我要吵醒整给小区 我不在乎
Let the whole neighborhood wake up! I don’t care!
帕特 别吵
Pat! Stop it!
别吵 停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我想要
I want it!
那是我的结婚录像 我的结婚录像
It’s my wedding! It’s my wedding video!
帕特 停下 别喊了 别喊
Pat! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
我看不到结婚录像 却能听到那该死的歌♥
I can’t watch my wedding video, but I can hear the fucking song
妈妈
Mom?
你在干什么 你打你妈妈
What the fuck you doing?! You hit your mother?!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
住手
Stop it!
放开我 爸爸
Get off me, Dad!
别打他
Stop hitting him!
别打他
Stop hitting him!
我没打他 是他在打我
I’m not hitting him! He’s hitting me!
对不起 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up.
索拉塔诺先生 我接到很多报♥警♥
Mister Solatano, I got a lot of calls.
小区的居民很害怕 我得过来一趟
People in the neighborhood are scared. I gotta come in.
你家发生了什么
How are we doing in here?
你很多邻居都报♥警♥了
There are a lot of reports from your neighbors,
我们接到很多电♥话♥
we got a lot of phone calls.
尼基被人控制了
Nikki is being manipulated and controlled.
你得告诉她
You have to talk to her.
你坐下
Hey, sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
你得打住这些疯狂的想法
You gotta stop with these crazy theories.
他是警♥察♥ 你要干什么
He’s a cop. What are you doing?
是药物问题 但他已经没事了
It’s a medication problem, but he’s fine now.
是吗 没事了 你想把他送回巴尔的摩吗
Oh yeah? He’s fine now? You wanna send him back to Baltimore?
他在精神病院办公室的大爆发我们都知道
We know all about the explosion at the psychiatrist’s office.
什么
What?
什么大爆发 克里夫在说谎 不是这样
What explosion? No. Cliff is lying, that’s not true.
他不能把那个说出去
He’s not allowed to talk about that.
上帝啊 是谁
Jesus Christ, who’s that?
看住他
Keep an eye on him.
是躁郁症发作吗
Is this a bipolar episode?
滚开 混小子
Get outta here, you little fuckin’ idiot!
-滚开 -救命啊 救命
-Get outta here! -Someone, help me! Help me!
你不能把这告诉尼基 警官
You can’t tell Nikki about this, officer.
我要写份报告
Look, I gotta make out a report.
不不不 先生
No, no, no, listen, sir.
坐下来
Sit down.
他追我 他在追我 救命
He’s chasing me! This guy’s chasing me! Help me!
坐下
Sit down!
对不起 我可以给你写封信
I’m sorry. I could just write you a letter
你只需给我五分钟
and you could just let me have five minutes,
我给你解释我恢复得有多好
explaining how much better I’m doing.
法♥院♥命令你 活动范围在方圆五百英尺内
There’s a court order against you, five hundred feet.
听我说
Listen to me!
我要拿走这个死相机
And I’ll take that fucking camera
把它砸到你的狗头上
and I’m gonna break it over your fuckin’ head,
然后我再来采访你
then I’m gonna come back and interview you about
脑袋被相机砸的滋味如何
what it’s like to get that fuckin’ camera broken over your head!
你…你笑什么
You… what are you laughing about?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
回去睡觉吧 派对结束 散场了
Go back to sleep. The party’s over. Show’s over.
这无法反映我的状态 你不能 拜托
This is not a reflection of where I’m at. You can’t… please,
你不能告诉她 你不能告诉尼基
you can’t tell her any of this You can’t tell Nikki about this.
你还是闭嘴吧
You need to pipe down.
还好吧
Everything all right?
谁敲的门
Who was at the door?
是谁 爸爸
Who was that, Dad?
是个拿相机的小鬼
It was that kid with the camera.
很好 我要把这个写完
Good luck. I gotta write this up.
拜托 别写 我不想让她知道
Come on, don’t write it up! I don’t want her to see this!
