这小子不错啊 这小子不错
He’s a good dude! He’s a good dude.
见鬼 亚洲入侵
Oh, shit! The Asian invasion!
每个礼拜都来
Every week!
杰克你最好拉住你弟弟
Jake you better get your brother.
那疯子要发作了
Cuckoo bird’s taking off.
帕特尔医生
Doctor Patel!
帕特 你怎么也在这儿
Pat! What are you doing here?
来看巨人队大败啊
We must beat the Giants, my brother.
我不应该在办公室以外的地方
I’m not supposed to be seeing you,
与你碰面的 对吧
right? Outside the office?
-帕特 -这是非法行为
-Pat, Pat. -That’s illegal!
今天我和你一样只是老鹰队的粉丝
Pat, today I’m your brother in green,
不是你的医生
not your therapist.
很高兴见到你
I’m so happy to see you.
你能来真是太好了
How wonderful that you are here!
杰克 这是克里夫 我的医生
Jake this is Cliff. This is my doctor, Cliff.
记住两件事
Look, two things.
留意为后场球员传球的泡沫掩护
We gotta watch that bubble screen for fuckin’ manning in the backfield
和确保在并列争球线上
and we gotta make sure we knock the receivers on their ass
能把对手干掉
on the line of scrimmage.
说的没错 那群垃圾
You can say that again. Those cocksuckers!
告诉你
Okay, you know what?
我没她的电♥话♥号♥码
I don’t have her phone number.
如果你真的想知道
If you want, if you really want,
自己去问维罗尼卡吧
you can call Veronica
她知道
beause she does,
但我不想和维罗妮卡说话
but I don’t want to talk to Veronica.
为什么
Why don’t you wanna talk to Veronica?
因为她总让我沮丧
Because she brings me down, man!
她让我很沮丧
She just brings me down.
你得学着改变自己
You have to change.
你不能就这样放弃婚姻
You’re not gonna throw the marriage away.
你们之间还有感情的
There’s some kind of love there.
我之前就留意到了
I know, I used to see it.
你们俩之间美妙的感情
You guys have a beautiful thing
只不过是某个地方出了点小问题罢了
that got broken somewhere along the line
你要用像脊椎指压治疗的方法
and you gotta fix it like a chiropractor.
逐步解决问题才行
You gotta give it a chiropractic adjustment.
我受不了那别扭的感觉了
Enough with awkwardness!
我不希望去你家
I don’t wanna walk in your house
却一句真心话都不能说
and not be able to say what I wanna say.
你说得对 伙计 你说得没错
You’re right, man. You’re right, you’re right,
老鹰队 冲啊
Eagles, baby! Yeah! Let’s go!
我靠 怎么这么臭
What the fuck? What’s that smell?
恶心的印度咖喱味 这儿是美国
Nasty Indian curry! This is America, baby!
滚回你的破地儿去
Go back to your country!
怎么回事
What, what’s wrong?
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
帕特 你别插手
Stay back, Pat. Stay back.
别去惹这些印度人
Leave the fucking Indians alone.
呆在这儿别动
Stay here, stay here!
我哪儿也不去
I’m not gonna go anywhere.
你可别打架
Don’t get in a fight!
不可以打架 不可以打架
I’m not gonna fight. I’m not gonna fight.
别碰我哥
Not my brother!
你们再不住手 就会被逮捕
Break it up or you’ll be arrested!
你干了什么好事
What’d you do?
发生什么事了
What happened?

Dad.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck happened?

Dad.
老鹰队输了
The birds lose,
我输给兰迪一大笔钱
I lose a fucking fortune, a fortune to Randy!
你该死的干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
你又失控了
You fucking lost it!
你说过你准备好了
I thought you said you had it together!
你之前表现明明一直都不错的
You were solid!
我现在也是啊 看比赛时我没失控
I am solid. I was solid at the game, Dad.
我现在也很正常
I’m solid, I’m solid now.
