为什么
Why?
因为你有限制令
Because you have a restraining order.
那我留你有何用 伙计
What good are you, man?
你昨天晚上
Why did you have this overwhelming urgency
怎么就那么急着想看婚礼录像
to see your wedding video last night?
我也不知道 也许是因为虽然我结婚了
Oh, I don’t know, because I’m married
却有8个半月没见着自己老婆了
and I haven’t seen my wife in eight and a half months?
也许是你觉得尼基现在不在身边
Maybe you think that Nikki’s not around
而蒂凡尼又是这么迷人
and Tiffany’s an attractive girl
如果你被蒂凡尼吸引了
and if you get drawn towards Tiffany,
你就不可能让尼基回到你身边了吧
you will spoil your chances of getting Nikki back to you?
猜得不赖 琼斯医生
Not bad, Doctor Jones.
不过我想我不会搞砸和尼基的关系的
But I don’t think I’m gonna blow it with Nikki
因为蒂凡尼就是个荡♥妇♥
because Tiffany’s a slut.
你怎么知道她是荡♥妇♥
Why is she a slut?
在罗尼那儿吃完晚饭后
After the dinner at Ronnie’s,
她原话是这么说的 我们可以到后屋
she said, quote, “We can go to the back house
只要把灯关了 你想怎么搞我都行
and you can fuck me as long as we turn the lights out.”
她戴着结婚戒指居然还这么说
Unquote. And she still wears her wedding ring.
所以她真是个忠贞守寡的荡♥妇♥啊
So she’s a loyal, married-to-a-dead-guy slut.
也许她只是需要个朋友
Maybe she just needs a friend
她以为提出和你做♥爱♥
and she thought if she offers you sex,
能更容易让你变成她的朋友
it will be easier for you to become friends with her.
她说了 她不再是荡♥妇♥
She said she’s not a whore anymore,
但她喜欢自己这一点
but she likes that part of herself
就像她喜欢她的其他性格一样
along with all the other parts of herself
还问我敢不敢这么说自己
and can I say the same?
你敢吗
Can you?
这是…你是在问我
Is that…? You’re asking that,
你是真的想问我这个问题吗
you’re really asking me that question?
没错
Yes.
就我这破性格 你没病吧
With all my crazy sad shit? What, are you fucking nuts?
帕特 希望是从自身寻找的
Pat, the silver lining thing is yours.
我说的这些你都明白
I’m just giving back your words to you.
事实上 你自己所谓的”破性格”
This “Crazy sad shit,” as you call it,
让你变得更快乐 更冷静
made you a happier, calmer person
并让你抱有一种积极的人生观
with a beautiful positive philosophy of
让你做户外运动 锻炼身体 读书
going outdoors, working out, and reading books.
不 跟书没关系
No, not the books.
你说过 尼基是罗尼 维罗妮卡和蒂凡尼的朋友
You said Nikki’s friends with Ronnie, Veronica and Tiffany.
所以 如果你和蒂凡尼成为朋友
So if you become friends with Tiffany,
尼基会觉得
Nikki will think that
你是一个和善 大度 宽宏大量的人
you’re a kind, generous, large-hearted person,
还乐于助人
who helps people in need,
再说蒂凡尼状态好得很 用不着多费心
who is basically thriving.
所以帮助蒂凡尼对你有好处的
So if you help Tiffany, it will be good for you.
你怎么知道我什么时候跑步
How do you know when I run?
我想说清楚一些事情
I wanted to clarify something.
我只想和你做朋友
I just want us to be friends.
你听见我说话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
干嘛非得跟我过不去
Why are you giving me such a hard time?
我没跟你过不去
No, I’m not giving you a hard time.
你就这么对我 我都不知道怎么应付了
I don’t know how to act with you when you do this shit.
你想在这家餐馆吃晚餐吗
You wanna have dinner at this diner?
7点半来接我
Pick me up at seven thirty.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
就在这里
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来一碗葡萄干小麦片
I’m gonna have a bowl of your Raisin Bran.
好的
Great!
我要杯茶
Tea.
马上送来
Be right back.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
葡萄干小麦片 牛奶
Raisin Bran. Milk.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想吃点这个吗
You want to share this?
