-麦圣泰
-迈吉提
Mclntyre’s.
McGinty’s.
错.麦圣泰.还记得吗?
No. Mclntyre’s. Remember?
要买♥♥最好的男装
For the very best in men’s attire
请去麦圣泰
Head right down to Mclntyre’s
对了
That’s right.
请听好…
Listen…
你为什么不换这个遥控器呢?
…why don’t you take
this remote instead?
它可有点魔力
It’s got a little more oomph in it.
魔力?
千真万确.像那样的大家伙?
Oomph?
Sure. Big beautiful set like that?
它能让你置身戏中
You want something that’ll
put you right in the show.
太棒了.我们就要它了
It’s great. We’ll take it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
唔,我该走了
Well, I better get going.
你的节目快开始了…
Your show’s almost on…
你的约会时间也快到了
…and it’s almost time for your date.
现在要小心了
Take care, now.
无论是在奔驰在印第安纳的乡间小路上…
Whether it’s on the track…
还是穿梭在街道中
只有新的宾赛机油…
…or just driving around the block,
only new Pennzoil with…
节目消息…
For program information, just…
宝贝,我回来了
太好了
Honey, I’m home.
Great.
我们一起看看
没门
Let me see that.
No way.
喂,玛丽.休
为什么不肯借我收音机?
Gee whiz, Mary Sue,
why can’t I borrow your radio?
我答应借给贝蒂.简了
I promised Betty Jean she could use it.
你在意吗?
这是我一生中最重要的时刻!
Do you mind? This is only
the most important moment of my life.
算了吧,詹!
我已经等了一年了!
Forget it, Jen. I’ve waited a year for this.
嗨,戴维
把它给我!
Come on, David, just give it to me.
-算了吧!
-不行,巴德!
Forget it!
No way, Bud.
算了吧,玛丽.休!
Forget it, Mary Sue.
嗨,巴德!
那是我的!还我!
Come on, Bud. It’s mine. Give it back.
哦,老天
Oh, my God.
-怎么了?
-不知道
What happened?
I’m not sure.
嗨,斯伯特.嗨,玛芬
Hi, sport. Hi, Muffin.
最好快点
你要迟到了
Better get a move on.
You’ll be late for school.
-你怎么了?
-我不知道
What did you do?
I don’t know.
看看我!一脸苍白!
Look at me. I’m pasty.
这里!
Psst. Over here.
告诉你今天你很走运
Told you it was your lucky day.
你肯定觉得我疯了
I bet you thought
I was just a fan or something.
出什么事了?
这是奇迹.
What happened?
A miracle.
每当我以为找对人了…
Every time I thought
I’d found someone…
他们的表现就会令我失望
他们可能知道之前的情节
…they’d turn out to disappoint me.
They’d know all the early episodes…
却不知道后来的
他们可能知道玛芬的全部
…but they wouldn’t know the later ones.
They’d know all about Muffin…
却对巴德一无所知
…but they wouldn’t know about Bud.
到底他妈的出了什么事?
What the hell is going on?
在这里不能说这种话
Shh. Can’t talk like that here.
你是在…唔,要知道
You’re in… Well, you know.
巴德,玛丽.休
早餐在桌上
Bud, Mary Sue, breakfast is on the table.
我们在欢乐谷?
We’re in Pleasantville?
梦想成真,哈?
A dream come true, huh?
听着,这并不好玩
Listen, this really isn’t funny.
再过五分钟,我就有个很重要的约会!
I have a very important date
in five minutes.
你不用再担心那个了
You don’t have to worry
about that anymore.
讨厌

Bitch.
No!
你必须把我们从这个地方弄出去!
You have got to get us out of here.
-我为什么要这么做?
-因为我们不属于这儿!
Why would I do that?
Because we don’t belong.
你们当然属于这里
麦圣泰百货公♥司♥…
Oh, sure, you do.
Mclntyre’s department store.
他们的父亲穿得像黑♥马♥王子
那很华丽,巴德
Their father dressed as Prince Charming.
That was gorgeous, Bud.
-我叫戴维!
-哦,老天!
My name is David.
Oh, God.
你表示感谢的方式真特别
This is a strange way
of showing your appreciation.
嗨,我们感激不尽
真的
Hey, we appreciate it. We really do.
我们现在就想回家
We just wanna go home now.
要知道我费了多久才找到你们
But you don’t know how long
I’ve been looking for someone like you.
我很失望
I’m very disappointed.
其实,是有点难过
In fact, I’m starting
to get a little upset.
不,别难过
No, don’t get upset.
换了是你,你就不难过吗?
你花了几年时间去找一个人
Well, wouldn’t you?
You look for someone for years.
你殚精竭虑-
You pour your heart into it.
这是特别优待,你们懂吗!
This is a privilege, you know.
我觉得现在说这些还不是时候
I don’t think I better
talk about this now.
你们要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我们谈这个之前,我想先冷静一下
I don’t think we should discuss this
until I’m more composed.
等一下!
Wait a minute.
可能过一阵我就不会这么激动了!
Maybe in a while
when I’m not so emotional.
我需要一两周来改变看法!
Give you a week or two
to change your attitude.
回来!
Come back!
回来!
Come back!
一两周?
A week or two?
想想妈和爸?
Think Mom and Da?
会那么笨
Being silly.
哦,天那
会发生什么?
Oh, God.
What’s gonna happen?
不知道.这不可能
怎么会这样?
I don’t know. It’s not possible.
Is it possible?
巴德,玛丽.休
你们的早餐要凉了
Bud, Mary Sue,
your breakfast is getting cold.
决不可能
It can’t be possible.
嗨,快来,孩子们
Well, come on, kids.
你们不能空着肚子去上学
You’re not going off to school
without a hot breakfast inside you.
齐步走
Forward march.
你穿那件运动服很讨人喜欢
玛丽.休
I just love you in that sweater, Mary Sue.
过奖了
It’s so flattering.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好,孩子们.最好快点
否则你们要迟到了
Morning, kids. Better get a move on,
or you’ll be late for school.
难以置信
我有同感
I don’t believe this.
Neither do I.
嗨,快的吃吧
Well, come on, dig in.
如你所愿,我在里面放了蓝莓
I put blueberries in them
just the way you like.
嗨,糖果,很晚了
Well, come on, sweetie.
It’s getting late.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!