was because of you. You made me late.
如果我不处理好 我就得卷铺盖走人 你知道吗?
And if I don’t get it sorted, I lose my job, okay?
你今晚为什么和我一起出去?
Why did you come out with me tonight then?
我不知道
I don’t know.
因为我以为你比起看成长的烦恼
Maybe I thought that you’d be slightly more entertaining
会有意思的多
than watching reruns of Growing Pains.
我觉得这不是真正的原因
I don’t think that’s the real reason.
或者也许我觉得这个故事很特别
Or maybe I thought this story could turn out to be special.
但是 我 猜错了
But hey, I was wrong about that, too.
晚安
Good night.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 我
Wait, I…
我知道
I understand.
一个疯狂的矮子 他让你迟到了
The crazy dwarf, he make you late.
而且现在
And there you are.
在大半夜里
Oh, in the middle of the night, you know,
在一个离家很远的酒店
far from home in some shitty hotel room.
没有人能够帮到你
There is no one there to help you.
饭碗也快要丢了
You’re about to lose your job.
只剩下了你一个人 还有你的小冰箱
Just you alone, with the minibar.
这才是真正的原因 不是吗?
I mean, that’s it, isn’t it?
你自己也很清楚
You know?
这才是你跟着我出来的真正原因
That’s the real reason.
伙计 该走了!
Buddy, let’s go!
是的 我要走了
Yeah. I’m going.
不 不 别走 你还不能走
Hervé: No, no. Come on. You can’t leave yet.
想想看
Think about it.
除了那些平凡枯燥的东西 那个该死的旅馆还有什么?
What’s back at that shitty hotel except for more of the same?
为何不干脆让我把你带坏得更彻底一些?
Why hate yourself when you can hate me instead?
啊!
Ah!
我记得那天和罗杰在片场的那天 恍如昨天
I remember that day on set with Roger like it was yesterday.
你可不可以别再他妈的提醒我
You can stop it with the fucking bullshit anecdotes
你从70年代♥开♥始就天天和他出去约会了
you’ve been dining out on since the ’70s.
-哇哦 -只是
– Whoa. – Just–
别激动 丹尼
Easy, Danny.
告诉我这到底是一种什么样的感觉
Just tell me what it felt like.
什么?
What?
成名 成功
To be famous. To have made it.
好让我帮你堵上
To finally be able to shove it down the throats
那些对你有异样眼光的家伙的嘴
of those fuckers who looked down on you for being different.
就告诉我出名是什么感觉
Just tell me what it felt like.
出名就像喝醉了
Being famous is like being drunk,
只是整个世界都跟你一起醉
except the whole world is drunk with you.
但是我在邦德电影之后就没拍戏了
But I didn’t make it after the Bond movie,
你是想听这个吗?
if that’s what you’re thinking.
你是世界闻名的演员
You were world-famous.
大家都认识尼克·纳克
Everybody knew Nick Nack.
出名有卵用?
That’s not the same thing as making it.
没有钱就什么都不是
You don’t make it without money.
钱 钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money, money.
你知道吗 在邦德电影之后的四年里
You know, for four year after the Bond movie,
我甚至找不到工作
I couldn’t even find a job.
所以 是不是可以这样说
So, is it fair to say
你认为自己是
that you consider yourself a spokesperson
世界各地小矮人的代言人?
for little people everywhere?
不 根本不是 梅夫
No, not at all, Merv.
我只是个演员
I’m just an actor
一个非常幸运的演员
who’s been incredibly fortunate.
但是作为美国小矮人的主席
But as the chairman of the Little People of America,
我觉得在社会中扮演正确的角色是很重要的
I feel it’s important to play the correct role in society.
提醒人们生活对我们来说是不同的
To remind people life is different for us.
举个栗子 说说哪里不同
Merv: Give us an example of how it’s different.
你这么问很有趣 梅夫
Billy Barty: It’s funny you ask that, Merv.
我和猫王合作《流浪歌♥手》时
When I worked with Elvis on Roustabout,
他也问了我同样的问题
he asked me the same question.
那么 是什么让你继续前进?
So, what kept you going?
是自信心吗?
Was it self-belief?
还是决心?
Determination?
又或者说只是单纯的绝望吗?
Or was it… was it just pure desperation?
我的意思是 你已经没有什么可失去了 甚至没有栖身之地
I mean, you had nothing to lose, nothing to go back to.
都不是
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!