No, I’m not, sweetie.
我替你做好了肉糜糕
I made you a meat loaf.
就放在烤箱里,把这个旋钮转到350
Just put it in the oven
and turn this little knob up to 350.
如果你把派放进去
四十分钟后…
If you put the pie in
40 minutes later…
就热了
正好是甜点时间
…it’ll be hot in time for dessert.

Um…
我替你做了两份明天的午餐…
I made a couple of lunches
for you for tomorrow…
放在牛皮纸袋里
…and put them in brown paper bags.
现在我要离开了
I’m going to go now.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you gonna go?
现在我要走了
I’m going to go now.
别像这样出门
别人会看见的
Betty, don’t go out there like that.
They’ll see you.
别人会看见的
They’ll see you.
贝蒂,回来!
Betty, come back here.
真漂亮.我能打开吗?
It’s beautiful. Can I open it?
当然
Sure.
你在哪里买♥♥的?
Where’d you get it?
这是学校演出的道具
It was a prop from the school play.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂,巴德. 喂,玛格丽特
Hello, Bud. Hello, Margaret.
惠特尼
Whitey.
你好,巴德,你刚才
为什么没去参加市镇会议?
Hey, Bud, why aren’t you
at the town meeting right now?
不为什么.你怎么能不去呢?
No reason. How come you’re not?

Oh.
我们应该到处走走,好让所有人都知道
We’re supposed to go around
and let everyone know about it.
我想你可能是忙着…
I thought maybe it was because
you were too busy…
陪你的漂亮女友
…entertaining your colored girlfriend.
你们这些该死的家伙为什么还不滚?
Hey, why don’t you guys
get the hell out of here?
好吧.我们这就走
All right. We’ll do that.
玛格丽特,你随时可以过来…
You know, Margaret,
you can come over…
帮我做麦片饼干
…and make those oatmeal cookies for me
anytime you want to.
公民们
People.
公民们!
罗伊.坎贝尔装了一扇蓝色的前门
People.
Roy Campbell’s got a blue front door.
-那本来就是蓝色的
-公民们
It’s always been blue.
People.
公民们,请听我说
People, please.
请听我说
Please.
我想我们都知道这里发生了什么
I think we all know
what’s been going on here.
迄今为止…
Up until now…
这里所有的东西,唔,都令人赏心悦目
…everything around here
has always been, well, pleasant.
最近,却发生了一些令人厌恶的事
Recently, certain things
have become unpleasant.
现在,我个人认为…
Hear, hear.
Now, it seems to me…
当务之急…
…that the first thing
we have to do…
是保护那些美好的事物…
…is to separate out the things
that are pleasant…
不受那些骯脏的东西的侵染
…from the things that are unpleasant.
那是贝蒂.帕克,是吗?
那是卑劣的行为
That’s Betty Parker.
That is an outrage.
你们到底想干什么?
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
进来.立刻!
Get in here. Now.
你以为这是玩具吗?
You think this is a toy?
你以为这是你自己的该死的彩色书吗?
You think it’s your own little
goddamn coloring book?
这只是巧合
狂风暴雨可不是巧合
Look, it just sort of happened.
A deluge doesn’t just happen.
电闪雷鸣也不是巧合
Bolts of lightning don’t just happen.
我没有犯错
I didn’t do anything wrong.
啊,没有?
让我给你看点东西
Oh, no? Let me show you something.
过去,试试
Go on, try it.
砰!就那儿!
你管那个叫什么?
Boom! Right there.
What do you call that, huh?
你不属于这里
You know, you don’t deserve this place.
你不配呆在这个天堂
You don’t deserve to live in this paradise.
我给你的遥控器在哪里?
干嘛?
Where’s the remote control I gave you?
Why?
因为你就要回家了
你个小傻瓜…
Because you’re coming home,
you little twerp…
我要把这个世界变回原来的样子
…and I’m gonna put this place
back the way it was.
我不会让你得逞的
什么
I can’t let you do that.
What?
很抱歉
我不能让你得逞
I’m sorry.
I’m not gonna let you do that.
把那个该死的遥控器给我!
Just give me the damn remote. Ow.
我现在要走了
你哪里都不准去
I’m gonna go now.
You’re not going anywhere.
你要找到那个遥控器然后回家…
You’re gonna get that remote
and come home…
而我们要让所有人
回到过去的幸福生活
…and we’re gonna make
everybody happy again.
你急着去哪儿?
这太不友好了
Hey. Where you going in such a hurry?
Now, that’s not real friendly.
我们看看她是不是和她的画一样
Let’s see if she looks like her picture.
She’s real pretty.
你不是想表示友好吗?
Yeah, you wanna be friendly, don’t you?
你为什么不让我们看看
漂亮的蓝色装饰下面是什么?
Why don’t you show us
what’s under that nice blue dress?
好,来吧!
Yeah, come on.
你去哪儿?
无处可走了
Hey, where you going?
There’s nowhere to go over there.
那蓝色帘子很可爱
You know, that is a lovely shade of blue.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think that’s
a lovely shade of blue?
出去!
Get out of here!
走!快走!
Go on! Go! Get out of here!
你没事吧?

Are you okay?
Yeah.
什么?
What?
没事了.他不在那里面
It’s okay. He’s not in there.
没事了.还好吗?
Hey. Hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. All right?
我带你离开这里,好吗?
I’m gonna get you out of here, all right?
你还行吗?
Are you okay?
让他们过来!
Keep them coming.

不,玛丽.休.最好走这里
No!
No, Mary Sue. It’s better this way.
这是我一生中度过的唯一一本书…
This is the only book I’ve ever
read in my whole life…
请别把它扔到火里!
…and you’re not gonna put it
on that fire.
请把书给我!
Just give me the book.
玛丽.休
Mary Sue.
珍妮弗
Jennifer.
是我
It’s me.
我们进去
Let’s go inside.

Hello?
我只是想让一切变得更好
Just thought I’d try to tidy it up a bit.
没事的.没事的
Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们清理完了
一切又会恢复正常
Once we sweep it up,
it’ll be all right again.
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
他说得对.我们…
He’s right. Let’s…
帮我一下,好吗?
Here. Help me with this, will you?
好的.把这个放在这儿
Good. Put this up in here.
公民们!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!