你在说什么 你刚刚分明失控了
You fell apart! What are you fucking talking about?
你儿子是想…
Your son was trying to…
现在全毁了 全毁了
It’s all fucking ruined now. It’s all ruined.
别这样 爸
No, Dad!
他妈的全都毁了
It’s all fucking ruined now! It’s all fucking ruined!
不 爸 不要这样
No, Dad, Dad, Dad, don’t!
一切都毁了 你该死的兔崽子
It’s all ruined, you little fucking shit!
不 爸 我他妈的什么都没做
No, Dad! I didn’t do a fucking thing!
你别这样
Come on, Dad!
你这废物 废物
You loser! You loser!
我不是废物
I’m not a loser.
你♥他♥妈♥的废物 一切都被你搞砸了
You fucking loser! You ruined everything!
他在保护他哥
He was defending his brother!
你这该死的白♥痴♥
You fucking idiot!
我们就在码线上 你却扣住了球
You spike the ball on the one yard line,
这是谁
Who is this? Who’s this?
我现在就要跟你谈
We need to talk right now!
跟别人约好了却放别人飞机
When you make a serious commitment to somebody,
这可不是什么好事
it is not cool to not show up!
等等 我打算打给你的
Wait a second, I tried to call.
天啊 发生了什么事
My God, what’s happening,
我打过给你
I called.
我本来想打给你的 蒂凡尼 我…
But I tried to call you, Tiffany, I…
-是吗 -是真的
-Really? -Yes.
我说过我会安排好时间给我爸和给你
I told you I was gonna split my time with my dad and you,
但是我爸一直让我抽不出身
and my dad was pulling me in one direction.
帕特尔医生 罗尼
Doctor Patel, Ronnie…
听起来挺好的嘛 帕特
Well, that sounds great, Pat.
他们都很愉快
That’s great for all of them,
但是他们不像你
but all of them
你可是跟我说好了 我帮了你
didn’t make a commitment to me
你就要报答我
in return for my help.
对了 我是蒂凡尼
I’m Tiffany, by the way.
这位蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔在发什么疯
What is this craziness with Tiffany Maxwell?
她不是在发疯
There’s no craziness.
我和你提起过她的
I told you who she was,
我们俩在排练舞蹈
I was doing this thing with her.
我已经跟你谈过了
We had a conversation!
她简直就是个疯子
She’s fucking nuts!
从你和她待在一起以后
When you started spending time with her,
事情就开始失控了
it all fell apart.
原因就在这儿
This is the fucking reason right here.
你认为我破坏了老鹰队的好运 是吗
You think I fucked up the Eagles’ juju, don’t you?
自从他认识你之后
Ever since, ever since he was with you, ever since…
你认为我是今天一切的罪魁祸首
You think that I’m why today’s happened?
没错 你就是罪魁祸首
That’s right, you are why today happened.
我是这一系列不幸的起因吗
I’m the reason why today happened?
我相信是
I think so.
那我就给你分♥析♥分♥析♥
Let’s talk about that.
洗耳恭听
Be my guest.
我和帕特在我姐家第一次相遇那晚
The first night that Pat and I met at my sister’s,
老鹰队对49人队 40比26轻松取胜
the Eagles beat the forty Niners handily, forty to twenty-six.
第二次我们跑步见面
The second time we got together we went for a run,
费城老鹰7比5胜躲避者
and the Phillies beat the Dodgers seven to five in the NLCS.
爸 她说得没错
She’s right, Dad.
我们第二次一起跑步时
The next time we went for a run
老鹰以27比14胜猎鹰
the Eagles beat the Falcons, twenty-seven to fourteen.
我们第三次见面 在餐厅吃葡萄干麦片
The third time we got together we had Raisin Bran in the diner
老鹰队则在世界职业赛第四场中
and the Phillies dominated Tampa Bay
10比2大败坦帕湾队
in the fourth game of the World series, ten to two.
等一下 让我想想
Let me think about that. Wait a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!