这个很有趣 你知道OK是怎么来的吗
Here’s a fun fact. You know where the term OK comes from?
不 不知道
No. No, I don’t.
怎么来的
Where?
马丁·范·布伦
Well, Martin Van Buren,
美国第八任总统
the eighth president of the United States of America,
来自纽约肯德胡克
is from Kinderhook, New York
他加入了一个俱乐部
and he was part of a club,
男士俱乐部 名叫老肯德胡克
a men’s club, called Old Kinderhook.
如果你够出色 你又加入了俱乐部
And if you were cool, you were in the club,
他们就说那个人很OK
they’d say, that guy’s OK.
因为他加入了老肯德胡克[首字母为OK]
Cause he was in the Old Kinderhooks.
-真的吗 -真的 很好玩吧
-Really? -Yeah. Pretty cool, right?
有意思
That’s interesting.
蒂凡尼已经学了好多年舞蹈了
You know, Tiffany’s been doing this dance thing for years
她跳得特别好
and she’s real good at it.
还将在本·富兰克林酒店参加比赛
She’s gonna be competing at the Ben Franklin Hotel.
是吗 我妻子很爱跳舞 尼基爱跳舞
Oh, really? My wife loves dance. Nikki loves dance.
你为什么要这么说我
Why do you have to talk about me like that?
我只是夸你一下 我不能夸夸我妹妹吗
I’m just bragging about you. Can’t I brag about my little sister?
别跟外人谈论我
Don’t talk about me in the third person.
拜托 饶了我吧
Please, give me a break.
我就在你面前
I’m right here.
态度好一点 好一点
Just be nice. Just be nice.
真不错
Fascinating.
抱歉 我不想这么刻薄的
Sorry. I don’t wanna be mean.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know, I know.
你在服什么药
What meds are you on?
我吗 没有
Me? None.
我以前服用锂剂 思瑞康和阿立哌唑
I used to be on Lithium and Seroquel and Abilify,
但现在不再吃了
but I don’t take them anymore, no.
它们把我弄得头昏脑胀浑身浮肿
They make me foggy and they also make me bloated.
我吃过赞安诺和文法拉辛
Yeah, I was on Xanax and Effexor,
我同意 我变得迟钝 所以就停药了
but I agree, I wasn’t as sharp, so I stopped.
你吃过氯硝西泮吗
You ever take Klonopin?
氯硝西泮 吃过
Klonopin? Yeah.
-是吗 -老天
-Right? -Jesus.
感觉就是 今儿什么日子啊
It’s like, what? What day is it?
曲唑酮呢
How about Trazodone?
曲唑酮
Trazodone!
它能把人整垮 吃上你就完蛋了
Oh, it flattens you out. I mean, you are done.
它让你双眼无神 目光涣散
It takes the light right out of your eyes.
我的天 那是肯定的
God, I bet it does.
我累了 我想走了
I’m tired. I wanna go.
不不不 我们还没
No. No, no, no, no. We haven’t,
我们还没吃色拉呢 还有鸭肉
we haven’t even finished the salad yet or the duck.
我还做了冰♥火♥蛋糕
I made the Fire and Ice cake.
我说我累了 你要送我回家吗
I said I’m tired. Are you gonna walk me home or what?
你说我吗
You mean me?
对 就是你 你送我回家不
Yeah, you. Are you gonna walk me home?
你社交能力真差 你有问题
You have poor social skills. You have a problem.
我有问题
I have a problem?
你说的胡话比正经话都多
You say more inappropriate things than appropriate things.
你吓到大家了
You scare people.
我说的是事实 但你很刻薄
I tell the truth. But you’re mean.
什么 我说的不是事实吗
What? I’m not telling the truth?
也许我该分别载他俩回家
Um, maybe I should drive them home separately?
把他们一起载回去吧 立刻
You can drive them both home. Now.
别在一旁议论我
Stop talking about me in third person.
你可以先送蒂凡尼回去
You can take Tiffany home first.
你就喜欢我有毛病
You love it when I have problems.
你喜欢 维罗妮卡
You love it, Von,
因为这样你就比我好了 承认吧
because then you can be the good one. Just say it.