没事了 没事 我们很好 谢谢
It’s okay, everything is okay. We’re fine, thank you,
非常感激 谢谢你
we appreciate it. Thank you.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
举重弄伤了
Weight lifting accident.
听起来像瞎掰的
That sounds like bullshit.
你为什么路过我家
Why’d you run by my house?
我们昨晚的对话让你不开心了吗
Did our little conversation get you upset last night?
这是我的路线好吗 你走开
Hey, this is my route, okay? Just back off.
这是我的小区 你刚路过了我家
This is my neighborhood. You just ran by my house.
我喜欢自己跑步好吗
I like to run by myself, okay?
我也是
Me too.
我喜欢自己跑 你别跟着了
Hey, I like to run alone! Will you stop?
什么
What?
-我在这跑步 -我也是
-I’m running here! -Me too!
你怎么不换个地方
Well then, why don’t you run somewhere else?
这有成千上万条路可以跑
There’s a fucking ton of roads to run in!
你想怎么样
What are you trying to do?
我就喜欢这条路 这是我住的街区
I like this road. This is my neighborhood.
拜托
Oh, come on, please!
冷静点 疯子
Calm down, crazy.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?!
我结婚了
I’m married!
我也是
So am I!
你要干什么 你老公死了
What the fuck are you doing? Your husband’s dead!
你老婆呢
Where is your wife?
你疯了
You’re crazy!
我可不像你 刚从巴尔的摩的医院出院
I’m not the one that just got out of that hospital in Baltimore.
我也不是个荡♥妇♥
I’m not the big slut!
对不起 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我曾经确实是个婊♥子♥ 可现在不是了
I was a big slut, but I’m not anymore.
有时我就是很不检点 很放荡
There’s always gonna be a part of me that’s sloppy and dirty,
可我喜欢这样
but I like that,
就像我喜欢我的其他性格一样
with all the other parts of myself.
你敢这么说你自己吗 混♥蛋♥
Can you say the same about yourself, fucker?!
你会得饶人处且饶人吗 你懂这些吗
Can you forgive? Are you any good at that?
看来你昨晚遇到点麻烦
You seemed to have trouble last night.
让我把昨晚的事说清楚
Let me just set the record straight about last night.
打伤我妈是无意的 我也因此恨我自己
Hurting my mother was a mistake and I hate myself for it,
我讨厌自己有病 也希望能控制好病情
and I hate my illness and I want to control it.
而我爸
My father, on the other hand,
昨晚却毫不犹豫地把我扇个半死
had no trouble slapping the shit out of me last night,
我可没有还手
which I did not return
我要是还手 说不定就把他打死了
Cause I could’ve killed him and I didn’t.
他毕竟都65岁了
He’s sixty-five years old.
你不认为我能把他揍个半死吗
You don’t think I could’ve beat the shit out of him? I mean…
他只是怕你伤害妈妈
He was scared for your mother
而你也把他打伤了
and you hurt him as well.
没错 昨晚就是一团糟 行了吧
Yes, last night was a mess. Okay?
我想 他只是尽力而为了
And I think he probably just tried to do his best.
帕特 你自己得有个对策
Pat, you have to have a strategy.
之前我也跟你说过
I told you earlier.
你得学会辨别这些情绪
You need to recognize these feelings coming to you,
否则你就得被送回巴尔的摩
otherwise you will be sent back to Baltimore.
所以 一旦你有了这种情绪
So when you get these feelings,
你需要到一个安静的环境
you need to get to a quieter place,
尽你所能保持冷静
and be at peace with yourself, however you can.
我同意 但说着容易做起来难
Yeah, but that’s easier said than done.
你必须这么做 你别无选择 精益求精
You have to do it. You have no choice. Excelsior.
精益求精 听着
Yeah, Excelsior. Listen,
我想让你转交尼基一封信 行吗
I have a letter I want you to give Nikki, Okay?
不行
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!