我可以消失在你视线里 好吗
if you just read it, alright?
这简直就是件蠢事
This is so fucked up.
嗯 读吧
Yeah, just read it.
亲爱的蒂凡尼…
Dear Tiffany…
我知道那封信其实是你写的
I know you wrote the letter.
与我的疯癫匹配的唯一方法
The only way you could meet my craziness
就是你自己也做疯疯癫癫的事
was by doing something crazy yourself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我在第一眼看到你时就爱上了你
I knew it the minute I met you.
原谅我花了那么长时间才付诸行动
I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up.
我反应比较迟钝 帕特
I just got stuck. Pat.
这是我一周前写的
I wrote that a week ago.
一周前?
You wrote that a week ago?
没错
Yes, I did.
一个星期以来 你都任由我把你骗得团团转
You let me lie to you for a week?
我想耍一下浪漫
I was trying to be romantic.
你爱我?
You love me?
我爱你
Yeah, I do.
那就得了
Okay.
世界在周日前可以用十种方法让你心碎
The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday,
毋庸置疑
that’s guaranteed.
这点我无法解释
And I can’t begin to explain that
我也无法解释所有人包括我内心的疯狂
or the craziness inside myself and everybody else,
但你知道吗
but guess what?
周日现在又成为了我最爱
Sunday is my favorite day again.
我想起每一个人为我付出一切
I think of everything everyone did for me
让我感觉我是如此幸运
and I feel like a very lucky guy.
我们要赢维京队3分
We have to beat the Vikings by three.
让你6分
I’m giving you a six,
够慷慨了吧
which is very generous
看在你上次输了的份上嘛
after the beating you just took.
那现在还谈什么
So what are we doing,
已经没什么好商量的吧
what are we talking about here?
我想如果这一轮赢了的话
I’d like to do another parlay
才再来一盘双重赌
if we make it to the next round, that’s all.
可我们肯定能赢这一轮的啊
But we are gonna make it to the next round.
我们肯定会打败…
We’re gonna beat…
不 那是我的牌
No, that was me that did that.
不 那是我的
No, that was me.
我的
That was me.
是我出的J
I played the Jack.
你把面包屑 大蒜放进牛排里
So you put the bread crumbs, the garlic in the steak
然后用牙签卷起来吗
and you roll it up with the toothpicks?
没错 大概放3个多小时吧
Yeah. For, maybe three hours, plus.
一切都好
Everything’s good.
我懂
I got you, you’re all down.
不 兰迪在抱怨呢
No, Randy, he’s complaining.
他又输了一大笔钱 在鬼哭狼嚎的
You know he lost a lot of money. He’s moaning and groaning.
多亏了兰迪 餐厅正在筹建中
The restaurant’s happening because of Randy,
所以一切都好
so everything’s good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!