你干嘛点葡萄干小麦片
Why did you order Raisin Bran?
你干嘛点杯茶
Why did you order tea?
因为你点了葡萄干小麦片
Because you ordered Raisin Bran.
我之所以点葡萄干小麦片
I ordered Raisin Bran
是因为我不想让你误以为这是次约会
because I didn’t want there to be any mistaking this for a date.
就算你点了葡萄干小麦片
It can still be a date
我仍然可以把这当成约会
if you order Raisin Bran.
这不是约会
It’s not a date.
你最近…你跳舞那事儿怎么样
So how’s your thing going, your dancing thing?
不错 你限制令那事儿怎么样了
It’s good. How’s your restraining order?
我可没把限制令当成我的事情
I wouldn’t actually call the restraining order “my thing”,
重新追回尼基才是 而且我进展相当不错
but getting back with Nikki is, and I’ve been doing pretty well.
除了在医生办公室发生的小意外之外
Except for a minor incident at the doctor’s office.
还有就是你把左邻右舍都吵醒的那个意外
And the so-called incident with the weights.
没错 那是和我父母有关的
Yeah. That was a thing with my parents.
我希望我可以写信给尼基 跟她解释一下
I wish I could just explain it all in a letter to Nikki
其实这都是小事
because it was minor
我还要跟她说 让她知道
and I could just explain it and let her know
我能管好我自己
that I’m actually not out of control
告诉她 我现在康复得很好
and that I’m actually doing really well.
我可以捎封信给尼基
I can get a letter to Nikki.
我到我姐那儿去的时候有时能见到她
I see her sometimes with my sister.
如果你能帮我把信带给尼基
It would be so amazing
那真是太棒了
if you could get a letter to Nikki from me.
我得瞒着维罗妮卡
I’d have to hide it from Veronica.
给你捎信绝对是违法的
She’s not into breaking the law,
她可不喜欢干违法的事
which this letter would definitely be doing.
但你会帮我的吧
But you would do it?
我得小心点 我和家人的关系已经够差了
I’d have to be careful. I’m already on thin ice with my family,
你真应该听听我是怎么丢掉饭碗的
you should hear how I lost my job.
那你是怎么丢的
How did you lose your job?
因为我…
By…
和办公室所有人都上过床
having sex with everybody in the office.
所有人
Everybody?
汤米死后我非常失落
I was very depressed after Tommy died.
当时我和很多人都睡过
It was a lot of people.
我们可以不谈这些
We don’t have to talk about it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你睡过多少人
How many were there?
11个
Eleven.
-天哪 -是挺多人的
-Wow. -I know.
-我不再跟你提这事儿了 -好的
-I’m not gonna talk about it anymore. -Okay.
我能最后再问一个问题吗
Can I ask you one more question?
-你睡过的有女人吗 -有
-Were there any women? -Yes.
-真的吗 -真的
-Really? -Yes.
-那是什么感觉 -很性感
-What was that like? -Hot.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
是那种…年纪比你大的女人
Was it like… older women,
就像一个很性感的老师 想诱惑挑逗你
a sexy teacher who wants to seduce you…
让我坐在她大腿上然后开搞 是的
Made me sit on her lap and do things? Yeah.
什么 你坐在她大腿上
What? You sat on her lap?

Mm-hmm.
-她会教你怎么做吗 -对
-She told you what to do? -Mm-hmm.
我的天啊 尼基很讨厌我说这些事
Oh… my God. Nikki hated when I talked like this.
她让我觉得自己说这些就像个变♥态♥
Made me feel like such a pervert.
-我看咱们还是换个话题吧 -我不介意
-Maybe we should change the subject. -I don’t mind it.
你真不介意吗
You don’t, do you?
不介意
No.
但后来那些人在上班时间掐架
But then people were getting into fights
在停车场里 还有洗手间…
in the parking lot at work, and in the bathroom…
老板就把我叫到办公室
and the boss called me in to his office and
想把这事儿都怪罪到我头上
tried to pin it all on me.
所以我就告他性骚扰
So I accused him of harassment

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!