你尤其应该知道
You know, you of all people should know
那些报导都是些鬼话
what bullshit those stories are.
都是为了卖♥♥钱而编造的谎言
Lies created to sell paper.
这不也正是你被派来这里的原因吗 愣头青
Isn’t that why you were sent here, Junior?
写一个关于侏儒的有趣的小故事?
To write a funny little story about a dwarf?
是的 没错 我是
Yes, that’s right. I was.
但是你坚持要告诉我“真实”的故事
But then you insisted on telling me the “real” story.
你记不记得是你把我叫出来的?
I mean, that’s why I’m here, right?
真实的故事?
The real story?
好吧 年轻人
Okay, Junior.
马上就告诉你
Coming right up.
有人吗?有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
-喂? -赫夫 回到车里
– Hello? – Hervé, get back in the car.
闭嘴 没事的 别担心
Shut up. It’s fine. Don’t worry.
赫夫 回来
Hervé, get back in the fucking car.
赫夫!回来!
Hervé! Come back!
妈卖♥♥批
Oh, fuck’s sake.
赫夫 出来!
Hervé, get out!
丹尼 丹尼 来吧
Danny. Danny, come on.
你在做什么?出来 有人在里面
What are you doing? Get out. There’s someone in there.
别动 我正在报♥警♥
Stay right where you are. I’m on the phone to 911.
马蒂 是我 赫夫
Marty, it’s me, Hervé.
妈的?
What the f…?
赫夫 你♥他♥妈♥的想做什么?
Hervé, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?
我很抱歉 马蒂 但是没有人开门
I’m sorry, Marty, but no one answer the door.
我们需要谈谈 这很重要
We need to talk. It’s important.
现在是午夜时分!
It’s the middle of the night!
过来 过来
Come here. Come.
这是我的朋友
This is my friend.
他是一名英文报纸的记者
He’s a journalist from an English newspaper.
他采访了我一个非常重要的故事
He interview me for a very important story,
我需要和你谈谈 马蒂
and I need to talk to you, Marty.
天啊 我刚刚可能会误杀你 赫夫
Jesus fucking Christ, Hervé. I could’ve shot you.
-哦,放松点,马蒂。
– Oh, relax, Marty.
-来吧 -坚决不要
– Come on. – Fuck no.
不要
No.
那么 你是记者吗?
So, you’re a reporter?
很不幸 是的
For my sins.
你在做关于这个人的报导?
And you’re– you’re doing a story about this guy?
是的
Yeah.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you’re okay with this?
我没有什么可隐瞒的
I got nothing to hide.
告诉他关于蒙塔布的事情的真♥相♥
Tell him the truth about what happened with Montalbán.
他如何毁了我的名声
How he destroy my reputation.
当然可以
Marty: Yeah, sure.
蒙塔比恩踩了你 这是真的
Montalbán went after you. That’s true.
听到了吗 听到了吗 我说的是真的
Hervé: See? See, I tell you.
但你还记得为什么吗?
But do you remember why?
我记得
Because I do.
我可从来没忘
Oh, boy, do I ever.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
他说他这周
He says he doesn’t have
没有什么话要说
enough lines to say this week,
他建议…
and he suggests…
他有什么建议?
What– what does he suggest?
你让他的替身来演这一集?
That you let his stand-in do the episode instead?
让他的替身来演这一集?
Let his stand-in do the episode?
他想让他的替身来演这一集
He wants his stand-in to do the episode.
好吧 要我说和那侏儒相比
Well, if it’s this beautiful 8-year-old girl…
这位可爱的8岁小女孩是一个更棒的演员
she is the better actor.
因为一个真正的艺术家此刻会在这里
A true artist would be here today
支持着他的同伴们
to support his fellow artists
尊重我们的编剧!
and show respect for our writers!
梦幻岛对我来说很重要!
Fantasy Island is very important to me!
是的 蒙塔巴恩先生 请…
Yeah, Mr. Montalbán, please…
你和那个法国的侏儒一起滚!
