赫夫
Hervé!
-赫夫?
– Hervé?
这他妈的是半夜
It’s the middle of the fucking night.
你的另一个采访结束了 是吗?
Your other interview is over, yes?
所以呢?
So?
也许我们可以做下采访
So maybe we finish our interview now.
我们的采访已经结束了
We finished our interview.
五分钟后楼下见
I’ll meet you downstairs in five minutes.
什么?
What?
我说过要告诉你一个很棒的故事 不是吗?
I promised you a great story, didn’t I?
真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信
Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Twat.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
我想给你介绍一下
I thought I’d give you a little tour
赫夫的洛杉矶
of Hervé’s L.A.
我以为你很想开始采访
I thought you wanted to finish your interview.
我们边走边做吧
We do it as we go.
害怕了?
Scared?
这才是旅行 不是吗?
This is how to travel, no?
丹尼,别担心
Danny, don’t worry.
我不会杀了你的
I’m not going to kill you.
至少目前还不会
Not yet, anyway.
另一场采访做的怎么样?
So, how did the other interview go?
还不错
Yeah. It was good.
很好
It’s fine.
不太好
Not so well.
好吧
All right.
你这个令人难以置信的故事是什么?
What is this incredible story of yours, then?
那个会让我出名的故事?
The one that’s going to make my name?
你说吧
You tell me.
你是作者
You’re the writer.
问我问题
Ask me a question.
听着 伙计
Listen, mate,
告诉我你想跟我说的
tell me what you want to tell me,
或者你♥他♥妈♥就在这让我下车
or you can drop me off right fucking here.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
很好?
Good?
现在你听好了
Now I know you’re paying attention.
我母亲以前总是说我这个样子是希♥特♥勒♥造成的
My mother always used to say I was Hitler’s fault.
好像世界上所有的坏事都是因为他的缘故
As if he didn’t have enough to answer for.
她真说你这样是希♥特♥勒♥的错?
So that’s what she said caused it all?
你长成这样?
All this?
也许是救护车撞车
You know, maybe it was the ambulance crash
让我变成了现在这样
that make me into what I am,
又或者是上帝的旨意
or maybe it is God’s will.
谁知道呢?你知道 他有时会有一种病态的幽默感
Who knows? You know, he has a sick sense of humor sometime.
什么时候……
When did…
你什么时候意识到你是…?
when did you realize that you were…?
一个怪胎?
A freak?
(法语唱“生日快乐”)
singing “Happy Birthday” in French
好了
看爸爸这里
茄子
太棒了
太棒了
Bravo.
我爸爸是一名医生
Hervé: Papa was a doctor.
他是第一个注意到这一点的人
He was the first one who noticed it.
你们儿子这个病症很少见
是一种侏儒症
侏儒症?
你的儿子永远都没法长得和正常成人一样
很不幸 他这辈子都会是个侏儒
有那种实验性的治疗项目 不是吗?
谢谢
Merci.
有是有 但是…
夫人?
Madame?
伊芙琳?
Evelyne?
维勒德夫人……
Madame Villechaize…
你看啊
你看你长高了这么多!
我爸爸告诉我万事皆有可能
My papa tell me nothing is impossible.
哇 太棒了!
Huh? Bravo!
他执着于让我能有所改变
He become obsessed with making me grow.
他告诉我 我们必须愿意不断尝试
He tell me we must be willing to try anything,
总会发生奇迹的
that a miracle is always possible.
可以了
Oui.
爸爸陪着你 好吗?
我先来?

Hey.
来看一下
-很好 -很好
– Ca va. – Ca va.

Hmm.

Mm-hmm.
你是我的好儿子
嗯?
Hmm?
永远都是
你是怎么忍♥受住的?
How did you endure it?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 你白白忍♥受这么多
I mean, you went through hell for…
还不是没有用
for nothing.
不 也不是说没有用
No, not for nothing.
如果我们不尝试一切 爸爸总是会想
If we don’t try everything, Papa will always wonder
他能否让我变好点
if somehow he can still make me better.
能否让我好起来
If somehow he can still make me well.
我们等一下再玩 我保证
你觉得凭几根针管就能解开我们被下的诅咒吗
我很遗憾的告知你们 我儿子赫夫身体不适
他不只是“不适”
别再写他妈的病条了
他明天就回去上学
你到底是什么毛病?

Ah.
医生的要求
Just what the doctor ordered.
上帝
Oh, God.
我想 我妈妈用她自己的方式
You know, I think in her own way,
一直爱着我
my mother was always in love with me.
你为什么这么想?
What on earth would make you think that?
因为她是我的母亲
Because she is my mother.
我知道她怎么想的
I know how she feel.
我的存在总能够让她想起
I am a constant living reminder
那场救护车事故 还有她一生的污点
of the ambulance crash, of her own weakness.
好吧
Okay.
你父亲对她的行为怎么看?
What did your father think of her behavior?
他跟我说 因为我的情况
He tell me, because of my condition,
如果我能活到25岁 就很走运了
that I am lucky if I live past 25 year old.
但我活到了50
But I make it to 50.
也许他意识到我真的是个奇迹
Maybe now he realize what a miracle I am.
奇迹
Miracle.
你喜欢吗?
You like?
太棒了
Brilliant.
它看起来和你一毛一样
It looks exactly like you.
真的 你是一个出色的艺术家
Really, you are a great artist.
真♥他♥妈♥棒
That’s fucking brilliant.
带我飞向月球
♪ Fly me to the moon ♪
让我在群星之间戏耍
♪ And let me play among the stars ♪
让我看看木星和火星上
♪ Let me see what spring is like ♪
春天的景色
♪ On Jupiter and Mars ♪
这就是说
♪ In other words ♪
握住我的手
♪ Hold my hand ♪
这就是说
♪ In other words ♪
亲爱的 吻我
♪ Darling, kiss me ♪
让歌♥声充满我的心灵
♪ Fill my heart with song ♪
让我永远尽情歌♥唱
♪ And let me sing forevermore ♪
你是我永远的渴望
♪ You are all I long for ♪
-是我景仰与爱慕的一切
– ♪ All I worship and adore ♪
也就是说
♪ In other words ♪
-请真心对我 -18岁的时候!
– ♪ Please be true ♪ – Hervé: Eighteen years old,
我是赫夫 我就是王者
and I am Hervé the conqueror!
有时 这个“不相称”的诅咒
Sometimes, the curse of disproportion
对男人更有利
work in a man’s favor.
我终于明白我要做什么:
I finally understand what I must be:
一个艺术家
an artist.
我必须想个法子来享受每一个清醒的时刻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!