我很抱歉
So, listen, I’m sorry that
我没有去医院看你
I didn’t come see you down at the hospital.
你知道我很怕去那些地方
You know how those places creep me out,
公♥司♥也正在扩张期
and the firm’s been expanding.
我一直在帮着爸爸忙餐厅的事
I’ve been helping Papa with the restaurant
他需要做个正规生意
because he needs to have a legitimate business.
需要返税
He needs a tax return.
那些赌球赢来的的钱
With all the money that he’s making with his bookmaking,
会招惹来麻烦
they’re gonna come after him.
这样看起来好像是我赢来的
And then it looks like I’m making,
我会做公♥司♥合伙人
I’m gonna make partner at the firm.
我都不知道还有什么能对你说的了
Well, I don’t even know what to say to you anymore.
你失去了妻子
You lost your wife,
而我快订婚了
I’m getting engaged,
我希望我能告诉你诸如此类的事情
and I wanna be able to tell you about those kind of things.
你的房♥子被卖♥♥了
You lost your house,
我快要有个新家了
I’m getting a new house.
你丢了工作 我在公♥司♥风生水起
You lost your job, things are going great for me at the firm.
别再谈这些
Maybe stop talking about all the stuff
你过得多好他过得多坏的事了
that’s good for you and bad for him.
随他去吧 我们在看比赛呢
Just, you know, leave it alone. We’re watching the game.
那我就
You know what, I’m just gonna,
我就 我就不说了
I’m just gonna, I’m just gonna stop talking.
我还是闭嘴吧
I’m gonna shut my mouth.
用我朋友丹尼常说的一句话就是
As my friend Danny would say
我一无所有 能给你的只有爱了 兄弟
I got nothing but love for you, brother.
没错没错 说的太好了
That’s right. That’s right. That’s nice. That’s nice.
谢天谢地 终于说完了
Well, thank God, finally.
-德肖恩·杰克逊的球服 -合身吗
-DeSean Jackson. -Yeah. Did it fit?
我穿着去罗尼家吃饭了
I wore it to Ronnie’s for dinner.
很漂亮的球服 我很喜欢那件
Beautiful jersey. I love that jersey.
维罗妮卡不喜欢
Veronica didn’t like it.
维罗妮卡讨厌球服
Veronica hates the jersey.
不管干什么 别忘了限制令好吗
Whatever you do, watch out for that restraining order, okay?
别让蒂凡尼给你招惹什么麻烦事
Don’t let Tiffany get you in trouble.
帕特 你在计划什么事 我知道的
Pat, you’re up to something, I know.
像蒂凡尼 丹尼或者我这样的人
People like Tiffany, or Danny, or me,
也许知道些你们所不知道的事
maybe we know something that you guys don’t know, okay?
你们想过这点吗
Did you ever think about that?
可能我们能理解有些事因为我们更…
Maybe we understand something because we’re more-
我们有第六感 其实每个人都有
We have a sixth sense. I mean, everybody’s got it.
只不过不是所有人都能发掘出来
Everybody’s just not in touch with it.
-你怎么样啊 帕特 -天呐
-How you doing, Pat? -Jesus.
我猜他的第六感忘了告诉他警♥察♥要来了
I guess his sixth sense forgot to tell him the cops were coming.
我要把他带回医院
I’m taking him back to the hospital.
为什么 不不不 他不是通过了吗
Why? No, no, he passed his thing, right?
首先 去查一查法律程序的最新进展
First of all, check with the latest legal development.
我们接到电♥话♥
Well, we got a call that
说他们在判刑期限的时限内
they did convert you to a Mental Hygiene Law
修改了你的审批状态 所以
admission status by the deadline of your sentence, so…
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是不是老鹰队的球迷
Are you an Eagles fan or are you not an Eagles fan?
我是他们的球迷
I’m an Eagles fan.
那不就行了
Well then, what’s the problem?
他哪儿也不会去的
He’s not goin’ anywhere.
让他看完比赛就行了
Just let him finish the game, that’s all.
手帕起作用了
The handkerchief is working.
我们快打赢海鹰队了 二十比十七
We’re killing the Seahawks, twenty-seventen.
你搞什么啊 让他留下吧 求你了
What’s the matter with you? Let him stay, please!
我搞不懂跟你说的手帕有什么屁关系
I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about the handkerchief?