不 我不是 我只是想
No… I don’t. I don’t. I just wanted to have a nice,
我只是想好好吃顿晚饭 上帝啊
I just wanted to have a nice dinner. Oh, God.
你有什么问题
What is your problem?!
我没问题 我很好 我累了想走了
Nothing’s my problem! I’m fine. I’m tired and I wanna go.
走吧 你准备好了没
Come on, are you ready?
你真的 真的想现在就走
You really, you really wanna go right now?
对 我真的想走 这样就好
Yes, I really wanna go! It’s been great.
各位 宝宝在睡觉
Okay, guys, the baby is sleeping!
抱歉 我不想吵醒宝宝 拜
Sorry. I don’t wanna wake up the baby. Bye.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, man.
结婚后我就没有约过会了
Listen, I haven’t dated since before my marriage
所以我不太记得该怎么做
so I don’t really remember how this works.
什么怎么做
How what works?
我看到了你看我的眼神 帕特
I saw the way you were looking at me, Pat.
你感觉到了 我也是 别否认
You felt it, I felt it, don’t lie.
我们不是他们那样的骗子
We’re not liars like they are.
我就住在这后面
I live in the addition around back,
完全和我父母的住处分开
which is completely separate from my parents’ house,
所以我们不会被他们撞见
so there’s no chance of them walking in on us.
我讨厌你穿球衣去晚宴
I hate the fact that you wore a football jersey to dinner
因为我讨厌橄榄球
because I hate football,
但只要关上灯你就能和我上♥床♥ 行不
but you can fuck me if you turn the lights off, okay?
你多大了
How old are you?
大到已经结束了一段婚姻
Old enough to have a marriage end
但却没因此进精神病院
and not wind up in a mental hospital.
今晚我很开心
Look, I had a really good time tonight
你很漂亮 但我已经结婚了
and I think you’re really pretty, but I’m married, okay?
你结婚了 我也是
You’re married? So am I.
不 不一样 他死了
No, that’s confusing. He’s dead.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what?
怎么回事
What’s happening?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吗 罗尼打电♥话♥了
Are you okay? Ronnie called.
你衬衫上的是化妆品吗
Hey, is that make-up on your shirt?
我不知道 妈妈
I don’t know, Mom.
你在那边怎么了
What happened over there?
我什么时候能有个手♥机♥
When am I gonna get a phone?
到时候就有了
You’ll get a phone in due time.
发生了什么
What happened?
帕特
Pat!
妈妈
Mom!
我找不到我的婚礼录像了 妈妈醒醒
I can’t find my wedding video. Mom, wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
我的结婚录像呢
Where’s my wedding video?
现在3点多了 你在干什么
It’s after three o’clock! What are you doing?
我在这找过 但这挂的都是你的东西
I looked in here, but this is all your shit up here,
全是你的衣服之类的 放在这上面了吗
for your sewing and everything. Did you put it up here?
你♥爸♥爸的书房♥里有吗
What about in your father’s study?
别进我的书房♥
Don’t go in my study.
爸爸 别打岔
Dad, not now!
你放这儿了吗
Would you put it in here?
你不可能把它放这儿的
It makes no sense for you to put it in here.
小帕 你在干什么
Patty, what are you doing?
老鹰队所有录像都有 却没我的婚礼录像
He’s got all his Eagles videos and not one video of my wedding!
在这吗
Is it here?
小帕
Patty!
也许在阁楼
It’s probably in the attic.
你进我的书房♥了吗
Are you going in my study?
你们好像故意藏着我的婚礼录像
It feels to me like you wanna hide my wedding video.
别大喊大叫
Please stop yelling!
我没喊 妈妈 我只是很失望
I’m not yelling, Mom, I’m just frustrated
我本该能找到婚礼录像的
because I should have my fucking wedding video!
帕特 帕特
Pat! Pat!
我找过这里了 我到处都找过了
I looked over there! I already looked all over there!
冷静点 帕特
Calm down, Pat.
我不要冷静 管他们能不能听到
I’m not calming down! I don’t give a fuck who hears,
我就不冷静 所有人都被吵醒吧
I’m not calming down! Anybody can wake up!
我才不怕 我可不觉得羞耻
I’m not ashamed of it! I’m not ashamed of it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!