请问是谁
Yes, who is it?
本杰明 安吉洛的弟弟
Benjamin, Angelo’s brother.
之前我发过一封电报
I sent a telegram.
欢迎
Hello!
我是米兰达 你的嫂子
I’m Miranda, your sister-in-law.
算是吧
Well, sort of.
我还没有过嫂子呢
Never had a sister-in-law before.
我很荣幸
Lucky me.
我该怎么叫你 本杰明
What should I call you? Benjamin?
叫我本尼就行了
Bennie is good.
你加入海军了吗 本尼
Are you in the navy, Bennie?
不 我在一艘巡洋舰上工作 无穷线号♥
No, I work on a cruise ship, infinity lines.
干一些服务生的活
I’m a waiter, sort of.
你比我想象中要年轻多了
You are much younger than I thought.
星期天我就十八岁了
I will celebrate 18 on Sunday.
只剩三天了
In three days!
到时候我来开一个派对
I’ll throw a party.
太好了
Great.
我去看看他睡了没
Let me see if he is awake.
因为他很难入睡
Because he has a hard time falling asleep, you know?
泰特罗
Tetro.
还醒着吗 你弟弟来了
Are you awake? Your brother is here.
哥哥重拾写作梦时 我还是个小孩
I was just a little kid when he went on his writing sabbatical.
那也是我最后一次看见他
It was the last time I saw him.
能见到你我很开心 本尼
I’m so happy to see you, Bennie…
所有这一切 都让我开心 可
and to meet you and all that, but …
他不想再跟家里有任何瓜葛了
he really doesn’t want to know his family any more.
他要出来了吧
Guess he’s about.
不 是要我进去
No. He wants me to go in.
今晚你可以住在这里
But you can stay here tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
他确实有些
You know, he’s really…
希望你不要因此而伤心
I don’t want it to have your feelings hurt.
晚安 亲爱的 休息吧
Good night, sweet. Rest.
我发誓 以后会回来接你
“I promise you that I’ll come back and get you.”
爱你的 安吉洛哥哥
“Love, your brother Angelo”
我的天
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
What the fuck happened to you?
撞巴士上了
I walked into a bus.
她给你弄咖啡了吗
She get your coffee?
没 我刚醒 她对我很好
No, I just woke up. She’s been really nice.
我讨厌很好
I hate nice.
特别是”很好”这词 真♥他♥妈♥恶心
Especially the word. I hate the word nice.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你怎么了 本尼
What happened, Bennie?
跟大人物干了一架吗
You’re getting a fight with the great one?
我从军校跑了出来
I ran away from military school.
有点像越狱
Escaped from prison, more like it.
原来如此
Tell me about it.
爸爸找不着我
Dad does not know where I am.
我会穿军装 所以得到了这份工作
I got this job because I knew how to wear a uniform.
我谎报了年龄
I lied about my age.
为了离家出走吗
Just took off.
没错
Yes.
跟你一样
Just like you.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
早上好
Good morning.
瞧瞧我的宝贝
Look how beautiful
多漂亮
my baby is.
瞧这脸蛋
Look at that face.
她的秀发就像艾娃·加德纳
Doesn’t she look like Ava Gardner with the hair like that?
艾娃·加德纳是谁
Who is Ava Gardner?
你来找我真让我惊讶 本尼
I’m surprised to hear from you, Bennie.
船的引擎发生故障了
Well, that boat had an engine malfunction.
估计要四五天才能修好
It will take about four or five days to fix it.
你在船上工作 是吗
So, you’re working on a ship, huh?
来吧
Come on.
我其实只是个服务生 而且受你的影响
Well, just… I’m a waiter, but caught that travel bug…
染上了旅游癖
…through you.
受我影响
Through me!
希望没给你别的影响 本尼
Well then, let’s hope that’s all you caught, Bennie.
还记得你搬进阁楼时
You remember when you moved in the attic
收集的那些地图吗
and you had all those maps?
记得吗 塔希提岛 太平洋岛屿 皮特凯恩岛
Remember that? With Tahiti and Pacific and Pitcairn island?
他们在修船的引擎 对吗
So, they are fixing the engine on the boat, right?
-对 -不会影响你在船上睡觉吧
– Yes. – So you can still sleep on the boat?
你可以住我们这
You can stay with us.
怎么样 泰特罗
Why not, Tetro?
只有一星期而已
It’s only one week.
出去转转 带他逛逛博卡区
Let’s go out and show him the Boca.
好吧 咱们出去走走
Okay, let’s go for a walk.
-去吧 穿上裤子 -好的
– Go ahead, put your pants on. – Okay.
小本尼
Little Bennie…
强壮的水手
Able body seaman.
我连服务生都算不上
I’m not even a waiter.
算不上
Not even…
带他先冲个澡
Take Bennie in the shower and I’ll
-我十分钟就好 -米兰达
– be ready in 10 minutes. – Miranda.
就我们俩 好吗
Just me and him, ok?
当然
Sure.
没问题
Of course.
听着
Listen.
你只能待一周 知道吗
You stay one week, okay?
船一动 你也跟着走人
When your boat sails, you’re on it.
好的 谢谢 安吉
Sure. Thanks, Angie.
安吉不存在了 我的名字是泰特罗
Angie is dead. My name is Tetro.
-早啊 泰特罗 -早上好
– Hello, Tetro! – Good morning.
-你还好吗 -不错
– How are you? – What’s up?
坐吧
Sit here.
-早啊 泰特罗 你好吗 -你好
– Hello, Tetro, how are you? – Hello.
-你怎么样了 -西尔瓦娜
– How are you? – Silvana!
-怎么了 -这是我的朋友本杰明
– Okay? – This is my friend Benjamin.
也是我的朋友
Well, my friend too.
你还好吗 稍等 马上就来
How are you? Now come, yes.
我怎么成朋友了 不是弟弟吗
How come you say I am your friend and not your brother?
你会西班牙语吗
Do you speak Spanish?
听得懂这些
Enough to understand that.
这里的人不了解我
People around here don’t know much about me.
米兰达甚至不知道我们的父亲是谁
Miranda doesn’t even know who our father is.
我想这样保持下去
I’d like to keep it that way.
我无所谓 真的
I don’t care. Yes.
-什么 -如果我
– What? – It’s just gonna be the
我问不出任何问题的话
tough holding on a conversation…
谈话很难继续聊下去
if I can’t ask any questions.
是谁非想要聊天的
Who wants a conversation?
不是我
Not me.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-弗洛拉蛋糕 给泰特罗的 -谢谢
– Pasta flora, specially for Tetro. – Thank you.
半月饼干
Medias lunas.
好了
Ready…
牛奶
Milk.
-慢用 -来了
– Please. – Yes, I’m coming.
你为什么来这 本尼
So why did you come here, Bennie?
我不喜欢回答问题
I don’t like questions.
别学我
Don’t do me.
你是你 我是我 知道吗
Do you, I’ll do me, okay?
可这 这不公平
It’s just… it’s not fair.
你一走了之 再没回来接我
You left and never came back and got me.
一个解释也没有
And I didn’t get like an explanation.
你是我的哥哥吗
You’re my brother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!