海鹰队要输了 我们要赢了 我很开心
And I’m glad that the Seahawks are losing and we’re winning,
但我还是得带丹尼·麦克丹尼尔斯
but I gotta take Danny McDaniels
回巴尔的摩
back to Baltimore, alright?
回了巴尔的摩他可以再为自己的案子申辩
He can contest his case from Baltimore.
根据精神卫生法你们错了 你们错了
Not correct about the Mental Hygiene Law. You’re not correct.
你们该为自己感到羞愧
You guys oughta be ashamed of yourselves.
我用保险金造了这个
I used the insurance money to build this.
我自己设计的
I designed it.
地板全是硬橡木的
All the floors are hard oak.
用来跳舞弹性很好
It has good bounce for dancers.
我也不是那么出色的舞者 不过管他呢
I’m not that great of a dancer, but who cares?
这也算种精神治疗而且很有趣
It’s therapy and it’s fun.
墙也都很厚
And the walls are good
这样不管把音乐放多大声别人也听不到
because I can play music really loud without anybody hearing.
你睡哪里
Where you sleep?
楼上 这是个车♥库♥ 我改造过了
Upstairs. It’s a garage, I just renovated it.
我在想要不要在这里装个芭蕾扶手
You know, I was thinking about putting a ballet barre here.
你打算什么时候交给她
When are you gonna give it to her?
什么
What?
写给尼基的信
The letter to Nikki.
可能今晚吧
Probably tonight.
真的吗
Really?
罗尼和维罗妮卡还有我今晚过去看她
Ronnie and Veronica and I are gonna see her tonight.
其实我把第一段改掉了
Oh, I actually changed the first paragraph.
我写了些有关莎士比亚的东西
I did this thing about shakespeare and
那样会比较浪漫
how it’s very romantic-
考虑到将来如果她想跳舞的话
and that maybe in the future if she wanted to go dancing,
经过这些训练我也能跟她一起跳
I can be able to do that because of all the training that-
挺好的 真的不错
No, that’s good, that’s really good.
我猜你是好老师
I assume you’re a good teacher.
当然 我是说 我希望如此
Yeah. I mean, I hope so.
也许我们两个你都能教 懂我的意思吗
Maybe you can teach us both, you know what I mean?
我也写到了我为你做这些有多么无私
And I also mentioned how generous it is, what I’m doing for you.
的确很无私
Yeah. It’s really generous.
我无私贡献
You know, being of service.
因为你有求于我
Yeah. To your need.
我们从简单的开始
All right, let’s start simple.
从那个角开始 朝我走过来
Start at that corner, walk towards me.
走过这个房♥间
Walk across the room.
我们能换个交易吗 别跳舞了
Can we do something else besides the dance deal?
你♥他♥妈♥耍我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我手工活做的不错
I’m good with a hammer.
你有什么要修的吗
You want me to fix something?
说好了就是说好了
A deal is a deal.
我知道 我只不过觉得
I know. Okay. I was just suggesting
说不定能想出更好的方案
that maybe there’s a better scenario.
你干嘛不假装我是尼基朝我走过来
Why don’t you walk towards me like I’m Nikki.
你只能通过走路来表达
And the only way to convey how much you’ve missed me
你有多想我 只能通过你缓慢的脚步
is by your walk. By your slow walk.
你不能说话 只能走路
You can’t talk. Only walk.
-我不会照做的 -快点
-I’m not doing it. -Do it.
不 那样太蠢了
No. That’s stupid.
不走就不给你送信
No walk, no letter.
假装我是尼基走过来 来吧
Walk to me like I’m Nikki, come on.
快点 我是尼基 来啊
Do it. I’m Nikki. Come on.
你不是尼基
You’re not Nikki.
走到一半的时候再抬头
Don’t look up until you’re halfway here.
就这样 还没到
That’s right. Not yet.
感觉到了吗 就是这样的感情
Do you feel that? That’s emotion.
我什么都没感觉到
I don’t feel anything.
有人跟你说过汤米是怎么死的吗
Has anybody ever told you how Tommy died?
没有
No.
我们结婚有三年零五天了
We were married for three years and five days,
我很爱他
and I loved him.
但是最后那几个月
But for the last couple months,
我对上♥床♥完全提不起任何兴趣
I just wasn’t into sex at all.
好像我们根本没共同语言
It just felt like we were so different
而且我很抑郁
and I was depressed.
有一部分原因在我自己
Some of that is just me,
有一部分原因是他希望我生孩子
some of it was he wanted me to have kids

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!