Out with that French homunculus!
你现在就给我打电♥话♥给艾伦!
You get me Spelling on the phone right now!
现在
Please.

Mm, yeah.
他不会毁了我们的节目!
He will not take our show down!
我们为这次成功付出了太多的努力!
We have worked too hard for this success!
我很抱歉 这不是我的本意
My apologies. This is not my nature.
我们…我们休息10分钟
Let’s take– let’s take 10.
所有人都知道我是这个节目轰动一时的原因!
Hervé: Everyone know I am the reason this show is a sensation!
赫夫
Hervé…
我讨厌那个愚蠢的臭牛仔
I’m sick of that dumbass Frito Bandito.
你别那么大声
Keep your voice down.
你告诉艾伦我想要和里卡多一样的报酬
You tell Aaron I want the same money as Ricardo.
一样的
The same.
别无理取闹
You’re being unreasonable.

Oh, oh.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我不讲理?
I am being unreasonable?
对不起
Oh, excusez-moi.
我 你知道 我想要的是尊重
I, you know, because all I want is respect.
这就意味着钱!
And that means money!
看看他们赚了多少钱!
Look how much money they’re making!
赫夫 你拥有足够的财富和尊重
Hervé, you have money and respect.
那他们为什么把我当小孩看待?
Then why do they treat me like a child?
我要告他们虐童!
They are abusers!
我知道这一切有多么不容易
I know how challenging all of this can be,
再加上你刚结婚
especially since you just got married.
这和我的婚姻没有关系!
This has nothing to do with my marriage!
这是生意 马蒂!
This is business, Marty!
你告诉艾伦 塔图要和罗克一样的待遇
You tell Aaron, Tattoo wants the same as Roarke.
相信我 我告诉你这是一个非常糟糕的主意
Trust me when I tell you that is a very bad idea.
如果你不告诉他们 我去说
If you don’t tell them, I will.
赫夫 你不明白 是吗?
Hervé, you don’t get it, do you?
听我说
Listen to me.
你以后再也不会有这样的节目了
You will never get another show like this.
永远
Ever.
相信我 这是千载难逢的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, believe me.
参加这个节目就像中了彩票一样
Being on this show is like winning the lottery.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
没有我就没有节目
Without me, there is no show.
他们差点把我赶出了公♥司♥
They nearly ran me out of the business
就因为他
because he was my client.
是因为这一件事?
Just because of that?
不 因为他基本上就是个疯子
No, because he was so fucking crazy.
1981年 他在派对上花了150美元
In 1981, he spent 150 grand on parties.
只是疯狂的派对
Just crazy parties.
我们不得不告诉美国国税局他建了
We had to tell the IRS that he’d built
好莱坞历史上最昂贵的游泳池
the most expensive swimming pool in the history of Hollywood.
你还记得吗 赫夫?
You remember that, Hervé?
我玩得很开心
I was having a good time.
这难道不是一个大明星做的吗?
Isn’t that what a big star does?
是啊 太棒了 玩得很开心
Marty: Yeah, great. Have a great time.
但不要把每一分钱都花光
But don’t spend every single penny.
我告诉过你 我告诉过你把钱存起来
I told you. I told you to put the money away.
我告诉他了 但他不听
I did. I told him. But he refused.
所以我还是偷偷给他存了一些钱
So I put some money aside for him anyway.
但后来他发现了
But then he finds out about that,
他疯了一样 把这些也都花光了
he freaks out, and he spends all of that too.
谁让你背着我藏钱
Because you go behind my back.
我只是想帮你
I was trying to help you.
我是 我想帮助他
I was. I was trying to help him.
看 看 这就是他们在道上混的时候
See, see? This is what they’re like in Hollywood
想“帮你”的嘴脸
when they try to help you.
告诉他实话 马蒂
Tell him the truth, Marty.
告诉他我所帮助的那些孩子
Tell him about all those kids I help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!